Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2017 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mm, this episode is more cherry than usual.

A decently paced episode that has Inaba working the guys to get work done alnog with a little bit of background storytelling. These latest episodes has less supernatural elements and feels like they have more realism. Everyone makes mistake at work but it's nice to see the guys own up to it.
Stark700Oct 30, 2017 8:52 AM
Oct 30, 2017 9:22 AM

Jun 2015
This was a very nice episode. Inaba was tasked to teach two new people the ropes at the packaging company. They didn't talk much, but they worked hard. Everything was going well, until they messed up with a package. Inaba and Yama apologized to the boss for not teaching them right. Hase in Inaba's story was quite clever.
Oct 30, 2017 10:31 AM
Jun 2016
Inaba got to be a leader and learn more about communicating with different types of people. Poor Fool is so abused lol
Oct 30, 2017 12:11 PM

Sep 2013
Inaba realizing the new guys at work are opening, they cover for them too when they mess up a package.
Oct 30, 2017 2:24 PM
Mar 2016
Let's see they got 2 new newbies, College Students who doesn't know what "Keep Upright" means, how stupid can that be? Man if this is in another country they'll be fired by then, and no one would take the shit for them.

I wonder how many episode will this boring shit will run?
Oct 30, 2017 3:21 PM

Jul 2017
Man I really enjoyed this show at the start, but know? I'm struggling to keep focus on it. The most tense moment of this episode was those guys getting a stern talking to about not knowing what a "keep up" sticker meant. I mean come on, really? At least the PV looks some what interesting.
Oct 30, 2017 4:11 PM

Jun 2016
I like how much Inaba has grown since the first episode. Not only did he take charge, but he was able to communicate properly and give proper advice. Compared to how he was with his cousin or that headphone guy in the beginning, he's really grown a lot.

Whoahoho said:
Let's see they got 2 new newbies, College Students who doesn't know what "Keep Upright" means, how stupid can that be? Man if this is in another country they'll be fired by then, and no one would take the shit for them.

I wonder how many episode will this boring shit will run?

They wouldn't be fired. People mess up all the time and these things happen. It's weird that they didn't know what Keep Upright meant, but perhaps they thought that the package was fragile and they didn't fully comprehend what the sticker meant. It sounds stupid, but these sorts of stuff happen all the time.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Oct 30, 2017 5:50 PM
Jul 2014
This series is highly underrated.
Oct 30, 2017 9:26 PM

Jun 2017
This series can get kinda dry sometimes but it's got its moments, like in this episode.

Idk if I'm describing it well, but this show has a weird way of portraying its character flaws. It takes a kind of person you'd expect to see in real life, and hyperbolizes their behavior just a bit so the audience can clearly see their issues (for example in this episode, the 2 college students showed abnormally little emotion to show the audience they were not good at expressing themselves). Since exaggerating expressions is one of the things anime does best, it actually works pretty well in the show's favor. I've seen quite a bit of anime, but this way of storytelling is pretty unique, and I'd say it's the main thing keeping me hooked on this show.

I'll probably write a review for this show when it ends.
Snot-nosed_BratOct 30, 2017 9:30 PM
Oct 31, 2017 12:25 AM

Jun 2016
This episode is so different than the past episodes. This is more on slice of life which I loved so much. It's about Inaba at his work and dealing or aiding the two new employees. This episode is full of life lessons, tbh, which are very handy irl. Finally, we get to see Inaba at work.

I thought there is some bad youkai involved with the two new employees because they're so weird, but there wasn't, so yaaay!

Okaeri, Hase. Waaah. He's back. Haha.

Very great episode. 5/5. ❤

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 31, 2017 4:27 AM

Aug 2013
Not a bad episode. So he have Inaba at his work training the new guys. Yama and Inaba have my respect for the way they covered for them.

Oct 31, 2017 5:32 AM

Jan 2015
Inaba as a good teacher, or more likely a good Senpai for those newbies. But still, he can't beat Hase. >_<
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Oct 31, 2017 6:37 AM

Oct 2012
That Ultraman reference xD

Awwwww, yeah I should be grateful that I learnt information directly in the past
Not like now where you can learnt things from internet easily

Yeah it's difficult to understand other people :(
But yeah it's enjoyable experience... I guess

Awww, Inaba.. His character is really growing a lot
I'm starting to like him more and more
Hase lol, niceee xD
"Signature removed"
Oct 31, 2017 9:14 AM

Dec 2014
well that was refreshing and good episode
Oct 31, 2017 9:27 AM

Apr 2016
Next episode is making me hype with its preview
BRAWLERS
Nov 1, 2017 6:27 AM

Oct 2008
Those 2 part-time college student dude are such dumb persons!
4/5.

Nov 2, 2017 1:10 PM

Jan 2008
Those two college kids must have been super sheltered or pampered by parents enabling their severely introverted traits, maybe like bubble-boys to the point they can't do anything for themselves...otherwise, you'd have to be pretty stupid to go through all of high school, and not know what "keep upright" means (freaking common sense!) or be exposed to a box with that symbol at some point in their life. I get that the symbol without words can also be interpreted as putting the box down or something, but anybody with half a brain should have been able to realize boxes aren't meant to to be handled like Tetris blocks and that those stickers are thre for a reason. Those two are lucky to still have their jobs, had the senior employee not put his own neck on the line and covered for them. Pretty big balls the old guy had when considering his age; this likely was his full-time job and his only means of making a living (getting fired would have likely killed more chances of getting rehired by another company), yet he still risked it to diffuse the situation. It's a damn good thing they showed their thanks eventually even if it had to be pointed out to them first.
Nov 2, 2017 1:47 PM
Feb 2016
This reached ridiculous level of obnoxiousness. Is this show some kind of educational anime which shoves author's life views on the audience trying to disguise them as "characters' advices"? It was irritating earlier but now it's unbearable. I had similar feeling when i watched anime movies sponsored by The Sect of Happiness, or whatever they were called. But those were short and funny in their dullness.
SharriNov 3, 2017 4:48 AM
Nov 5, 2017 5:55 PM

Mar 2009
Sharri said:
This reached ridiculous level of obnoxiousness. Is this show some kind of educational anime which shoves author's life views on the audience trying to disguise them as "characters' advices"? It was irritating earlier but now it's unbearable. I had similar feeling when i watched anime movies sponsored by The Sect of Happiness, or whatever they were called. But those were short and funny in their dullness.

Yeah. Unfortunately, this show feels somewhat self-righteous and patronizing at times. It is a little annoying.
Sep 9, 2018 10:02 AM

May 2012
Quite the different feeling episode, still pretty decent.
Jan 4, 2022 4:51 AM

Feb 2020
Pretty nice episode about teamwork. Still, I want more yokai etc.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2017

40 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 4, 2023 2:18 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2017

31 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 3:18 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2017

30 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 2:50 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2017

27 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 2:35 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2017

33 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 4:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.