Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2017 7:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That glasses sensei is actually creeping me out slightly..

Thought this episode was okay despite the lack of the supernatural charm compared to some other episodes. I almost kinda feel bad for Inaba and the others having to be in the same class as Yamoto tbh. She's just so hard to get along with.
Oct 23, 2017 9:45 AM

Jun 2015
Aoki was acting creepy. Her worries over Inaba pissed him off. She needs to mind her own business. He's going to have to learn to adapt to her. Yamamoto is still causing trouble at the club. It's getting hard to get along with her.
Oct 23, 2017 9:52 AM

Dec 2014
ok Aoki is really scary...I did not know that kind words an also hurt...I think I understand parents better now
Oct 23, 2017 10:34 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Hmmm I'm starting to get annoyed at Aoki-sensei, Inaba should've said what's on his mind. Sato-san's very experienced with people and I think glasses girl just wants to be noticed by Inaba-senpai.
Oct 23, 2017 10:39 AM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
Cannot stand ppl like Aoki-sensei. Or even ppl who get into my business even if they aren't assuming anything about me. At least Chiaki has the option of sayin "sod off". Can't really do that when you're a student like Inaba...
kyoudaiOct 23, 2017 11:07 AM
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
Oct 23, 2017 10:48 AM
Sep 2015
The most interesting thing, actually I sense that long time ago but I can clearly say it after watching episode. The most important tag for this anime is 'coming of age', follow by 'slice of life' and 'supernatural'. You can drop 'mysterious' tag though
Oct 23, 2017 12:22 PM

Aug 2013
Well, Aoki-sensei is quite problematic.

Oct 23, 2017 1:08 PM

Aug 2016
Is it just me or has the story become more and more boring since it hit the 2nd cour? We haven't had any supernatural shenanigans for, like, 3 episodes now. And Aoki and Yamamoto are both total overkill; the writers are trying too hard to make them annoying so that the characters can take them down a few hundred notches later, and, what, teach the viewers a lesson about how either being a busybody or being too aloof is social suicide? Everybody knows that already, the target audience isn't children, so what the heck is the point of this entire arc?

I don't normally drop shows this far in, but ever since S2 started just reaching the end of each episode has become a chore. Maybe I should just skip this arc and hope the next one's better...
Oct 23, 2017 3:19 PM
Jun 2016
Anyone think that the two girls are the same person? The sensei and the english speaking girl? Like when the girl left the classroom, the door shuts, and imediatly sensei shows up.
Oct 23, 2017 3:40 PM

Jul 2015
Aoki would made a way better job helping Yamamoto.
It is obvious she is in anguish.

Oct 23, 2017 6:47 PM

Oct 2012
wolfwing said:
Anyone think that the two girls are the same person? The sensei and the english speaking girl? Like when the girl left the classroom, the door shuts, and imediatly sensei shows up.

Yeah. Still not 100% but after that scene I was much more convinced. Hopefully by next episode the mystery will be out in the open.
Oct 23, 2017 8:18 PM
Jul 2018
Holy crap, in high school, I swear to God, I was almost EXACTLY like the teacher:

If I saw a boy screaming like a monkey, I thought he was a complete retard.
If a girl whom I barely knew came up to talk to me, I assumed she was planning to frame me for sexual harassment or humliate me.
Oct 23, 2017 8:18 PM
Jul 2018
modboy said:
wolfwing said:

Yeah. Still not 100% but after that scene I was much more convinced. Hopefully by next episode the mystery will be out in the open.

I think that maybe they're related?
Oct 23, 2017 8:20 PM
Jul 2018
DrabinWhite said:
Is it just me or has the story become more and more boring since it hit the 2nd cour? We haven't had any supernatural shenanigans for, like, 3 episodes now. And Aoki and Yamamoto are both total overkill; the writers are trying too hard to make them annoying so that the characters can take them down a few hundred notches later, and, what, teach the viewers a lesson about how either being a busybody or being too aloof is social suicide? Everybody knows that already, the target audience isn't children, so what the heck is the point of this entire arc?

I don't normally drop shows this far in, but ever since S2 started just reaching the end of each episode has become a chore. Maybe I should just skip this arc and hope the next one's better...

I seriously doubt that many people know about all the life lessons taught in this anime.
Hell, I'm 18, and only NOW did I realize how judgmental I actually was in high school.
Maybe most young adults might know all this stuff, but not younger teens.
Oct 24, 2017 4:32 AM

Apr 2016
This anime giving me good lessons in each episode , i m learning alot
BRAWLERS
Oct 24, 2017 5:56 AM

Oct 2012
I wish this anime is airing forever <3

Everytime I'm seeing Aoki-sensei it annoyed me
Chiaki-sensei though, I'd love to have him as my mentor <3
I hope he's not a bad guy in secret

Zoro Akira is an old man confirmed xD
"Signature removed"
Oct 24, 2017 5:57 AM

Jan 2015
Still those slight-creepy aura feels whenever I see that Aoki person, especially her eyes. Either way she just being nosy can't express herself that good like Furuhonya said or she has other ulterior motives. Oh well, aside from that it seems the "clash" between her and Chiaki might be a good thing to see. >_<
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Oct 24, 2017 9:51 AM

Mar 2013
People like Aoki sensei are pain to deal with.

I wonder what's Yamamoto's problem. Hope her issue resolves soon
Oct 24, 2017 6:04 PM

Oct 2008
Inaba always gets pissed-off to Aoki sensei...there's definitely wrong with that woman Sensei!
Yamamoto went of hysterical mode again!
4/5.

Oct 25, 2017 4:56 AM

Jun 2016
Them having a mud fight. Awww. Hahaha.

I swear Aoki-sensei is one of those people you just can't trust because you sense something is not right with them, so you just want to get away from them, but they keep on barging in your life. Lmfao.

I honestly want to know Yamamoto more. I bet it seems like she's anti-social, but deep inside she's lonely.

Now we know that Chiaki-sensei is not gay for touching Inaba like that. Haha. Goddamnit. I guess I'll stick with Inaba x Hase. Hihihi.

Why am I having a feeling that something bad will happen to Chiaki-sensei because he said "It's none of your business" to Aoki-sensei? Holy crap. Please no. He's a very nice handsome guy. Stooop!

5/5 <3

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 25, 2017 5:41 PM

Jan 2008
Even I started to get irritated after Aoki gave him the dictionary assuming he was poor, and by the end of the episode she really pissed me off. She feels like the kind of people that goes out of their way to do a good deed not because they genuinely wish to, but because it makes themselves feel better that they did something good, often out of guilt or pity. An example would be giving a penny to a homeless man and saying to yourself "I don't want to break my 5, but that penny will add up, I did good" when the beggar would rather have something not as useless as a penny that he can't buy anything with, and/or would rather not have been given that pity penny at all in the first place.

Inaba is right though; it's not really that she "speaks a different language", but rather doesn't listen at all, with her narrow point of view. Chiaki is a good teacher and really cool guy overall. Schools would do well with more teachers like him around. Good advice he gave Inaba that the only way to really get through to someone like Aoki, is to adapt to them, as arguing would just be a waste of time. I wouldn't be surprised if Inaba snapped and lashed out had it not been for Chiaki's few words of wisdom.
As they say and in the episode too; the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

It'd be pretty funny if the reason for Yamamoto's anti-social behavior is because of "Notice me, Senpai". Inaba seems to get interrupted every time he tries to reach out to her. Yamamoto could use a nice long talking to (not talking down to, just conversing) to sort out all of her tangled emotions...basically she needs a friend.
Oct 25, 2017 6:03 PM

Sep 2011
This was a very surprising episode. I was expecting Chiaki to be secretly evil considering how friendly he was behaving, but turns out he is actually a well written character. This was probably the first time I've ever seen a character in anime and thought to myself "I wish I could be that kind of person" and actually genuinely feel that way. Unfortunately one cannot simply change who they are so easily.

My expectations fluctuate with this series. At this point I have given up on the plot and am sticking around to see what kind of lesson they will attempt to teach in that episode.
Oct 26, 2017 2:32 AM

May 2017
ThatCynicalOtaku said:
modboy said:

I think that maybe they're related?

Doubt it, I think Aoki, Chiaki and Yamamoto are all just center pieces in another possession like the previous sensei and I wouldn't be surprised if Chiaki is the one to get possessed instead of the other two
Oct 26, 2017 1:30 PM

Sep 2013
Aoki-sensei with the pure aura and mentality that bases someone on what she sees and hears on the outside.
Yamamoto geting chewed out by the club pres :'(
Chiaki defending inaba.
Sep 8, 2018 12:39 PM

May 2012
This is getting quite strange! Still pretty nice development. Let's see what's next!
Jan 4, 2022 1:59 AM

Feb 2020
I'm probably the only one who likes Aoki's personality, haha. Well, I know in real life those type of people are a little frustrating to deal with.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2017

40 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 4, 2023 2:18 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2017

31 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 3:18 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2017

30 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 2:50 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2017

27 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 2:35 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2017

33 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 4:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.