Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 10, 2017 5:39 PM

Nov 2015
Dude, Koiwai.... that's a bad thing to do! Don't play with Sakurai this way!!! The poor guy's heart was about to explode!

Cute episode. Loved it as I loved the rest. Couldn't help but feel bad for poor Sakurai... muh man, keep on goin!

BTW, I knew Sakurai was younger than her! But, what are 2 years? Nothing!

And finally, he accepted the fact that Hayashi is Morioka. It was not a coincidence.

UglyBarnacle said:
1st half: THIS SHOW IS SO FUCKING CUTE SDJHASDJHFJKHS

2nd half: no no nO NO NO
This very much true in fact is.
Nov 10, 2017 5:56 PM
Mar 2008
TheDoggoneGirl said:
I'm very happy for Moriko this episode because seeing her happy makes me happy, too. Hehe. Two men telling her that she's cute and lovely, so I have no complaints. I think Koiwai-san likes Moriko as a person not romantically since he's aware that Sakurai likes her. Hihi. Idk, maaan. Honestly, I won't mind if there'll be a love triangle since I love the characters unlike the most romance shows which has overly annoying cliche characters like kill me. THIS IS COMING FROM THE PERSON WHO DETESTS ROMANCE GENRE WITH A BURNING PASSION!

I honestly miss Moriko's long hair now. Waaaaaah. Is it possible for her hair to be longer in no time again? Pfffft.

That was a very cute episode. Loved it. :)

Seems you like things you detest then. Seeing how you spent almost 400 hours watching anime with romance in it, and it being in 100 different anime titles, you sure seems to like a fair bit of it. On top of that your romance is 7.27 on average. Meaning you think romance anime in general is good.

Your total anime time is 110 days. More than 16,5 of these days included romance anime. Meaning 15% of the anime you watch include something you detest. Maybe you are a tsundere for romance anime and in denial after all.
Nov 10, 2017 6:20 PM
Jul 2015
Never noticed it before, but this show has become one of the anime I look forward to each week. They need to just tell each other who they are already dammit. Sakurai needs to man up.
Nov 10, 2017 6:30 PM

Nov 2014
How could anyone say Koiwai is a Best Bro? I don't get that..

If you told a friend you was interested in the girl and the next day he's taking her out on dates, and then he's teasing you, what do you think?

Even if he hasn't intention about Morimori, the way he did to Morimori in their date.. isn't just for teasing Sakurai at all.. He is literally taking this seriously.. and it's clearly had a potential to be Triangle Love now..

He's charming and outgoing guy, and Morimori in a NEET and introvert Girl.
If Sakurai didn't make a move, there's no ending for him.
Yeah.. I am not a fan of Koiwai making more romantic progress with Morimori than Sakurai..
Nov 10, 2017 6:50 PM

Oct 2016
really liking the development. i'm 100% sure it wont be a triangle. Koiwai doesnt have hard feelings for Mori, not a serious one. that's why he's introduced as a meanie/player character. just to stir up some more chemistry between Mori & Sakurai. Sakurai got shut down by Mori the other day thus he has no reason whatsoever to be closer with Mori.

it's easy to understand Sakurai's reasoning in this episode to how he backs down and tries to support Koiwai instead. just a while after he got rejected, Koiwai got a date with Mori instead. thus his love has slightly given up, but the support to de-NEET her is still there. Koiwai did tease him a lot for this.

but still, the more closely you look at this series, the more you can appreciate it. every moment is executed perfectly, the emotions, reactions and dialogue. music played at the right moment too.

HOPEFULLY with 10 episodes, it could get a satisfied ending, not a rushed one.
Nov 10, 2017 7:21 PM

Jul 2013
Sakurai x Morioka!!
Nov 10, 2017 7:32 PM

Jan 2015
This is it. This is what I've been waiting since last week. Still, there seems nothing that might "revealed" about their Net-life while do the dating, for Morioka at least.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 10, 2017 8:09 PM

Nov 2013
I literally cried at Sakurai
WHY IS HE SUCH A PRECIOUS BEAN
STOP BEING SO SELF-DEPRECATING. YOU HAVE A CHANCE, MY PRECIOUS CHILD

Seriously ohmygod Sakurai's killing me. He's so friggen precious.

My suspicions on Koiwai not having romantic interests for Morioka were proven correct. It doesn't seem as though he'll be participating in a love triangle, I think it's going to come down to: Sakurai likes Morioka, Morioka's just stuck between the two, and Koiwai obviously knows Sakurai likes Morioka and probably won't let him live it down.

such a shame this is only getting 10 episodes and one special ; u ;... I need more.
Nov 10, 2017 8:12 PM

Jun 2016
Skurd said:
TheDoggoneGirl said:
I'm very happy for Moriko this episode because seeing her happy makes me happy, too. Hehe. Two men telling her that she's cute and lovely, so I have no complaints. I think Koiwai-san likes Moriko as a person not romantically since he's aware that Sakurai likes her. Hihi. Idk, maaan. Honestly, I won't mind if there'll be a love triangle since I love the characters unlike the most romance shows which has overly annoying cliche characters like kill me. THIS IS COMING FROM THE PERSON WHO DETESTS ROMANCE GENRE WITH A BURNING PASSION!

I honestly miss Moriko's long hair now. Waaaaaah. Is it possible for her hair to be longer in no time again? Pfffft.

That was a very cute episode. Loved it. :)

Seems you like things you detest then. Seeing how you spent almost 400 hours watching anime with romance in it, and it being in 100 different anime titles, you sure seems to like a fair bit of it. On top of that your romance is 7.27 on average. Meaning you think romance anime in general is good.

Your total anime time is 110 days. More than 16,5 of these days included romance anime. Meaning 15% of the anime you watch include something you detest. Maybe you are a tsundere for romance anime and in denial after all.

Seems like you really spent time to drag me, huh? Hahaha. Appreciate that. Lmfao. You don't expect me to detest romance shows if I haven't watched a few, right? Lmfao. "Maybe you are a tsundere for romance anime and in denial after all" Do better next time, maan.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 10, 2017 8:34 PM
Nov 2017
I just finished this episode, and HOO BOY! I'm glad I found out about this gem when i did, or else i would have never seen Mori's perpetual internally dead look paired with a haircut like that. Koiwai playing with everyone is pretty cool, it's just that i think he gets a little too on the nose with it at times. Hyped for episode 7!

(also sakurai's persona Lily-Chan is literally just sayori from doki doki literature club only with magic and slightly less depressed)
Nov 10, 2017 8:43 PM

Nov 2015
I suppose I get what Koiwai is doing here but he's still a dick.

At the same time Sakurai is getting on my nerves by not standing up for himself.

Eh. I hate this kind of standard anime situation where everyone avoids the obvious situation in the room and we get everyone being indirect for tons of time. It is tiresome.

Still a cute show though!
Nov 10, 2017 9:15 PM

Dec 2016
Mannnn I don't know if I can wait much longer for Morioko to realize that Lily is Sakurai
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Nov 10, 2017 10:12 PM
Oct 2010
TheFreycook said:
Mannnn I don't know if I can wait much longer for Morioko to realize that Lily is Sakurai

Probably won't realize for a while, she doesn't know enough about him but he knows a lot about her.
Nov 10, 2017 10:15 PM

Aug 2011
That was such a cute and satisfying episode! I love love love x1000 Moriko's new look, she looks so pretty and cute with short hair and makeup!! >///<
(btw, it was never directly explained what happened after Sakurai and Moriko went out for drinks together... was she unable to hold her liquor and, like, threw up on him or something? XD)
Getting taken out by two nice guys in a row, Moriko's living the otome game dream~~ I'm so happy for her. She might be thinking 'someone like me is undeserving of such nice treatment' but really, she deserves it! Also, I noticed that the animation this episode got a little upgrade, is it because it's such an important episode? Anyways, I really enjoyed the lively animation!
Nov 10, 2017 10:18 PM

Aug 2010
I don't know whether I'm liking this direction towards a love triangle or not... Although I find myself liking both Sakurai x Morioka and Koiwai x Morioka lol.. Is it just me or is Morioka seeing Koiwai as a "man" while Sakurai is just a "friend" just cos he is younger than her?? I wonder what will happen if she finds out Lily is Sakurai, will that be a + to Sakurai x Morioka or a hindrance..
Nov 10, 2017 11:02 PM
Jul 2016
Sakurai is a fucking cuck
Nov 10, 2017 11:45 PM
Jan 2015
(sigh) they did it, they decided on the Love Triangle route. This episode just lost a few points from me. This may end really poorly, should have just keep with the MMO theme in this case and keep out the romance aspect as we all know she will have to pick one over the other, which will break one of their hearts. (sigh) why go down this route MMO Junkie why?
Nov 10, 2017 11:55 PM

May 2015
Who discusses MMO games on a date? Who? That is probably the most unrealistic date ever! Nobody talks about games on a date!

I really like the fact that both Koiwai and Sakurai put themselves between Moriko and the road when they were walking down the street. When walking with a woman on the sidewalk, the man must always position themselves closest to the road. This is to protect the woman if a car passes by and happens to drive over a puddle next to the sidewalk. DATING ETIQUETTE!

Koiwai needs to provoke Sakurai some more! He deserves it for being a cuck. Why are there so many cucks this year?

Is that a new character in the preview? Is Koiwai going to join the MMO too and play as a girl? Well we're all just waiting for Moriko's reaction when she realizes who she's playing with.
TarotistNov 14, 2017 6:32 AM
Nov 11, 2017 12:26 AM

Apr 2009
RyuuZy said:
How could anyone say Koiwai is a Best Bro? I don't get that..

If you told a friend you was interested in the girl and the next day he's taking her out on dates, and then he's teasing you, what do you think?

Even if he hasn't intention about Morimori, the way he did to Morimori in their date.. isn't just for teasing Sakurai at all.. He is literally taking this seriously.. and it's clearly had a potential to be Triangle Love now..

He's charming and outgoing guy, and Morimori in a NEET and introvert Girl.
If Sakurai didn't make a move, there's no ending for him.
Yeah.. I am not a fan of Koiwai making more romantic progress with Morimori than Sakurai..

^ This. I had hoped that Koiwai was some kind of a "best bro" kind of a guy for Sakurai, but it looks like that may not be the case in actuality. Now I sort of have a fear that this could turn into something ugly very fast. Hopefully not, because this show is quite cheery overall and I hope it maintains that mood till the end.
To be or not to be... that is not the question. ;3
Nov 11, 2017 1:01 AM

Jul 2015
Aaaaaaahhhhhh that was great. We need more anime about really awkward adults who are twice my age yet strangely adorable. Now to wait for the true ship to sail.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Nov 11, 2017 1:14 AM

Oct 2008
What a very good satisfying episode!
LOL at Koiwai-san! very good at teasing Sakurai-san!
good thing Morioka-san had a good time with two guys!
this show really excites me!!!
5/5.

Nov 11, 2017 2:48 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Me watching this anime:
Laugh
Cry
Roll around and Fangirl
Repeat.

Koiwai is such a troll! Seems he's doing this for Sakurai though as he was mostly talking about him during the meetup.

And omg the last thing that Sakurai-san shocked me a bit haha. Even though he can't personally meet Mori (based on his thinking), at least he can still meet her in-game (just him knowing doe).

x-x Already sad that this anime is going to end soon. </3
Nov 11, 2017 2:49 AM
May 2013
I want Sakurai to drop more hints so MoriMori finds out that he is Lily. Sad face for the distance between them. :(
Nov 11, 2017 3:09 AM

Jun 2017
overall nice episode.
kazuomi/kanbe and sakurai/lily meet on real life too but i assume other than gender and occupation both dont know each other real life appearance
Nov 11, 2017 5:33 AM

Feb 2017
NTR ROUTE ALL THE WAY
XD

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Nov 11, 2017 9:37 AM

Jul 2015
Morimori is so happy! These two guys are awesome as well, I'm loving this so much.
Nov 11, 2017 11:13 AM

Jan 2008
Sigh, they really went this way. I'm not bothering with this show anymore. "love triangles" are so annoying. I get it can happen but seriously, couldn't this just be a show about people falling in love through an MMO? Showing the before and after? This show is only 10 episodes. I wouldn't be surprised if we have to wait until the very end for some form of conclusion and even one without her actually going out with either.
Nov 11, 2017 11:45 AM

Oct 2013
TheUniqueReaper said:
Sigh, they really went this way. I'm not bothering with this show anymore. "love triangles" are so annoying. I get it can happen but seriously, couldn't this just be a show about people falling in love through an MMO? Showing the before and after? This show is only 10 episodes. I wouldn't be surprised if we have to wait until the very end for some form of conclusion and even one without her actually going out with either.

LOL, I can assure you it's not, that's only I can tell you. This anime ommited many scenes and few chapters and characters to make it as 10 episodes to make the plot more relevant. the last manga chapter ended July 2015. So there few stories left to finish itso it's reasonable.
Nov 11, 2017 11:48 AM

Jan 2008
How can you know? There are only 5 chapters translated and the manga has been on a hiatus for years.
Nov 11, 2017 12:29 PM

Jan 2014
I felt so bad for Sakurai. I think his friend won't really go after her, though.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 11, 2017 12:53 PM

Oct 2013
TheUniqueReaper said:
How can you know? There are only 5 chapters translated and the manga has been on a hiatus for years.

http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=27
It's web manga, the last chapter was about Lilac as sidestories, not main couple.
Nov 11, 2017 12:56 PM

Jan 2008
KaedeKyl9 said:
TheUniqueReaper said:

It's web manga, the last chapter was about Lilac as sidestories, not main couple.

Ooooh, I don't mind if you send me a PM with spoilers. I prefer spoilers over being annoyed for weeks :)
Nov 11, 2017 1:02 PM

Sep 2016
KaedeKyl9 said:
TheUniqueReaper said:

managed to find this lol
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Nov 11, 2017 1:39 PM

Aug 2013
Another cute episode. It's nice to know that Sakurai accepted the fact that Moriko is in fact Hayashi.

Nov 11, 2017 1:53 PM

Jan 2017
I have kinda mixed fillings about the love triangle but I guess it would have been pretty boring at the end of the anime with only one obstacle (to actually meet irl) soo good on them? Donno I hope it will play nicely at the end because of "the triangle" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

& holy shit I just binge watch up until now & can't wait for the next ep
*meme*
Nov 11, 2017 4:13 PM

Oct 2014
Honestly Sakurai is kinda creepy xD
Nov 11, 2017 4:19 PM
Jul 2015
Please, no love triangle.
Sakurai needs to be honest with himself. Otherwise, it seems like the NTR will be quite real.
Please don't make that happen.
Nov 11, 2017 4:53 PM

Jan 2011
tfw you don't have a cute 30 year old woman to tease.
Nov 11, 2017 4:56 PM

May 2014
Look, I know that if Morimori ends up with anyone (can't see it happening any time soon) it's gonna be Sakurai...but this episode had me completely sold on Koiwai as best boy. I like their dynamic more- it's more fun to watch than two people just being nervous around each other and avoiding their feelings imo.

Anyway, Mori was so classy this episode!
It was hilarious when she got home and just fell on the bed, then went straight to the computer. I relate XD

For now at least, it seems like we have somewhat of a love triangle (although I'm not sure how serious Koiwai is about it) and I'm thoroughly enjoying it!!

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2017 6:48 PM

Jan 2013
This is probably one of the best animes of this season that is not getting the amount of attention that it deserves.
Morioka was so cute!!!! omg xD I think that she enjoyed more going out with Sakurai than with Koiwai.
But what Sakurai did is so great! Like it's obvious that he has feelings for her and he basically gave her to his best friends, but also what Koiwai did was so bad, especially to his best friend.
But let's see how this will evolve, but i think that Sakurai got a bigger advantage over Koiwai, thanks to Lily xD
Absolutely loving this anime!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 11, 2017 7:33 PM

Sep 2015
I wonder when Morimori san is gonna find out the identity of Lily-san lol
Nov 11, 2017 8:36 PM

Feb 2017
Well, the whole thing with Koiwai ended up in a tedious love triangle, which I didn't want to happen and it definitely ended up happening, we already started with something that I dislike so much. If there's something that completely ruins a romance, it's the false tension that creates a love triangle, which causes the story to get worse since the intension behind them is always the same, causing more spectators to fall into that same lazy trope.

But oh well, from this I really have many mixed feelings about this episode, starting with Koiwai, because unlike many people here, I don't think he is playing the role of "bro" in all this mess, or at least not that much. And I don't like his whole routine and I don't feel like he's doing this in order to help Sakurai, at all, he is doing this for some twisted personal desire, with which I don't have any problem, but for the kind of anime we have here, I would like him to be a little more honest. His routine was funny at first, but it has become a somewhat unpleasant character, ignoring some rather sharp jokes that he does about Moriko, I want to believe that he does it because of how intense and foolish this one and Sakurai are in terms of romance or their romantic lives.

For her part, Moriko feels more attracted to him than many people think. Just look at how different she is when she talks to Koiwai, she feels more confident and even flirts with him. You can say that it's due to the trust that exists between them, but that precisely gives Koiwai much advantage, while Sakurai seems to have abandoned all hope. The other thing that really bothers me about Moriko is the role of a silly young woman who's playing, at this point she doesn't look like an adult over 30 years old, not even the fact that she is NEET makes that believable, right now she is playing the role of the 14 year old shoujo protagonist, which means I hate it.

I want to believe that in the next episodes Sakurai not only will try an approach, but can tell the truth, I really hate that this whole thing is revealed in the penultimate and/or last episode. Or maybe I'm expecting so much from this anime? Who knows.
Nov 11, 2017 11:25 PM

Oct 2015
4 more episodes to go, I wonder if it will end in a cliffhanger with Mori Mori discovering Sakurai real identification and establish a relationship.
Nov 12, 2017 2:11 AM

Aug 2015
Hnnngggg, I want to cry.
I really hope Sakurai and Moriko are able to get closer outside of the game. They seem like such a great couple in the making!
Nov 12, 2017 2:51 AM

Jul 2009
Sakurai knows!!! So cute his love for Moriko! Koiwai is kinda gentle too.
Nov 12, 2017 10:34 AM
Oct 2017
Ok, i enjoy this anime a lot, HOWEVER I nearly fell asleep half this episode. Maybe it's because i'm already kind of exhausted, but... It dragged on a tiny bit too long for my taste.
But Iam pleased with where this is going

The almost rape joke was unnecessary though :vomits:
Nov 12, 2017 2:14 PM

Nov 2011
Dude Sakurai my boy!!!! Come on Get that ship sailing!!!

Wow Koiwai is not a complete POS, but taking pictures of a girl who obviously doesnt want her picture taken and taking a picture of her passed out is a little creepy...just saying.

Alright after watching the PV we'll finally find out about her previous MMO experience. It also seems like we'll get the female long hair MMO player as well...now is she going to change genders in the game or is that an older MMO character? Next week will be very interesting.
SoraSenpaiNov 12, 2017 2:26 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 12, 2017 2:34 PM

Oct 2008
Gahhhhhh I need the next episode!! T_T
Nov 12, 2017 5:03 PM
Nov 2012
modboy said:
Really enjoying this show. Such a rare treat to watch an anime that features a young adults that actually look and act like real people (besides the MMO gameplay). I'm getting more and more nervous, the longer Sakurai keeps his secret.

THANK YOU! Yes! There aren't enough anime with realistic young adults, it just immerses me in the atmosphere of the show. Everything feels more meaningful and interesting. I hope writers get some inspiration from this show for future manga/anime.
Nov 12, 2017 6:45 PM
Sep 2014
I have liked this anime its pretty simple but if it ends up being koiwai that gets morioka and not sakurai I will be pretty annoyed I didn't sign up for NTR
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2017

312 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2017

178 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2017

186 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2017

155 by Forum »»
Feb 15, 8:23 AM

» The kind of ending I really hate

mufarari - Feb 7

4 by Musanka »»
Feb 9, 2:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.