I was an innocent and naive dumbass that didn't know shit about the interwebz;
and was a normie piece of garbage.

also ppl tried to cyber rape me when i didnt even know what it meant LUL

Billie Eilish - idontwannabeyouanymore

0:00 ●━━━━━━─────── 3:24

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

Nov 24, 2017 2:34 PM

Sep 2014
I went to college, learned some neat things, met some cool people, and became super spiteful to at least half of them for various reasons.

Long time no see!! Remember me? @OP :)
Nov 24, 2017 2:40 PM

Apr 2011
I think my growth has been stagnant for a long time, so not much.
Nov 25, 2017 7:00 AM

Feb 2015
I haven't changed that much; or to be specific that I do what I do normally on the boards that it doesn't seem like I changed. But in fact I changed not a whole lot but it is still there.

Nov 25, 2017 11:04 AM

Jul 2014
I'm pretty sure this site's helped me become more social. Kept to myself and lowkey tried to push people away throughout early high school. I guess talking to and befriending people here aided in making me more amiable.
Take care of yourself

Nov 25, 2017 12:41 PM
Aug 2016
Well, I'm here on MAL for a little bit over 1 year, but I could say I changes A LOT, especially from the people that I meet here. I've changed in a good way and they taught me some stuff that worth learning them and I'm grateful to them.
I learned to not care what others think about me, to stand out for myself, to not trust anybody until they earn my trust, friendship is something that is formed by the passing time, not over night as some people think, less is better, to accept myself as I am, and a lot of other important things.
I can say I've changed a lot, maybe it doesn't seems like it, but I really did. Now looking back at how I was before, so naive, clueless about the world I live in, unaware of the dangers, and thinking friendship is something that everybody can have over night. Now, I'm not the same, and I feel like evolving as a person everyday.

@Sonal1988
-Mayhem-Nov 25, 2017 12:56 PM
Nov 25, 2017 12:45 PM

Dec 2016
Kuroko-chan said:

I can say I've changed a lot, maybe it doesn't seems like it, but I really did. Now looking back at how I was before, so naive, clueless about the world I live in, unaware of the dangers, and thinking friendship is something that everybody can have over night. Now, I'm not the same, and I feel like evolving as a person everyday.

And who exactly are these lovely people who made you who you are today?? Huh???????//////
Nov 25, 2017 12:47 PM
Jan 2016
I started watching anime more often since joining. I'm a seasonal watcher now.
Nov 25, 2017 12:48 PM
Aug 2016
Sonal1988 said:
Kuroko-chan said:

And who exactly are these lovely people who made you who you are today?? Huh???????//////

Oh, so you saw this. Didn't saw this comming.
You are that wonderful person who taught me all of that.
Nov 25, 2017 12:53 PM

Dec 2016
Kuroko-chan said:
Sonal1988 said:

So how come you didn't tag me in your post?? Is there someone else I don't know about? Huh?????///////////
Nov 25, 2017 12:55 PM
Aug 2016
Sonal1988 said:
Kuroko-chan said:

So how come you didn't tag me in your post?? Is there someone else I don't know about? Huh?????///////////

Hahahaha, no, it's not someone else. I just didn't think you'll see this, since you don't spend too much time on forums. Do you want me to edit the post and tag you???
For you, I can do that.
Nov 25, 2017 12:58 PM

Dec 2016
Kuroko-chan said:

Hahahaha, no, it's not someone else. I just didn't think you'll see this, since you don't spend too much time on forums. Do you want me to edit the post and tag you???
For you, I can do that.

YOU WERE WRONG. I SAW EVERYTHING. I KNOW EVERYTHING NOW.
I HAVE BEEN GREATLY #OFFENDED.
Nov 25, 2017 12:59 PM
Aug 2016
Sonal1988 said:
Kuroko-chan said:

For you, I can do that.

YOU WERE WRONG. I SAW EVERYTHING. I KNOW EVERYTHING NOW.
I HAVE BEEN GREATLY #OFFENDED.

R-r-really??? I didn't find that offensive or anything.
Sorry T_T
Nov 25, 2017 1:00 PM

Oct 2014
No, not at all. I'm still just me. Being myself.
Nov 25, 2017 1:06 PM

Dec 2016
Kuroko-chan said:

Sorry T_T

"I'm here on MAL for a little bit over 1 year, but I could say I changes A LOT, especially from the people that I meet here."
What do you mean, 'people'?? Exactly how many are there?
Y u lyin', boi?
Nov 25, 2017 1:11 PM
Aug 2016
Sonal1988 said:
Kuroko-chan said:

Sorry T_T

"I'm here on MAL for a little bit over 1 year, but I could say I changes A LOT, especially from the people that I meet here."
What do you mean, 'people'?? Exactly how many are there?
Y u lyin', boi?

OK, ok, I made a mistake, let me rephrase that,

I'm here on MAL for a little bit over 1 year, but I could say I changes A LOT, especially from the one great person that I meet here.

See??? I'm not lying.
You like so much to play with me when you have the chance to.
Nov 25, 2017 1:13 PM

Dec 2016
Kuroko-chan said:

See??? I'm not lying.

😂😂😂😂
And don't you forget it 😎
Nov 25, 2017 1:14 PM
Jul 2018
MAL taught me about how many interesting things that are completele nccessities like IQ, MBTI, especially about how much IQ doesn't matter, thanks to the many great thinkers here. If ever MAL forums wanted official organization, they'd give Mensa run for their money. And I also learned about how some people can ask extremely socially inept and utterly retarded reasonable questions about things they have no interest in. I also appreciate how communicative people here are, they often don't just respond to OP with 50% completely irrelevant stuff without ignoring actual discussion, 'cuz that's what we are on forums for.

Nov 25, 2017 1:15 PM
Aug 2016
Sonal1988 said:
Kuroko-chan said:

See??? I'm not lying.

😂😂😂😂
And don't you forget it 😎

Hahahahaha, I won't, I won't. Don't worry about that.
Nov 27, 2017 5:39 AM

Apr 2016
Jeyzus said:
I went to college, learned some neat things, met some cool people, and became super spiteful to at least half of them for various reasons.

Long time no see!! Remember me? @OP :)

No I don't remember you? Should I???
Nov 27, 2017 5:53 AM

Aug 2014
Since joining mal I graduated college, got a job and got a gf :3
I made more friends, have finally been outside of europe (Japan and California) and I've learned who I really am.

Silyon said:
As far as MAL affecting me I guess I started fapping to anime girls because of it. MAL stole my innocence.

Sounds just like me lol

incel said:
i became more mean to everyone and i have a hatred towards forum moderators now

Love you too ;)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 9 hours ago

7 by Serafos »»
3 minutes ago

» Believe it or not, but my father-in-law works for law enforcement

DesuMaiden - 1 hour ago

8 by Theo1899 »»
26 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

59 by cody »»
45 minutes ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

15 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
1 hour ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

68 by shadowdownfall »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.