Forum Settings
Forums

You can only kill one character from the top 100 list.

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 3, 2017 1:33 PM

Jun 2016
I didn't have to look far, Ledouche is my pick.
Nov 3, 2017 1:34 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
NiklasNya said:
I would kill Levi from SnK, because he is overrated af.

Finally simeone said it. I never understood his appeal. Plus, there are male characters way better looking than him.
Nov 3, 2017 1:35 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
KaKtusKipiK said:
I would kill Kuroko, this way nobody will notice he disappeared and I won't face any charge

What did Kuroko do? Can you explain why you hate him?
Nov 3, 2017 1:36 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
CodeBlazeFate said:
Either Haruhi or Light. I hate both of them. Haruhi is an insufferable bitch with a complex that becomes harder to handle as the series progresses, especially in season 2; we are supposed to root for her as the titular character and a deuteragonist. I hate Light in the final 1/3 of the series, where he becomes far less intelligent and more of a monster, especially after a certain action he does in episode 35, though he is still overall a well-written character for most part.

I also hate Haruhi. She's the worst female anime character I've ever came across.
Nov 3, 2017 1:38 PM
Jul 2018
My nominees:

Kirito
Haruhi

Kill Haruhi.
Nov 3, 2017 1:38 PM

Jun 2017
StrangerMist said:
KaKtusKipiK said:
I would kill Kuroko, this way nobody will notice he disappeared and I won't face any charge

What did Kuroko do? Can you explain why you hate him?

Nothing, it's just a joke.
His 'superpower' is to be unoticed during games.
If nobody notice I killed him -> Nobody will try to find a culprit.
Nov 3, 2017 2:11 PM

Dec 2014
First priority : eliminate Ikari Shinji
Second Shounen of Doom: Eren Jaeger

(And if for some reason none of those are currently in top 100 / I won't check myeself, vomit danger/ then Ouma Suu)

Because I listed only male candadates, now for the female runner up: C.C. - well It'll serve her well.
Nov 3, 2017 2:14 PM
Jul 2018
Kirito, because he should've died multiple times but didn't.
Nov 3, 2017 2:14 PM

Dec 2014
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
TakamiKaribuchi said:
Asuka. Worst fucking tsundere ever. She barely doesn't get herself and Shinji killed within like 10-15 minutes of appearing on screen, all just because she was arrogant by thinking her abilities are above everyone, and disobeyed orders. I don't remember ever seeing a character almost get others and themselves killed so quickly. Not that I would if Shinji died, but it's still one of her flaws.

One of the best written tsendures ever **
One of the best tsunderes, you mean one of the most tsundere tsuenderes ever (like she had no other charactersitics besides a 2 min backsotory)

But you both missed the point: Kill the anime, kill it with fire, never to be seen again.

// also sidenote: Taiga is the most typical tsundere in anime, and even she has more to her name other than tsundere, soooo yes I'm smelling bad cahracter desing too, but I already made my point about the franchise.
Nov 3, 2017 2:16 PM

Apr 2016
StrangerMist said:
CodeBlazeFate said:
Either Haruhi or Light. I hate both of them. Haruhi is an insufferable bitch with a complex that becomes harder to handle as the series progresses, especially in season 2; we are supposed to root for her as the titular character and a deuteragonist. I hate Light in the final 1/3 of the series, where he becomes far less intelligent and more of a monster, especially after a certain action he does in episode 35, though he is still overall a well-written character for most part.

I also hate Haruhi. She's the worst female anime character I've ever came across.
I personally saw an even worse variant of her and as a Gundam fan, I have seen plenty even worse than her, but yeah, she's aggravating.
Nov 3, 2017 2:42 PM

Oct 2015
sobanoodle said:
MohAngelo said:
Luffy or narotu,,..just cuz they're ugly ass characters

Naruto is hotter than hentai though, especially in Shippuden.
He meant narotu not this Naruto u speak of.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 3, 2017 3:47 PM

Nov 2016
Pyxus said:
I didn't have to look far, Ledouche is my pick.

Thank you. I don't know why he's the most popular character on MAL by 13,000+ votes. He has to be the most overrated thing in any medium of entertainment.
Nov 3, 2017 3:50 PM
Jul 2018
None of them, because they're too powerful for us to even touch them.
Nov 3, 2017 4:08 PM

Jan 2017
Lanor-sama said:
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:

One of the best written tsendures ever **
One of the best tsunderes, you mean one of the most tsundere tsuenderes ever (like she had no other charactersitics besides a 2 min backsotory)

But you both missed the point: Kill the anime, kill it with fire, never to be seen again.

// also sidenote: Taiga is the most typical tsundere in anime, and even she has more to her name other than tsundere, soooo yes I'm smelling bad cahracter desing too, but I already made my point about the franchise.

> kill it with fire
BEGONE THOT
seriously tho eva is great. scoring it a 1 is waaaay too harsh.
Nov 3, 2017 4:15 PM

Oct 2017
I don’t even know if Naruto is in top 100, but i’d kill Sakura. She’s just too annoying for me.
Nov 3, 2017 4:18 PM
Jun 2017
dvbx_073 said:
Rem or Haruhi, because the rest of the characters are either alright or I like them.

why tho, like, come on
Haruhi is a pretty good character, Rem is ok
there're plenty others worse than them
Nov 3, 2017 4:24 PM

Mar 2016
Long_Ng said:
dvbx_073 said:
Rem or Haruhi, because the rest of the characters are either alright or I like them.

why tho, like, come on
Haruhi is a pretty good character, Rem is ok
there're plenty others worse than them

not really do...
I either like or don't know the rest of the top 100.
I thought Rem was extremely boring and Haruhi just made the show unbearable to watch for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nov 3, 2017 11:34 PM

Oct 2015
All this tsundere talk. Glad that my waifu isn't here to be debated.

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Nov 4, 2017 12:04 AM

Sep 2016
Maou_heika said:
Would One Piece end if I kill Luffy? Then again, I don't watch it so it doesn't even make a difference to me.

This was what I had planned to say (almost the exact same wording), just from reading the thread topic.

2nd choice... hmm....
Would the Pingu meme die if I killed Pingu? heh I don't watch that one either, so I guess it doesn't matter as well.

OT:
Of the characters I recognize in the Top 100, none are deserving of death/another death just for the sake of doing it.
You're never too old to watch anime.
If I ever stop watching anime, check my pulse I'm likely dead.

I wake up with coffee & anime, I go to sleep with coffee & anime.

Sorry if my sarcasm is bad, it's not my first language.

Nov 4, 2017 12:20 AM

Aug 2016
Any of Kirito, Taiga, Asuka, Eren, Chitoge or Tomoya. I'll let random.org choose my kill
MechKingKillbotNov 4, 2017 12:28 AM
Nov 4, 2017 5:38 AM

Jan 2016
Yuno Gasai, she annoying. Welp it doesn't mean i dont like yandere. I just.. don't like her.
Nov 4, 2017 5:48 AM

Aug 2016
It was a hard choice, mostly because most of the characters in the top 100 I hate but I ended up with Haruhi Suzumiya. She deserves nothing less of the most brutal death imaginable.

And if the gods are nice I'd also ask them to eliminate Megumin from KonoSuba, not because I think she's a shitty character but because I'd like to see what would happen if they killed her off.
Nov 4, 2017 9:27 AM

Dec 2014
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
Lanor-sama said:

> kill it with fire
BEGONE THOT
Well worst anime ever. Not because it is complete sh*t. No. Because it created a ton of great things and then just threw it away.
For me a bad score can mean one of two things:
1, It is complete crap (Mars of Destruction, Divina Gate)
2, When it did something great it messed that thing up later, so in the end no good came out of it. ( Shingeki no Kyojin, NGE, and partly Your Lie in April)
Nov 4, 2017 11:26 AM

Jun 2015
didnt we have this thread already?

nyway...

shiro emiya

or opm
Nov 4, 2017 1:14 PM

Feb 2016
sobanoodle said:
MohAngelo said:
Luffy or narotu,,..just cuz they're ugly ass characters

Naruto is hotter than hentai though, especially in Shippuden.
Like most of Hentai, he's badly animated too
Nov 4, 2017 1:32 PM

Dec 2007
Number 104. Only Koro-sensei.

Did u see what I did thar
Nov 4, 2017 1:40 PM

Oct 2013
I would erase Taiga from existence.
Nov 4, 2017 1:55 PM

Jan 2017
Lanor-sama said:
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:

> kill it with fire
BEGONE THOT
Well worst anime ever. Not because it is complete sh*t. No. Because it created a ton of great things and then just threw it away.
For me a bad score can mean one of two things:
1, It is complete crap (Mars of Destruction, Divina Gate)
2, When it did something great it messed that thing up later, so in the end no good came out of it. ( Shingeki no Kyojin, NGE, and partly Your Lie in April)

Well, I completely disagree with ALL your complaints. I had no problem with any of the characters and the main storyline isn't too hard to follow. The EOE movie is Masterpiece imo,the second half is AMAZING.
Nov 4, 2017 3:13 PM

Apr 2013
obviously Kirito, is there any other option?
one of the worst written and developed characters from one of the (if not the most) overrated shitty series out there
Nov 5, 2017 9:22 AM

Mar 2013
Oh wow...there's quite a few annoying af characters on the top 100 list such as Haruhi Suzumiya, Kirito and Asuna...

But if I had to pick only one I'd actually go for Usui Takumi from Kaicho-wa maid-sama. I really cannot believe he is on the list.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - 9 hours ago

9 by LenRea »»
15 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

92 by JaniSIr »»
16 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - Yesterday

49 by fae »»
16 minutes ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Yesterday

17 by Ratris_Decision »»
21 minutes ago

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

26 by LoveYourEyes »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.