Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2017 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, that house just exploded

Nice episode, it had a beach setting with some typical boy-girl conversations. It seems the other boys didn't want Choromatsu have fun all to himself lol. Typing up a guy and then sending them out in open sea looks like an amusing idea.

Totoko can be scary sometimes lol
What a cherry epsiode with fun in the sun.
Oct 30, 2017 10:02 AM

Nov 2007
The Matsu-bugs are noisy when confessing (Touch reference but failed). Is that Todo who did Tatsuo as well as bugs?

Morning exercise feat. Juu. lol @ him powerful that it creates wind, then tornado.

Summer beach, poor that rich boy for getting eaten by the shark. Is that Matsuno girl Juushimatsu? Is the guy w. afro hair Todo?

No AC for "Dayo~n" guy and fire.

Todo with girls together but his brothers not allowing.

Waiting for fireworks, but it's made of "Dayo~n" and "Hoe~" faces.

Summer Kamen...

Other brothers not liking summer, but Summer Kamen the Kara brought them to the beach. Todo is tanned?! Noooo~

Totoko's summer is destroying everyone else's summer.

Brothers checking on girls on the beach, but don't act. Todo suggested to go together. lol @ Shee~

Special ED for this summer ep.: "Iyami Ondo"?!

Feat. Shee~ guy (and more) next?
tsubasaloverOct 30, 2017 10:35 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 30, 2017 10:16 AM

Dec 2008
I'll just say it's good to know Karamatsu has magical summer powers... Oh and the Iyami Ondo was fantastic.
Oct 30, 2017 12:35 PM
Apr 2017
A very cool episode! Happy of how Karamatsu finally got accepted by his brothers! Oh, and that lovely new ending too!
Sweetlove22Oct 30, 2017 2:50 PM
Oct 30, 2017 12:41 PM

Feb 2016
Ayyyy lmao with the Iyami Ondo xDDDDDD that was priceless!

Looks like the perfect day for Totoko is when she get rid of everyone... lol
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Oct 30, 2017 1:05 PM

Sep 2015
They survive from 6matsu's jealous.

Look like they even have baby now
Into the Internet!
Oct 30, 2017 1:37 PM

Jul 2009
Huh, interesting this episode had a lot more short sections than two main ones :P Most of them were pretty funny though, the beach sections were hilarious XD It's funny how Todomatsu is shown doing pretty well with girls at the beginning but even he is too scared to approach them in the second half, I always thought he'd be the most used to it. I mean last season he even had a regular job as a barista! The ED this time around was pretty funny too :P
Oct 30, 2017 1:50 PM

Oct 2017
in my opinion ~ this was the best episode of the second season so far !! its more of a throwback to the comedy in the first season whereas the last 4 episodes have been kind of out-there even for the osomatsu-san series ... not to say i didn't like them ! but they've definitely upped their game in terms of filthy humour aha
Oct 30, 2017 2:29 PM

May 2015
Poor guys, they were made fun of at the end XD.

Oct 30, 2017 2:34 PM

Nov 2014
Iyami Ondo is actually a reference to the ending song of Osomatsu-kun (1988). They finally did it!!
Oct 30, 2017 3:15 PM

Feb 2015
Ooh! A fun summer-themed episode with quickfire comedy shorts.

I can recall some. The one where they're cicadas is perfect, bitterly denying an adolescent romance. Love it! Karamatsu as the Summer Kamen is great too. There were some less funny parts but overall a very enjoyable episode.

Also we got an episode-only Iyami ED. I submitted it to the Ending Theme Songs section. The "sheesh" pose is getting even more infectious!
Oct 30, 2017 4:57 PM

Apr 2016
LOL Totty kept getting c*ck blocked by his brothers
Exiled...
Oct 30, 2017 5:00 PM

Sep 2014
There's a lot of segments for the summer haha. I like the Iyami ending too, the song is pretty catchy.

I'm happy that Karamatsu is getting more screentime in comparison to the first season, and we're only five episodes in the show! I really like the Exiled segments, but I do feel bad for Totty. Ichimatsu getting mad at his brothers but not actually trying to talk to a girl is cute too ^^

The next week's episode seems really enjoyable from the preview.
Oct 30, 2017 9:00 PM

Oct 2011
Iyami ondo omg 😲 yay
Oct 30, 2017 9:12 PM

Apr 2017
It was all about summer episode. The first segment was all about a man who's trying to confess her love to other girl but these sextuplets made some noise barriers and sadly, all of those efforts had failed. The three exiled segments about Totty-kun were quite funny and also the climate problem of Chibita and Iyami. Totoko seemed annoying, she is totally a yandere.
Oct 30, 2017 9:36 PM
Sep 2016
- I loved how they brought back the title cards that came after each skit.

- Loved all of the Exiled Skits

-Summer Kamen skit was fantastic!

-Loved how they referenced characters from Season 1 (Christmas Couple, Jyushiko, School Matsu Todo, and Homura)

- The last skit with the brothers trying to talk to girls was my favorite skit and my prediction of their being a skit like this was right.

- AAAAAAAAAH! They referenced Osomatsu-kun in the ED! :DDDDDD

10/10 Favorite episode as of this post.
Oct 31, 2017 3:09 AM

Jun 2016
The sextuplets as cicadas ruining romantic moments since 2017. Hahahaha.

Jyushimatsu literally channeled himself in the Osomatsu game. Lmfao. He became a tornado. Jesus. I want to hug this clueless adorable bastard. Hahahaha.

This episode is set during the summer season. Iyami and Chibita trying to figure out how to stay cool during the summer, and they got what they want after Dekapan made them a VR, and a fire started and they're surrounded by fire and they're still under the VR and they died happy. The end. Lmfaoo.

Poor Todomatsu can't have an alone time with girls because of his brothers being salty af. I feel really bad for him. His brothers never wanted a single member of them having a great time with girls I s2g. Hahaha. I wanna see Irino's face while he's screaming. Hahahaha waaah!

I felt everyone during the firework scene. That was in fact the shittiest firework show. Hahahahahaha!

What's up with Karamatsu being Summer Kamen? Hahaha. Then there's Totoko ruining everyone's summer by killing everyone in that island like ohmygod. She really is a sociopath and yet the sextuplets love her. Noooooo! Hahahahahahaha. Someone kill her. Lmfao.

The sextuplets really are hopeless when it comes to hitting girls and I just want to dedicate a shrine to them for them to pluck up the courage to hit on girls and yeah girls to love them. Hahaha. Poor guys.

Since they mentioned Jyushimatsu's love life, are we getting a continuation with Jyushimatsu and that precious girl? Waaaah.

This anime is getting crazier and crazier every episode and I love it. 5/5. <3

Moilizer said:
Iyami Ondo is actually a reference to the ending song of Osomatsu-kun (1988). They finally did it!!

Whoaaaa. I didn't know that. Thank you for that info! :D

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 31, 2017 3:10 AM

Jan 2016

• Todo bad gang scholar ver x Jyushiko?
    Did these boi became canon, didn't they?
  • Ultimate VR was hilarious!
  • Dekapan and dayon scene at hanabi section. Phew.
  • Karamatsu's summer flash: Karamatsu with his thumb up
    Uh oh he was really creepy on that part. But I'm so happy to see Jyushi in his 10th grade form in this episode >.<

The last part were sad uh.
We did this every day that summer. There wasn’t a day we missed.

"I love you, air conditioner."
Oct 31, 2017 3:43 AM
Nov 2016
Man the opening sketch made me laugh my ass off. The brothers ruined a little boy's young love lol.

I think they switched it up this episode by having a lot of different sketches after the opening sketch, normally they have only 2 long sketches.

I think this is the best episode we've had since the first episode.
Oct 31, 2017 6:06 AM

Oct 2012
I'd hate to see the future with that "ultimate VR"
But I guess people are waiting for it.. Kinda sad

"CHOTTTOOOOOOOOO"

Because of him my "SAMA" is getting better
Thank you Nakamura Yuuichi xD

Oh wow, Aya Endo Totoko is savage as always xD

ED <3
Sheeehh

So now they're out of ideas, they're just going to throw short sketches at us.. for every episodes?

"Signature removed"
Oct 31, 2017 7:34 AM

Nov 2007
Luke72 said:
Also we got an episode-only Iyami ED. I submitted it to the Ending Theme Songs section.
I actually did it, too.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 31, 2017 8:17 AM

Jan 2017
This was a really funny episode. It was hilarious and also one of the best beach episodes I have ever seen in the anime industry lol
Poor Todomatsu, someday you'll graduate, although Jyushimatsu is nearest one.
Karasuno Fight!!!
Oct 31, 2017 8:29 PM
Apr 2016
does anyone else feel like osomatsu season 2 was a complete downgrade from season 1? i enjoyed the first episode but almost everything after that has been a real let down ://
Oct 31, 2017 11:29 PM

Aug 2011
oh my god the fireworks and totoko bit had me choking in laughter. best episode of the season not counting the pilot.
Nov 1, 2017 12:57 AM
Aug 2017
zaena said:
does anyone else feel like osomatsu season 2 was a complete downgrade from season 1? i enjoyed the first episode but almost everything after that has been a real let down ://

No, it is still good to me. My only complain is the animation this ep is not as good as previous ep.
Nov 1, 2017 6:49 PM

Apr 2013
I think this has been one of the best episodes this season. Definitely lots of fun ^^ I loved those cards in between skits with all the boys in their swimsuits haha

Omggg tho fav skit was def Exiled (part 1-3). For shaaaaaame Totty!! Actually talking to girls is *illegal*. ((Also gotta love Oso standing around hopelessly watching girls pass by in the last skit lmaooo))

Gosh though, I definitely loved this like... collection of super short skits in comparison to episodes where we'd have 2-3 longer skits (that often weren't as enjoyable :x) Also gotta love that throwback to s1~! Girlymatsu & Delinquentmatsu hahaha
Nov 2, 2017 5:46 AM

Dec 2016
The Enka-style ending song was FABULOUS!!
Luv luv loved it!!!
^___________^
Nov 3, 2017 6:09 PM

Nov 2014
TheDoggoneGirl said:
The sextuplets as cicadas ruining romantic moments since 2017. Hahahaha.

Jyushimatsu literally channeled himself in the Osomatsu game. Lmfao. He became a tornado. Jesus. I want to hug this clueless adorable bastard. Hahahaha.

This episode is set during the summer season. Iyami and Chibita trying to figure out how to stay cool during the summer, and they got what they want after Dekapan made them a VR, and a fire started and they're surrounded by fire and they're still under the VR and they died happy. The end. Lmfaoo.

Poor Todomatsu can't have an alone time with girls because of his brothers being salty af. I feel really bad for him. His brothers never wanted a single member of them having a great time with girls I s2g. Hahaha. I wanna see Irino's face while he's screaming. Hahahaha waaah!

I felt everyone during the firework scene. That was in fact the shittiest firework show. Hahahahahaha!

What's up with Karamatsu being Summer Kamen? Hahaha. Then there's Totoko ruining everyone's summer by killing everyone in that island like ohmygod. She really is a sociopath and yet the sextuplets love her. Noooooo! Hahahahahahaha. Someone kill her. Lmfao.

The sextuplets really are hopeless when it comes to hitting girls and I just want to dedicate a shrine to them for them to pluck up the courage to hit on girls and yeah girls to love them. Hahaha. Poor guys.

Since they mentioned Jyushimatsu's love life, are we getting a continuation with Jyushimatsu and that precious girl? Waaaah.

This anime is getting crazier and crazier every episode and I love it. 5/5. <3

Moilizer said:

Whoaaaa. I didn't know that. Thank you for that info! :D

Hehe you're welcome~ The ending song in that version of Osomatsu-kun is called "Osomatsu Ondo".
Nov 5, 2017 12:26 PM

Jan 2015
VERY GOOD SUMMER!

The exiled parts, the final segment and well, the majority of moments in the episode were great. Nice episode!
Nov 5, 2017 6:32 PM

Nov 2010
zaena said:

it is a bit to me. it's ok but not faaabulous like season 1 was. none of the skits so far made me react (lol and cry and get attached to matsunos) as much as the previous season ones did
one thing is, i definitely had high expectations for the continuation but also if this was the overall level (everything really! humour, characters, story - yes there was story and character developement to some extent) of what i started with, i wouldn't get into -san so big. the thing i enjoy most atm is voice acting tbh
also is it me or is majority of skits sex themed like.....not enough versatility
still im happy i get to watch s2
Nov 13, 2017 3:55 AM

Jun 2013
Summer Kamen is definitely Karamatsu, only he can walk and swing his junk around like that.

The best part was at the beach when they tried to pick up girls but ended up being a spectacle for being sextuplets.

This is, by far, the weakest episode but still enjoyable to an extent. I really hope they follow some arcs or stories that will be worthwhile. I still love Osomatsu-san because they're awesome.

Out of the six, Totty has the greatest chances of getting laid but I can't help but think he's lowkey bi or gay.
臭い-
Nov 18, 2017 3:44 AM

Oct 2012
I also think the s2 so far is a downgrade in comparison to the s1. Sex jokes and poop jokes are to me, in the way they do it, pretty unimaginative. There should be building to surprise effect in a joke. Using the shock factor is pretty cheap humour. There aren't as much dialogues and visual humour can be good but the way they do it lacks subtlety, so it all falls a bit flat. The Matsuno's characters are also lacking in charisma and originality because most actions are taken as a group instead of splitting them for more diversity and challenges of diverse personalities and relationships. There were always funny nonsense, but the season does not even feel linear, apart from the choromatsu/ichimatsu's relationship joke. (relationships are very much put on the side because the 6 of them together does not allow enough individuality) Stereotypes of their characters are also used almost to a point where it just falls short on their potential for novelty. All of this added to the drawings of this episode, make it seems like the authors are acting a bit lazily on their popularity. (Which was, imo, royally used in the first ep to mock fans, a plus for the series even though the rest of it lacks so far in nuance for its characters and congruence in its plot)
Aug 8, 2018 9:55 PM

May 2012
Pretty hilarious episode and especially that ending! Lovely ED song as well to be honest. Let's see what's next.
Feb 2, 3:46 PM

Jun 2015
LMAO it was funny as shit when Osomatsu went up and just stared at a bunch of girls walking by and the music cut out.
Read Toriko!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

40 by phantom346 »»
Mar 24, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2018

20 by phantom346 »»
Mar 22, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2018

49 by phantom346 »»
Mar 22, 2:48 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2017

26 by phantom346 »»
Mar 18, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2017

31 by phantom346 »»
Mar 18, 5:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.