Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Inuyashiki
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 2, 2017 9:26 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kidnapped just like that, wow.

Pretty violent episode. I think they captured the thrill of adapting chapter 19 especially with the situation that Satoru got in. A lot of despair in this episode. Old man Inuyashiki is still as badass as ever. I love how fearless he is in the face of danger.

Stark700Nov 2, 2017 9:41 AM
Nov 2, 2017 9:33 AM

Mar 2013
Stark700 said:

Pretty violent episode. I think theycaptured the thrill of adapting chapter 19 especially with the situation that Satoru got in.

Woah! Is it still faithful to the manga? Nice. I hope they won't go anime original in the last episodes.
Nov 2, 2017 9:47 AM

Nov 2015
revengerofdeath said:
Stark700 said:

Pretty violent episode. I think theycaptured the thrill of adapting chapter 19 especially with the situation that Satoru got in.

Woah! Is it still faithful to the manga? Nice. I hope they won't go anime original in the last episodes.

Well the manga already finished so why would they? You can check this website if you want to see preview images for the next episode: http://news.noitamina.tv/inuyashiki/story/
HACKs! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
Nov 2, 2017 10:09 AM

Mar 2013
mehmehperson said:

Well the manga already finished so why would they? You can check this website if you want to see preview images for the next episode: http://news.noitamina.tv/inuyashiki/story/

Thanks
Translation should be ready in 20 minutes
Nov 2, 2017 11:02 AM

Dec 2014
I got scared for a second there, thought gramps wasn't going to make it in time. Still I wonder if that was an actual resurrection or just made it barely on time. I suppose the second, he is not god even though he got powers to cure cancer and stuff.

The yakuza got obliterated lol, that was a good punishment. Killing them would have been too easy, he instead ruined their life forever.
Nov 2, 2017 11:15 AM
Sep 2015
For every one good end episode there'll be two bad end episodes.
Nov 2, 2017 11:15 AM

Mar 2015
Damn, that opening though lol

This episode was dark. But the sanctification at the end was pure worth, they got what they deserved.

5/5
Nov 2, 2017 11:17 AM

Jun 2015
That guy from the yakuza is one disgusting degenerate. He drugged and raped Satoru's fiance as well as other people. Inuyashiki payed the yakuza a visit and messed them up bad for good. He ruined their entire lives. They got what they deserved.
Nov 2, 2017 11:17 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The pacing felt so fast in this ep but overall it was still pretty nice.....The Old Man fucked them up in ways I didn't expect lol
Nov 2, 2017 11:18 AM

Nov 2016
Pretty thrilling episode again,especially cause one doesn't know if characters are safe or not in this show.

Those Yakuzas had it coming,tho. Damn satisfying conclusion and one could say Inuyashiki saved hundreds if not thousands of lifes in the long run.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 2, 2017 11:24 AM

Sep 2015
I thought one of em were gonna die but woot! No one died.
Nov 2, 2017 11:33 AM

Nov 2016
best first 2 minutes in anime ever.
Nov 2, 2017 11:33 AM

Feb 2013
He was amazing!
That yakuza was lower than scum.
Nov 2, 2017 11:35 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That was insane from start to finish.

They all got what they deserved, i like how Inuyashiki didn't off them but told them to learn from their mistakes.....haha nope, they have to live blind and crippled THAT'S WHAT YOU GET! I hoped that Inuyashiki would kick the tall guy's balls in extra!

You know what would be fucked up? Hiro strolls randomly into the pair's house and BANG.
SmudyNov 2, 2017 11:42 AM
Nov 2, 2017 11:38 AM

Jan 2015
Goddamn that was so satisfying.
Nov 2, 2017 11:40 AM

Feb 2015
Start of the ep was crazy. From a drug overdose to a forced blowjob. And that yakuza guy was big af.

Grandpa serving justice on the 2nd half of the ep was so satisfying to watch. Glad we got a happy ending.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2017 11:40 AM

Sep 2010
I wasn't ready for this episode but it turned out to be spectacular episode. Now I can't hold myself from saying.

The old man is the hero we need but not the hero we deserve.
Nov 2, 2017 11:51 AM
Nov 2016
The studio did a very good job by giving the entire crime a backstory... Made Inuyashiki beating there ass more enjoyable.

I just hope he learns to use his powers more effectively.... Most of it is just him fighting with his fists....
Nov 2, 2017 11:54 AM
Aug 2017
Such a satisfying episode, best one so far!
Nov 2, 2017 11:55 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Really fast pacing in this episode, but MAPPA did a good job in covering the arc in the entire episode. That part when Inuyashiki takes out all their eyes was a solid moment! Even when violence is necessary, Inuyashiki solved the problem in a non-lethal matter.

5/5
Nov 2, 2017 12:02 PM

Aug 2015
Some epic justice was delivered. 10/10
Nov 2, 2017 12:03 PM
Oct 2010
Am I the only one who expected a "Bang" at the last scene? :D
Nov 2, 2017 12:08 PM

Feb 2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAH I DIED AT THE PRE-OPENING SCENE I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED
Nov 2, 2017 12:09 PM

Aug 2013
An interesting way to start the episode lol

In the end the old man managed to save the girl. Those yakuza guys got what they deserved.

Nov 2, 2017 12:13 PM

Dec 2014
I was waiting for Hiro to snipe the girl while she was being carried over, but nope we got a happy ending thankfully.
I need sleep.
Nov 2, 2017 12:14 PM

Oct 2016
This episode fucking sucked. I was seriously considering making room on my Top 10 for this show, and now I might just drop it. How was something was this even green lit. I don't get it.
Nov 2, 2017 12:18 PM

Sep 2011
That was simply badass, I usually dont like herp derp evil characters as villains but i was generally pretty ok with this ep doing it simply cause it effectively worked as the foil of you wanting the girl to survive through all of it, i really wasn't expecting this episode to actually have such a happy ending, for now at least. Oku can kind of be an edgelord so lets hope he doesnt just randomly bring these 2 back just to off them.

Having inuyashiki go the far more brutal path of ruining the yakuza's lives was such a great choice, it'd of held way less impact if they just died but having them crippled and forced to reflect on their lives is just the most brutal possibly punishment you can give them but also so fitting.

spicychile said:
I was waiting for Hiro to snipe the girl while she was being carried over, but nope we got a happy ending thankfully.
I am so glad i wasn't the only one thinking this, the way it was shot and how long it took her to run made me think something super bad was about to happen, it would of totally ruined the ep so glad it didnt happen.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 2, 2017 12:24 PM

Mar 2015
Talcon said:
This episode fucking sucked. I was seriously considering making room on my Top 10 for this show, and now I might just drop it. How was something was this even green lit. I don't get it.

Did the start freak you out? lol...it's a mature show, it's to be expected (though they went a bit far that part lol)
Nov 2, 2017 12:27 PM
Apr 2014
That ending convinced me 100% to not do drugs ever. They fuck you up man.
"Though mountains crack, and ice will thaw

Though walls will fall, to tooth and claw

Though stars will fade, and shadow spread

On the heights we stood, with iron red.

And as they died, they killed the dead.
Nov 2, 2017 12:27 PM

Jun 2011
Talcon said:

Why did this episode in particular drop so hard for you? It was simply a sub-arc so i i find it intresting that one single episode made you drop it from top ten to bottom.
Nov 2, 2017 12:36 PM

Jun 2017
seeing inuyashiki's puching people still looks bad made me lough but its understandable since he dont want a risk to kill anyone or anything with his new power unlike hiro.
imagine having a loaded barrett .50 cal rifle and have to defeat a person on close range without killing him. any shot from that gun would end badly unless you dont use it as a rifle but as a club tho =p
Nov 2, 2017 12:41 PM

Jul 2014
Well, that was an interesting episode (albeit with a very unusual start) what with Inuyashiki finding yet more new powers. Although, I've finally realised that there's every reason to be concerned whenever Inuyashiki does showcase a new power, as that probably means Hiro has the same power and is likely to use it for much more violent means than what Inuyashiki is doing.
Nov 2, 2017 12:49 PM

Sep 2017
Very nice episode, those Yakuza got what they deserved. If you ask me, their fate is even worse than death. I like how Old Man Astroboy doesn't kill them even when they are so despicable and instead wants them to pay for their crimes in a way where they will have to repent and think about what they have done. Really shows what kind of person he is.

Also, I have to agree with Atavistic, with every new power that the old man shows, Hiro gets another way to kill and destroy, so we should be worried. Man, I bet their final battle will be one for the ages.
Nov 2, 2017 12:59 PM

Mar 2014
I dont care who they are or what they did, no one deserves that kind of punishment. Taking away one of the major senses would have been okay but for him to take two is pretty.... I cant say inhumane because come on, hes a robot; but it was unnecessarily over the top.

Deciding how people will live the rest of their lives with no room to change themselves is just plain wrong and is in no way what heroes do or should do.