Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 4, 2017 12:53 PM
May 2017
As a Counterpart of "Favorite Characters", i think it would be nice in the profile
Nov 4, 2017 2:14 PM

Oct 2014
MAL thinks not. MAL doesn't like to encourage negativity. Other sites have stats for least favourite anime and characters, but MAL doesn't because encouraging hate isn't something they like to do. Feel free to keep them in your blog.
Nov 6, 2017 2:22 AM

May 2017
This seems like unnecessary negativity
Nov 6, 2017 2:28 AM

Jan 2010
No. We don't need more negativity.
Nov 6, 2017 5:51 AM

Apr 2015
Anime-Planet has this feature and their community has less hate/shitposting than MAL, so I don't think there's a correlation. (Though that could also be since they're a much smaller site.)
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Nov 6, 2017 7:20 AM

Aug 2014
Like the others said, seems kinda negative. Although you can always just make a list like that yourself and add it to your 'about me' section. I used to have a list like that for the characters that made my blood boil >:(
Nov 6, 2017 10:49 AM
May 2017
I actualy think that people its to afraid to say something negative its not like you gone like everthing that you see it whould be a nice add on for example this my list in not a partictlar order:

Sasuke Uchiha afther he left the village of konoha itis just become abouth him and Naruto ignoring almost all the cast of characters

The Hoes of School days and the dude that fucks them all i dont remenber ther names but it almost like no want in that anime is a decent human being

Shipo of Inuyasha it doestn have any god reason to be with the group he already avenge his father in one episode and its just there as the comic realif and as flothing device for kagome thas it

All the main beta leads of every harem anime they dont have charisma or personality

The dude with white hair you now the "friend" of deku it actualy is more like his bully before and afther having his powers he always was a douche its kind like sasuke but worse becuase he doesth have a reason for being like dat
whitemonkey11Nov 6, 2017 10:54 AM
Nov 6, 2017 11:23 AM
May 2017
zombie_pegasus said:
MAL thinks not. MAL doesn't like to encourage negativity. Other sites have stats for least favourite anime and characters, but MAL doesn't because encouraging hate isn't something they like to do. Feel free to keep them in your blog.

I think that this "hate" that MAL doesn't want, is "user vs user". My idea, is that we put on our own profile (if the user in question wants to) the characters that the user doesn't like, which can make a cool discussion, if any user who comment doesn't overreact. It doesn't sounds like "encourage negativity". Also, a person (Catsoul, i think) made a comment here, who comprove (a little bit) what i'm saying.

Thanks for the time
Nov 6, 2017 1:06 PM
May 2015
I don't think this is worth anything. Usually if you don't like something you don't want to be associated with it so what use would it do showing up on our profiles
Nov 6, 2017 1:22 PM

Apr 2016
Would not work OP, you can only say that you hate specific characters, but then they ban you.
Nov 6, 2017 5:06 PM

Apr 2014
@Fakuretsu-Kun
Did you even read the pinned/sticky thread before posting this shit? Or you don't even know what that means?
Damn kids these days, they don't know anything about rules and just go suggest a lot of shit.
And why this thread wasn't closed or got merged yet? Why MAL don't just reject this suggestion so nobody would ask about this ever?
Haters always gonna hate.
Nov 6, 2017 6:32 PM
May 2017
1- i'm only discussing with that people about the theme i suggested.
2- it is not saying anything about my idea in that discussion that you're talking about.
3- If people here are only making a discussion, and none of them are using "bad words", what in the name of fuck (1st time i use it here) makes you think that you can only come here, and call me a kid, because of a thing that people are only DIS-FUCKING-CUSSING about??

if you can, answer me, @Rayzer
Nov 6, 2017 6:37 PM
May 2017
11101101988 said:
I don't think this is worth anything. Usually if you don't like something you don't want to be associated with it so what use would it do showing up on our profiles
so... if you can't say what characters you doesn't like, why can you say the animes you doesn't liked? (the dropped anime section, and the reviews) i know there's a bit of difference, but, i'll still with that question.
Nov 6, 2017 7:24 PM
May 2017
:T
well, you can be right! hahahaha
Nov 6, 2017 7:25 PM

Jan 2009
there is too much hate in the internet already so nah
Nov 7, 2017 12:52 AM

Sep 2017
That would make things worst here, not bad tho :^)

hmmm... the top runners would be shou, kyuubei and pico & friends for sure :>
Signature is too good to show. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 7, 2017 3:51 AM

May 2008
Just as people said MAL don't encourage more negativity.
also if someone stumbled on your profile and saw that you have their favorites listed under your hated characters, it's very likely you'd get hate comments or messages. so no
Nov 7, 2017 5:06 AM

Apr 2014
Fakuretsu-Kun said:
1- i'm only discussing with that people about the theme i suggested.
2- it is not saying anything about my idea in that discussion that you're talking about.
3- If people here are only making a discussion, and none of them are using "bad words", what in the name of fuck (1st time i use it here) makes you think that you can only come here, and call me a kid, because of a thing that people are only DIS-FUCKING-CUSSING about??
if you can, answer me, @Rayzer
Heh, Are you throwing a tantrum KID?
It says on that link earlier "search before posting" , which you didn't.
And this thing was the 6th for this. https://myanimelist.net/forum/search?q=Hated+Character&u=&uloc=1&loc=4
Haters always gonna hate.
Nov 8, 2017 2:27 AM

Feb 2010
Sheesh so many people obsessed with hate now days
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Nov 8, 2017 2:34 AM

Jan 2013
I'd be down for that.
It's not something I need but it'd be funny.
Nov 8, 2017 3:06 AM

Sep 2017
This wont work op. Don't forget that his site is supposed to cater every anime fans including normies. Do you think this will appeal to them? If not then that is the answer.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017

More topics from this board

» Add number of episodes and number of members in the advanced search.

Yacine2104 - Jan 10

8 by Alexioos95 »»
9 hours ago

» Local Language districts

kuroneko99 - Apr 22

5 by Luchipher-Zen »»
Yesterday, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Change picture of favorite character ( 1 2 )

gehoti2822 - Nov 12, 2022

60 by AgravityBoy »»
Yesterday, 9:09 AM

» Corporate images

Noctisnox - May 15, 2023

19 by himanshi122 »»
Apr 19, 5:51 AM

» Reply button should show text that will be quoted.

Euthymia_Gerv - Apr 15

8 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.