Forum Settings
Forums
Waiting for Spring
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2017 10:34 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
With the turn of events and having talked with Ryuuji about Nana-san's ex, Ryuuji's words moved her to reveal it to Towa that she was confessed to by Aya. I loved Towa's reaction to it and the way he made sure Mitsuki's feelings came first! It's impossible to not like Towa! He's the best!

I still think Ryuuji should at least make a move and let Nana-san know about his feelings. At this rate, he will have a regret of his lifetime. Cannot say I want to ship Nana-san with her ex. Even though he looks like he's about to see Nana-san and propose to her.

Meanwhile, I am glad that Mitsuki at least saw Aya as a man and decided to take action. I hope she talks things over as she texts Aya to talk with him and and asking for his time. I hope she gives a proper response this time. She should not keep him hanging like that. This has been dragged on for far too long.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 17, 2022 7:22 PM

May 2022
What was that business with Rui kissing her on the bench?!?!? Was it a dream sequence? Was it something that got mixed up in Ryuji's head? There's no reference to it in the latest chapter so that makes me think it was a weird what-if or dream sequence.

And I'm tired of Aya-chan. Nana-chan is a flake and unable to support Mitsuki 'cause Nana has the hots for Aya. At this point I think everyone should reject Mitsuki and tell her to go off and be a nun. Aya is a manipulative jerk and Mitsuki is so happy to have all the boys fawning over her that her ego is preventing her from choosing. She doesn't want to choose, Mitsuki just wants to string everyone along the same way Aya is stringing her along. And Mitsuki is too young and inexperienced to even realize what a bitch she is being.

Towa is the only good guy, the only one who deserves to be happy.

#TeamTowa

More topics from this board

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 56.1 Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 27, 2019

2 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 20, 2023 8:52 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 55 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 27, 2019

2 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 20, 2023 7:44 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 52 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 26, 2019

10 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 14, 2023 6:11 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 44 Discussion

Mayuka - Mar 20, 2020

1 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 10, 2023 12:10 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 38 Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 26, 2017

3 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 9, 2023 1:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.