Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 12, 2017 6:59 PM
Dec 2015
we're halfway through the series and they still haven't hooked up irl??
come on! don't cuck the dude.
Nov 12, 2017 7:34 PM

Jun 2013
damn this is getting hard to watch the both want each other to be the girl
Nov 12, 2017 7:58 PM

Sep 2013
as always the background music really bring back memories from the day i play an old MMORPG (the BGM at the restaurant) even though it's a different song
"... Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled."
Nov 13, 2017 3:48 AM
Jul 2017
Out of all possibilities, this show took the most obvious and least interesting direction. Sad!

That date-rape joke was cringe-y too. I know he was just kidding, but it's the sort of thing you shouldn't even. It says more about the writer than the character.
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Nov 14, 2017 11:04 PM

Jun 2015
with part is NTR lol?if u think realistic,morioka and sakurai,still not couple yet,lol,
morioka just met sakurai a few time IN REAl LIFE,even in the game she think sakurai a GIRl,only us know they both real identity and sakurai feeling...
koiwai even ask sakurai to go with him on second date,and he reject it,even on that date,they talk about sakurai a lot,why the hate on koiwai lol,about the joke it between guy,adult single guy lol,u see a woman,a beautiful woman,sleep like that there only u and her,if u a guy,don't u feel anything?
Nov 15, 2017 2:02 AM

Apr 2017
Koiwai isn't going for Morimori.

He said that she's beautiful just to build up her confidence. His convo with Morimori was also, like, 80% about Sakura-chan.

If there's somebody who's ruining Morimori and Sakurai's relationship, then it's Sakurai himself who's lacking confidence and sidelined himself for Koiwai.

Don't worry tho, Sakurai and Morimori WILL end up together
Nov 21, 2017 3:21 PM

Jul 2009
Cute episode, sort of two dates in one eh? :P Koiwai seems like a pretty nice guy, and obvious a huge troll to Sakurai XD At this point I'm actually rooting for Koiwai, because I love a good underdog story :P Even so, they definitely talked about Sakurai a lot so who knows what could happen. I hope that this will help Moriko get some more confidence in herself though at least ...
Nov 28, 2017 6:14 AM
May 2016
Considering from many perspective, if you see this episode from the dark side of internet, you can see how strong the NTR is. Damn, seems like i read too much doujin.

Anyway, this is a good and refreshing episode. Especially morioka new hairstyle. It looks hot u know.
Dec 6, 2017 9:32 AM

Jul 2015
Well Mori and Yuuta went for a date...ish

So it's pretty much confirmed that he knows that she's Hayashi.
I feel bad for Yuuta being selfless in not saying that he's lily to Mori. But I think he's too passive on himself. I ship them both.

I wonder how this will play out.
Dec 8, 2017 9:20 AM
May 2012
This is annoying. Why can't it be just Sakurai and Morioka.

PastFuturist said:
Out of all possibilities, this show took the most obvious and least interesting direction. Sad!

That date-rape joke was cringe-y too. I know he was just kidding, but it's the sort of thing you shouldn't even. It says more about the writer than the character.

Yeah, why was Koiwai even introduced. Kinda ruined it for me.
Dec 9, 2017 4:15 PM
Jun 2014
Melindypants said:
ichii_1 said:
Moriko liking kowai more than sakurai :'(
that is how I felt the entire episode. I am saddened even though I really like them both I want Mori with Sakurai!

Now just wait until she finds out Sakurai is the one she's been playing with, then she'll change her mind. BUT that doesn't change the fact that she's more interested in Kowai as a man. This show is heading in the wrong direction.

And whats this about Kowai being a good friend? Yes, he WAS a good friend, but he started flirting for real, or at least Moriko thought so.
Dec 11, 2017 1:48 PM

Sep 2010
Just 4 episodes left... sob, sob.
Dec 13, 2017 3:08 PM

Oct 2013
Moriko is adorable.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Dec 14, 2017 12:06 PM

Sep 2011
I get what Koiwai wants to do, and that he wants to support Sakurai with Morioka, but he does all of this in such a bad way... Of course Sakurai is being too passive if you play it like you actually want to date Morioka and not just as a reason for Sakurai and Morioka to meet. If he really wants to support Sakurai then he should be clearer about this. Now all he achieved was Sakurai thinking that he is just a 3rd wheel between the other two :/

venn2009 said:
RyuuZy said:
How could anyone say Koiwai is a Best Bro? I don't get that..

If you told a friend you was interested in the girl and the next day he's taking her out on dates, and then he's teasing you, what do you think?

Even if he hasn't intention about Morimori, the way he did to Morimori in their date.. isn't just for teasing Sakurai at all.. He is literally taking this seriously.. and it's clearly had a potential to be Triangle Love now..

He's charming and outgoing guy, and Morimori in a NEET and introvert Girl.
If Sakurai didn't make a move, there's no ending for him.
Yeah.. I am not a fan of Koiwai making more romantic progress with Morimori than Sakurai..

^ This. I had hoped that Koiwai was some kind of a "best bro" kind of a guy for Sakurai, but it looks like that may not be the case in actuality. Now I sort of have a fear that this could turn into something ugly very fast. Hopefully not, because this show is quite cheery overall and I hope it maintains that mood till the end.

Basically what these two fellow people said.
RazielZeroDec 14, 2017 12:10 PM
Dec 29, 2017 1:02 PM

Nov 2013
I still like Morioka but i sure miss her long hair.
Dec 30, 2017 6:20 PM

Jan 2017
That's it, i'm done for, seriously.

...this series is making me hurt too much. *Actually missed this feeling and it has been so long since she didn't watch a romance that entranced her so*
SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Dec 31, 2017 9:59 AM

May 2012
Quite the interesting progression I must say! Really looking forwards to see what's going to happen next.
Jan 14, 2018 12:09 PM

Jan 2014
Morioka so cute in her two dates hehe.

Interesting to see how this pans out.
New Life
Jan 26, 2018 6:24 AM

Dec 2015
Why did they have to NTR Moriko with that annoying Koiwai :-/ Koiwai literally explained how he was trying to pair her with Sakurai!

Fucking NTR ruins everything, struggling to finish this episode.
~
Feb 10, 2018 2:02 PM

Dec 2015
Ah man, Morioka-chan is such a cutie when embarrassed.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 9, 2018 4:02 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Kowai is such a gentleman and a friend, really cool dude.
Apr 10, 2018 10:08 PM

Mar 2015
Called it, Koiwai was never being a bro, all's fair in love and war guys
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
May 3, 2018 12:17 PM

Sep 2011
Wow she was beautiful.
Nov 7, 2018 2:58 PM

Aug 2017
I'm glad that Sakurai confirmed that Hayashi is Moriko. I was worried that the show will make him stupid for the sake of the plot.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 16, 2018 10:19 AM

May 2013
YUTA IS SO PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSS.

Koiwai, pls make it happen!!!!!!!!!!! PLS PLS PLSSSSSSSS LOL

MoriMori-chan is too adorbs, aaahhhhhhh~~~ <3
Jan 8, 2020 2:15 PM

May 2018
after watch those two adorable dates I feel so sad and lonely now TwT

I wanna date someone!!!!!
i'll just have to keep playing this song VV until a beautiful man/women comes to treat me like Sakurai and Koiwai did...

Feb 7, 2020 11:03 AM

Apr 2013
Morimori looked cute indeed, though I kinda liked her really long hair before. She should find out soon who Lily really is and then it's pretty clear who she will choose.
Aug 2, 2020 9:45 AM

Jun 2020
koiwai is a pretty alright guy, he treats her well & he’s sweet in his own ways like checking up on her & he got them souvenirs & clearly accepts her for who she is, tbh i wouldn’t mind if morioka got together with him for a bit, she could use the experience & he’s an interesting guy

also how he keeps toying with yuuta is so funny lol

great episode really enjoying this :)

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 5, 2021 11:56 AM
Jun 2015
Kowai just fuck off
Sakurai don't be god damn cuck and do you're move lol
Jul 29, 2021 2:30 AM

Dec 2020
this love triangle is kinda Eh ...... because we know that koiwai knows how sakurai is interested in her, and koiwai is probably just teasing sakurai with going on a date with moriko and stuff but he's also getting HER feelings involved which is kinda. . :[ its also a really shitty love triangle overall lol. girl gets 2 guys 1 is genuinely interested in her 1 is playing around oh no what will happen??? sakurai is also being a PUSSYYY GO GET HER TF
Sep 13, 2022 2:40 AM

Sep 2017
lol sakurai.

lets hope they keep flirting online

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Sep 13, 2022 3:00 PM

May 2019
I am team Koiwai! My favorite character in the show :)
Nov 16, 2022 1:53 AM

Oct 2022
Hearing Moriaka-san say that MMOs are still feel like home is too relatable and nostalgic. I bet some people thought this might have been a step forward for her, but that would be forgetting that Moriaka-san CHOSE this life style. She loves it and that's okay.

Jan 12, 2023 1:51 AM
Dec 2022
A love triangle on the cards? Good episode but lots of potential misunderstandings.
Nov 3, 2023 12:09 PM
Jun 2023
I HATE THIS EPISODE!!!!

but....I can't stop watching it. My heart can't stop beating. I was soo afraid any NTR chance that will happen. I want to hate koiwai so bad because his date invitation is basically the reason this episode is playing with my heart in the first place. The situation was only can be save if koiwai is kind enough to leave sakurai and morimori relationship alone. AAAHHH!! The fact that koiwai is a gentleman when he switch place with morimori on the sidewalk almost want me to support koiXmori ship but NO!! My otp is still sakuXmori!!!

Sakurai.,. come on boy, what are you doing? You are too naive... Just grab her hand already!!! Claim her as yours!!! I can't keep supporting you if you backed up on this relationship too easily my boy!!!

P.S. morimori makeover is goddess alike.Bijin OL with beauty mark hits every checkmark in my book. TOTALLY MY TYPE!!!!
Jan 25, 2:21 PM

Dec 2022
This anime feels like it's gearing itself up for a conclusion, except it has no idea what said conclusion is actually supposed to entail. This was the most maundering, pointless episode so far.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2017

312 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2017

178 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2017

186 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2017

155 by Forum »»
Feb 15, 8:23 AM

» The kind of ending I really hate

mufarari - Feb 7

4 by Musanka »»
Feb 9, 2:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.