Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 10, 2019 7:08 PM
Apr 2018
Guys, Rin would've nailed that move in no time. Now, seriously I'm a bit disappointed because I thought it was going to be flashy as hell.

Oh God, and Riko actually is a little demon lmao!!. The performance was quite entertaining and their outfits were precious.
Jun 7, 2020 5:56 AM

May 2016
Sarah and Chika's conversation on the phone reminded me once again about how shining as school idols is a lot harder for newer groups like Aqours to achieve compared to the pioneers like μ's because of the concept not being that new anymore along with the vast numbers of different groups acting as competition.

It's roughly halfway through the second season and the girls here are still working hard on finding a way to save their school in addition to Love Live and the Third-Years' upcoming graduation so they really have it tough...

Mari jumping off the dock to save their precious memories from being discarded by Kanan who only did it to prevent any more people from getting hurt by her dream made me feel very emotional. It's their last chance to do this so it's best that they go all in or else they'll regret it for the rest of their life.

Chika trying her best to complete that really cool acrobatic move no matter what so she can finally feel like she's done something special in her life even she ends up getting scratches all over was really inspiring and tearjerking for me too. I'm really glad that her friends pointed out that she was the only one who could've made everyone come together like this. Miracle Wave looked really awesome too! Not knowing the songs that actually gets used in this season really helps in upping the surprise factor of each~

Sep 15, 2020 7:38 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah, its such a heavy nightmare for them. The deadline almost reaching a dead end.

A new song, a new formation, a new styles, a new challenge for Chika, for the sake of Aquors to conquered and enter the final stages in the National level of Love Live! Previously, they only managed to stay at elimination of a regional groups. Which led them into a zero to one conditions. However, since they needed the additional of 99s more attendants, they needed to surpass the previous situations.

Kanan had the solution. By such a hard attempt they had previously to finally persuaded her to hand it off to the groups. But, its took a lot of risk to be succeeded. Chika, as a leader, needed to took all of the burdens, alone. All of Aquors last, and the greatest responsibility, rests on her own shoulders, to reached their miracles, their shining dream. However, she had a problem in the beginning. Obviously, its understandable.

Who could easily did that style in a short time without any proper preparation before? Chika was under pressure. Chika did a lot of effort to succeeded to land on it. But, still failed in the process. Its took a heavier practices than she thought before. Not only one or two takes and be done with it, its need a lot of more attention than she thought. However, take a look, Chika. Its not only you, that needed more practices. Everyone, had their own portions to became stronger, and became more experiences with their parts in a new brand formation. An Aquors waves! Do not be too discouraged, girl. Because they all needed you, as a leader who led them to a better direction. Believed in yourself, and always hardwork!

At the end, Chika finally succeeded to deal with it, and finished her desires by reaching a sunshine. Yes! They all made it and got rid of their own weaknesses. But, its not the end of them. The real challenge appeared in front of them. A national stages of Love Live! soon greeted them. Could they made it, and saved their school? Lets see the next episode!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 19, 2021 6:24 AM

Feb 2020
Chika is such a great and cheerful leader.

Miracle Wave was nice. I liked the performance and the outfits so much. ^^
Nov 23, 2021 11:25 AM

Nov 2017
Hehe, looks like Yohane and Riko are on the same wavelength!~

This encapsulates what Chika is and what she's been trying to do since the beginning.

She's doing her best and showing why she shines. Which is why I'm glad she has a "never give up" attitude. But I'm glad her friends are there for her to remind her that's she not some normal girl. She's made and continues to make a positive difference in the lives of others.

In my book, that makes you a winner and far beyond normal!~
Apr 5, 2022 12:34 PM

Jan 2022
loved this episode, liked how close Yohane and Riko have gotten. The performance at the end was great, the otufits were so cute too. Definitely gonna have to add that song to my playlist lmao
Mar 20, 2023 6:02 PM

Jul 2022
This outfit is the one I liked the most in all of LL

May 5, 2023 12:46 AM

Dec 2020
Like the move was impressive for non pros and gymnasts and the like. But the way they kept hyping it and how big of an incident it was for the third years since it was based off that.

I was like expecting more lol
May 7, 2023 9:16 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
A nice episode, after the more SoL themed last couple episodes we got a more serious one here, and that’s good and all but there were two things that I didn’t like about it.

The first being the 3rd years having yet another dramatic dispute, thankfully it wasn’t a collective pity party but Kanan was definitely killing the vibe lol, it makes sense with their past but was still a slight annoyance imo. And then came Chika magically being able to pull off that move near the end right after she got emotional support, I think it would make more sense if it took her a few good tries before she got it right but here it just seemed kinda silly and too power of friendship-ish. But, at the end of the day, this is Love Live and it’s gonna have moments where stuff magically falls into place so it’s not that big of a deal, it’s just this one instance kinda hurt the moment for me.

But that stuff aside this was a good one to progress the story, the performance at the end and the reveal of Chika’s move was great too. Going into the 2nd half, so far I think my favorite episodes were the last two focusing on Dia and then Riko and Yoshiko, I’m an SoL man what can I say lol.
TheColonel76May 7, 2023 9:21 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

129 by JoJoLaRow »»
Apr 21, 11:34 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

68 by JoJoLaRow »»
Apr 16, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2017

58 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 21, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2017

82 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 19, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2017

92 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 18, 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.