Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2017 10:00 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Did I miss something? Why do some infected still have control and not walking around like brainless zombies as others have? Or was that explain in this episode?

Funny how the tentacle dick gets censored but his hand morphing into a dick doesn't. Her scene was pretty soft though, for being tentacle rape and all, would have preferred it to be more intense.

A normal sex scene in this? What? Get that out of this! Time wasted on that when we could get more tentacle scenes. Smh.

The vore scene was nice. Liked it when the tentacles went into her leggings and no censorship internal shots.

Man I wished they extended the after credit scene. Human livestock, not a common fetish you get to see animated very often anymore. Needed more milking, more birthing and more tentacles.

Overall, I enjoyed although lost when it comes to the story. Guessing all that was to awaken/birth/feed some tentacle girl or something. MAL has this listed only as 2 episodes but never hurts to hope for more.
HentaiOct 26, 2017 10:03 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Oct 27, 2017 8:00 AM

May 2016
Used to dislike like this show. Tentacles scenes are growing on me kinda like the tentacles through the leggings. Just wish it had more of a Taimanin Asagi ahegao effect idk best way to explain it it's kinda too soft-core and it has tentacles which is weird.
Oct 27, 2017 11:39 AM
Oct 2017
Checked showten and it seems the cover shows a 3 min PR so we might get a third episode. Which would be nice. The after credits might be part of the preview. Episode 1 had no PR on their back cover but thats because the preview wasnt animated. Someone else who bought the video can confirm.
Oct 28, 2017 2:37 AM
Oct 2017
All I wanted to see was the Archer Girl getting broken by the tentacles. The first two scenes were too soft in my opinion. Hoping for an episode 3 that fixes that.
Oct 28, 2017 7:30 AM
Oct 2017
hazu25432 said:
All I wanted to see was the Archer Girl getting broken by the tentacles. The first two scenes were too soft in my opinion. Hoping for an episode 3 that fixes that.
We are the same then :'D u played the eroge eh?
Oct 28, 2017 7:25 PM
Oct 2015
Well that was a cliffhanger, I guess we can expect another episode but it'll probably took a while
Oct 29, 2017 12:58 AM

Apr 2011
Not a fan of tentacle hentai, but I watched it for the good animation and artstyle. Glad to see there's a vanilla scene even though its short.

I'm happy with that.
Oct 29, 2017 6:03 AM
Oct 2013
Mmm I guess imouto has some kind of control over others and can choose to some extent the remaining consciousness. Well, it is not too important.

Blue ponytail's pantsu disappeared briefly from the penetration. Was quite lewd how she had totally exposed anus which built up to it getting penetrated for the tentacle dp (*˘︶˘*) speaking of whom, sounded a lot like KitaEri

Black hair long archer girl, getting all horny during such situation (*˘︶˘*) her pantsu disappeared as well briefly XD probably they could of banged harder.

Blue ponytail killed the guy, well he was being quite a jerk, and got her revenge I guess XD

Side tail jersey teacher, surprisingly unphased by the lab coat guy being a monster. Just looked at him like she was fed up or something XD

Suits teacher was surprisingly strong to beat the lab coat guy with a broom.

C part was a continuation flag definitely. And quite good show of nude ladies forever encased and raped in fleshy constructs.

Also everyone is no bras as usual.

art was most stable and smooth motion. Good motion and view of the internals. DO agree that the tentacles seem to be too gentle. well, maybe they have a kind heart Or just unmotivated/lacking energy? Well we do see 1 birth happen, in which case, it may not be in their best interest to damage the bodies of the females, but rather better to be more gentle and caring (*˘▽˘*)
User-sanOct 29, 2017 6:36 AM
Oct 30, 2017 2:54 AM
Oct 2017
Can I ask for anyone who played the game, in the last scene after the credits shown was that natsumi(blue haired ponytail girl) that they turned into a tentacle being? And also, I checked some CG's of the game (since idk where I can dl nor don't want to play it) I don't see her anywhere?
Oct 30, 2017 2:41 PM
Oct 2017
Hentai-kun91 said:
hazu25432 said:
We are the same then :'D u played the eroge eh?

No, I just like seing strong female characters getting destroyed. If anyone knows any shows that do that please tell me ;)
Nov 2, 2017 7:44 AM
Oct 2015
it says completed does that mean it's done? I mean I stil; think we need to see more from this show
Nov 20, 2017 9:53 PM

Oct 2015
when things were about to get good with that monster dark-skinned loli.... the hentai ends. Nice!

I would like to have seen the guy getting fucked by the tentacles or something like that... would be different from the usual rape-girl tentacle... instead, the tentacle just converted him by touching him *sigh* They just can't flee from the usual things. Zannen

5/10
TechOtaku-hNov 20, 2017 9:58 PM
Nov 26, 2017 6:47 PM

Apr 2016
Ah, mah good ol Vore Fetish rises again. Gotta love this series.
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

Nov 26, 2017 10:50 PM

May 2015
Why did it ended at the best part (in terms of story) I need closure for Christ sake! XD
Dec 2, 2017 6:02 AM

Jul 2009
The humans left that poor girl in the stomach(?) of the bad teacher. l feel sorry for her.
Jan 2, 2018 12:44 PM

Oct 2009
Roy_Focker said:
Why did it ended at the best part (in terms of story) I need closure for Christ sake! XD
Who says it's over? They still haven't escaped yet and with that ending there's still room for more. Take MAL's status listings with a grain of salt when it comes to hentai.
Jan 3, 2018 8:00 PM

May 2015
@Gogetters

I check the hentai section of Getchu every time with no avail (and there is no update)... I hope you are right because I would not mind another chapter...
Jan 4, 2018 2:24 AM
Oct 2013
@Gogetters @Roy_Focker
Episode 2 had 「下巻」in it's name, which means 'last volume'. So, it is the last episode (that was planned at least). Any sequel would probably go under a different title, if there is a sequel. well, there could also be possibility of short special or something, who knows.
User-sanJan 4, 2018 4:43 AM
Jan 4, 2018 1:14 PM

May 2015
User-san said:
@Gogetters @Roy_Focker
Episode 2 had 「下巻」in it's name, which means 'last volume'. So, it is the last episode (that was planned at least). Any sequel would probably go under a different title, if there is a sequel. well, there could also be possibility of short special or something, who knows.
Yeah, that is why I told Gogetters in my reply about his/her reply to my response... and my reaction in my original post (taking in consideration that this isn’t a big title [Euphoria or Taimanin] the probabilities are low) thus leaving me yearning for more…
Jan 6, 2018 1:06 AM
Oct 2017
taken from their twitter. Just rough google translation. "Shoten, Animation The next work is to be followed by the original erotic story.
We are doing our best to produce it in spring next spring!"

JP text: ショーテン、アニメ次回作はエロ度強めの原作が続く予定です。
来年春くらいに発売できるよう製作スタッフがんばっております!
Jan 6, 2018 2:36 AM
Oct 2013
@Hentai-kun91 Don't know if that is for xx of the Dead though?
あけましておめでとうございます! 2018年、春ごろから新作リリース予定です! 本年もよろしくお願い致します!!
https://twitter.com/showten_anime/status/947521234299965441
Jan 6, 2018 2:57 AM
Oct 2017
lets hope it is so!
Feb 12, 2018 11:46 AM
Feb 2018
Jul 18, 2021 8:51 AM
May 2021
I was saying about this after credits in a last episode. natsumi got transformed into dark skin, white haired girl, the eyes still closed. at the end, her eyes open. a fades black, i stares blankly for a moment and i said...

Me: That's it? That's the Episode 2? That was just a bunch of cheap tentacle transforming!
My Cat: What a rip.
Me: GRRRR... SHOWTEN BETRAYED US!!!
Mar 29, 2023 10:21 PM
Feb 2014
I wish there were more episodes, it had Highschool of the Dead and Tokyo Ghoul vibes.
Feb 23, 4:54 AM
Mar 2017
Pretty good but ruined by the abrupt ending.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakuen Shinshoku: XX of the Dead Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Apr 28, 2017

20 by TechOtaku-h »»
Oct 9, 2017 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.