Forum Settings
Forums

[Event] Mini Game v6: All Hallow's Eve Mafia | Game Over - Third Time's the Charm

Pages (41) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Nov 4, 2017 8:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 3411
RE1031 said:
Tainted said:

I'll just poke around asking people some things instead of voting that person first then asking him questions.
Anything you'd like to ask now?

Maybe later
 
 
Nov 4, 2017 8:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
Tainted said:
RE1031 said:
Anything you'd like to ask now?

Maybe later
what do you mean by that? Why not now?
 
Nov 4, 2017 8:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 3411
AbuHumaid said:
Tainted said:

Maybe later
what do you mean by that? Why not now?

I can't really think of anything xD
Oh well I'll just ask some random things.
 
Nov 4, 2017 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 8394
@AbuHumaid
You know what Tainted is talking about in #46. Does it sound reasonable?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
RE1031 said:
@AbuHumaid
You know what Tainted is talking about in #46. Does it sound reasonable?
the point about me jumping to conclusions is complete BS, but that's his impression on me from the MALoween game so it's alright, I don't even know how he got that impression though
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
@Tainted Care to explain why you think I'm the type to jump to conclusions? You can quote me from the last game.
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 3411
Wait
 
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 8394
Did you remember that Abu was scum in that game? Lol.
(I shouldn't be talking about this, it's an ongoing game isn't it?)
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 3411

One of the reason is because of this.
I don't think that this is an enough reason to find someone suspicious.

RE1031 said:
Did you remember that Abu was scum in that game? Lol.
(I shouldn't be talking about this, it's an ongoing game isn't it?)

Yeah he was the one who killed me.
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 8394
Tainted said:

One of the reason is because of this.
I don't think that this is an enough reason to find someone suspicious.

RE1031 said:
Did you remember that Abu was scum in that game? Lol.
(I shouldn't be talking about this, it's an ongoing game isn't it?)

Yeah he was the one who killed me.
Well, if he was scum in that game, isn't it natural that most of his arguments are going to be BS? That he's going to jump to conclusions because he's scum and he needs to make up stuff in order to seem townie? And wasn't one of the reasons he made that post was because he had a double vote ability and creating ties would out him? (And it did?)
I'm just confused as for why you're judging him based on his scum game. If he's scum, his goal is to lynch town by framing them - jumping to conclusions is one of doing it.
That said, if you're recognizing similar behavior in this game to his scum game, does that not make you wary of him?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 3411
Well in summary I was just trying to stop Abu from being impatient and I just don't like RVS.

If you still find me suspicious come at me.
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 8394
Tainted said:
Well in summary I was just trying to stop Abu from being impatient and I just don't like RVS.

If you still find me suspicious come at me.
I want your thoughts on Abu. Because if I'm correct in understanding, you saw this same behavior from him in his scum game. If I were you, that'd be ringing alarm bells.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
 
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
RE1031 said:
Tainted said:

One of the reason is because of this.
I don't think that this is an enough reason to find someone suspicious.


Yeah he was the one who killed me.
Well, if he was scum in that game, isn't it natural that most of his arguments are going to be BS? That he's going to jump to conclusions because he's scum and he needs to make up stuff in order to seem townie? And wasn't one of the reasons he made that post was because he had a double vote ability and creating ties would out him? (And it did?)
I'm just confused as for why you're judging him based on his scum game. If he's scum, his goal is to lynch town by framing them - jumping to conclusions is one of doing it.
That said, if you're recognizing similar behavior in this game to his scum game, does that not make you wary of him?
Not to mention that I was a Godfather with 2 votes, 1 was hidden that's why I was against ties and attacked anyone who supported that strategy.
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 3411
RE1031 said:
Tainted said:

One of the reason is because of this.
I don't think that this is an enough reason to find someone suspicious.


Yeah he was the one who killed me.
Well, if he was scum in that game, isn't it natural that most of his arguments are going to be BS? That he's going to jump to conclusions because he's scum and he needs to make up stuff in order to seem townie? And wasn't one of the reasons he made that post was because he had a double vote ability and creating ties would out him? (And it did?)
I'm just confused as for why you're judging him based on his scum game. If he's scum, his goal is to lynch town by framing them - jumping to conclusions is one of doing it.
That said, if you're recognizing similar behavior in this game to his scum game, does that not make you wary of him?

Well yeah I completely understand that and I was gonna used my impression of him from the last game as the basis but now that you mentioned it he might changed his approach if he really is the mafia.
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 8394
@Tainted
Just curious, have you ever been scum before?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 3411
RE1031 said:
@Tainted
Just curious, have you ever been scum before?

Once
 
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 8394
Tainted said:
RE1031 said:
Well, if he was scum in that game, isn't it natural that most of his arguments are going to be BS? That he's going to jump to conclusions because he's scum and he needs to make up stuff in order to seem townie? And wasn't one of the reasons he made that post was because he had a double vote ability and creating ties would out him? (And it did?)
I'm just confused as for why you're judging him based on his scum game. If he's scum, his goal is to lynch town by framing them - jumping to conclusions is one of doing it.
That said, if you're recognizing similar behavior in this game to his scum game, does that not make you wary of him?

Well yeah I completely understand that and I was gonna used my impression of him from the last game as the basis but now that you mentioned it he might changed his approach if he really is the mafia.
So what's your current read of him?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 8394
Fo said:
RE1031 said:
So you too are against RVS? Or are you afraid we may end up lynching a town inactive?
What made you want to ask this question?
What made you ask this question?
I'm honestly curious at this point. Did you think I had an ulterior motive?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4741
👻 Vote Count 1.0 👻

☠️ Phraze (1) ☠️ AlbertinoDias
☠️ Karote (1) ☠️ Fo
☠️ Tainted (1) ☠️ RE1031

🕯️ Not Voting (9) 🕯️ AbuHumaid, lastwhisper31, Karote, Mishukax, Ruu, Phraze, Qoco, Tainted, abhutrash

>>Day 1 Timer<<
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 3411
RE1031 said:
Tainted said:

Well yeah I completely understand that and I was gonna used my impression of him from the last game as the basis but now that you mentioned it he might changed his approach if he really is the mafia.
So what's your current read of him?

For now it's neutral.
I think he's not that active compared to the last game like he's pretty much sticking his nose everywhere in the last game but maybe he's just being more careful now as there were more newbies on the last one.
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 2766
Okay, I'm back now. Seems like we've got ourselves quite a fun fight going.
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 577


Good morning, AbuHumaid. I am at work right now.
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
Tainted said:
RE1031 said:
So what's your current read of him?

For now it's neutral.
I think he's not that active compared to the last game like he's pretty much sticking his nose everywhere in the last game but maybe he's just being more careful now as there were more newbies on the last one.
you're seriously wasting your time trying to read me based on my previous games.
 
Nov 4, 2017 9:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 8394
Tainted said:
RE1031 said:
So what's your current read of him?

For now it's neutral.
I think he's not that active compared to the last game like he's pretty much sticking his nose everywhere in the last game but maybe he's just being more careful now as there were more newbies on the last one.
I like this response of yours. It's thoughtful. But to me, it sounds like you're scum leaning him. Are you suggesting he's less active as town?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
 
 
Nov 4, 2017 10:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
RE1031 said:
Tainted said:

For now it's neutral.
I think he's not that active compared to the last game like he's pretty much sticking his nose everywhere in the last game but maybe he's just being more careful now as there were more newbies on the last one.
I like this response of yours. It's thoughtful. But to me, it sounds like you're scum leaning him. Are you suggesting he's less active as town?
what's there to like about it? He's basing his reads about me on meta and activity
 
Nov 4, 2017 10:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 8394
AbuHumaid said:
Tainted said:

For now it's neutral.
I think he's not that active compared to the last game like he's pretty much sticking his nose everywhere in the last game but maybe he's just being more careful now as there were more newbies on the last one.
you're seriously wasting your time trying to read me based on my previous games.
Is it town wasting time or scum wasting time?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
 
Nov 4, 2017 10:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
RE1031 said:
AbuHumaid said:
you're seriously wasting your time trying to read me based on my previous games.
Is it town wasting time or scum wasting time?
Can't tell yet
 
Nov 4, 2017 10:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 8394
AbuHumaid said:
RE1031 said:
I like this response of yours. It's thoughtful. But to me, it sounds like you're scum leaning him. Are you suggesting he's less active as town?
what's there to like about it? He's basing his reads about me on meta and activity
I like it as in it gives me sort of town vibes. Remember lil_logic's behavior in Ouran? Reminds me of that. He sounds genuinely unsure, which is townie. Don't necessarily agree with his judgement though.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
 
 
Nov 4, 2017 10:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 3411
AbuHumaid said:
you're seriously wasting your time trying to read me based on my previous games.

Why? At least I have something to read you with.

RE1031 said:
I like this response of yours. It's thoughtful. But to me, it sounds like you're scum leaning him. Are you suggesting he's less active as town?

It's just like that he's trying not to get the attention of someone.
Maybe it's the mafia? Or maybe it's the Pro town players?
 
Nov 4, 2017 10:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 8394
Tainted said:
AbuHumaid said:
you're seriously wasting your time trying to read me based on my previous games.

Why? At least I have something to read you with.

RE1031 said:
I like this response of yours. It's thoughtful. But to me, it sounds like you're scum leaning him. Are you suggesting he's less active as town?

It's just like that he's trying not to get the attention of someone.
Maybe it's the mafia? Or maybe it's the Pro town players?

Dude, I think you're scum reading him. As town, you play to get the attention of mafia, to draw them out. And I know that's something Abu has done - he usually attacks everyone in a game.

vote: @AbuHumaid
This will sound so strange but in the last game, I was able to clear you as "town" rather quickly. I'm not getting the same feel here. I don't think after everything Tainted has given on you, your response should be "can't tell yet" (#77).
This is a scum lean, yes.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
 
Nov 4, 2017 10:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 2766
To be fair, Tainted (like me) is new to the group. We got a lot of information on Abu in the MALoween game, so its inevitable that he'll cling onto it. As for me personally, I just think Abu is an active player. This quote basically sums it up:
Phraze said:
AbuHumaid said:
Just when I thought I was a perfect town behaviourally...
u were lmao
This is obviously just how he acts in a game. That being said, I don't know if Tainted or Abu is maf or town. Too early to call. Mostly wanna hear others participate in the conversation atm.
 
Nov 4, 2017 10:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 3411
I just don't wanna jump into conclusions for now. It would be very hypocritical of me.
 
Nov 4, 2017 10:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 3411
@AbuHumaid RE1031's "he usually attacks everyone in a game." Is this true?

@RE1031 How about you? You sure you're not mafia? You seem to be jumping around just like what Abu did last game.
 
Nov 4, 2017 10:35 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6369
I was asleep lol I'm catching up rn. Give me a min guys..
 
 
Nov 4, 2017 10:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
Tainted said:
AbuHumaid said:
you're seriously wasting your time trying to read me based on my previous games.

Why? At least I have something to read you with.

RE1031 said:
I like this response of yours. It's thoughtful. But to me, it sounds like you're scum leaning him. Are you suggesting he's less active as town?

It's just like that he's trying not to get the attention of someone.
Maybe it's the mafia? Or maybe it's the Pro town players?
Don't use that argument "at least I have something hurr durr" Anyone can use such a weak evidence like that, just like how I had been reading RE based on activity in the past which is wrong, you can add it to support your reads however, not make the basis of your reads. I can imitate my town and scum games at well and I don't have problems doing that, add to that that I'm moody so you're really wasting your time trying to read me based on that.

How am I not trying to draw attention? wtf?
 
Nov 4, 2017 10:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
I left for a few minutes and bullshit is all over the place smh
 
 
Nov 4, 2017 10:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
RE1031 said:
Tainted said:

Why? At least I have something to read you with.


It's just like that he's trying not to get the attention of someone.
Maybe it's the mafia? Or maybe it's the Pro town players?

Dude, I think you're scum reading him. As town, you play to get the attention of mafia, to draw them out. And I know that's something Abu has done - he usually attacks everyone in a game.

vote: @AbuHumaid
This will sound so strange but in the last game, I was able to clear you as "town" rather quickly. I'm not getting the same feel here. I don't think after everything Tainted has given on you, your response should be "can't tell yet" (#77).
This is a scum lean, yes.
I don't usually attack everyone, that has been a new thing in me for only the past two games. And it's nothing AI

Here we go again with meta reads /sighs
I can read you as town quickly but I don't feel you're town here yet does that mean you're mafia? See how flawed your logic is?
And yes Tainted hasn't done anything yet to make me sure of his alignment, I want to see more from him, like it or not I couldn't care less.

edit: typo
Modified by AbuHumaid, Nov 4, 2017 11:02 AM
 
Nov 4, 2017 10:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
RE1031 said:
AbuHumaid said:
what's there to like about it? He's basing his reads about me on meta and activity
I like it as in it gives me sort of town vibes. Remember lil_logic's behavior in Ouran? Reminds me of that. He sounds genuinely unsure, which is townie. Don't necessarily agree with his judgement though.
Shit like that is easy to fake for mafia, I can scum read anyone for pitiful reasons and act like I'm unsure, no?
 
Nov 4, 2017 10:53 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6369
I like that the game is already moving forward without the need of an rvs phase. I'm wary of Abu, RE and Tainted at the moment. I personally think that Abuu/Tainted might not be mafia together if one of them actually is based on this early interactions. And I was seeing a possible RE/Abu team based on the way RE seemed to be "defending" Abu from Tainted earlier. Okay so... why do I suspect this people?

Tainted: sounded worried when Abu started talking about going with the rvs route. Why would someone be worried about random votes at the start of the game? That caught my eye. But I do agree with him when it comes to Abu. I suspect Abu because of how eager he sounded. He wanted the game to start quickly and started pointing fingers too early. That was an odd behaviour coming from him.

RE is mostly scum by association lol based on his chat with Tainted about Abu on page 1. Now he is voting for Abu so Idk.... it could be a tactic also but it's too early to tell.

 
Nov 4, 2017 10:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 3411
AbuHumaid said:
How am I not trying to draw attention? wtf?

Those are just my thoughts as I've said I don't want to jump into conclusion. You're play is just different that's all.

AbuHumaid said:
I left for a few minutes and bullshit is all over the place smh

This is where people throw bullshit at each other to get a read on them.
 
 
Nov 4, 2017 10:54 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6369
AbuHumaid said:
I left for a few minutes and bullshit is all over the place smh


lmao why are you mad? it's not like you will get lynch soon xD
 
Nov 4, 2017 10:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
RE1031 said:
Tainted said:

Why? At least I have something to read you with.


It's just like that he's trying not to get the attention of someone.
Maybe it's the mafia? Or maybe it's the Pro town players?

Dude, I think you're scum reading him. As town, you play to get the attention of mafia, to draw them out. And I know that's something Abu has done - he usually attacks everyone in a game.

vote: @AbuHumaid
This will sound so strange but in the last game, I was able to clear you as "town" rather quickly. I'm not getting the same feel here. I don't think after everything Tainted has given on you, your response should be "can't tell yet" (#77).
This is a scum lean, yes.

The bolded: Why are you trying to force your opinion on him? He said it's not a scumread, even yourself said that he isn't sure. This seems like you're trying to build an early train with him against me.
 
Nov 4, 2017 10:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
Tainted said:
AbuHumaid said:
How am I not trying to draw attention? wtf?

Those are just my thoughts as I've said I don't want to jump into conclusion. You're play is just different that's all.

AbuHumaid said:
I left for a few minutes and bullshit is all over the place smh

This is where people throw bullshit at each other to get a read on them.
Yes I get it they are your thoughts, but how did you come to them? What did I do that made you feel like I'm trying stay away from attention? And I've explained already that you can't read me based on my playstyle, for me New game = new style.
 
Nov 4, 2017 11:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4741
👻 Vote Count 1.1 👻

☠️ Phraze (1) ☠️ AlbertinoDias
☠️ Karote (1) ☠️ Fo
☠️ AbuHumaid (1) ☠️ RE1031

🕯️ Not Voting (9) 🕯️ AbuHumaid, lastwhisper31, Karote, Mishukax, Ruu, Phraze, Qoco, Tainted, abhutrash

>>Day 1 Timer<<
 
Nov 4, 2017 11:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:
I left for a few minutes and bullshit is all over the place smh


lmao why are you mad? it's not like you will get lynch soon xD
I follow a strict policy called "No BS"
 
Nov 4, 2017 11:03 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6369
 
Nov 4, 2017 11:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 3411
Ruu said:
Tainted: sounded worried when Abu started talking about going with the rvs route. Why would someone be worried about random votes at the start of the game? That caught my eye.

Nah it's more like "dude calm down they won't sacrifice their life just to play mafia with you just because you random voted for them" kind of thing.
 
 
Nov 4, 2017 11:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:
New game = new style.


This is BS lol
Oh you know me more than I know myself perhaps?
 
Nov 4, 2017 11:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 3411
AbuHumaid said:
Yes I get it they are your thoughts, but how did you come to them? What did I do that made you feel like I'm trying stay away from attention? And I've explained already that you can't read me based on my playstyle, for me New game = new style.

"Can't read me based on my playstyle" -you can't prove that.

You're just not that energetic compared to the last game that's all.
 
Nov 4, 2017 11:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
Tainted said:
AbuHumaid said:
Yes I get it they are your thoughts, but how did you come to them? What did I do that made you feel like I'm trying stay away from attention? And I've explained already that you can't read me based on my playstyle, for me New game = new style.

"Can't read me based on my playstyle" -you can't prove that.

You're just not that energetic compared to the last game that's all.
Don't ignore my first question, again What did I do that made you feel like I'm trying to stay away from attention?

Yes I can prove it, and I'm doing it right now.

And you think I'm scum because I'm less energetic?
 
Pages (41) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »