Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2017 2:43 AM

Jan 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
An eternal dream doesn't sound so bad, as long as it's something good.
Mar 2, 2018 5:18 PM

Feb 2010
I love this one. The story is super interesting and I haven't heard of a story similar to this. I think the story itself is creepy and sad. And then the man is super creepy. Probably the creepiest looking character in any of junjis manga. But he's especially creepy because he's just a regular human and thinks like a human but he looks like an alien corpse or something.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Apr 10, 2018 4:56 PM

May 2016
Hope the lady who's scared of death didn't share the same fate as the guy who had an eternal nightmare of bad dreams. It can be some sort of escapism but damn once it becomes harder to perceive as just dreams that's when stuff will go downhill.

Nov 28, 2020 1:43 PM

Jul 2013
One of the most interesting Junji Ito stories.

I recently found out that it has been adapted into a live action film. You can find it on Youtube. Search "Long Dream (2000)"
May 1, 2021 8:30 PM
Apr 2016
This is definitely one of my favourite stories, the plot, the characters everything was creepy. That man seriously looked so scary and the whole concept of having endless dreams in itself is terrifying, at least for me. You could argue it could be a good thing if it was good dreams but regardless, that sounds scary as hell. I really loved this one!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ito Junji Kyoufu Manga Collection - Tunnel no Tan Chapter 4 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 27, 2017

4 by KursedArcana »»
Jul 8, 2023 9:43 PM

Poll: » Ito Junji Kyoufu Manga Collection - Tunnel no Tan Chapter 5 Discussion

4 by waalex11 »»
Sep 5, 2022 10:30 PM

Poll: » Ito Junji Kyoufu Manga Collection - Tunnel no Tan Chapter 3 Discussion

3 by Mandelbrot19 »»
May 3, 2021 1:12 PM

Poll: » Ito Junji Kyoufu Manga Collection - Tunnel no Tan Chapter 2 Discussion

4 by Mandelbrot19 »»
May 3, 2021 12:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.