Forum Settings
Forums

[Event] Mini Game v6: All Hallow's Eve Mafia | Game Over - Third Time's the Charm

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (41) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »
Nov 9, 2017 7:54 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:

1. again bs reason to scum read me, I've done it before, and I shouldnt need to explain why I did it...
2. ill give u that, its a knee jerk reaction to always being scum read...
3. Because why not :)? Like I said I needed to give Ruu a reason to why I didnt die, because again, I had no fight against that claim... and the killing portion was just a tacky add on...
4. because I can do that? and the fact that you two still wont leave me alone, was irritating so, and to prove my point, that you think anything I say is a lie...
5. lmao only a few lynches have I ever been stressed out over, and thats this one, and psychopass, and its because all the reasons for scum reading are dumb, and its makes me want to stop the lynch...

- was the time u did that, the time when u were scum?
- ur used to being scumread. having the chance to be cleared makes it better. u thought Dias would cop u right? nobody ever said the vig would shoot u.
- u don't need to explain anything if ur vanilla, u could just claim right away.
- prove ur point why? I still think ur scum.
- I'm p sure ur flip will help us figure Ruu out. u were never against an information lynch before. heck I lynched town as town before, so u should see my point.
claim Vanilla? lol, I needed a fake claim to survive that, if I claimed vanilla the lynch was bound to happen either way... and k she shot me, why am I not dead? Still no answer to that I see?

LOLOL There was no way to come out of that +1 without u scum reading me, lets be honest here, I need to follow a book when I play with you, or I scum read, and not fun at all. I can change, or do w/e the fuck I want w/o the need of being worried of being scum read for things that are not even scummy.

Your wrong some games I do care about being mislynched.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Nov 9, 2017 7:56 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Hey Ruu were u the one who killed RE by any chance? :) To birds with one stone perhaps? Didn't even cross my mind at first... But now I'm wondering...
do u think she would claim vig (who might be counterclaimed) and say she tried to shoot u?

Coming from Ruu I can believe it lol.

lastwhisper31 said:
Hey Ruu were u the one who killed RE by any chance? :) To birds with one stone perhaps? Didn't even cross my mind at first... But now I'm wondering...

THis came to my mind too but I think shes scum worried about the existance of tpr. Which is why she used the cover of vigilante so she could out the fact you managed to survive a shot.

Nov 9, 2017 7:56 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:
yes I do... and im pretty sure she is tpr now, because it makes sense. Cause Vigi's never CC so their could still be one out there? but my brain is telling me that there is no vigi, and she is the SK who killed RE, and then did this whole I'm immune bs, to force me to claim, or get lynched. Cause there is almost no negatives to claiming im immune, and remember the start of day 2. Ruu was the first to claim that I dont think RE would use his BG on me... and that is her slip. 99% sure that Ruu is SK at this point.

Lmao this theory of yours is hilarious! Now I'm even more sure that you are mafia. Also if I'm sk and killed RE what happened to the mafia kill? And why would RE use her ability N1 and on you? You sound desperate my friend...

If there were 2 kills, pretty sure once was stopped by RE? Unless you believe mafia or the supposed sk attacked her.

Nov 9, 2017 7:59 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:

- was the time u did that, the time when u were scum?
- ur used to being scumread. having the chance to be cleared makes it better. u thought Dias would cop u right? nobody ever said the vig would shoot u.
- u don't need to explain anything if ur vanilla, u could just claim right away.
- prove ur point why? I still think ur scum.
- I'm p sure ur flip will help us figure Ruu out. u were never against an information lynch before. heck I lynched town as town before, so u should see my point.
claim Vanilla? lol, I needed a fake claim to survive that, if I claimed vanilla the lynch was bound to happen either way... and k she shot me, why am I not dead? Still no answer to that I see?

LOLOL There was no way to come out of that +1 without u scum reading me, lets be honest here, I need to follow a book when I play with you, or I scum read, and not fun at all. I can change, or do w/e the fuck I want w/o the need of being worried of being scum read for things that are not even scummy.

Your wrong some games I do care about being mislynched.

I don't think ur a mislynch, I think ur a scum lynch. and if u just claimed vanilla, we would've moved on from u and think its the roleblocker's fault. u made a roundabout way of saving urself. if u knew RE flipped bodyguard, u probs wouldn't have claimed bulletproof.

ur just using AtE again. and while u do care, it looks like ur too defensive without scumhunting.

Nov 9, 2017 8:01 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:
How should i know? maybe it was on me? or maybe whoever RE actually saved? my point was that, before you even knew I could block nks, you assumed RE wouldnt save me... thats my whole point. and that was your defense, do you not get it? RE would never have blocked me, so you could claim you were able to kill me as vigilante, and i'd be a free death because and your defense afterwards could just be, "ohh I guess RE did block him," but you didnt realize I already had an ability to save myself...

RE didn't trust you so ofc I think she didn't use her ability and I think I know RE well enough to know that she wouldn't waste her ability on N1. She would wait for the right moment when a bigger role needed protection. I also didn't get the last part (bolded) can you rephrased it?
Why would I claimed to have killed you (if it had actually happened) if I was sk? I wouldn't have said anything because it could be risky for me. Specially if I don't know if there is a vig. You need to rethink your defense.

I would have used my ability night 1 if I had her role, I most likely would have protected Phraze or Fo.

They would just assume your vigilante, and Sk normally come with a 1 shot bullet proof so it honestly wouldnt be strange for you to risk outting yourself.

Honestly if LW is scum im positive your sk at this point unless its switched with you being mafia and him being sk

Nov 9, 2017 8:02 PM

Sep 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

Lmao this theory of yours is hilarious! Now I'm even more sure that you are mafia. Also if I'm sk and killed RE what happened to the mafia kill? And why would RE use her ability N1 and on you? You sound desperate my friend...

If there were 2 kills, pretty sure once was stopped by RE? Unless you believe mafia or the supposed sk attacked her.

Pretty sure? You don't believe the existence of BP or Doctor then?

Edit: I meant BP
Nov 9, 2017 8:03 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:
do u think she would claim vig (who might be counterclaimed) and say she tried to shoot u?

Coming from Ruu I can believe it lol.
not sure she would come right out on D2 and get angry like that, followed by claiming vig. she sounded sure she wouldn't be counterclaimed, which would come from a genuine claim.

Nov 9, 2017 8:03 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Feels like a really bad fake claim, espically knowing the existence of the BG at the time. More inclined to believe the claim is town and Ive stated my reasons why already.
sounds like what Last just thought up since Ruu (maybe even forgot it was Ruu lol) mentioned the likelihood of PGO in the setup.

If that is where he got it from im more inclined to think they are scum buddies then.

Nov 9, 2017 8:04 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

I think mafia killed RE. I don't have an explanation for why lw is still alive.
I don't believe there is a sk because then we would still have two death (if my shoot hadn't failed we would have three). Like I said I don't believe RE would have use her ability N1. She isn't suicidal.
Well I'm off to bed! See you tomorrow!

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

RE didn't trust you so ofc I think she didn't use her ability and I think I know RE well enough to know that she wouldn't waste her ability on N1. She would wait for the right moment when a bigger role needed protection. I also didn't get the last part (bolded) can you rephrased it?
Why would I claimed to have killed you (if it had actually happened) if I was sk? I wouldn't have said anything because it could be risky for me. Specially if I don't know if there is a vig. You need to rethink your defense.

I would have used my ability night 1 if I had her role, I most likely would have protected Phraze or Fo.

They would just assume your vigilante, and Sk normally come with a 1 shot bullet proof so it honestly wouldnt be strange for you to risk outting yourself.

Honestly if LW is scum im positive your sk at this point unless its switched with you being mafia and him being sk

why would u assume Ruu is sk? I can understand tpr, but why sk exactly. there was only 1 kill, so nothing confirms the existence of a serial killer.

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:
sounds like what Last just thought up since Ruu (maybe even forgot it was Ruu lol) mentioned the likelihood of PGO in the setup.

If that is where he got it from im more inclined to think they are scum buddies then.

yeah. that's why it's best to lynch Last first.

Nov 9, 2017 8:05 PM

Dec 2013
Tainted said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Never said I dont, Im assuming bg protected someone seeing as how he died, because he could have died in 2 ways being targeted or saving someone.

Nov 9, 2017 8:06 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I don't believe there is a sk because then we would still have two death (if my shoot hadn't failed we would have three). Like I said I don't believe RE would have use her ability N1. She isn't suicidal.

Its not about being suicidal its about protecting town, a selfless BG is best BG. If you think mafia killed RE why?

U were the first person to mention TPR do you still believe its existence?

Nov 9, 2017 8:07 PM

Oct 2011
I find it a little weird that Shin comes out to defend Last.. could be a Last/Shin team afterall... I like it~

Nov 9, 2017 8:08 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

why would u assume Ruu is sk? I can understand tpr, but why sk exactly. there was only 1 kill, so nothing confirms the existence of a serial killer.

I explained why?

In a situation where an Sk or Mafia hits an immune target the first thing they say to themselves is hey I need to find a way to get said person lynched. Since claiming vigilante is basically a super safe claim its the easiest way to get them lynched. By claiming that Last is TPR makes sense because that will get everyone thinking.

Nov 9, 2017 8:10 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
I find it a little weird that Shin comes out to defend Last.. could be a Last/Shin team afterall... I like it~

I just got home I am just replying from page 25-26 and replying where I feel my opinion is needed that is all.

The 4 hot topic palyers right now are

Ruu
Last
Fo
Trash

As of these 2 pages the focus has mostly been on last which is why I was giving my opinion on specifically him.

Nov 9, 2017 8:10 PM

Sep 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Tainted said:

Never said I dont, Im assuming bg protected someone seeing as how he died, because he could have died in 2 ways being targeted or saving someone.

Well he said he hated his role so I doubt he used it.

Vote: lastwhisper31
If he flipped town I'll be unto shin or phraze next.
Nov 9, 2017 8:12 PM

Dec 2013
@tainted

Also I do believe BP exists mainly because the PGO is normally BP when using there ability.

Nov 9, 2017 8:13 PM

Dec 2013
Tainted said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Well he said he hated his role so I doubt he used it.

Vote: lastwhisper31
If he flipped town I'll be unto shin or phraze next.

Re prob said she hated her role so that mafia wouldnt focus a NK on her.

Nov 9, 2017 8:15 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:

I explained why?

In a situation where an Sk or Mafia hits an immune target the first thing they say to themselves is hey I need to find a way to get said person lynched. Since claiming vigilante is basically a super safe claim its the easiest way to get them lynched. By claiming that Last is TPR makes sense because that will get everyone thinking.

why would sk need to get their target lynched if there was only 1 kill? they can just put the blame on maf and maintain secrecy. if the scenario u mentioned occurred when we confirmed the existence of a serial killer, like 2 kills on N1, they could justify it with a vig claim. there was no need to justify anything when there was only 1 kill. Last could've easily claimed vanilla and we will look for the roleblocker instead. and no, claiming vig isn't super safe when the counterclaimer will shoot them instead...and the tpr loses. for tpr to out themselves at any point is the worst move for them, since they only have themselves to achieve their wincon. why would Ruu out herself and risk getting shot, if she's the only one for her 'tpr' wincon?

Nov 9, 2017 8:16 PM

Dec 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
Qoco said:

I want names of those that have mentioned a TPR.
why the hell does everyone think I'm pulling shit out of my ass... You go find them, I'd spend just as much time as you would finding them...

I am not saying that because I think that you are lying. I just find it interesting that others have thought about that. I wonder about their point of view. What their alignment is, and what they know that I do not. It has not crossed my mind that there could be third party involved in the game. I am Town, so my perception of evil is Mafia, but Mafia's perception of evil could be Third Party.

It all comes down to that last sentence that I typed.
Nov 9, 2017 8:17 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:

I just got home I am just replying from page 25-26 and replying where I feel my opinion is needed that is all.

Ruu
Last
Fo
Trash

As of these 2 pages the focus has mostly been on last which is why I was giving my opinion on specifically him.
u got the order switched, it's supposed to be Last before Ruu, since he's the one being voted and the scummiest atm.

Nov 9, 2017 8:18 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Ah! So you are Vigilante?
Nov 9, 2017 8:19 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I explained why?

why would sk need to get their target lynched if there was only 1 kill? they can just put the blame on maf and maintain secrecy. if the scenario u mentioned occurred when we confirmed the existence of a serial killer, like 2 kills on N1, they could justify it with a vig claim. there was no need to justify anything when there was only 1 kill. Last could've easily claimed vanilla and we will look for the roleblocker instead. and no, claiming vig isn't super safe when the counterclaimer will shoot them instead...and the tpr loses. for tpr to out themselves at any point is the worst move for them, since they only have themselves to achieve their wincon. why would Ruu out herself and risk getting shot, if she's the only one for her 'tpr' wincon?

What does 1 kill have to do with anything? This is ruu we are talking about she was fustrated that her target didnt die so I can see that as being a reason to take the risk. Her mentioning tpr instead of some kind of BP mafia makes sense if you look at her as SK. I mean this could all be some extreme attempt to bus as well lol.

Sk normally have 1 shot bullet proof I already stated why the risk is fine.

Nov 9, 2017 8:20 PM

Oct 2011
Qoco said:
Ruu said:

here:
Ruu said:
okay I will claim because now I'm a harmless vt.

I was a vigilante and I tried to kill lw but he is alive so I want answers!

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Ruu
Last
Fo
Trash

u got the order switched, it's supposed to be Last before Ruu, since he's the one being voted and the scummiest atm.

THis wasnt an order smh -_- just put down the names how they popped in my head

Dec 2013
Qoco said:
Ruu said:

Does everyone have like huge amnesia while playing this game?

Nov 9, 2017 8:21 PM

Dec 2016
Tainted said:
@Qoco
What do you think? Will you stick to your vote this time as well?

Maybe. If nothing better shows up then I will keep my vote on who I think deserves it the most.
Nov 9, 2017 8:22 PM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Qoco said:

Does everyone have like huge amnesia while playing this game?

I learned that now so no amnesia. Amnesia would assume that I knew about it before.
Nov 9, 2017 8:25 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:

What does 1 kill have to do with anything? This is ruu we are talking about she was fustrated that her target didnt die so I can see that as being a reason to take the risk. Her mentioning tpr instead of some kind of BP mafia makes sense if you look at her as SK. I mean this could all be some extreme attempt to bus as well lol.

ik Ruu can have her tempers at times, but her wincon is what matters the most. she would be insisting to be town, rather than say she's the vig and risk being counterclaimed + outed as tpr. she cares about winning the most. (unless we have ppl who provoke her like *cough* lol)
if u think Ruu is bussing, we can go ahead with lynching Last with her next. I remember we lynched her in Nanatsu since she was an ez catch as the final maf.
what does bulletproof have to do with this? Last is the one who claimed bulletproof, and he never said it was a 1-shot.

Nov 9, 2017 8:26 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:

was it a subconscious act to get us to lynch Ruu? looks like that has been the main focus of ur recent posts.

Nov 9, 2017 8:26 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

ik Ruu can have her tempers at times, but her wincon is what matters the most. she would be insisting to be town, rather than say she's the vig and risk being counterclaimed + outed as tpr. she cares about winning the most. (unless we have ppl who provoke her like *cough* lol)
if u think Ruu is bussing, we can go ahead with lynching Last with her next. I remember we lynched her in Nanatsu since she was an ez catch as the final maf.
what does bulletproof have to do with this? Last is the one who claimed bulletproof, and he never said it was a 1-shot.
i said everything was 1-shot including my bullet proof, what.................................................................................................................................
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 8:28 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:

i said everything was 1-shot including my bullet proof, what.................................................................................................................................
where did u say that? u said smthing like ur now immune so maf are trying to frame u as a means to kill u off. oh wait, are u still defending ur fakeclaim? thought u claimed vanilla

Nov 9, 2017 8:29 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

was it a subconscious act to get us to lynch Ruu? looks like that has been the main focus of ur recent posts.

No your literally over thinking that order lmfao.

Nov 9, 2017 8:31 PM

Dec 2013
@phraze I dont mean to mod game here but bp modifier normally is 1 shot lol due to balance purposes.

Nov 9, 2017 8:32 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
where did u say that? u said smthing like ur now immune so maf are trying to frame u as a means to kill u off. oh wait, are u still defending ur fakeclaim? thought u claimed vanilla
everything was part of my one shot including my bullet proof, why would I claim I was bullet proof forever....
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 8:33 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:

No your literally over thinking that order lmfao.

well.. I just find it weird how u appeared all of a sudden to side Last. this order of attention is also ur pov. this rly looks like a setup.

Nov 9, 2017 8:33 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
@phraze I dont mean to mod game here but bp modifier normally is 1 shot lol due to balance purposes.
Last didn't claim it was 1 shot.

Nov 9, 2017 8:34 PM

Dec 2013
Honestly you know what bothers me the most is the fact that no one has called me out on not placing a vote which literally happens to me every game.

On that note though I am going to sleep.

Ill be placing my vote once I wake up.

Ill most likely be missing phase change unless I can get my break around the time of it, ill try my best. As well I only have like 2 hours of time to reply before i my shift begins so lets hope for the best.

Nov 9, 2017 8:34 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
omg.... wtf.... I cant even with this game
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 8:35 PM

Dec 2016
Wow, so Ruu used her shot on the whisper guy and he survived. Apparently he is one shot bulletproof. The story seems convenient.
Nov 9, 2017 8:36 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I feel like ur purposely reading only what you want

ill bold it for you

He claimed 1 shot PGO that is BP, if the PGO is 1 shot then the freaking BP is 1 shot as well because he would only be 1 shot bp when using his ability I dont think thats a hard concept to understand smh.

Dec 2016
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I think I just read him saying that it was. Either him or someone else. Let me check.

Jan 2014
Qoco said:
Wow, so Ruu used her shot on the whisper guy and he survived. Apparently he is one shot bulletproof. The story seems convenient.
... lmao fine, wait till my flip, you will see
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 8:37 PM

Dec 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:

@Phraze
Nov 9, 2017 8:37 PM

Sep 2015
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

He did +25% chance of killing anyone who target him..
Nov 9, 2017 8:39 PM

Sep 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
omg.... wtf.... I cant even with this game

Hey you forgot about me too so don't give him that.
Nov 9, 2017 8:42 PM

Sep 2015
Qoco said:

Last just said that it was a fake claim and that he's really a vt.
Nov 9, 2017 8:46 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
everything was part of my one shot including my bullet proof, why would I claim I was bullet proof forever....
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:

I feel like ur purposely reading only what you want

ill bold it for you

He claimed 1 shot PGO that is BP, if the PGO is 1 shot then the freaking BP is 1 shot as well because he would only be 1 shot bp when using his ability I dont think thats a hard concept to understand smh.

tell me where in these posts did Last say his 'bulletproof' was only 1 shot?

vvvvvvvvvv
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:
@lastwhisper31 why didn't you die?
because I'm a one shot paranoid gun owner w/ a 25% chance of shooting everyone who targets me during the night, as well as being bulletproof... which is why I got mad at Dias for saying he was gunna confirm my alignment, and I didnt want him targeting me... but I guess i had the opposite effect? lol and at that point I didnt want to announce it just in case mafia was gunna target me...

which may or may not be the reason RE died? Honestly I get no information on who targets me so I cant answer that.

and like you I am now a vanilla lol.
lastwhisper31 said:
abhutrash said:
Oh yeah, nobody has answered me about this one. Is lastwhispers claimed role common? It seems very specific to the situation. I'm inclined to not believe it, but I'm honestly just not sure and wanted to see how plausible everyone else feels it is.
I mean idk? Tbh ive barely seen it outside Town of Salem but its not a bastardy role by any means, and its basically a watered down version of of the gunowner, because Im not guaranteed a kill, but I do have "Basic Protection" when its used. Basic protection is a term from ToS, that means you cant die from NKs while you have it, unless by the means of a super attack...

and now explain to me how Last said he was vanilla all along

Nov 9, 2017 8:47 PM

Oct 2011
Qoco said:
lastwhisper31 said:

@Phraze

read post #1349

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (41) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.