Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2017 5:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh competition between the guys. I knew some of them are competitive but this episode really bought that side out.

I guess when it comes to sports and athletics, these guys wants to impress and show that they have talent beyond their idol careers. Definitely a better episode than some of the others imo.
Nov 8, 2017 5:58 AM

Nov 2007
Tsukipro's sport festival. SOARA "hosting" it and singing theme song (also the feature this ep.).

So all units including the units from TsukiAni. participate.

Tsukiuta Taisou for warm-up, but too shortened up.

C-kun?

lol @ box moving on its own made by Procella's leader.

So many "ochi".

Everyone (Tsukipro)'s past songs for intro quiz (it reminds me of a certain special show). Wait, there's even a voice of elephant and Procella's OP from TsukiAni.!

Wow @ that bowling.

Wow @ the food.

KajiKaji's character as Cheer girl?! Too cute!

A member of SOARA worries so much because he always get bad luck. Gravi's leader is such an ikemen even if they lost. Special awards are only given to ProAni guys.

ED: "Startline ~Boys, Be Mighty (スタートライン~Boys, Be Mighty~)" by SOARA Multiple IN songs also featured.

"Above the best" next (QUELL?).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 8, 2017 4:32 PM

Jul 2012
Very refreshing episode!! As expected of SOARA. Great new song :)

Tsukiuta cameo saved me.
Nov 8, 2017 7:28 PM

Jul 2009
GAAAAAAAH I get so happy when Six Gravity and Procellarum are involved! And that snippet of Lot's of Love was the best!!

Kinda weird tho that when a song came up the idol from the group that sang it didn't ring in first. Fans are scary (lol Shiki said he can dance the chorus of Lots of Love, i wanna seeeeee)

Shun<333 (and of course Hajime<3)
Nov 9, 2017 1:15 AM

Oct 2008
This episode = so many ikemen...hard to keep track of their character names!
4/5.

Nov 9, 2017 6:02 PM

May 2015
By far my favourite episode, everyone I love from both series in one place? Hell yes sign me up.

The cheerleading outfits were incredibly cute, I love how Ren and Yoru were embarrassed, Kakeru and Rikka were really into it, and Ichiru and Ryota looked like they wanted to die. It's been a while since I've heard Gravitic Love, I'm looking forward to having the phrase "shakin sugar sugar" stuck in my head for weeks.

Loved the new SOARA song, they'll never disappoint me with anything they sing.

♡ artist
サコ
Nov 10, 2017 9:20 AM

Dec 2015
Sport festival episode yay! And we have all the boys? Holy shit. I missed my Tsukiuta boys!!! Six Gravity and Procellarum <3

Shun and his antics never fail to amuse me. Diablo lolol

I highkey want the other boys to do other groups' dances. Please do dance to Gravitic Love and Lots of LoVe lolol

Why didn't anyone put Iku in the running-related events???!!

LOL at the cheerleaders. Poor things lol Ichiru looks adorable though.

Personally really enjoyed this episode, even if the animation wasn't too stellar.
Nov 11, 2017 12:59 AM
Jan 2017
Hahaha, this is surely one of favorite episode so far. Especially, Diablo appearance and Shun's magic trick!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2017 5:25 AM
Oct 2017
Okay i'm extremely happy at the shun and hajime race moment , really miss them. I really like this episode
Nov 11, 2017 6:01 AM
Jul 2010
the best episode of Tsukipro. I guess this time tsukipro considering their fans want to see more interaction of whole unit. And so far, yes I laughed too much, seeing Shun's diablo was in race and Kai was busy to tame our Procellarum leader. And the most thing that I really like when Hajime was consoling Ren.... He was so so so humble leader and I see a lot of them was getting matured than TsukiAni. I would love to see more crossover and bring more cast for ProAni. But yes, I am glad to see all of them in one frame, SO DELICIOUS, especially when Shiki said that he can dance LOLV LOL ^^
[/url]
Nov 11, 2017 8:37 AM

Sep 2007
SOARA are cute, but they have both the worst songs and the worst singers imho
Jan 24, 2018 11:30 PM

Nov 2009
seems this sport event is heavily inspired by Johnnys annual sport tournament

but how is it seventh sport event? thought tsukipro is established on late 2012

was expecting six gravi and procella invidual songs during the intro quiz because that would be harder to guess
May 10, 2018 7:44 PM

Oct 2016
SOARA is so cute~~

And really, could anyone but Rikka win most beautiful?
Mar 21, 2022 3:49 AM

Feb 2020
This was almost an entertaining episode.

That "Tsuki Usa Exercise" was cute.

More topics from this board

» Bis Jr research

czeko - Oct 17, 2023

0 by czeko »»
Oct 17, 2023 7:36 AM

Poll: » Tsukipro The Animation Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2017

10 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 20, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » Tsukipro The Animation Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2017

5 by Serafos »»
Mar 22, 2022 1:26 PM

Poll: » Tsukipro The Animation Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2017

5 by Serafos »»
Mar 22, 2022 1:20 PM

Poll: » Tsukipro The Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2017

3 by Serafos »»
Mar 22, 2022 1:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.