Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 11, 2017 8:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, I love the chereography of this episode. Just brilliant especially with how everything just seems to flow in place.

The character chemistry and connection between Elias and Chise is also noticable. I feel they grow closer each episode. Seeing Titania this episode was a wonderful sight. What a beautiful character for the Queen of the Fae.

I think this episode really captured the majestic feel of the stoytelling. Titania's husband has a rather peculiar personality.
Nov 11, 2017 10:41 AM

Mar 2016
Amazing episode!!!!
There still seems to be a lot we don’t know about Elias? Like he has 100000 different names 😖
Also was the difference between mages and sorcerers given, yet? Or is that meant to be a secret for know?
If so, what is the difference? [but if I’m not suppose to know right now in the story plz don’t tell me (but do)]

Chise is opening up too! Ahhh the show is so great!
UrbanJahtsNov 11, 2017 10:47 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2017 11:02 AM

Mar 2017
The ending made me so excited, I was wondering when Ruth was going to come in! Another visual amazing episode! It's so great!
Nov 11, 2017 11:14 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode as always.

Wit are doing an excellent job with the visual presentation, really stunning.
Love how this episode showcases, Chise and Elias growing together and it also hints at what could be Elias's motive in trying to raise Chise. Perhaps he just wanted to empathize with the race he's been watching for so long.

The encounter with the Fairy King and Queen was excellently done, they're an interesting duo and it was nice of the King to heal Chise. That rejection though. xD
Chise and Elias going back home was sweet.
Nov 11, 2017 11:25 AM
Sep 2017
UrbanJahts said:
Amazing episode!!!!
There still seems to be a lot we don’t know about Elias? Like he has 100000 different names 😖
Also was the difference between mages and sorcerers given, yet? Or is that meant to be a secret for know?
If so, what is the difference? [but if I’m not suppose to know right now in the story plz don’t tell me (but do)]

Anjelica explains it in episode 2. "To put it simply, sorcerers employ a science called sorcery. They have an understanding of reality, and they use their own power to rewrite it and change it to their own ends. Meanwhile, the magic that we mages use refers to the miracles that are caused with the help of fairies and spirits, and their powers bending said reality".
Nov 11, 2017 11:26 AM

Jul 2012
Beatiful episode, Chise in those white clothes while sleeping and the moments with Elias this time! Was waiting for Oberon and Titania to show up, didn't expect that (much) accent on Titania =/ Oberon with tricky questions, Chise blushing oO.
That Simon joke at the end was kinda weird but funny.
Silky <3 , she was so worried about Chise!
Nov 11, 2017 11:34 AM
Jul 2018
I'm sorry. I know I've been posting negative opinions on this anime every episode, but as it progresses, I'm having less and less positive things to say about it.

6 episodes in and...nothing really has happened. This anime is almost obsessed with the, "dramatic enchanting moments" but none of those moments really mean anything. They're just there to practically tell the audience, "look how mystical we are! Ooohhh!"
It just comes off as kinda pretentious.
I've seen far longer series that have done more world building, character development, plot progression, in 6 episodes than this anime has.
I mean for crying out loud, literally, the only major thing that has happened in this episode is main girl waking up from coma.
I feel like this anime has gone from "conventional with some cool world building" to, "completely conventional and SAFE"
What frustrates me is how I don't have many positive, or negative opinions on this anime...it just feels, "eh"
Nov 11, 2017 11:34 AM
a car

Jun 2017
Wasn't this supposed to be Chapter 8 in the manga? They've been doing it by one Chapter each so far. I guess they've started streamlining it now then? But man, that Titania though.

At this rate they'll probably go up to volume 7 and we'll have to wait four years for the 2nd season of this just like with Shingeki no Kyojin!
Nov 11, 2017 11:35 AM

Jun 2015
Elias and Chise are growing more and more closer with each other. They have great chemistry. Got to meet the King and Queen of the Faeries. It was nice of Oberon to heal Chise. She looked beautiful when she woke up. He got rejected by her xD Him and the Queen are an interesting duo. I love it when Elias carries Chise like a princess.
Nov 11, 2017 11:36 AM
Jul 2016

Beautiful as always. I really, really, reaaaaly want to learn Elias's backstory after this episode, but i can appreciate the slower pace of this series. Titania's entrance was breathtaking, plus, Ohara is just a perfect fit as her VA.

Those boobs looked all kinds of wrong though...
Nov 11, 2017 11:54 AM

Jun 2017
UrbanJahts said:
Amazing episode!!!!

To put it simply, sorcerers use their own magic power (also often using magic tools) while mages use the magic power in the environment (while some of them also use familiars as amps). It you watched Bleach it's kinda like Shinigami and Quincy. Chise on the other hand, can do both while having a powerful innate magic generating passive on top of it. The latter is very hard on her body that's why Sleigh Beggies don't live long.
Nov 11, 2017 11:55 AM
Jul 2016
ThatCynicalOtaku said:
6 episodes in and... nothing really has happened. I mean for crying out loud, literally, the only major thing that has happened in this episode is main girl waking up from coma.

In 6 episodes, Chise has gone from being a suicidal mess of a broken human that literally sold herself as a slave to finding her sense of self again, trying to carve a place for her in the world and actually caring about her life and not wanting to die. Granted, all those feelings actually stem from Elias (who i'm really interested to learn more about and how he can become more "human" through his interactions with Chise) and she is not independent as of yet. It's just so interesting to see 2 broken people trying to make/keep each other "human" through a symbiotic relationship.

Maybe it's not your cup of tea, i can see many people not enjoying the slow rhythm of the show.
Nov 11, 2017 11:56 AM

Jun 2014
We got introduced to the Fairy Queen and her husband this week, and they're quite an interesting duo (especially the husband).

It seems like with each new episode, Elias becomes more and more mysterious, so I can't wait to see his backstory at some point.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 11, 2017 11:59 AM

Jun 2017
ThatCynicalOtaku said:
I'm sorry. I know I've been posting negative opinions on this anime every episode, but as it progresses, I'm having less and less positive things to say about it.

6 episodes in and...nothing really has happened. This anime is almost obsessed with the, "dramatic enchanting moments" but none of those moments really mean anything. They're just there to practically tell the audience, "look how mystical we are! Ooohhh!"
I've seen far longer series that have done more world building, character development, plot progression, in 6 episodes than this anime has.
I mean for crying out loud, literally, the only major thing that has happened in this episode is main girl waking up from coma.
I feel like this anime has gone from "conventional with some cool world building" to, "completely conventional and SAFE"
What frustrates me is how I don't have many positive, or negative opinions on this anime...it just feels, "eh"

You are underestimating this anime, it's not always rainbows and sunshine and turns into nightmare fuel whenever Joseph is involved lol.
Nov 11, 2017 12:04 PM

Jul 2015
The fairy queen had the same dress in the manga showing boobs like that, but it was ok because there was no shitty out of place boobs giggle animation or a straight up few second of the camera focusing clearly on her boobs.

The show has been perfect so far, this was really weird and out of place, hope they don't do the same later on with
and when the queen appear again later on.
Nov 11, 2017 12:06 PM

Sep 2017
Very pretty episode, but a bit lacking on substance. Not that I really have a problem with slow shows. I mean not all chapters can be equally good in a series, and while this one isn't as wonderfully emotional as the last, it had it's moments, thanks to Oberon and Titania.

We got a cliffhanger with dog-boy Ruth, and confirmation that the sorcerer is somehow connected to the little shit that tricked Matthew. Apparenty his name is Cartaphilus, a reference to Joseph Cartaphilus, one of the many names of "The Wandering Jew", a mithological figure who taunted Jesus by offering him water and then denying it on His way to the Crucifixion. Apparently he is cursed to walk the earth until the Second Coming and is regarded as a sort of "Second Cain" in christian and folklore. So yeah, a really evil dude.

It seems that next episode we'll have a confrontation between Elias, Chise and him, so maybe we coud learn a bit more about how Mikhail found him and his current situation. I'll be looking forward to it.
Nov 11, 2017 12:11 PM

Dec 2014
That clensing took a toll on her, not surprising after we heard that awaits Chise in the future.
The queen of fairies appeared ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). The king wasn't what I was expecting, he is an M too.
Elias couldn't resist Chise's cuteness, can't blame him after she made that face.
Nov 11, 2017 12:20 PM

Apr 2012
I enjoyed the faery royalty, had the amount of majesty and mischeviousness pixies should have.
Nov 11, 2017 12:22 PM
Jul 2018
MomoSinX said:
ThatCynicalOtaku said:

You are underestimating this anime, it's not always rainbows and sunshine and turns into nightmare fuel whenever Joseph is involved lol.

I don't care if it's "nightmare fuel" if it's not going to have any actual impact, or not appear for the next few episodes, because 15 episodes later, I'll have forgotten about it, so when it appears again, I'll just be like, "Oh...oh, it's back. Hmm."

Mouloxas said:
ThatCynicalOtaku said:
6 episodes in and... nothing really has happened. I mean for crying out loud, literally, the only major thing that has happened in this episode is main girl waking up from coma.

In 6 episodes, Chise has gone from being a suicidal mess of a broken human that literally sold herself as a slave to finding her sense of self again, trying to carve a place for her in the world and actually caring about her life and not wanting to die. Granted, all those feelings actually stem from Elias (who i'm really interested to learn more about and how he can become more "human" through his interactions with Chise) and she is not independent as of yet. It's just so interesting to see 2 broken people trying to make/keep each other "human" through a symbiotic relationship.

Maybe it's not your cup of tea, i can see many people not enjoying the slow rhythm of the show.

Are you kidding me? Dude, that's not character development. All she's been doing is just looking mopy and having inner monologues about whether skullhead cares about her or not.
Besides, she never even had suicidal thoughts.
And even if she is suicidal, that's not how suicidal people recover.

Besides, I don't care about character development, if that development, or what the character becomes, is uninteresting.
I don't care about Chise's "development" because her personality is about as interesting and sandpaper with some sugar on it, and because the direction her character seems to be going in (not being mopy anymore), is something I've seen a million times before, and I've stopped caring about it.

What I DO care about, is personality. Joseph Joestar is a flat character, but he's 1000x more interesting and entertaining than any of the characters in this anime. Yes, even Skullhead.

Mod Edit: Merged double posts
NoLiferSoulNov 15, 2017 6:08 AM
Nov 11, 2017 12:44 PM

Aug 2013
Great episode. Oh dear, oh dear. Elias couldn't resist Chise's cuteness. It's nice to see them both getting closer.

The King and Queen of the Faeries are an interesting pair. The King is also an M.

Nov 11, 2017 12:57 PM
Jul 2016
ThatCynicalOtaku said:
Mouloxas said:

Are you kidding me? Dude, that's not character development. All she's been doing is just looking mopy and having inner monologues about whether skullhead cares about her or not.

Well, opinions are a thing. Going from "fuck my life" to committing your life to the only person that ever accepted you qualifies as character development for me.

ThatCynicalOtaku said:
Besides, she never even had suicidal thoughts. And even if she is suicidal, that's not how suicidal people recover.

You're contradicting yourself...

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post
NoLiferSoulNov 15, 2017 6:09 AM
Nov 11, 2017 1:04 PM

Dec 2012
Beautiful episode.

Titania the Fairy Queen is absolutely stunning. Oberon is random, but funny though.

The visuals when Chise woke up was amazing. I like how she is starting to become closer to Elias.

"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 11, 2017 1:11 PM

Oct 2017
ThatCynicalOtaku said:

I think it's simply because you don't care about this anime at all. This episode has a lot of things that happened. Elias finally reveals his true motive and for the first time, he developed his feeling about Chise.

I think because you expected this anime to have insane plot twists or hype action scenes and you were disappointed. This anime is all about amazing, beautiful small details, if you don't pay attention, you won't find its awesomeness. You know since it's a slice of life anime, of course, it doesn't suitable for people who only like fast paced anime. Therefore, I recommended you to drop this anime.
Nov 11, 2017 1:22 PM

Jun 2016
ThatCynicalOtaku said:

Why would you watch a Slice of Life, Drama, Fantasy,Magic, (possibly Romance too) anime if you want fast paced episodes? It's obvious that the focus of this anime is more on HOW things are presented, and not to present things just for the sake of it. This is the best combination of art and soundtrack I've ever seen in an anime, and I think many people would agree with me. If you want something fast paced, this obviously is not the anime for you. I'd suggest you drop it, you don't have to watch everything. Hell I can't watch ecchi or sports while other people swear by them.
YojouhanNov 11, 2017 1:53 PM

Nov 11, 2017 1:30 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Another great episode. We finally get Elias talking about as to why he never told Chise about her short lifespan since she's a sleigh beggy and nonetheless, their relationship gets a little bit stronger. We also get to meet Titania and Oberon. I gotta say, the VA's for both of them fit very well and they look great too.

And then we get the ending showing

I'm really excited for the next episode. Can't wait!
Nov 11, 2017 1:34 PM

Nov 2010
Love every minute of this episode. The song when the queen appeared is wonderful. I'm curious of what really is Elias. Whenever I see Chise and Elias together , it always make me smile.

That close up of the Titania's boobs....
ALL HAIL OPPAI!
Nov 11, 2017 1:43 PM

Apr 2009
Watching this anime is like reading a fantasy novel. I love it.
Nov 11, 2017 1:45 PM

Mar 2016
Vivify_Valor said:
UrbanJahts said:
Amazing episode!!!!

MomoSinX said:

To put it simply, sorcerers use their own magic power (also often using magic tools) while mages use the magic power in the environment (while some of them also use familiars as amps). It you watched Bleach it's kinda like Shinigami and Quincy. Chise on the other hand, can do both while having a powerful innate magic generating passive on top of it. The latter is very hard on her body that's why Sleigh Beggies don't live long.

Anjelica explains it in episode 2. "To put it simply, sorcerers employ a science called sorcery. They have an understanding of reality, and they use their own power to rewrite it and change it to their own ends. Meanwhile, the magic that we mages use refers to the miracles that are caused with the help of fairies and spirits, and their powers bending said reality".

Ahhhhh THANKS TO YOU BOTH!!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2017 1:51 PM
Jul 2018
JLaxius said:
ThatCynicalOtaku said:

Why would you watch a Slice of Life, Drama, Fantasy,Magic, (possibly Romance too) anime if you want fast paced episodes? It's obvious that the focus of this anime is more on HOW things are presented, and not to present things just for the sake of it. This is the best combination of art and soundtrack I've ever seen in an anime, and I think many people would agree on me. If you want something fast paced, this obviously is not the anime for you. I'd suggest you drop it, you don't have to watch everything. Hell I can't watch ecchi or sports while other people swear by them.

It's not the "slow pace" that's bothering me. Hell, many of my favorite anime, are slow paced (Monster, Mushishi, Haibanei Renmei, Natsume's Book of Friends).
It's that I don't have much care for anything that happens in this anime: it feels like it creates the, "enchanting, magical moments" in the most generic way possible, and not use them for anything other than to look, "enchanting, magical".

UrbanJahts said:
Amazing episode!!!!

I really love how the anime drops vague stuff about Elias. Can't wait for it to explain how he's a human with a dinosaur head.
Sorcerers create magic out of nothing, while mages use magic from fantasy beings, basically. It was explained in one of the earlier episodes, actually.

NoLiferSoulNov 15, 2017 6:13 AM
Nov 11, 2017 1:56 PM

Aug 2014
Those Titanias are more like bags of water than sand.
Sieg Zeon!
Nov 11, 2017 2:06 PM
Jul 2017
ThatCynicalOtaku said:

Aw... too bad you didn't like it. That's okay though since it's not like we're all supposed to like the same thing. My anime history shows that I like shounen anime far more than slow-paced shows like this. I guess Mahoutsukai no Yome is an exception because of the calm atmosphere it gives thanks to its gorgeous settings and aesthetic design. It gives off that "not your typical anime" type of feel.

Or maybe I'm just a bandwagoning plebian who finds Elias attractive. That's a legit reason too. XD!
Nov 11, 2017 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
I can kind of agree with people that the episode really lacked a bit of substance to it. Yeah we had moments to where Elias and Chise were pretty neat, and despite the drop in terms of quality it still doesn't look like damn derpy as hell in comparison, albeit even pretty, but there's really something off with this episode in my eyes.

It was good but probably the weakest episode despite my enjoyment in this.
Nov 11, 2017 2:21 PM

Oct 2010
"condemned the fruit of paradise as evil"

No one cares but anyway: in the actual story in Genesis, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and its fruit, were not called evil. There was a command not to eat the fruit from that tree, and eating the fruit was a "sin" because it broke the command, not because there was supposed to be anything evil about the fruit. There was also a tree of (eternal) life, which Adam and Eve were allowed to eat from, but they never bothered to.

Genesis also has implied imouto incest, which is not only permitted but actually commanded for the continuation of the human race. Fun book.

Seems the implication here is that the Hebrew God didn't actually create the earth/garden/trees but took credit for it, and Titania is butthurt over the fruit on behalf of whatever did create it. Feels kinda Evangelionish :P
Nov 11, 2017 2:44 PM

Aug 2015
I hated it. They introduced an extremely beautiful and imposing girl, then spoil everything, introducing her husband and to make matters worse, an idiot child. Disappointing.
Nov 11, 2017 2:53 PM

Nov 2016
Lol,Titania and Oberon are a an amusing duo.

Loved the fact that Chise is finally starting to warm up,that hug from the opening,tho :)

Episode ended with the entrance of Ruth.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 11, 2017 2:59 PM

Oct 2013
I looked up Titania's title as announced by Spriggan, and it's Gaelic meaning is something like, "Moon of the Land of (eternal?) Youth."

Oberon and Titania are the monarchs of the fairies in Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
Shakespeare borrowed Oberon from the Merovingian Franks and Titania was an offspring of the Titans in Classical myth. Now they've ended up in anime.

I'm a pushover for literary, mythological, and historical references like this. Titania riding side-saddle is reminiscent of Epona, Celtic goddess of horses.
Nov 11, 2017 3:03 PM

Aug 2013
Relaxing episode coming off of the rising action from the last two eps. Gonna be that guy though and point out that Titania has some seriously saggy tits XD
Don't believe the hype.
Nov 11, 2017 3:19 PM

Dec 2012
Soooo cuuuuuutttttteeeeee!!!!! Augh Chise and Elias! I ship it seven different ways to forever!! I hope they make it. They are adorable for days. The episodes end way too quick though. Don't know if I'll be able to wait a whole 6 days! Especially after that preview! ...what's that? Is that the manga I hear calling me?? Augh I can't! <3
hahaha Naru, also how I felt when I learned how to read all my Kana. Barakamon is everything!!:'D

Nov 11, 2017 4:01 PM

Jan 2008
Chise with longer hair. Pony tail time! Well just tied hair since it's not that long.

Titania's assets.... the name Titania suits her well.
Nov 11, 2017 4:05 PM

May 2015
Quite the calm episode this time, but it was really good nonetheless. And can't forget the usual beautiful.

Nov 11, 2017 4:17 PM

Mar 2016
This episode was an intro to characters...how uneventful. I still don't get what she is and why everybody wants and why the faeries protect her? I understand a sleigh beggy holds a lot of magic power...and then what?
Nov 11, 2017 5:29 PM
Dec 2009
Takishima_Eli said:
This episode was an intro to characters...how uneventful. I still don't get what she is and why everybody wants and why the faeries protect her? I understand a sleigh beggy holds a lot of magic power...and then what?

She's basically walking magical dopamine. With a huge capacity for magical output.

Imagine that a mage could make a small torch ignite, in comparison she could likely set a countryside ablaze with the same effort.
(This is touched on when Chise turned a room into flowerfield diorama instead of a single flower, crude flower.)

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post
NoLiferSoulNov 15, 2017 5:34 AM
Nov 11, 2017 5:35 PM
Aug 2017
Can someone tell me if the Church in this anime is some kind of evil entity? I don't care for spoilers. I am confused if Titania banned Simon for him being a human or if it's because he is a priest.
Nov 11, 2017 5:42 PM

Jan 2016
Another good episode with beautiful scene & art and I'm really happy to see the romance development between Chise and Elias..

The next episode though, I guess they'll have an encounter with the bad sorcerer. Honestly I really hate this kind of villain.
Nov 11, 2017 6:04 PM

May 2013
omg, when Oberon got really excited, I immediately knew he was Fujino from Atashin'chi. ~! lol!! Except his voice is much much cuter in Mahoutsukai no Yome <3

Loved this episode so muchhh
落下のように、いつも落ちる。いつか救われることができるのかな? または落ち続けるでしょうか?永遠に
Nov 11, 2017 6:11 PM

Jul 2015
ThatCynicalOtaku said:
This anime is almost obsessed with the, "dramatic enchanting moments" but none of those moments really mean anything. They're just there to practically tell the audience, "look how mystical we are! Ooohhh!"

This. It often feels like they're delaying the plot for the sake of dwelling on side-plots in order to create those moments. They lose their impact quickly.

I get the impression that it will pick up soon, though. The anime will be 24 episodes long so I expect that we'll start to see more of a thread between the episodes as they progress. Then they could, perhaps, pull of one of those moments but with real impact.
Nov 11, 2017 6:16 PM

May 2013
lookatthestars said:
Can someone tell me if the Church in this anime is some kind of evil entity? I don't care for spoilers. I am confused if Titania banned Simon for him being a human or if it's because he is a priest.

She said it's because he worships the god who banned her magical apples in paradise - the garden of eden, probably also the land of faeries. Presumably, they were her apples, and the Christian god got on her bad side by declaring them evil.
Nov 11, 2017 6:31 PM
Apr 2016
That ost when The queen came though~
>w< cant wait for ost album to come out~
Nov 11, 2017 6:31 PM

May 2013
This is absolutely the best anime of the season. The atmosphere sucks me in soo deeply, that I disappear from reality for the duration. The art is utterly beautiful as well. If anyone knows who Rakka is from my icon, you'll know I enjoy slow anime as well - though Haibane Renmei ramped up very quickly from about the middle to the end, and I assume this anime will as well, after some world-building. It's pure perfection - artistry. I was very skeptical when I heard this was a shounen anime, but it's made a believer out of me.

Mystearia said:
FOR REAL!! omg, the music is fucking CLASS! I love it!!

NoLiferSoulNov 15, 2017 6:21 AM
Nov 11, 2017 6:59 PM
Apr 2016
PalePurple said:
Mystearia said:
FOR REAL!! omg, the music is fucking CLASS! I love it!!

I know right!
i wonder what kind of music is it... celtic? medieval?
i play some classic rpg and love some of the musics which are similar like this, but i dont know what is the genre >w<

if anyone know more song/music like this, tell me please :D
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mills - Jul 26, 2017

375 by yelansh »»
Mar 30, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2018

266 by NotBonBon »»
Mar 24, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

81 by hales_comet »»
Feb 22, 8:24 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

UrbanJahts - Jul 26, 2017

247 by hales_comet »»
Feb 21, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2017

189 by satyamkumar4005 »»
Jan 12, 9:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.