Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 22, 2017 4:58 AM

Aug 2013
At first, when he was running for office, I nailed it: this guy is a lunatic; someone who needs to have their mental illness treated before they hold any degree of public moral responsibility.

The other month I thought I seen qualities I admired in him: I seen him take charge and be a strong leader; at least, the news websites I visited informed me of as much.

But I was wrong. There is nothing too admirable about him. What Donald Trump requires is pity, and a serious public conviction to bring him out of office. For when we have such a clown with his hands on the nuclear switch, provoking a bigger clown in North Korea with his hand also on a nuclear switch, surely - just surely, the American people need to wake the fuck up and remove him in the fastest possible manner.

Or we could all Kid ourselves, let whatever may happen, happen, and for all that might amount to we could be in the midst of a nuclear war in the years to come.

Come on to fuck...

smh
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 22, 2017 5:02 AM

Apr 2012
If you're an American you will vote when the time comes if you don't like Trump.
I doubt you can find anything better for now though, so there's that.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Oct 22, 2017 5:04 AM

Dec 2016
If you actually think Trump hasn't completely delegated nearly everything of consequence and just plays around on twitter, I don't know what to tell you. Also, you will have Pence as President. Good luck with that.
Oct 22, 2017 5:07 AM

Apr 2017
Automath said:
The other month I thought I seen qualities I admired in him: I seen him take charge and be a strong leader; at least, the news websites I visited informed me of as much.

Sounds like fake news, lol. Golfing and tweeting out his little rants, that's what he's doing as president.
Oct 22, 2017 5:11 AM

Apr 2012
zodd0 said:
Automath said:

Sounds like fake news, lol. Golfing and tweeting out his little rants, that's what he's doing as president.
If you're only looking at that, yes, that's all he has done.

Autocrat said:
Oct 22, 2017 5:30 AM

Mar 2016
Donald Trump is a good president and the good qualities you've seen are what the media was hiding during the entire presidential campaign.

So, nothing "is to be done with Trump" because he's our president and contrary to what some might say, he was elected because America wanted him elected.

He's our president, you don't have to like him. Just look the other way like most of us had to do while Obama was president.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2017 5:36 AM

Oct 2017
I don't think Donald Trump has the godly power of sending off nukes all by himself, he is more of a puppet controlled by the top officials.
Oct 22, 2017 6:08 AM

Apr 2017
_Poochyena_ said:
Donald Trump is a good president and the good qualities you've seen are what the media was hiding during the entire presidential campaign.

So, nothing "is to be done with Trump" because he's our president and contrary to what some might say, he was elected because America wanted him elected.

He's our president, you don't have to like him. Just look the other way like most of us had to do while Obama was president.

Translation: "we can't defend Trump so stop criticising him".

Is this you "looking the other way"?

It was all fueled by Trumps conpiracy theories as well. Don't throw bricks when you live in a glass house.

Zoldra0Oct 22, 2017 6:11 AM
Oct 22, 2017 6:17 AM

Dec 2015
Just let him bumble his way through his first term and make a fool of himself.
And then vote for someone better in 2020.
Oct 22, 2017 6:26 AM

Jun 2015
Making a MAL thread about it will definitely help.

Oct 22, 2017 6:29 AM
Feb 2014
Hi shill, glad to see you still think concern trolling works. Sage.
Oct 22, 2017 6:30 AM

Apr 2012
Bobby2Hands said:
>he somehow thinks that Trump won't win another term

Autocrat said:
Oct 22, 2017 7:09 AM

May 2009
Nothing. Even if he's not perfect, he seems to be trying his best, despite getting a lot of flack over it. And Trump uses Twitter, because there he can speak directly to the public, instead of having to depend on lying media outlets or WH representatives to do it for him. You don't have to like what he says, and it's not always easy to tell if he's serious or trolling, but there's nothing legal you can do about it.

Just let him sit his first term out, and then see if what he's done has either been beneficial or detrimental to the US.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2017 7:23 AM
Feb 2014
Bobby2Hands said:

And just who do you think the Democratic candidate will be? The four front runners (Bernout, Chief Spreading Bull, Cuckerberg, and The Rock) don't stand a chance against Trump in a debate. Now that the crooked crone croaked, the DNC is officially at its lowest point thanks to Trump winning. And even SHE may still run again and get double digits percentagewise less in the popular vote because not even independents will vote for that senile granny again.
Oct 22, 2017 7:31 AM
Apr 2013
You are telling me the only time Trump have done anything wrong so far was him "provoking" North Korea into a nuclear war. Ignoring the fact that NK was and still is, provoking everybody else, not just the US, into a nuclear war.

I still remember the good old days of people saying that Trump is a liar and building the whole border wall is impossible.
Oct 22, 2017 7:33 AM

Dec 2015
Nico- said:
Bobby2Hands said:

And just who do you think the Democratic candidate will be? The four front runners (Bernout, Chief Spreading Bull, Cuckerberg, and The Rock) don't stand a chance against Trump in a debate. Now that the crooked crone croaked, the DNC is officially at its lowest point thanks to Trump winning. And even SHE may still run again and get double digits percentagewise less in the popular vote because not even independents will vote for that senile granny again.

1. I don't remember saying anything about Democrats. I just said "vote for someone better". That could include Republicans, Democrats and even homeless people who yell at passing buses. Because being better than Trump is not difficult.
2. I don't think anyone who isn't mentally ill is actually entertaining the notion that the Rock or Zuckerberg will really be a presidential candidate.
3. Who the fuck is chief spreading bull?
4. You realise there are all kinds of people who could potentially run for president that you have never heard of?
You know, actual politicians, mayors and that kind of thing. It's funny how you can only point to celebrities or people already in the public eye. Maybe because you don't actually know Jack shit about politics?
Oct 22, 2017 7:41 AM
Feb 2014
Bobby2Hands said:

1. I don't remember saying anything about Democrats. I just said "vote for someone better". That could include Republicans, Democrats and even homeless people who yell at passing buses. Because being better than Trump is not difficult.

And Trump put together a fantastic campaign that won him office in 2016. Who's better?
2. I don't think anyone who isn't mentally ill is actually entertaining the notion that the Rock or Zuckerberg will really be a presidential candidate.

That's not what some of your ilk says!
3. Who the fuck is chief spreading bull?

The one and only Elizabeth Warren. Who has based her entire Congressional career around lies and slander.
4. You realise there are all kinds of people who could potentially run for president that you have never heard of?
You know, actual politicians, mayors and that kind of thing. It's funny how you can only point to celebrities or people already in the public eye. Maybe because you don't actually know Jack shit about politics?

Why the fuck would I want to elect establishment shills who serve their own interests? Are you naive about what politicians are for the overwhelmingly most part? Open your eyes, dude. Arguably Trump may be doing this Presidency for himself, but so far he's done some good with his campaign promises. Next time, don't underestimate what people want to hear, because it's not what you want to hear. Your type of voice is boring, small-souled, bland. Trump is a charismatic type of person who at his core, is very particular with his Presidential agenda on the surface. Your type of "politician" lacks this completely.
Oct 22, 2017 7:44 AM

Jan 2014
As a supporter of the environment, both Hillary and Trump are nightmares in that aspect. With the Democrat Party keeping its superdelegates system, you can expect Trump to be reelected in 2020 - especially with a fractured Democrat Party. As for 2018, I predict that Democrats will lose even more seats due to their unwillingness to change.

So what's it gonna be 'Merica?

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Oct 22, 2017 8:02 AM

Apr 2011
_Poochyena_ said:

He didn't get elected by America, the Russians hacked the elections. My totally not unbiased and real news told me so.
Oct 22, 2017 9:10 AM
Jul 2018
He'll self-implode so you just have to be patient, yeah it sucks but that's what you need to do when you watch a failure fall apart.
Oct 22, 2017 9:27 AM

Apr 2013
Repeal the amendment limiting a President to two terms. Trump then becomes voted in as President for life. Everything is solved. I love me my Trump. MURICA!
Oct 22, 2017 9:31 AM

Dec 2012
Impeach Drumpf. DRUMPF IS FINISH! NO MORE!
Oct 22, 2017 10:13 AM
Jul 2018
lol the safespace alternate reality seem to be smaller and smaller every day huh? dont worry, heres daddy Hannity to hug you :p

Oct 22, 2017 10:46 AM

Jan 2009
as i said on another thread

an irrational president is more dangerous than anyone irrational

things like he is inciting violence on his campaign rallies and flip flopping abnormally like in just a whole day shows that, heck psychologists are sacrificing their professional licenses just to warn the public about his mental health problem

just vote better next time (although you got electoral college there that is not exactly democratic), even new polls says some of his supporters are becoming disappointed in him anyway, so for now there is high chance he will not be president again
Oct 22, 2017 11:04 AM

Dec 2015
Still waiting for presidential assassination. Is there no one with spine in America? Smh
Oct 22, 2017 11:09 AM

Dec 2015
Nico- said:
Why the fuck would I want to elect establishment shills who serve their own interests? Are you naive about what politicians are for the overwhelmingly most part? Open your eyes, dude. Arguably Trump may be doing this Presidency for himself, but so far he's done some good with his campaign promises. Next time, don't underestimate what people want to hear, because it's not what you want to hear. Your type of voice is boring, small-souled, bland. Trump is a charismatic type of person who at his core, is very particular with his Presidential agenda on the surface. Your type of "politician" lacks this completely.

When I want a house built I hire someone who knows about architecture, carpentry, plumbing and electrics.
When I want someone to run a country I hire someone who knows about economics, geo politics, science and sociology.

Trump is a reality tv host and a businessman who has gone bankrupt numerous times.
He knows nothing of economics, geo politics, science and sociology.
He's just a low IQ loud mouthed jackass who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and has never had to live like the people he supposedly represents.
I don't want an oompa-loompa diversity hire. I want the best person for the job. And Trump sure as hell ain't the best person for the job.
Oct 22, 2017 11:16 AM

Sep 2017
Wait for the next elections and dont vote for him then.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Oct 22, 2017 11:20 AM

Sep 2017
_Poochyena_ said:
Donald Trump is a good president

Best joke of the day

OT: just vote in 2020 for another president, you are stuck until then.

“If you live for yourself you’ve only got yourself to blame. So I can’t really blame anyone else and I don’t have any regrets.”

list

Oct 22, 2017 11:21 AM

Aug 2017
Zeruk said:
Still waiting for presidential assassination. Is there no one with spine in America? Smh

Assassination and murder seem to mainly happen to good presidents and political figures in 'Murica.

Lincoln
JFK
RFK
MLK
Malcolm X
Harvey Milk

So I'm pretty sure Trump is gonna be alright.
Oct 22, 2017 11:24 AM

Nov 2012
Maybe next election democrats should stop shooting themselves in the foot and put forward an actually attractive alternative to trump. If the democrats can just stop, think about why they lost, and actually do something to fix it they may have a chance next election. I don't think this will happen given how they've acted since the election though.
Oct 22, 2017 11:26 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Vote mid-term so you can invoke some change. The man obviously has no idea what he's doing other then meme-ing the country twice a week.
Oct 22, 2017 12:30 PM

Mar 2014
Aside from you voting for a different candidate in the next elections? Nothing. He's your president now, regardless of whether you like it or not.
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 22, 2017 12:36 PM

Feb 2010
vote during the mid terms to get the GOP out. they have been inside congress for far to long. its time for a change.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 22, 2017 12:45 PM

Sep 2011
Hes just going to bumble through the next 3 and a half years accomplishing little to nothing as he makes no attempt to bridge the gap between left and right. Just vote against him next chance you do, I personally have very little positive to say about him now and doubt that will change but I still am going to reserve judgments of what camp im voting for based off the individual in the race rather than just him/her not being trump.

PinkChardam said:
Maybe next election democrats should stop shooting themselves in the foot and put forward an actually attractive alternative to trump. If the democrats can just stop, think about why they lost, and actually do something to fix it they may have a chance next election. I don't think this will happen given how they've acted since the election though.
what!? why would they do that and not just nominate the most right winged nutjob they can find pretending to be liberal, not campaign in the midwest, then blame it on racism.

I'm expecting them to get cocky again thinking its in the bag then fumble a victory to trump yet again for a 2nd term. The next president will be a democrat though, theres a trend of that happen for the past few decades swapping between republican and democrat each time, i dont expect that to change cause all people do is just blame the previous party in power and vote for the opposite one expecting something different. Its really just a question of whether trump gets his 2nd term or not which is simply too early to tell, you hear all this unpopularity towards him but at the end of the day the economy really decides things for most and worries of a bubble economy aside, the economy under the trump admin is pretty solid at the moment and if it stays that way he might just well get his 2nd term without much effort.

Zeruk said:
yeah and make the situation immensely worse? Not only send the entire country into a panic but also empower fucking pence even more.
JizzyHitlerOct 22, 2017 12:54 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 22, 2017 12:53 PM

Feb 2010
JizzyHitler said:
Hes just going to bumble through the next 3 and a half years accomplishing little to nothing as he makes no attempt to bridge the gap between left and right. Just vote against him next chance you do, I personally have very little positive to say about him now and doubt that will change but I still am going to reserve judgments of what camp im voting for based off the individual in the race rather than just him/her not being trump.

PinkChardam said:
what!? why would they do that and not just nominate the most right winged nutjob they can find pretending to be liberal, not campaign in the midwest, then blame it on racism.

I'm expecting them to get cocky again thinking its in the bag then fumble a victory to trump yet again for a 2nd term. The next president will be a democrat though, theres a trend of that happen for the past few decades swapping between republican and democrat each time, i dont expect that to change cause all people do is just blame the previous party in power and vote for the opposite one expecting something different. Its really just a question of whether trump gets his 2nd term or not which is simply too early to tell, you hear all this unpopularity towards him but at the end of the day the economy really decides things for most and worries of a bubble economy aside, the economy under the trump admin is pretty solid at the moment and if it stays that way he might just well get his 2nd term without much effort.

in other words vote for the lesser evil no politician is truly "good"
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 22, 2017 12:57 PM

Nov 2012
JizzyHitler said:

PinkChardam said:

Yeah the same stuff happens in Canada with the conservatives and the liberals. People got sick of the conservatives with Harper and flopped over to Trudeau and the liberals. Once they get sick of the liberals they'll flop back to conservative and that'll repeat till the end of time. Not surprised republicans won since it follows the trend you see not only in Canadian politics but also American, quite interesting actually.
Oct 22, 2017 1:05 PM

Sep 2011
hazarddex said:
JizzyHitler said:

in other words vote for the lesser evil no politician is truly "good"
Sadly yeah thats pretty much the pathway, I just wish people would stop demonizing everyone who disagrees with them with the most heinous labels just cause someone didnt vote for their 2 faced corrupt politician that only pretends to have their interests in mind.

PinkChardam said:
JizzyHitler said:

Yeah the same stuff happens in Canada with the conservatives and the liberals. People got sick of the conservatives with Harper and flopped over to Trudeau and the liberals. Once they get sick of the liberals they'll flop back to conservative and that'll repeat till the end of time. Not surprised republicans won since it follows the trend you see not only in Canadian politics but also American, quite interesting actually.
I think one day america will go to a 3rd party, probably libertarians who have been gradually on the rise, maybe not in the immediate coming elections but I do think eventually it will. Whether that improves the situation or not is the question. As of right now its gonna go back to what we were saying, alternating blame and shifting party for the forseeable future.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 22, 2017 1:13 PM

Jan 2014
nothing to be done but continue to laugh at his antics and brouhahas with his haters.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Oct 22, 2017 1:59 PM
Jul 2018
PinkChardam said:
JizzyHitler said:

At least here in Canada, it's not a 2 party system like America. We have another viable option, the NDP who are to the left of the liberals. NDP just need to get their act together, they blew the last election they were up in the polls at one point.

Dems can win if they run a candidate who isn't corrupt and beholden to Wall St.
Hey Dems, maybe there is a senator from Vermont you should look into to run in 2020. Y'know the guy you cheated in last year's primaries.

If Dems run Hillary again in 2020 or someone like her, they will lose and deservedly so.

Oct 22, 2017 3:54 PM

Nov 2013
You can hope someone more competent than Hillary runs next.
That should be easy but it somehow won't be.

I can see you

Oct 22, 2017 4:12 PM

Nov 2011
Let him run his course and quit whining like a baby.
Oct 22, 2017 6:04 PM
Jul 2018
Sleep until 2019, and you will see the results: Trump loses
Oct 22, 2017 10:54 PM

Nov 2011
Automath said:
a serious public conviction to bring him out of office.

you're in luck! if you find something ever so slightly negative that puts the nail in the coffin and gets Trump impeached, Larry Flynt will give you $10 million no questions asked. i'm sure the left media and all the die-hard Trump protesters are fighting for who'll give the info first. i mean, there's supposed to be plenty of evidence to get Trump out of office, right..?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/14/have-dirt-that-could-impeach-trump-larry-flynt-will-pay-you-10-million/

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-larry-flynt-trump-impeachment-award-20171014-story.html
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Oct 22, 2017 11:02 PM

Feb 2010
DreamingBeats said:
Automath said:
a serious public conviction to bring him out of office.

you're in luck! if you find something ever so slightly negative that puts the nail in the coffin and gets Trump impeached, Larry Flynt will give you $10 million no questions asked. i'm sure the left media and all the die-hard Trump protesters are fighting for who'll give the info first. i mean, there's supposed to be plenty of evidence to get Trump out of office, right..?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/14/have-dirt-that-could-impeach-trump-larry-flynt-will-pay-you-10-million/

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-larry-flynt-trump-impeachment-award-20171014-story.html

if he does have serious evidences and holds it like that. the court can literally charge him for withholding evidences

Oct 23, 2017 2:43 AM
Apr 2013
hazarddex said:
DreamingBeats said:

if he does have serious evidences and holds it like that. the court can literally charge him for withholding evidences

They are unable to find any real evidence to impeach him hence relying on the public. In other words, what they are indirectly saying is, all of those reasons for Trump impeachment they have been harping about for months are fake.
Oct 23, 2017 6:06 AM

Oct 2017
If only America could coordinate one mass retweeting of trumps tweets
just turn the whole internet to trumps twitter
magalol
Close this World .txEn eht nepO
you are happy 24/7, that is a lie, that is bullshit and i refuse to have somebody tell me bullshit i wanna have an honest

Oct 23, 2017 9:29 AM

Nov 2016
When you have selfish ignorant people, you'll have selfish ignorant leaders.

America has exactly what it's voted for.

"My freedom of speech!" News outlets are incredibly biased and have no shame in stirring up the issues.

Personally, I like Trump using Twitter.

As for the whole healthcare debacle, illegal immigrant businesses and other things.. I'll give him the grade of F.
Oct 23, 2017 2:48 PM
Jul 2018
Trump has been effectively overestimated to be both a threat and savior by both his opposition and adamant supporters
While personally I despise his attitude I think his job thus far has been that of stagnancy & of mediocrity because he cannot effectively get anything done due to his refusal to compromise with others at the “expense” of his ego.

Sometimes a lack of action is just as harmful as implementing harmful acts. I am ever so slightly amused at his twitter tirades and his own cabinets unwillingness to trust him, but that’s further proving the fact that he honestly cannot compromise.

Not that I was ever really a supporter of his policies in the first place, though. Nor his manchild attitude.
Oct 23, 2017 3:38 PM

Jul 2015
if ur civilized ppl who respec electon process
them get ur butt out & vote next electon

Andrei_Rublev said:
Let him run his course and quit whining like a baby.
Oct 23, 2017 3:42 PM

Aug 2017
Trump has been through failures in life. Just look at how many times that he got bankrupted. He's not going to be a bad president by any means. Just let the arrogant orange pulp do his thing. He got many years of experience in terms of business and economics. He ain't no politician guys. He just gotta adjust to the political spectrum. His conservative views will enlighten everyone. All of us.

Yeah...MAGA!!!!!

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.