Forum Settings
Forums
Oct 6, 7:26 AM

Heidi. I don't remember it well cos I was barely 6 years old when I watched it, but was quite obsessed with the show. I am currently watching it again, in my own slow pace like once in a week or two weeks. Still love it :)

Oct 6, 7:32 AM

REC or something like pokemon if we're being technical

Oct 6, 7:32 AM

Hotarubi no mori e. I watched this in 2012 to see why people are so hyped on anime. I don't like this one, so i was thinking that every anime is bad. I was so wrong, man...
“ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ.” – ᴋᴀᴡᴏʀᴜ ɴᴀɢɪꜱᴀ
➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

Oct 8, 12:15 PM

My first Anime was "Shinchan" or "Crayon Shinchan" (Depending on what you call it)
It used to air on TV when I was a kid.
Have a good time ^-^)/

Oct 8, 12:17 PM
Paranoia Agent. Thank God for that and not Naruto XD that would have lead me down a totally different path. XD

Oct 8, 12:22 PM
If you don't count Ghibli films (spirited away was the first) it'd be death note

Oct 8, 12:27 PM

Avatar the Last Airbender. Don't think thats anime take it up with Isreal Adesanya the last stylebender.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 8, 12:36 PM

MindOfOsaka said:
Paranoia Agent. Thank God for that and not Naruto XD that would have lead me down a totally different path. XD
Yeah it would have lead you down the right path. Just ask Isreal Adesanya The Last Stylebender the newly crowned UFC middleweight Camp.

Modified by ie_above11D, Oct 8, 12:55 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 8, 1:45 PM

I just watched whatever was on TV (particularly Cartoon Network) when I was little. So the basic Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Naruto were my introductions to anime. And it was Naruto that sealed the deal for me, so blessings onto Kishi for that.
Have you done your punches of gratitude today?

Oct 8, 1:49 PM
does Sonic the Hedgehog count as an anime? Also Pokemon and Naruto. But believe it or not, I watched Neon Genesis Evangelion before all that

Oct 8, 1:53 PM

It was either Ranma 1/2 or The Secret of Cerulean Sand.

Oct 8, 2:02 PM
My first anime was Doraemon but i didn't knew that it was an anime. So based on that my first anime was The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and thus with Haruhi my anime journey began.

Pages (123) « First ... « 121 122 [123]