Mar 21, 2010 4:29 PM

defunct said:
Shattered-Hearts said:
great epsiode
kobato all the way
this epsiodes was soo sad it almost made me cry boo hoo
anyways
i've seen you guys posts and wats up with
" Kobato removing her hat " thing .... did i miss some a scene or something??

Did you watch the preview at the very end of the episode?

Ummm .. Nope i just watch it when i want to know what's the next Ep will be about
is that why??

Mar 21, 2010 7:58 PM

Shattered-Hearts said:
defunct said:
Shattered-Hearts said:
great epsiode
kobato all the way
anyways

Ummm .. Nope i just watch it when i want to know what's the next Ep will be about
is that why??

yah, the preview shows Kobato removing her hat. :D

Mar 21, 2010 8:03 PM

Ah the hat the hat!

Mar 21, 2010 9:10 PM

20 bucks says theres a halo under there.

Mar 21, 2010 9:32 PM

40 bucks says it's something stupid.

Mar 22, 2010 5:41 AM

Ew ew EW Fujibato just got ten times creepier.
Not that it made sense to begin with. How can you fall for someone who's been nothing but an asshole to you since the first time you met?!

When Fujimoto crashed and then it went back to the soft music and Sayaka and Kobato talking was more than a little bit narmy. What an awful segue. The mood whiplash made me laugh.

I don't care what's under Kobato's hat.

Mar 22, 2010 9:58 AM

Touya was lookin' hot. :)

I'm really wondering how this anime will end....hopefully it doesn't blow.

Mar 22, 2010 9:01 PM

defunct said:
Shattered-Hearts said:
defunct said:
Shattered-Hearts said:
great epsiode
kobato all the way
anyways

is that why??

yah, the preview shows Kobato removing her hat. :D

haaa no wonder why ... thanks

Mar 24, 2010 7:12 PM

FRUITS_PUNCH_VID said:
20 bucks says theres a halo under there.

You were pretty close heh.

Fffffffffffffffffiiiiireeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!11

Mar 26, 2010 2:41 PM
Sad episode..nursery going down..time limit aproaching...2 MORE EPISODES LEFT...PLOT STILL LEFT IN A FOGGY STATE => NEED SECOND SEASON FAST

Mar 29, 2010 8:02 AM

Oh what the fuckkkkk the deadline is coming and I think Kobato's bottle is not filled up completely yet. Fuck what will happen to her and Ioryogi. I wonder, I just wonder. That nigga bunny just had to come and bring in bad news. :(

Okay so what's this kidnap the rabbit and use it as a hostage? Lol Ioryogi, I really wonder what really happened in the past. The heck is this battle they were talking about? Also, what was that imaginary world or something where Kobato and Ioryogi in his true form showed up?

What really made me "OH SHIT." was when Fujimoto told Kobato she's annoying. Oh fuck that's gotta hurt. She's just trying to help Fujimoto out but Fujimoto just had to hurt her.

Apr 11, 2010 2:47 AM

Well, I hope the episode should give some answers for what happens in the past, and I guess I will find out when I will watch the next episode.

Jul 12, 2010 6:53 AM

That Fujimoto...

Quite a sad episode. And those rabbit-things seriously freak me out!

「人間は。。。俺のもんなんだからさ。」

Aug 29, 2010 6:59 AM

...Uhhh, is Fujimoto-san, in Kobato-chan's original world, her father or older brother? If so, that's gonna be weird for me. They do kind of look related, but they've been preparing us for a romance all this time, as far as I can tell... o_O

DOUMOTO-SAN IS BACK!! ...And rejected again, ouch.

So, Kobato-chan is destined for failure? :(

It seems, to me, this entire experience has been less for Kobato-chan's benefit, than for Ioryogi-san's punishment, which isn't fair!

God, Fujimoto-san is such a tsundere. :P

Dec 5, 2010 11:45 PM

Poor Kobato, I kind of hate Fujimoto sometimes ;___; he's so mean to Kobato.

SHE'S TAKING OFF HER HAT, OMGGGG!

Jan 6, 2011 11:25 AM

fujimoto really is an ass, as much as i like hime in the previous episodes he's just to self centered.

hopefully he sorts out with kobato in the last 2 episodes, Kobaot's finally removes her hat :)

cannot wait for the last episodes ^_____^

Feb 25, 2012 10:04 PM

I don't know about any of you, but I cried when the kindergarten was torn down. I thought back to my childhood days and couldn't bear the thought of my kindergarten/day care being torn down. It's a piece of you being torn down.

I don't blame Fujimoto for not being there. I would have kept my distance as well.

Mar 22, 2012 3:10 PM

I liked the part where Ioryogi says 'You haven't realized yet?' :3 Also, sad episode. I wonder will she finish her mission somehow. And what will happen with her and Fujimoto too...

Jul 8, 2012 8:14 AM

I have an idea (though this totally contradicts the 'dream' from the beginning of the episode). What if Kobato is Fujimoto's mother? :O And Kobato wants to go to the station where she was supposed to meet him years ago on Christmas Eve.
This doesn't explain a lot of things, so this is probably not the truth :D

I was expecting Ioryogi to really kidnap Ushagi, that would have been pretty badass, defying God and all that :)

Aug 26, 2012 12:43 PM

Great episode very lovely these last episodes are really getting good!

May 12, 2013 7:53 PM

Good episode, pretty sad. Doesnt look like Kobato is hiding anything under her hats.

Dec 22, 2013 7:36 PM

Man, that bunny is such a party pooper!

I really wasn't expecting this, I thought with how lighthearted it's been that they would have done something to save the nursery for sure. This episode took a sadder turn and quite honestly I have no idea what to expect from the finale now. Also interesting to see hints at Kobato's past and how it's tied in to the battle Iorogi and the others were involved in. I've actually been wondering for a while if Kobato is actually from one of those other realms and with her hat reveal next episode that question may be answered.
"Tyger Tyger"

Mar 20, 2014 5:03 AM

5/5

The logic of the old must make way for the new, as if old is synonymous with bad and unnecessary, that nonsense invented in the era of the birth of the concept of consumerism.
Episode sad and full of reminders of the past of Kobato and not just another piece is added to the puzzle plot that starts in complete mystery, me happy!
Drawings for once really well done, I can understand the feelings of Fujimoto-san.
Only two episodes and then not I will be able to see again Kobato! I'm sad! T_T

Jun 17, 2015 7:17 AM

Damn, that was sad...going to miss this show when it ends~

Sep 23, 2015 7:48 AM
💖Chika💖

Wow, Fujimoto is still too dense to realize Kobato's actions are always honest and not out of pity. He can be a real jerk and twit at times. That's why Doumoto is far better off being with Kobato. At least he understands how Kobato feels. Sure he's depressed about the nursery but that's no reason to treat Kobato like she's just an annoyance.

Iorogi begging for another season. That bunny could have at least given him another month to fill the bottle.

Raspberry's Wonderland Express 🍓
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up."- Shirogane Lily
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐊𝐀
𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐎

Nov 22, 2015 8:46 PM
Wait, so could anyone explain Kobato's dream at the beginning of the episode? I'm re-watching it but I still can't figure the dream out. Did Fujimoto get reincarnated? He was obviously some form of guardian/parent figure and when Kobato ran up to him she left the girl doll which to me was kinda saying that she didn't have a mom or mother figure in her life right then. So in this "past life" was Fujimoto or the past Fujimoto Kobato's father? Her caretaker? I'm so confused

Jan 19, 2016 1:45 AM

minus 300 points for fujimoto

plus 100 points for iorogi

evil bunny we meet again

iorogi's real form looks badass, even just from the outline

Pages (2) « 1 [2]