Forum Settings
Forums
Nov 4, 2017 10:11 PM

I've not seen it update in two years now. so i'm assuming its cancelled...
"There are two people here in the world, those who soak up abuse, and then abuse others. And those who soak up abuse, and then try to stop others from being abused."

Nov 5, 2017 5:14 AM

Nah, its on indefinite hiatus

Nov 5, 2017 5:57 AM

some manga's take like 4+ years just to release one chap so idek anymore myself

those who seem kindest
are often the most insidiously cruel

Feb 24, 2018 7:01 AM

Any news about a new chapter? Or somewhere i can look up to get updates?

Mar 26, 2018 11:07 PM

panonoka said:
Any news about a new chapter? Or somewhere i can look up to get updates?

nothing ;_: i fell like they dangled a feast in front of me then snatched it away.
Modified by hazarddex, May 2, 2018 12:15 AM
"There are two people here in the world, those who soak up abuse, and then abuse others. And those who soak up abuse, and then try to stop others from being abused."

Sep 8, 2018 1:01 PM

Sep 8, 2018 10:59 PM

2015....no updates since then... RIP

Oct 18, 2018 1:15 AM
I've got a question.
The whole manga is on hiatus or the project was abondoned by scanlators? I had planned to read it but then I saw the last update was over 3 years ago and stopped

Oct 18, 2018 8:55 AM

Mihu95 said:
I've got a question.
The whole manga is on hiatus or the project was abondoned by scanlators? I had planned to read it but then I saw the last update was over 3 years ago and stopped

the latest volume was released on March 13 of this year.
no plans for a volume 4, but the series is not cancelled, either.
its possible the author will announce the next volume at a later date.

of course, depending on sales, the author may put it on indefinite hiatus.
anyone pirating contributes to a series demise.

Oct 18, 2018 10:30 AM

Man this was one of the few good Harem manga's. so unique and cool and I love the dark vibe n psychotic nature of the characters. Why is it always the best stuff that go through the most problems?
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now

Nov 30, 2018 2:40 PM
I just read all the available chapters of this manga and I liked it and apparently, there is a hint it might be coming back. That's what I found in the comments on the site where I read it:

"Hey guys, I think the author is back working on this. He's been posting some panels on his Twitter" and this image https://i.imgur.com/LU5Ll2n.jpg

Jan 3, 5:16 AM

koroliov said:
I just read all the available chapters of this manga and I liked it and apparently, there is a hint it might be coming back. That's what I found in the comments on the site where I read it:

"Hey guys, I think the author is back working on this. He's been posting some panels on his Twitter" and this image https://i.imgur.com/LU5Ll2n.jpg

yep, he's still alive. Guess he's burnt out. Don't know where to go in the story.

edit: after reading his tweets. Well, He's depressed and having a bad time I guess. Lower Salary, family problem, bad company.
Modified by forexjammer, Jan 3, 5:22 AM

Feb 3, 10:14 AM

forexjammer said:
koroliov said:

yep, he's still alive. Guess he's burnt out. Don't know where to go in the story.

edit: after reading his tweets. Well, He's depressed and having a bad time I guess. Lower Salary, family problem, bad company.

He is still tweeting drawing of the characters of this manga, so probably, he is preparing for a comeback, but as you said, his mood and life problems kinda step him away from really launching another chapter.