Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 22, 2017 11:31 AM
Aug 2017
I just don't understand?
Why everybody seems to be really pay attention in "what is the point of this episode?" "What is the point of that episode?" "What will Libra do in the future?" "So this anime is just a bunch of crazyness???"....
I mean, yes but...come on -_- This anime is all about entertainment, happyness, cool characters with cool fight and cool background and daily works so far @@
Why don't you guys ask these questions to KonoSuba?
I really curious about why do people hate the episodic animes so much? Or films?
Oct 22, 2017 11:39 AM

Sep 2017
Why do you answer your own questions?
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Oct 22, 2017 2:16 PM

Aug 2015
nymi said:
Why do you answer your own questions?

Where did he answer his own questions?
Oct 29, 2017 3:13 AM

Sep 2014
I can just talk for myself obviously but yes it desperately needs it. I loved the relation of white and black and how they mirrored Leo and his sister.
Episodical works have just nothing to keep me hooked. Like, the anime could go on forever or it could end tomorrow. I would not care at all. When there is a story like in S1 atleast I have the feeling of seeing a journey through to the end.
Now if you add that I already knew S1, season 2 is just less of a surprise. There are no benefits to have no story at this point.
I remember when I read that Kekkai Sensen would get a sequel. After the catastrophic waiting time for the last episode I did not really see a point in it. I still dont. There are hundreds of awesome anime which would deserve a second season. And then there is kekkai sensen. I just dont get why Beyond exists.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Oct 31, 2017 3:44 PM

Aug 2017
The first season had some plot with Black and White, but it was still episodic and the MC annoying. This season now lacks of plot and the villains are more boring than ever. In my eyes, this is just an anime with good animation and some side interesting side characters. No much more, I don't like Leo as MC. The comedy is stiill decent but the anime needs some plot now. The first season was average, the second is bad. 4/10 to far.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 1, 2017 3:55 AM

Mar 2012
I always thought it was similar to Drrrr! where it seems episodic then suddenly, at the end, it seemed like it had a plot. There might be no clear plot as of episode 4, but we're at least getting some character backgrounds/developments.
Nov 1, 2017 4:01 AM

Sep 2016
But there IS plot, and it's very easy to see or figure out. It's just that, a lot of people are not smart enough to notice it :v
Nov 4, 2017 3:48 PM

Feb 2017
The problem is not that it's episodic, but that they haven't even taken the job to show us any real motivation from Libra other than "we fight against those strange bugs just because". It's a shame that an anime that presents one of the most exciting and fantastic settings of recent years do not have a concise plot, and it is not as if the characters were remarkable either.

The action is enjoyable and very bombastic, but take that away and it would be as bad as any current mediocre anime.
Nov 6, 2017 4:14 PM

Aug 2017
Mixernix said:
But there IS plot, and it's very easy to see or figure out. It's just that, a lot of people are not smart enough to notice it :v

Ehhhh, what plot?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 12, 2017 1:00 PM

Oct 2010
Burguburu said:
Mixernix said:

Ehhhh, what plot?

If i had to guess the overarching plot line seems to be:
Getting Michaela back to normal and dealing with the being that stole her sight,
Capturing/killing the thirteen kings,
Sealing the Blood breeds.
Nov 12, 2017 1:19 PM

Aug 2017
Crimson_V said:
Burguburu said:

Ehhhh, what plot?

Getting Michaela back to normal and dealing with the being that stole her sight,

I believe the anime if they REALLY do that things they just there and nothing more, that not plot is just the settling to do something that never ocurrs, if they are not linear then they lack of plot. Leo overdrama with Michaela is just annoying because he never does anything about all in any episode, is seems like a cheap excuse just to be there. Even the series doesn't care about many of the characters, just presentation and some fights and nothing more. Many are just there, like Leo, for the sake of just to be there. However, unlike Leo, they even lack of serious motivations. The last season have the Black/White linear thing with episodic episodes but now is just episodic with no direction. Also the episode of this season are just filler (episode 1), rushed (episodes 2 and 4) or nonsense (episode 3). It's disappointing that it have a really good animation.

NurguburuNov 13, 2017 12:24 PM
Nov 18, 2017 5:03 PM
Nov 2011
Not every show needs to have a consistent flowing storyline. Some are allowed to be episodic....like normal TV shows. People need to get over it.

The show is just about living life in Hellsalem's Lot and the ongoings the main characters experience. Yea we know there a pure bloods out there, but as stated in the first season they're not that active.
Nov 18, 2017 6:30 PM

Nov 2015
Burguburu said:
Crimson_V said:

I believe the anime if they REALLY do that things they just there and nothing more, that not plot is just the settling to do something that never ocurrs, if they are not linear then they lack of plot. Leo overdrama with Michaela is just annoying because he never does anything about all in any episode, is seems like a cheap excuse just to be there. Even the series doesn't care about many of the characters, just presentation and some fights and nothing more. Many are just there, like Leo, for the sake of just to be there. However, unlike Leo, they even lack of serious motivations. The last season have the Black/White linear thing with episodic episodes but now is just episodic with no direction. Also the episode of this season are just filler (episode 1), rushed (episodes 2 and 4) or nonsense (episode 3). It's disappointing that it have a really good animation.

Episode 1 of this season was not filler. It was adapted from a chapter of The sequel manga Blood Blockade Battlefront: Back 2 Back.

What is your definition of filler?

Filler=Episodic cannon material?
Filler=Non-cannon material with plot?
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Nov 19, 2017 6:18 AM
Jan 2016
Yeah, that's what I've been thinking too wkwk after Black and White didn't appear again, what's the real story of this second season. Still after the 7th eps, the plot is not clear, only case per case. But, I really enjoy this second season because they give more attenttion to all of Libra members, not only Leo.
Nov 21, 2017 6:22 AM

Nov 2013
It does have a plot.

Before every episode begins, Klaus literally says it
"This is the record of the clandestine activities of the secret society of supermen, Libra, who work in the shadows to preserve the balance between of worlds."

All the ppl bitching about it are just whining because its different better than last season, which wasn't even faithful to the actual plot.
Nov 23, 2017 4:11 AM

Aug 2017
mehmehperson said:
Burguburu said:

Episode 1 of this season was not filler. It was adapted from a chapter of The sequel manga Blood Blockade Battlefront: Back 2 Back.

What is your definition of filler?

Filler=Episodic cannon material?
Filler=Non-cannon material with plot?

Everything that had nothing to do with Libra members besides Leo is filler to me. Not just is filler because is or not in the original material. At least the exposition episodes about the side characters had something with it, unlike the first episode.
NurguburuNov 23, 2017 4:24 AM
Nov 23, 2017 4:17 AM

Aug 2017
herrickluk said:
It does have a plot.

"This is the record of the clandestine activities of the secret society of supermen, Libra, who work in the shadows to preserve the balance between of worlds."

All the ppl bitching about it are just whining because its different better than last season, which wasn't even faithful to the actual plot.

No, that just one of the side settlings, the main plot is Leo, Michaela and the monster that stole her sight, something that the series never do something to begin or resolve that, also is just to be overdramatic and nothing else. The side settiling are boring, rushed and have generic villains. At least the first season had a original linear plot that had sense with the city making slightly better (i give the S1 5/10, the S2 have 4/10, i could give easily a 3/10 but i don't do that because of the animation and some interesting side characters)
NurguburuNov 23, 2017 4:21 AM
Nov 23, 2017 9:31 AM

Nov 2013
Burguburu said:
herrickluk said:
It does have a plot.

No, that just one of the side settlings, the main plot is Leo, Michaela and the monster that stole her sight, something that the series never do something to begin or resolve that, also is just to be overdramatic and nothing else. The side settiling are boring, rushed and have generic villains. At least the first season had a original linear plot that had sense with the city making slightly better (i give the S1 5/10, the S2 have 4/10, i could give easily a 3/10 but i don't do that because of the animation and some interesting side characters)

That is so subjective it doesn't even begin to address the the fact that the first season isn't even faithful to the actual storyline. White and Black are not even real manga characters. You are literally saying you enjoy a fake plot rather than the real storyline.

Plus, this season has character development for each and every character. Last season's only real development was Klaus with the chess episode.
Nov 23, 2017 12:28 PM

Aug 2017
herrickluk said:
Burguburu said:

That is so subjective it doesn't even begin to address the the fact that the first season isn't even faithful to the actual storyline. White and Black are not even real manga characters. You are literally saying you enjoy a fake plot rather than the real storyline.

Plus, this season has character development for each and every character. Last season's only real development was Klaus with the chess episode.

It will better if all the characters presentation of Libra members were in the first season rather than some in the first and the rest in the second with nonsense episodes in middle. I think that it's enough character presentation. I'm not against episodic animes but Kekkai Sensen fails in that. Everything is the same except some characters that Leo meets in random episodes. The problem is not that isn't even faithful or not, White and Black are not bad characters and at least had logic with the settling and White friendship with Leo was decent (unlike all the random and generic monsters of the week of all original episodes). This is a rare example of how anime original content is better than everything else. The 'fake plot' have more plot and sense than the real? storyline. Pretty colours, no real plot.
NurguburuNov 23, 2017 12:33 PM
Nov 23, 2017 12:46 PM

Nov 2013
Burguburu said:
herrickluk said:

It will better if all the characters presentation of Libra members were in the first season rather than some in the first and the rest in the second with nonsense episodes in middle. I think that it's enough character presentation. I'm not against episodic animes but Kekkai Sensen fails in that. Everything is the same except some characters that Leo meets in random episodes. The problem is not that isn't even faithful or not, White and Black are not bad characters and at least had logic with the settling and White friendship with Leo was decent (unlike all the random and generic monsters of the week of all episodes). Look how that anime original content is better than the everything else. The 'fake plot' have more plot and sense than the real? storyline. Pretty colours, no real plot.

While this season would have been better as a first season , it doesn't take away the fact that it is miles ahead of whatever first season offered . Your opinion of the anime original being better is so subjective , it literally only makes sense for you .
This season is how the story is supposed to progress, if you can't accept that you are watching for the wrong reason .
As well, your argument is not even founded on sound logic, first season plot doesn't even begin until episode 10 when Black confronts Leo . We still have 5 episodes left for plot progression . First season , Most of the episodes are episodic... klaus fighting underground , zapp's master fighting the blood breed, aligura finding her bf. All these episodes had little to no relation to the plot with Black .
So no , anime original is not better .
Nov 23, 2017 1:30 PM

Aug 2017
herrickluk said:
Burguburu said:

It will better if all the characters presentation of Libra members were in the first season rather than some in the first and the rest in the second with nonsense episodes in middle. I think that it's enough character presentation. I'm not against episodic animes but Kekkai Sensen fails in that. Everything is the same except some characters that Leo meets in random episodes. The problem is not that isn't even faithful or not, White and Black are not bad characters and at least had logic with the settling and White friendship with Leo was decent (unlike all the random and generic monsters of the week of all episodes). Look how that anime original content is better than the everything else. The 'fake plot' have more plot and sense than the real? storyline. Pretty colours, no real plot.

While this season would have been better as a first season , it doesn't take away the fact that it is miles ahead of whatever first season offered . Your opinion of the anime original being better is so subjective , it literally only makes sense for you .
This season is how the story is supposed to progress, if you can't accept that you are watching for the wrong reason .
As well, your argument is not even founded on sound logic, first season plot doesn't even begin until episode 10 when Black confronts Leo . We still have 5 episodes left for plot progression . First season , Most of the episodes are episodic... klaus fighting underground , zapp's master fighting the blood breed, aligura finding her bf. All these episodes had little to no relation to the plot with Black .

Well, the original and real plot never begins in none of the seasons anyway, it just there and nothing more unlike the anime original plot. The S2 is just good animation and no plot. S2 is miles away from S1. I think i was right all along with the 4/10 of this season.
Nov 23, 2017 2:22 PM

Nov 2013
Burguburu said:
herrickluk said:

Well, the original and real plot never begins in none of the seasons anyway, it just there and nothing more unlike the anime original plot. The S2 is just good animation and no plot. S2 is miles away from S1. I think i was right all along with the 4/10 of this season.

Are you serious ? Season 1 adapts volume 1-6 from S1E1-E10.
Season 2 adapts B2B volume 1 , and volumes 8,3,6 and 4
S2E1 - B2B
E2 - Vol 8
E3- Vol 3
E4- Vol 6
E5 - Vol 4

This is the real plot , just because your idealistic interpretation of 'real plot' only concerns Leo , doesn't mean they are not progressing in the storyline . I don't even know why we are having this argument since nothing you say is backed up by solid argument, and is merely your subjective viewpoint (ie. season 1 is better hur dur cause it just is) . That's how dumb you sound .

Nov 23, 2017 2:28 PM

Aug 2017
herrickluk said:
Burguburu said:

S2E1 - B2B
E2 - Vol 8
E3- Vol 3
E4- Vol 6
E5 - Vol 4

This is the real plot , just because your idealistic interpretation of 'real plot' only concerns Leo , doesn't mean they are not progressing in the storyline . I don't even know why we are having this argument since nothing you say is backed up by solid argument, and is merely your subjective viewpoint (ie. season 1 is better hur dur cause it just is) . That's how dumb you sound .

Let's avoid the word 'dumb' please. My arguments is that Leo is the main MC (even he narrate the history!), of course he really needs to move the main plot (if the series really wants to do that). Why he never is trying to find the monster in first place? Why the series is trying so hard to be cool with WTF things? Kekkai Sensen is just doing what episodic animes never have to do (i see other episodic animes and have better writing than this) And yeah, of course, S1 was better than S2 with Black and White. It's a shame!
NurguburuNov 23, 2017 2:34 PM
Nov 23, 2017 2:46 PM

Nov 2013
Burguburu said:
herrickluk said:

S2E1 - B2B
E2 - Vol 8
E3- Vol 3
E4- Vol 6
E5 - Vol 4

Let's avoid the word 'dumb' please. My arguments is that Leo is the main MC (even he narrate the history!), of course he really needs to move the main plot (if the series really wants to do that). Why he never is trying to find the monster in first place? Why the series is trying so hard to be cool with WTF things? Kekkai Sensen is just doing what episodic animes never have to do (i see other episodic animes and have better writing than this) And yeah, of course, S1 was better than S2 with Black and White. It's a shame!

Not an actual response . Try again . All I hear is No Leo = no plot , which dismisses all kinds of animes that don't solely focus on one main character .
Your literally saying S1 is better because of two episodes that have no relation to the actual plot which is the same as saying a filler episode is better than an actual main plot episode , founded on what ? Your logic isn't even sound , and as I stated already there are 5 episodes left . Your sad excuse of an argument is based on 2 episodes so imagine what 5 episodes can do in your opinion .
Nov 23, 2017 2:57 PM

Aug 2017
herrickluk said:
Burguburu said:

Not an actual response . Try again . All I hear is No Leo = no plot , which dismisses all kinds of animes that don't solely focus on one main character .
Your literally saying S1 is better because of two episodes that have no relation to the actual plot which is the same as saying a filler episode is better than an actual main plot episode , founded on what ? Your logic isn't even sound , and as I stated already there are 5 episodes left . Your sad excuse of an argument is based on 2 episodes so imagine what 5 episodes can do in your opinion .

Yeah, S2 still have more episodes but i didn't think that really end with some sense ending (even S1 haven't a good ending until the Michaela part). Who
appears in all episodes? Who narrates the history? Who is the main character TO talk in the anime? Who is the main characters to appears in the anime? (well Michaela is the first character to appear, but she is a side character) Leo!!! Even the character is boring as MC, Klaus or another is more interesting anyway. If the series could be have more sense if remove Leo plot? out of the history so 'This is the record of the clandestine activities of the secret society of supermen, Libra, who work in the shadows to preserve the balance between of worlds' is correct. And yes, funny how anime original character have better sense than the no real plot of the original material (and we don't talk how about the original material is not good to begin!). Also, the episodic episodes maybe can be bearable if at least have decent writing (the rushed episode 2 about the hospital or the episode of Chain origin have bad writing for example)
NurguburuNov 23, 2017 3:07 PM
Nov 23, 2017 3:07 PM

Nov 2013
Burguburu said:
herrickluk said:

Yeah, S2 still have more episodes but i didn't think that really end with some sense ending (even S1 haven't a good ending until the Michaela part). Who
appears in all episodes? Who narrates the history? Who is the main character TO talk in the anime? Who is the main characters to appears in the anime? (well Michaela is the first character to appear, but she is a side character) Leo!!! Even the character is boring as MC, Klaus or another is more interesting anyway. If the series could be have more sense, remove Leo out of the history. And yes, funny how anime original character have better sense than the no real plot of the original material. (and we don't talk how about the original material is not good to begin!)

lol you sound so stupid its funny. Unless the whole story is a monologue of the main character, the main character should never carry the storyline. Even in the case of internal monologues each episode, the MC is only an MC after he interacts with secondary characters.

Until you reply with an actual argument that isn't '' Hur dur why isn't Leo focused in every episode boo hoo'' you're just a waste of time to listen to..

I don't even know why you care, if you're rating both seasons at 5 and 3 out of 10, does it even matter what you say, as it's all just needless bashing by someone who doesn't enjoy either season.

P.s. Try to correct your grammar, it's all over the place.
Nov 23, 2017 3:24 PM

Aug 2017
herrickluk said:
Burguburu said:

appears in all episodes? Who narrates the history? Who is the main character TO talk in the anime? Who is the main characters to appears in the anime? (well Michaela is the first character to appear, but she is a side character) Leo!!! Even the character is boring as MC, Klaus or another is more interesting anyway. If the series could be have more sense, remove Leo out of the history. And yes, funny how anime original character have better sense than the no real plot of the original material. (and we don't talk how about the original material is not good to begin!)

lol you sound so stupid its funny. Unless the whole story is a monologue of the main character, the main character should never carry the storyline. Even in the case of internal monologues each episode, the MC is only an MC after he interacts with secondary characters.

Until you reply with an actual argument that isn't '' Hur dur why isn't Leo focused in every episode boo hoo'' you're just a waste of time to listen to..

I don't even know why you care, if you're rating both seasons at 5 and 3 out of 10, does it even matter what you say, as it's all just needless bashing by someone who doesn't enjoy either season.

At least i have arguments of why i think that the anime is not good. Funny that you said that i have 'subjective viewpoint' (all is subjetive to begin) when you write something like 'Great episode and start to the season' why? All the episode was WTF! 'The production quality for this episode is crazy , felt like I was watching a movie' yes, good animation but good animation = good writing?, 'Interesting part...' maybe for others are not interesting!, 'Every episode I always think it'll be my favorite, then the next one trumps it !' Good but subjetive comment, i know people that like S1 more than S2 (also others that don't like some episodes like the hospital or Chain ignoring Leo beating)

My grammar could be not good as you (i'm from from a spanish language country anyway) but my arguments are better.
NurguburuNov 23, 2017 3:31 PM
Nov 23, 2017 3:34 PM

Nov 2013
Burguburu said:
herrickluk said:

At least i have arguments of why i think that the anime is not good. Funny that you said that i have 'subjective viewpoint' when you write something like 'Great episode and start to the season' why? All the episode was WTF! 'The production quality for this episode is crazy , felt like I was watching a movie' yes, good animation but good animation = good writing?, 'Interesting part...' maybe for others are not interesting!, 'Every episode I always think it'll be my favorite, then the next one trumps it !' Good but subjetive comment, i know people that like S1 more than S2 (also others that don't like some episodes like the hospital or Chain ignore Leo)

My grammar could be not good as you (i'm from from a spanish language country anyway) but my arguments are better.

LOOOL me no comprendo your shitty attempt at an insult. Kinda creepy you're stalking my comments, but besides that, those are subjective cause I meant them to be, they are thoughts on an episode.

Are you seriously trying to compare a viewer's thoughts to the fact that the plot is progressing as it should be.

The whole point of this argument is that the plot is progressing according to the manga,despite your claim that it isn't. So it is good writing because it is literally following how the manga is going. If you can't understand something as simple as that, maybe you should go back to your spanish language country and think about how to both fix your grammar , and your ability to form constructive arguments. And the general consensus is that S2 is better than S1, hence the higher rating, so not a valid point.
Nov 23, 2017 3:59 PM

Aug 2017
herrickluk said:
Burguburu said:

At least i have arguments of why i think that the anime is not good. Funny that you said that i have 'subjective viewpoint' when you write something like 'Great episode and start to the season' why? All the episode was WTF! 'The production quality for this episode is crazy , felt like I was watching a movie' yes, good animation but good animation = good writing?, 'Interesting part...' maybe for others are not interesting!, 'Every episode I always think it'll be my favorite, then the next one trumps it !' Good but subjetive comment, i know people that like S1 more than S2 (also others that don't like some episodes like the hospital or Chain ignore Leo)

LOOOL me no comprendo your shitty attempt at an insult. Kinda creepy you're stalking my comments, but besides that, those are subjective cause I meant them to be, they are thoughts on an episode.

Are you seriously trying to compare a viewer's thoughts to the fact that the plot is progressing as it should be.

The whole point of this argument is that the plot is progressing according to the manga,despite your claim that it isn't. So it is good writing because it is literally following how the manga is going. If you can't understand something as simple as that, maybe you should go back to your spanish language country and think about how to both fix your grammar , and your ability to form constructive arguments. And the general consensus is that S2 is better than S1, hence the higher rating, so not a valid point.

Nope, I'm just saying that you that everything is subjetive, even your own comments. I'm not stalking you, i just searching some arguments in your comments of the episodes because you said that i have 'subjective viewpoint' or 'idealistic interpretation' even that i have arguments. But you never have arguments to saying that the series have good writing to begin! So is not a coherent response to my arguments if you only write thoughts of the episode! Of course, you like or dislike wherever but first think the response to someone with arguments (and less subjetive than you). You said something that is not true: 'So it is good writing because it is literally following how the manga is going' So if the manga is bad, the anime could be better? If that so, then FT or 'x' generic anime have good writing because it is following the manga! I know very well what you are saying because my eyes have better understood English than my hands. Also nearly of all the users on MAL agreed that overall score doesn't reflects if the anime is good or bad. Great joke 'constructive arguments', 'viewer's thoughts'. I'm still waiting for your arguments! You only are saying that you like Kekkai Sensen for the sake of entertainment . Is the same case of the hater that hates something for the sake of heating it! And this? 'maybe you should go back to your spanish language country' (I NEVER LEFT IN MY SPANISH LANGUAGE COUNTRY!! WHEN I SAID THAT I LEFT?!!) Did you read well? Saludos, amigo! :)

NurguburuNov 23, 2017 4:09 PM
Nov 23, 2017 4:24 PM

Nov 2013
Burguburu said:
herrickluk said:

Nope, I'm just saying that you that everything is subjetive, even your own comments. I'm not stalking you, i just searching some arguments in your comments of the episodes because you said that i have 'subjective viewpoint' or 'idealistic interpretation' even that i have arguments. But you never have arguments to saying that the series have good writing to begin! So is not a coherent response to my arguments if you only write thoughts of the episode! Of course, you like or dislike wherever but first think the response to someone with arguments (and less subjetive than you). You said something that is not true: 'So it is good writing because it is literally following how the manga is going' So if the manga is bad, the anime could be better? If that so, then FT or 'x' generic anime have good writing because it is following the manga! I know very well what you are saying because my eyes have better understood English than my hands. Also nearly of all the users on MAL agreed that overall score doesn't reflects if the anime is good or bad. Great joke 'constructive arguments', 'viewer's thoughts'. I'm still waiting for your arguments! You only are saying that you like Kekkai Sensen for the sake of entertainment . Is the same case of the hater that hates something for the sake of heating it! And this? 'maybe you should go back to your spanish language country' (I NEVER LEFT IN MY SPANISH LANGUAGE COUNTRY!! WHEN I SAID THAT I LEFT?!!) Did you read well? Saludos, amigo! :)

Nearly all the users agreed that overall score doesn't reflect an anime's quality? WHAT? Who are all these users you speak of, are they the same 2 people you said that think S1 is better as well (ie. fake people you just made up ) That makes zero sense, why do we even have the anime score if its not an indicator of anything? LOOOL its funny because you actually believe what you are saying is logical.

If going through someone's past posts to find arguments is not stalking for you, you must have some twisted views where you come from. That would explain why you think everything is subjective. Plot is not subjective, plot is defined by the storyline. And the storyline comes from the manga.

My argument is the anime has a clearly defined plot, ie. the plot that the manga follows.
Your fail of an argument is, I think two episodes that are filler from S1 are better than S2, even though it is made up and doesn't follow the actual storyline.
When I put it like that , do you now see how dumb you sound? Saludos, amigos. Have fun reading in your spanish language country.
Nov 23, 2017 4:54 PM

Aug 2017
herrickluk said:
Burguburu said:

Nearly all the users agreed that overall score doesn't reflect an anime's quality? WHAT? Who are all these users you speak of, are they the same 2 people you said that think S1 is better as well (ie. fake people you just made up ) That makes zero sense, why do we even have the anime score if its not an indicator of anything? LOOOL its funny because you actually believe what you are saying is logical.

If going through someone's past posts to find arguments is not stalking for you, you must have some twisted views where you come from. That would explain why you think everything is subjective. Plot is not subjective, plot is defined by the storyline. And the storyline comes from the manga.

My argument is the anime has a clearly defined plot, ie. the plot that the manga follows.
Your fail of an argument is, I think two episodes that are filler from S1 are better than S2, even though it is made up and doesn't follow the actual storyline.
When I put it like that , do you now see how dumb you sound? Saludos, amigos. Have fun reading in your spanish language country.

Is 'amigo' not 'amigos' (in plural, i'm just one guy, not two or more), it seems that you read well this time! Try to write something in Spanish rather than copypaste my own words 'Saludos, amigo' at least can you do it well? 'My argument is the anime has a clearly defined plot, ie. the plot that the manga follows' Why is good? So, if the manga is good the anime is better!! All right! You like Kekkai Sensen because reasons, not finding the logic! I can understand that. So I could acept that you said something like that 'Bro, I know that the anime have some flaws but i really enjoy it. I respect you like you respect me. I hope that you enjoy other episodes!' But nope, you are just 'you don't like my favourite series so i try to invent arguments to humiliate the hater', 'my entertainment = my argument'. I'm going to ignore the first paragraph because is just trolling or you just don't know the site very well. Go and open a post about if the overall score reflect an anime's quality so the 'fake' people that i made appears!! You are the people that give all animes 10/10 or 9/10!! (even before know your mean score is 9.71) Never mind, i give 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10 more than everyting else! (my mean score is 5.28, yeah, my taste is not good :() You maybe know that i'm some kind of elitist, hater or wherever when i give Re:Zero 8/10!!. -.- Greetings!
NurguburuNov 23, 2017 5:05 PM
Nov 23, 2017 5:16 PM

Nov 2013
Burguburu said:
herrickluk said:

Is 'amigo' not 'amigos' (in plural, i'm just one guy, not two or more), it seems that you read well this time! Try to write something in Spanish rather than copypaste my own words 'Saludos, amigo' at least can you do it well? 'My argument is the anime has a clearly defined plot, ie. the plot that the manga follows' Why is good? So, if the manga is good the anime is better!! All right! You like Kekkai Sensen because reasons, not finding the logic! I can understand that. So I could acept that you said something like that 'Bro, I know that the anime have some flaws but i really enjoy it. I respect you like you respect me. I hope that you enjoy other episodes!' But nope, you are just 'you don't like my favourite series so i try to invent arguments to humiliate the hater', 'my entertainment = my argument'. I'm going to ignore the first paragraph because is just trolling or you just don't know the site very well. Go and open a post about if the overall score reflect an anime's quality so the 'fake' people that i made appears!! You are the people that give all animes 10/10 or 9/10!! (even before know your mean score is 9.71) Never mind, i give 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10 more than everyting else! (my mean score is 5.28, yeah, my taste is not good :() You maybe know that i'm some kind of elitist, hater or wherever when i give Re:Zero 8/10!!. -.-

Its funny because this is not my favourite series, but I have contentions when someone like yourself find flaws when the story has actual merit. You claim that the episodes are only good animation, without a well defined plot. But i'm saying the plot is exactly as it should be, as it follows the manga storyline. Anything beyond this is just regurgitation of what I've already said, which is pointless.

Okay, so both of our rating systems have no relevance whatsoever in this discussion, Idk why it's mentioned. No I don't give all animes 10/10, I feel your assumption that I do is childish, but thats besides the point. If your rating everything 5/10, what's the point of even watching tbh. As I stated before, if you're not even enjoying this series, why are you spending so much time commenting...

herricklukFeb 13, 2018 5:29 PM
Jan 23, 2018 1:06 AM

Jul 2016
There is no plot.

It is about a bunch of people and their crazy antics in the big city.

Dec 1, 2018 1:10 PM

Oct 2008
The Black/White "plot" of season 1 was no different than any of the other episodes of season 1 and 2. It was just spread out over a few episodes (with lots of needless filler to get them to pad out those episodes).
Dec 27, 2018 6:14 PM
Nov 2018
Havent watcged the series yet but if season 1 is recieved more positively why does season 2 have a higher score?
Feb 5, 2019 12:33 PM

Aug 2015
Phossu said:
Havent watcged the series yet but if season 1 is recieved more positively why does season 2 have a higher score?

because there are a lot of people that aren't vocal about how they feel about it and care less about the crappy reviews this really good sequel gets.
Jun 15, 2019 12:44 AM
Dec 2018
Wow, people here who are whining about lack of story line, i give you (👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏)

First thing to be noted:
Sometimes for the good plot there need to be done some arrangements to make story comes good.

Second thing to be noted:
Unlike in most American shows , they tend to show just main theme of plot. But Japanese series are different, there is a slice of life genre and they want to make character development with the sequences of events.

For the people who thinks this series lacks plotline I think you should guys watch cartoons or GOT 😂😂😂
zeker_trionJun 15, 2019 12:54 AM
Dec 7, 2019 12:59 PM
Aug 2019
For those who need a plot to enjoy a show, just look to the west.

Shows like Spongebob and Space Ghost. Shows can be episodic and still be great with a large influence on culture as entertainment.
Nov 12, 2020 10:45 PM
Feb 2018
so the conclusion is this show doesn't main plot or revelation like baccano and durarara s1, it's just another slice of life with cool action, animation, characters, and ost.
Dec 16, 2020 7:10 PM

Dec 2019
imo Kekkai Sensen is better when there is no plot. Yes, the overarching plot with Michaela isn't going anywhere for the most part, but the story reflects the setting perfectly. Everything is crazy, over the top, stylish and fun to watch, perfectly reflecting Hellsalem's Lot. Also people seem to forget that the story is mostly about our main characters' every day lives in the city. But then again, it's all subjective and comes down to what you expect from the story. From I saw the first episode and the ending, I expected for there to be little to no story, and just craziness. Season 2 delivered on that. I can see why people would dislike it though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen & Beyond Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

157 by Alexa78 »»
Apr 5, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen & Beyond Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2017

102 by Cole_1209 »»
Apr 2, 1:37 AM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen & Beyond Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2017

175 by Cole_1209 »»
Apr 2, 1:36 AM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen & Beyond Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2017

73 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 24, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen & Beyond Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2017

107 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 23, 4:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.