Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2017 5:17 PM

Aug 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm a bit confused what this was about since there are no subs. Is this like a prequel?
Still really liked the background music tho.
Nanika ga Okashii
Nov 6, 2017 9:20 PM
Jan 2014
Only understood about 20% of the dialogue, but still enjoyed it. Made me remember how much I liked the series.
Dec 12, 2017 9:58 PM
Jul 2018
Yes this is prequel and imo you don't even need sub to understand something like this OVA episode.
Apr 30, 2018 2:00 AM

Apr 2009
Garbage as expected.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Apr 30, 2018 8:22 AM

Apr 2016
It was even worse than I expected. Not entirely as heinous and maddening as the original, but insulting and harmful nonetheless.
Apr 30, 2018 9:00 AM

Jun 2015
This was absolutely horrendous.
Apr 30, 2018 3:45 PM

Feb 2018
Everyone's saying its garbage, but at least is gave some context as to why the story even happened in the first place?

The original had no backstory and gave us no reason to care about what was happening.
This final episode at least gave us an explanation as to why the events of the main series happened in the first place, so I don't think its awful
Apr 30, 2018 6:15 PM

Apr 2015
Pablo59 said:
Everyone's saying its garbage, but at least is gave some context as to why the story even happened in the first place?

The original had no backstory and gave us no reason to care about what was happening.
This final episode at least gave us an explanation as to why the events of the main series happened in the first place, so I don't think its awful

That's what I was about to say. Though it's hand shakers, and it couldn't be good...XD
May 1, 2018 3:12 AM

Apr 2016
Pablo59 said:

Episode 11 existed entirely as backstory tho. As badly handled as that episode was, it gave everything we needed to contextualize the broken existence of the show, as riddled with errors as the episode was. This is literally just extra nothingness that just tried to add more to what we already know rather than fill any blanks (and of course, it contradicts how the Ziggurat and how here it wipes away people instead of only working when no one other than combatants are around). It shoehorns the pairs who didn't need any extra filling in on their past, including Tazuna. In fact, the scene of everyone crying was absolutely maddening, given that they expect us to feel for walking sacks of shite who I couldn't care less about if they were tortured!
May 2, 2018 2:14 AM

May 2017
The older twin is your typical bitch, also I get weird vibes with the suit dude everytime he interacts with the older twin sister, it's too creepy, he's probably genuine but still creepy as fuck, his favoritism towards the older twin was too ugh suspicious, idk if that's the right word but anyway, I'm very bothered by the suit guy and older twin interactions, it's too obviously creepy
LairucremMay 2, 2018 2:19 AM
May 5, 2018 8:18 PM

Feb 2014
it's strange... I mean... after a long time, watching this prequel does not even have more meaning.... it as if it came out nowhere. They should have released this together with the anime or at least right after the anime. Right now it won't mean nth for most of those who have watched the anime a long time ago.

May 27, 2019 10:43 PM

Jun 2012
Wasn't that bad, it tied in the characters in more of a meaningful way. Tazuna's sisters organs were used to save Koyori and Mayumi's life. Solid prequel thats better to watch after you finish the main anime.
Jul 27, 2020 8:11 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The story atleast had a nice justification over some unexplained thing in the main series. However, it still boring af and the music felt nothing rather just a normal tone that never bring the good mood. Unfortunately. 5/10
badabassJul 28, 2020 4:37 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 22, 2020 5:20 AM
Dec 2020
Saya benar-benar suka dengan anime ini

More topics from this board

» probably will never be able to watch this :(

Mikarin_Enjoyer - Sep 29, 2017

18 by Cainael »»
Oct 21, 2021 1:03 PM

» Amazing news!

TuyNOM - Mar 21, 2017

6 by lenfej3 »»
Aug 19, 2017 8:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.