Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 5, 2017 7:09 AM
Restless One

Apr 2016
So what are your thoughts about the dub? I´ve just watched the first episode and it seems to me they picked the voice actors for Chise and Elias quite well. Especially Chise´s VA pleasantly surprised me, as I had some doubts considering how few roles she has under her belt.
I witnessed a loli spill from a cartridge and somehow retained my sanity.
Nov 7, 2017 9:33 AM
Dec 2014
They do a surprisingly good job. They even added some additional sound effects not present in the sub. Such as how Elias voice echos when he casts the teleport spell in the first episode
“There are only three ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The second is as though everything is a miracle. The third is as though everything is a choice by Steins;Gate.”
Nov 7, 2017 11:02 AM
Restless One

Apr 2016
Tobimuss said:
They do a surprisingly good job. They even added some additional sound effects not present in the sub. Such as how Elias voice echos when he casts the teleport spell in the first episode

Oh, I didn´t notice any new sound effects, interesting. Ehm...congratulations on your first forum post on MAL, I guess? How did I deserve this honor? :)

Also, I love your profile description and want to steal the last bit, cause that describes me perfectly.
Everything is the will of Steins;Gate.
Nov 7, 2017 1:33 PM
Dec 2014
Hydallan said:

Oh, I didn´t notice any new sound effects, interesting. Ehm...congratulations on your first forum post on MAL, I guess? How did I deserve this honor? :)

Also, I love your profile description and want to steal the last bit, cause that describes me perfectly.
Everything is the will of Steins;Gate.

In my opinion, the echo they added to Elias voice made the scene feel a lot more immersive.
I also compared the sub and dub side by side. In the sub, Elias voice seemed really low. You can barely hear his voice over the music. Yet, in the dub his voice is a lot more clear.

I'm usually not a fan of dubs, but I must say they are doing a really good job on this one.

Also, your response made me lol so hard. Best laugher I've had all day.
El. Psy. Congroo.
“There are only three ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The second is as though everything is a miracle. The third is as though everything is a choice by Steins;Gate.”
Nov 12, 2017 12:25 PM
Dec 2015
When does the next dubbed episode come out? I’m so hyped that I be watched the first two episodes tree times now and I can’t wait for the next episode!
Nov 12, 2017 2:02 PM
Restless One

Apr 2016
Lulu_Barr said:
When does the next dubbed episode come out? I’m so hyped that I be watched the first two episodes tree times now and I can’t wait for the next episode!

By my secret calculations it should be out tomorrow or the day after.
Nov 13, 2017 9:00 AM
Nov 2017
It's great especially chise her emoition seems to be so well done I hope this leads to more roles for the actress
Dec 12, 2017 7:24 PM
Dec 2017
The english dub its one of the best! I think they choose the right voices!
Dec 13, 2017 6:24 AM

Jan 2017
I like the naivety and gentleness of Chise’s voice, and the warmth of Elias’ voice. Overall the dub has exceeding my expectations given that it is a SimulDub.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mills - Jul 26, 2017

375 by yelansh »»
Mar 30, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2018

266 by NotBonBon »»
Mar 24, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

81 by hales_comet »»
Feb 22, 8:24 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

UrbanJahts - Jul 26, 2017

247 by hales_comet »»
Feb 21, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2017

189 by satyamkumar4005 »»
Jan 12, 9:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.