Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Oct 29, 2017 4:05 PM

So.... the mediator changed the rules and asked everyone to kill caster and the master. Many of them just ignore it. WTF is the point in this mediator? WTF is the point in staging Assassin's death and put the guy in the church's protection, then leave the church when he feels like it?

Modified by GrimorumInvoke, Oct 29, 2017 4:27 PM

Oct 30, 2017 8:22 AM

GrimorumInvoke said:
So.... the mediator changed the rules and asked everyone to kill caster and the master. Many of them just ignore it. WTF is the point in this mediator?

They don't have to follow his orders, the mediator can't just make up rules and tell the masters how to do their little war, that's why he provided a reward for the person who takes out Caster.

Kiritsugu didn't care about the reward, iirc by this time he had already figured out that the church was supporting Tokiomi in secret, and Kariya is too obsessed with killing Tokiomi to give a shit.

GrimorumInvoke said:
WTF is the point in staging Assassin's death and put the guy in the church's protection, then leave the church when he feels like it?

Kirei got interested in knowing more about Kiritsugu, in fact, he got so interested that he put it above his alliance with Tokiomi, he sneaked out of the church without telling Tokiomi.

Oct 30, 2017 12:28 PM

Shayon said:
GrimorumInvoke said:
So.... the mediator changed the rules and asked everyone to kill caster and the master. Many of them just ignore it. WTF is the point in this mediator?

They don't have to follow his orders, the mediator can't just make up rules and tell the masters how to do their little war, that's why he provided a reward for the person who takes out Caster.

Kiritsugu didn't care about the reward, iirc by this time he had already figured out that the church was supporting Tokiomi in secret, and Kariya is too obsessed with killing Tokiomi to give a shit.

GrimorumInvoke said:
WTF is the point in staging Assassin's death and put the guy in the church's protection, then leave the church when he feels like it?

Kirei got interested in knowing more about Kiritsugu, in fact, he got so interested that he put it above his alliance with Tokiomi, he sneaked out of the church without telling Tokiomi.

Thank you for answering my questions so calmly. I'm just angry that this anime has zero progress in season 1. What is the point in a survival themed anime if nobody dies in season 1?

Oct 30, 2017 12:30 PM

GrimorumInvoke said:
What is the point in a survival themed anime if nobody dies in season 1?

Guess, they are all good in not dying ?

do kpop artists get recycled when they died?

Oct 30, 2017 12:37 PM

Swagernator said:
GrimorumInvoke said:
What is the point in a survival themed anime if nobody dies in season 1?

I disagree. Less characters and less fillers would help advance the story by several episodes. Someone should have died by episode 9

Oct 30, 2017 1:07 PM

GrimorumInvoke said:
Swagernator said:

I disagree. Less characters and less fillers would help advance the story by several episodes. Someone should have died by episode 9

Plenty of people die in S2 and the slow pacing in S1 was for set up so that can happen. There is no filler in this series..

Oct 30, 2017 1:23 PM

Aardwolf94 said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

Plenty of people die in S2 and the slow pacing in S1 was for set up so that can happen. There is no filler in this series..

I believe Rin Tohsaka's episode is a filler. Completely unnecessary in Fate/Zero
Modified by GrimorumInvoke, Oct 30, 2017 1:30 PM

Oct 30, 2017 1:28 PM

GrimorumInvoke said:
Aardwolf94 said:

I believe Rin Tohsaka's arc is a filler. Completely unnecessary in Fate/Zero

Lol forgot about that, I skip the episode on rewatches. You are right its unnecessary but its also the exception, there is no other filler in F/Z.

And like I said S2 is a bloodbath..you just need patience.

Oct 30, 2017 1:41 PM

GrimorumInvoke said:
Swagernator said:

They need to build up the characters of course. Look at mahou shoujo ikusei keikaku for example, they just killed characters left and right without buildup. Did it turn good? No. Watch season 2 if you want to see them die.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017

Oct 30, 2017 1:46 PM

nymi said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

They need to build up the characters of course. Look at mahou shoujo ikusei keikaku for example, they just killed characters left and right without buildup. Did it turn good? No. Watch season 2 if you want to see them die.

I am aware of character buildup. Of course, my opinion differs from you.
I think the pacing would be a lot better like

1. Mirai Nikki
2. Btooom!
3. Akame ga Kill!
4. Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou