Forum Settings
Forums

Do you sometimes see Anime Spoilers accidentally?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 24, 2017 11:03 AM

Jun 2012
Yeah I've lost count how many times I accidentally had spoilered someone.
Oct 24, 2017 11:38 AM

Aug 2015
Yes,there were many times when i was spoiled whether through youtube,wikipedia or

mal and while most of the time the spoilers were not big or important for that anime

but there were few spoilers which made me lost all the interest in that anime.few of them are-
Death note
Golden time
Clannad
Made in abyss and few others

Now,because of those spoilers i came to know everything about these anime shows without even watching them or only watching 2-4 episodes
Oct 24, 2017 11:44 AM

Jan 2017
Rayrin said:
I see those too often in YouTube's comment section when I just want to listen to some anime soundtrack or just rewatching some scenes.

Same here. Now I try and avoid reading comments of videos about anime that have long running manga.
Oct 24, 2017 11:44 AM

Dec 2015
I think it's an inevitable thing for an anime fan to stumble on some spoilers sooner or later. It has happened to me, at times it didn't matter much, other times I got really pissed cause it was obvious the person was spoiling things on purpose.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 24, 2017 1:21 PM

Feb 2013
sure but i don't think i care much about spoilers at this point of my life. doesn't make me enjoy something any less.
Oct 24, 2017 1:31 PM

Nov 2011
sometimes, while browsing CR, they sometimes give away spoilers in the announcement banner such as
"hey guys, xxx character dies in (series name)! find out more in the next episode *happy face*"

not that it affected me, since i didn't watch nor plan on watching the series anyway
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Oct 24, 2017 1:35 PM

Aug 2016
One time I was reading a manga and looked at a forum for it, there was a spoiler tag that said "Ending Spoilers" and the smart cabbage I am decided to open it and got spoiled. I don't know why clicking something that said ending spoilers didn't give any hints of "maybe I shouldn't do this"

Also crunchyroll notifications spoiled countless things, but most of them I could care less about
Oct 24, 2017 2:33 PM
Oct 2017
Most of the time, YES. It’s my fault for searching the anime title on Youtube tho...
Oct 24, 2017 4:21 PM

Mar 2017
Unfortunately, Yes. Even thumbnails of epsiodes can give so much away and reveal so much about a story =/
Oct 24, 2017 4:25 PM

Jun 2017
I dunno, is the sky up????? There's your answer.
I'm a shitposter for fun
Oct 24, 2017 4:41 PM

Mar 2016
My friend used to spoil shit for me all the time.

for example, he spoiled
from One Piece

Oct 24, 2017 4:44 PM

Oct 2016
Yes. I try to prevent it though. I really really really really really really really really really really really really really hate it whenever I see a one piece spoiler. A lot of stuff about that show has been spoiled for me. Same goes for Re:zero and made in abyss:(
Primerose003
Oct 24, 2017 4:51 PM

Oct 2017
Yes I see a lot, especially in my YouTube Recommendations. They are all usually from this one hideous looking guy, Forneveralone. This bitch always puts spoilers in the fucking title, and he basically ruined Naruto for me.
Oct 24, 2017 4:57 PM

Jun 2017
I was spoiled massively on an anime by a so-called “friend” of mine a few months ago. I even told him not to tell me, but he did it anyways. Thankfully I forgot about the spoilers almost immediately.

Also I tried to be better friends with him, but he watched anime in dub. And only dub.
what am i doing?

Oct 24, 2017 5:00 PM

Dec 2012
Sometimes, but I don't really read topics where I'm likely to encounter them, like Series discussions unless I've seen the show and I wouldn't have much interest in reading about a show I hadn't seen or finished yet. Even if I do I don't really care much. Even if you know something happens you might not know the circumstances and there's always the chance what you heard was just somebody messing with you.
KruszerOct 24, 2017 5:08 PM
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Oct 24, 2017 5:23 PM

Oct 2017
Yeah, but the worst thing is, I can't avoid pressing spoiler button on forums. I hate this habit. Like I was spoiled with

2 episodes before it was revealed in unlimited blade works and it wasn't anyone's fault.

This happens with games too. I only played final fantasy 7 because I heard how tragic was

Also a friend spoiled Naruto and one piece with
Head_Hunter47Oct 24, 2017 5:27 PM

We can only have good tea
while we're alive.

Oct 24, 2017 6:38 PM
Jul 2018
It's usually never accidental. I intentionally spoil myself all the time.
Oct 24, 2017 7:05 PM

Feb 2015
SPOILER HUNTER!!!
I SEARCH FOR SPOILERS! I LOVE SPOILERS! IT ENHANCES MY EXPERIENCE!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

Oct 24, 2017 7:20 PM

Oct 2012
Well, sometimes when I read comments on youtube or an online site where I watch anime I might find some spoilers that'd ruin stuff for me which happened a few times.

The latest one was when I was watching Monster. So I became more careful when reading comments.

Sometimes I look for spoilers myself in some anime to decide if I'm going to watch them or not.
But if I'm really anticipating one and it's my fave, then I don't appreciate spoilers.
Oct 24, 2017 7:34 PM

Aug 2016
Yes, and it's REALLY damn annoying.
Oct 24, 2017 8:03 PM
Jul 2018
Queentiana said:
Well, sometimes when I read comments on youtube or an online site where I watch anime I might find some spoilers that'd ruin stuff for me which happened a few times.

The latest one was when I was watching Monster. So I became more careful when reading comments.

Sometimes I look for spoilers myself in some anime to decide if I'm going to watch them or not.
But if I'm really anticipating one and it's my fave, then I don't appreciate spoilers.

I pity you dude for seeing a spoiler of Monster. Gladly no one spoiled it for me, a great manga and anime
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst ( 1 2 )

EastIndiaCompany - Yesterday

52 by velvetnyan »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - 31 minutes ago

7 by LoveYourEyes »»
5 minutes ago

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - Yesterday

20 by Sorachin »»
6 minutes ago

» have you guys watched texhnolyze?

brainburger - Apr 21

37 by animejas »»
11 minutes ago

» Things you are jealous of in anime

IpreferEcchi - Apr 20

46 by Maou_heika »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.