Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 4, 2017 12:34 AM

Feb 2017
Meh it was an okay fight, i would give Shizuma props for doing better than his companions but then you must remember that Boruto and the rest are just academy students...lol...
Nov 4, 2017 11:03 AM

Oct 2015
At the rate their skill levels are going, Boruto will be be destroying planets when he is a Chuunin.
Nov 4, 2017 3:41 PM

Jun 2017
siradix said:
At the rate their skill levels are going, Boruto will be be destroying planets when he is a Chuunin.
Neither Naruto destroys planets
Nov 4, 2017 9:05 PM

Oct 2015
GhoulEto said:
siradix said:
Neither Naruto destroys planets

It was clearly an exaggeration of how skillful Borouto is at a very young age. Shonen characters power up all the time as the story progresses. Borouto is clearly headed to be stronger than his father.
Nov 5, 2017 4:10 AM

Jul 2009
I am glad this arc is over! It was a pain, a lot of stupid kids that just wanted a damn war and they would be the 1st off to be killed coz they were all weak, the swords would never be used in their full potential with those brats.
Nov 5, 2017 8:56 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
for a few seconds, the Boruto eye changed again!!!
Nov 5, 2017 10:06 AM

Mar 2014
I remember always seeing people complain about weak protagonists that lose their battles. I loved the stories about weak protags that slowly and I mean slowly (stuff like boku no hero moves faster than I’d like) grew stronger... liked that zero to hero concept. Now we rarely see that anymore and people still complain...
Nov 19, 2017 7:03 AM

Jan 2016
I really liked this episode. The fighting was really well animated and actually kind of interesting to follow. And Mitsuki didn't end up being OP and saving the day again like he usually does, which is a good change -- overpowered characters aren't fun to root for.

Boruto grabbing the other half of Hiramekarei and using it was also something I did not see coming at all. And Samehada turning Shizuma into a shark-boy was also interesting.

5/5
Nov 24, 2017 10:58 PM
Nov 2017
where are you watch anime atm? Narutoget is banned now, and most of the other Naruto sites have either shut down or stopped updates. Only a few still updating the latest episodes. and i want to share my way of downloading naruto videos from youtube as a change for a good stable site. https://www.ifunia.com/youtube-column/download-naruto-shippuden-episodes-with-english-dubbed.html
Nov 29, 2017 3:48 PM

May 2015
Superb fighting choreography....

On a side note:
Punk A carrying Sarada was lucky AF
Dec 31, 2017 7:57 PM

Mar 2015
Umm... yeah, I'm glad that we get to see Samehada rebelled against the shark guy. I honestly thought it's weird since I know Samehada loves wielder with big chakra like Bee and Kisame. So I'm surprised that an 18 years old nobody can control it.

But it's so weird to see Boruto and the Hiramekarei. Like seriously, the whole arc has been about "the sword is only as good as the wielder" and all of the sudden Boruto is an expert in swords.

Jan 11, 2018 9:39 PM

May 2017
wooow seriously impressed with the animations in this episode

enjoyed it a lot
Jan 18, 2018 2:02 PM

Aug 2015
That guy carrying Sarada... haha that was hilarious. Guess she used sharingan on him or something.
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Jan 20, 2018 4:08 PM

Jan 2010
Oh, man, this episode was so amazing. Reminds me old times so much. It's so wonderful this can be nostalgic while being its own new thing. That move Boruto used really hyped me for all the awesome moves that they're going to come up with next. So interesting to watch what they decide to bring out.
May 1, 2018 6:27 AM

May 2010
Boruto has bromance relationship with any guy he meets so far xD I like Kagura, hope we'll see more of him in the future :3
Aug 14, 2018 1:23 PM

Jul 2016
i like how the preview is of boruto getting cut in half but we all know that isn't possible because he's the main character. this therapy session in the midst of battle throws back memories of the original naruto series. except naruto was more annoying. damn, they just left like that. no emotional departure, only "we'll be late for rollcall!" i guess we'll be transitioning back into normal life after this. talk about no proper closure
Oct 16, 2018 6:52 AM

Dec 2015
Whaaaa- the guy who looks and acts like a total scumbag was using Kagura all along??? I mean, who could've known! Oh, poor Kagura...

This episode had better animation than 99% of the other episodes. I especially liked Mitsuki's part, it was short but satisfying to watch.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 18, 2019 11:30 PM

Mar 2014
At least Kirito Kagura will stop whining and following that shark guy blindly now. Wonder why Boruto's eye flashed at the end?
Mar 22, 2020 8:41 AM
Jul 2018
While I enjoyed the episode, I'm wondering how Boruto was able to pull off that Gale Palm attack. The same goes for his Boruto Stream attack when he fought Shizuma in the Hidden Mist's Sword Training area. I'm not for sure whether or not Naruto trained Boruto before he entered the Ninja Academy. It just seems sort of random that he's able to perform these attacks that we haven't seen him master on screen. I'm overall enjoying the show. It's just that there's not a whole lot of explanation for how Boruto obtained his skills.
Mar 22, 2020 12:30 PM
Nov 2013
olajuwon20 said:
While I enjoyed the episode, I'm wondering how Boruto was able to pull off that Gale Palm attack. The same goes for his Boruto Stream attack when he fought Shizuma in the Hidden Mist's Sword Training area. I'm not for sure whether or not Naruto trained Boruto before he entered the Ninja Academy. It just seems sort of random that he's able to perform these attacks that we haven't seen him master on screen. I'm overall enjoying the show. It's just that there's not a whole lot of explanation for how Boruto obtained his skills.

I remember boruto asking mitsuki to teach him wind style and there was an other ep where he tries a wind jutsu as a prank to verify if iruka is wearing a wig or not
So boruto was training offscreen

And yeah boruto and most of the kids trained with their parents even before entering the academy
Mar 22, 2020 12:44 PM
Jul 2018
Oussema said:
olajuwon20 said:

I remember boruto asking mitsuki to teach him wind style and there was an other ep where he tries a wind jutsu as a prank to verify if iruka is wearing a wig or not
So boruto was training offscreen

And yeah boruto and most of the kids trained with their parents even before entering the academy

That makes sense. Thank you.
Jan 12, 2021 5:37 AM
Jan 2021
I loved the Boruto and Mitsuki vs Shizuma fight it might even compete with Sakura vs Shin. But one thing that's really hard to digest is that two Leaf Genins clapped two of the strongest Mist Jonins. Boruto has been stupidly overpowered lately. Which is kind of an insult to Naruto's hard training.
Aug 18, 2022 3:08 AM

Dec 2012
Boruto sliced in half.
Boruto alive.
Mitsuki appears.
Mitsuki is down.
Gale Palm?
Samehada transformed him.
They won.
lol at his face carrying Sarada.
Dat ending.

Losing to 12 year olds not even out of the academy yet. Joke generation.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 7, 2022 2:35 PM
Nov 2022
This was the episode I decided I'd stop watching. The fillers in this show are really boring. Usually, I love a few filler episodes, because it draws out flavor and enriches the viewers in characters. But since we haven't had much canon action to love the characters for, it's like suffering through a show you've never watched while poor designed versions of our favorite characters make cameos. Not for me.
Apr 27, 2023 1:33 PM

Nov 2015
Didn't like the narrative, fight scenes weren't enough to cover that up :/
Enemy's argument is dumb. How can you keep your village if you want it blood soaked at the same time?.-.
It was kinda yaoi pandering but didn't felt right because he wasn't a side enemy that lasts 5 minutes lol, you can find those in Rurouni Kenshin as well. 

💢

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 293 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2023

145 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.