Forum Settings
Forums

do you hate homophobes ? are you an LGBT supporter ??

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 21, 2017 12:58 PM

Jul 2016
The super over the top homophobes amuse me cause they're usually so far in the closet they can see Narnia. Idk how they get enough wifi in there to post on forums.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2017 12:59 PM

Jul 2017
koolkai123 said:
Xtronic said:

But the scientists proved it , some people choose to be gay and some people been born that way

anyone can say "sceintists proved it" and then say bull shit
"but sceintists proved it, dabbing caused irma"

links or bullshit fam

I wrote the link in my previous post , just look at it
This world is awful and merciless.

-accelerator-
Oct 21, 2017 1:00 PM

May 2016
AyameTomoko said:
@skyfighter, no you don't.
Like I said, I can donate my sperm sample.
I'm clearly not a genetic dead end.

....... I said you cant reproduce with help from the outside... It still makes it disorder even if you donate you sperm. The very fact that you have to donate shows that it is a disorder.
Oct 21, 2017 1:01 PM

Nov 2012
Xtronic said:
PinkChardam said:

What? Educated would mean looking up the science behind something and looking for proof on it, not just believing something because "a lot of people say it's true." Those are very different things and it is seriously bad to just believe something without proof, doing so leads to things like the aids moral panic and look at the damage that did to the LGBT community at the time.

But the scientists proved it , some people choose to be gay and some people been born that way

Oh I'm not disputing that at all, I more have a probably with the idea that just because it's a popular belief it automatically makes it true. That's a dangerous line of thought to have. I apologies if my argument made you think that way because of my wording.
Personally I don't see anything strange about homosexuality in humans since the same thing has been observed throughout hundreds of species in the animal kingdom. It's not some mental illness found in humans, it's a natural state of being found in all kinds of species.
Oct 21, 2017 1:02 PM

Apr 2013
"I don't queers to get married, have children, raise families, adopt children, be with people they love, have sex with the people they love, and have a level playing field in employment, education, housing, and public accommodations. Calm down it's not like I hate gay people, I just don't want them to have any rights!"
Oct 21, 2017 1:03 PM

May 2016
AyameTomoko said:
skyfighter said:

Yeah I would. I would also fight for other people if they had good reasons. I would never fight for people that goes against my values. so simply.

Your values are shit if they involve treating someone as a second-class citizen for their race, sexuality, or gender.

No. Not gender nor race. actually not homosexuals either. I am only against people that do homosexual shit on the street. I have homosexual friend. He knows he is gay but he knows it wrong and does not act upon his desires. I am sorry to have hurt your feelings.
Oct 21, 2017 1:04 PM

Apr 2017
Xtronic said:
koolkai123 said:

anyone can say "sceintists proved it" and then say bull shit
"but sceintists proved it, dabbing caused irma"

links or bullshit fam

I wrote the link in my previous post , just look at it

Wow, their are a couple of sceintists that argue being gay is a choice. But I refuse to believe a website that claims that Parents and Friends of Ex-Gays & Gays, National Association for Research and THERAPY of Homosexuality, and the fucking Traditional Values Coalition are reputable sources

sorry fam I call bullshit
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Oct 21, 2017 1:06 PM
Mar 2017
@skyfighter, it's actually safer to get artificially inseminated since there's less of a risk for STD.
Maybe you have a mental disorder for reproducing the traditional way.
I on the other hand just think sex feels good, and that simply being attracted to someone doesn't necessarily mean you have a mental disorder.
Oct 21, 2017 1:06 PM

May 2016
PinkChardam said:
Xtronic said:

Oh I'm not disputing that at all, I more have a probably with the idea that just because it's a popular belief it automatically makes it true. That's a dangerous line of thought to have. I apologies if my argument made you think that way because of my wording.
Personally I don't see anything strange about homosexuality in humans since the same thing has been observed throughout hundreds of species in the animal kingdom. It's not some mental illness found in humans, it's a natural state of being found in all kinds of species.

That a nice comparision between the humans and animals, but let us look further down. Homosexuality has been found in 450 animals. ok, but....Canabilism has been found in 1500 animals. By your logic it should be okay to be a canabil since animals do it? This shows that this is not a really good argument.
Oct 21, 2017 1:10 PM
Mar 2017
skyfighter said:

No. Not gender nor race. actually not homosexuals either. I am only against people that do homosexual shit on the street. I have homosexual friend. He knows he is gay but he knows it wrong and does not act upon his desires. I am sorry to have hurt your feelings.

No one fucks on the streets...

You're not harming anyone if you're sex with another man just as you'd not be harming anyone if you were to have sex with a woman.
Thinking it is wrong is retarded.
Oct 21, 2017 1:14 PM

Mar 2017
Noboru said:
-Melancholy- said:
If it was so "unnatural" then why are people born like that? Exactly.
Why are People born with hereditary Diseases such as genetic Defects? Being "natural" doesn't imply being intended to be like that. The only Reason it got declassified as a Mental Disorder in the American and global Health Guides was because they've started to define those as affecting People negatively with their Lives and because Homo- and Bisexuals can live completely normal Lives. It's different from transsexual and transgender Persons, which are still classified as having a Mental Illness in the West, because it can lead them to an Identity Crisis and the Rejection of their respective, own Self.

Exactly. Diseases are usually another word for an illness, or a sickness - and sickness/illnesses/diseases are usually life threatening, something that affects the human body negatively.

Homosexuality does not affect the human body negatively. It's all a preference in the head.

CURRENT OTPS - Kaito Kid x Shinichi Kudou
CURRENT OBSESSION - Detective Conan
CURRENTLY PLAYING - Spyro | Crash Bandicoot
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO - WRLD: By Design
CURRENT HUSBAND - Kaitou Kid
Oct 21, 2017 1:15 PM

Jan 2017
Live, love, be who you wanna be and how you wanna be.

100% support. People can do whatever they want with their lives and bodies, and be allowed, without restrictions, to love or be with whoever they wanna be with.

SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Oct 21, 2017 1:15 PM

May 2016
AyameTomoko said:
@skyfighter, it's actually safer to get artificially inseminated since there's less of a risk for STD.
Maybe you have a mental disorder for reproducing the traditional way.
I on the other hand just think sex feels good, and that simply being attracted to someone doesn't necessarily mean you have a mental disorder.

You still haven't answered how you agreed homosexuality is a disorder when you said "they need you sperm donation since they cant reproduce".
There is less risk of STD if you dont have sex with anyone you see. Regarding me having a disorder for having my beliefs see: ad hominem.

Sorry for attacking your beliefs.
Oct 21, 2017 1:16 PM
Mar 2017
@-Melancholy-, that's all it is really. A preference.
It'd be like saying that preferring cookies to granola bars is a mental illness.
Oct 21, 2017 1:18 PM

Mar 2017
AyameTomoko said:
It'd be like saying that preferring cookies to granola bars is a mental illness.

Finally someone is a little educated about how diseases/mental illnesses work.

Oct 21, 2017 1:19 PM

Nov 2012
skyfighter said:
PinkChardam said:

That a nice comparision between the humans and animals, but let us look further down. Homosexuality has been found in 450 animals. ok, but....Canabilism has been found in 1500 animals. By your logic it should be okay to be a canabil since animals do it? This shows that this is not a really good argument.

Well cannibalism is practiced in humans for thousands of years so I guess yes? If they were counted as exactly the same thing that would be the case but they aren't. In cannibalism you are directly hurting another individual (ie. killing and/or eating another person) while in homosexuality you aren't hurting anyone by practicing it besides some peoples fee-fees.
Oct 21, 2017 1:25 PM
Mar 2017
@skyfighter, mental disorder means you literally don't have any control over certain aspects of you behavior.
I don't have to fuck men, but I get horny just like I get hungry.
And what I get horny for is based on what I like.
By your same logic, you must have a mental disorder if you prefer certain unhealthy foods above healthy options since your life expectancy goes down if you eat unhealthy food.
It's just a preference like for certain food, except instead of your tongue, it's your dick.
Oct 21, 2017 1:28 PM

Oct 2017
I don't hate the individuals who are homophobic unless I know them in person and
really dislike them to the point of hatred. I do however hate the term homophobe and the concept of it. As for the lgbt community I don't really differentiate those people from other individuals. Be whoever you want to be as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.
Oct 21, 2017 1:29 PM
Jul 2018
AyameTomoko said:

thats how i see it, i just wanna be cute and have the attention from the boys instead of doing standard male things :)
Oct 21, 2017 1:30 PM

Jul 2015
skyfighter said:
Clebardman said:
@skyfighter chinese cartoons and your computer are unnatural. Homosexuality exists in nature, and not only amongst humans. Your point?

You literally picked the most bullshit argument you could, right after "it's god's will". The "nature" argument nevers works on anyone with a tiny bit of common sense.

Elaborate how homosexuality exist in the nature? I know I can google it, but I want you to give me the source.

I could do that but it'd be beside the point. There are many, many reasons why the appeal to nature is a bullshit argument 99% of the time. I'll just leave you with this short quote found on wikipedia after 5s of research:

Julian Baggini explains that "[E]ven if we can agree that some things are natural and some are not, what follows from this? The answer is: nothing. There is no factual reason to suppose that what is natural is good (or at least better) and what is unnatural is bad (or at least worse)."[4]

And again, your computer isn't natural if we go by the vague, generally accepted definition of natural. Why are you using it? Isn't it unnatural=bad?
Oct 21, 2017 1:38 PM

May 2016
PinkChardam said:
skyfighter said:

Well cannibalism is practiced in humans for thousands of years so I guess yes? If they were counted as exactly the same thing that would be the case but they aren't. In cannibalism you are directly hurting another individual (ie. killing and/or eating another person) while in homosexuality you aren't hurting anyone by practicing it besides some peoples fee-fees.

I was making the comparison that simply becouse something is ok in nature does not mean its ok for humans. Some species kill themselves after reproducing. Is that ok? They are not hurting anyone.
Oct 21, 2017 1:43 PM

Jul 2015
skyfighter said:
PinkChardam said:

I was making the comparison that simply becouse something is ok in nature does not mean its ok for humans. Some species kill themselves after reproducing. Is that ok? They are not hurting anyone.

... You're literally the one who brought up the nature argument lol. Make up your mind, I'm the one smoking weed all day long here, why am I making more sense than you?
Oct 21, 2017 1:51 PM

Feb 2015
I always think that users(on the internet) =/= people. This is also the same thing on this thread; I can say whatever I want, but in some ways I don't have the weight of it unlike in real life. Although I honestly don't care how people will kill each other in this thread just because others don't support LGBT or something along those lines. I am pretty much neutral on it.

To sum it all up, I don't hate those who hate gay/lesbian or whatever you wanna call it, but I don't support LGBT community.
Oct 21, 2017 1:53 PM
Mar 2017
@-Judas, special rights for anyone is never good.
Like how they passed that one unconstitutional law in NYC were you could get in legal trouble for using the wrong pronoun of a trans person.
That's bad.
I don't think too much too much to ask to have equal protection under the law like everyone else.
It's why I say it's either everyone gets to refuse service to anyone for any reason, or no one does.
Oct 21, 2017 1:53 PM

Nov 2012
skyfighter said:
PinkChardam said:

Most species that commit suicide after death are also not mammals and mammals that commit suicide after reproduction are incredible rare. Homosexuality on the other hand is common in mammals, which is where you'll find humans. I can much more see comparing humans to mammals which practice homosexuality then to spiders which commit suicide after reproduction.
Oct 21, 2017 1:55 PM

May 2016
Clebardman said:
skyfighter said:

Elaborate how homosexuality exist in the nature? I know I can google it, but I want you to give me the source.

I could do that but it'd be beside the point. There are many, many reasons why the appeal to nature is a bullshit argument 99% of the time. I'll just leave you with this short quote found on wikipedia after 5s of research:

Julian Baggini explains that "[E]ven if we can agree that some things are natural and some are not, what follows from this? The answer is: nothing. There is no factual reason to suppose that what is natural is good (or at least better) and what is unnatural is bad (or at least worse)."[4]

And again, your computer isn't natural if we go by the vague, generally accepted definition of natural. Why are you using it? Isn't it unnatural=bad?

Morals. Take this example: If you were to two family members and made them have safe sex, wouldnt that be wrong. (hopefully you agree on this one.)

Then why is homosexual sex not wrong? It should be wrong to since that one is wrong too. If you say that incest is ok, then my whole arguments falls down, however it applies to must people so iam just gonna leave it there.

Here are some that I think you 100% would understand.

1.Gay are not the proper role models to raise children. Children need a real female mom and a real male dad, one of each. All recent studies prove that children are best raised by a man and a woman.

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2012-06/e-sce060712.php

Here is a qoute from an article featuring this research (http://dailysignal.com//2012/06/11/new-research-on-children-of-same-sex-parents-suggests-differences-matter/)=
2. Homosexual men are more than twice as likely to spread HIV and other STDs than straight men, which applies to lesbian woman too.

Oct 21, 2017 1:58 PM

May 2016
AyameTomoko said:
@skyfighter, mental disorder means you literally don't have any control over certain aspects of you behavior.
I don't have to fuck men, but I get horny just like I get hungry.
And what I get horny for is based on what I like.
By your same logic, you must have a mental disorder if you prefer certain unhealthy foods above healthy options since your life expectancy goes down if you eat unhealthy food.
It's just a preference like for certain food, except instead of your tongue, it's your dick.

> if you prefer certain unhealthy foods above healthy options since your life expectancy goes down if you eat unhealthy food.

>binge eating disorder
Oct 21, 2017 1:59 PM
Jul 2018
-Judas said:
I have nothing against homosexuals, but I dislike people who flaunt their sexuality or want attention and special treatment because they are "different" and "oppressed". Obviously, I do not support the LGBT, but there are quite a lot of gays and trans people who do not associate with the movement.

yeah i agree, i saw that for myself when i first started interacting with them, for advice etc and then i learned how toxic that community is, basically i was (am :p) so happy and enjoying everything and then i learned thats actually bad in there, you must hate things etc to be accepted, so i just dumped then and started doing things my way, and then i found other people like me that also dumped them, but i do support them, the poor fools :p
Oct 21, 2017 2:00 PM

Jan 2009
-Melancholy- said:
Exactly. Diseases are usually another word for an illness, or a sickness - and sickness/illnesses/diseases are usually life threatening, something that affects the human body negatively.

Homosexuality does not affect the human body negatively. It's all a preference in the head.
It may not affect the single Person negatively and homosexual Tendencies may not be harmful, as long as People still beget Children, but on a societal Level it would affect a Society negatively if fewer to none People were born especially in the more developed and/or less populated Countries.

I'm not sure about calling it a Preference, since a Preference is something you can develop, like getting a Taste for something that you used to dislike and now like, because you got used to it or otherwise got fond of it. Homosexuality works different from that. It's a purely inborn Characteristic.
Oct 21, 2017 2:04 PM
Mar 2017
@skyfighter, a binge eating disorder means you don't have control over whether or not you want to eat something.
A person who doesn't have control over who they want to fuck is called a rapist or a soon to be rapist.
I have a preference towards men and I have no reason to be against it.
Oct 21, 2017 2:05 PM

Jul 2015
@skyfighter while it's certainly not for me, I have nothing against two consenting adults having sex, so if you have a crush on your mom and you're 18, go for it. Reproducing would be another matter, but then again we don't execute handicapped babies, so I'm not sure what's so wrong about inbreeding either from a moral PoV

Regarding 1: yeah, and loving parents are better than violent ones, never prevented anyone from growing up in shit families. I'm sure good homo parents are better than shit hetero ones. Also, lets forbid divorce.

Regarding 2: Are you afraid of getting some STD from a gay dude?
Oct 21, 2017 2:05 PM

May 2016

AHEM. That research is from 1995. This one is more to date and its from 2012.

Did you just the one and only research that fitted your worldview lol.
Oct 21, 2017 2:08 PM

Mar 2017
Noboru said:
-Melancholy- said:

It may not affect the single Person negatively and homosexual Tendencies may not be harmful, as long as People still beget Children, but on a societal Level it would affect a Society negatively if fewer to none People were born especially in the more developed and/or less populated Countries.

I'm not sure about calling it a Preference, since a Preference is something you can develop, like getting a Taste for something that you used to dislike and now like, because you got used to it or otherwise got fond of it. Homosexuality works different from that. It's a purely inborn Characteristic.

It's clear your parents are Christian and have spread lies in your ears. You have fallen to a state you can't climb out of, because for the record, some people are born gay, and some people CHOOSE homosexuality.

Who cares if no more people are being born? This Earth is climbing to 8 billion people and at this rate, we'll be overpopulated soon. Educate yourself.

Oct 21, 2017 2:09 PM

Jul 2015
-Melancholy- said:
This Earth is climbing to 8 billion people and at this rate, we'll be overpopulated soon. Educate yourself.

Subways are severely overpopulated already >:c
Oct 21, 2017 2:09 PM

May 2016
Clebardman said:
@skyfighter while it's certainly not for me, I have nothing against two consenting adults having sex, so if you have a crush on your mom and you're 18, go for it. Reproducing would be another matter, but then again we don't execute handicapped babies, so I'm not sure what's so wrong about inbreeding either from a moral PoV

Regarding 1: yeah, and loving parents are better than violent ones, never prevented anyone from growing up in shit families. I'm sure good homo parents are better than shit hetero ones. Also, lets forbid divorce.

Regarding 2: Are you afraid of getting some STD from a gay dude?

-____-

See this peer-reviewed study from 2012. https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2012-06/e-sce060712.php

"Regarding 2: Are you afraid of getting some STD from a gay dude?"

No but it can spread. From gay man to bisexual man to a woman to a straight man. It comes around.
Oct 21, 2017 2:10 PM
Mar 2017
@skyfighter,
Nope.
It was excepted as an accurate source when I used it for a research paper.
But if you want something more up to date, here you go.
https://www.livescience.com/17913-advantages-gay-parents.html
This article was posted on the same year yours was.
Oct 21, 2017 2:10 PM

Nov 2012
skyfighter said:
Clebardman said:

Morals. Take this example: If you were to two family members and made them have safe sex, wouldnt that be wrong. (hopefully you agree on this one.)

Then why is homosexual sex not wrong? It should be wrong to since that one is wrong too. If you say that incest is ok, then my whole arguments falls down, however it applies to must people so iam just gonna leave it there.

1.Gay are not the proper role models to raise children. Children need a real female mom and a real male dad, one of each. All recent studies prove that children are best raised by a man and a woman.

Here is a qoute from an article featuring this research (http://dailysignal.com//2012/06/11/new-research-on-children-of-same-sex-parents-suggests-differences-matter/)=
2. Homosexual men are more than twice as likely to spread HIV and other STDs than straight men, which applies to lesbian woman too.

>comparing homosexuality to incest
Dude my brain hurts at how stupid a comparison that is.
Oct 21, 2017 2:11 PM

Mar 2017
Clebardman said:
-Melancholy- said:
This Earth is climbing to 8 billion people and at this rate, we'll be overpopulated soon. Educate yourself.

Subways are severely overpopulated already >:c

Exactly. This Earth doesn't need any more nasty, foolish humans.

Most people are still straight, so who cares if a few people are gay...

Oct 21, 2017 2:11 PM

May 2016
AyameTomoko said:
@skyfighter, a binge eating disorder means you don't have control over whether or not you want to eat something.
A person who doesn't have control over who they want to fuck is called a rapist or a soon to be rapist.

Ok maybe or maybe not that was a bad argument, but i really want to hear you comment regarding the sperm donor thing.
Oct 21, 2017 2:14 PM

Jul 2015
@skyfighter I read the thing you linked, and it's not as black and white as you'd like to make us believe. Did you notice the last three paragraphs? ^_-
Oct 21, 2017 2:16 PM
Mar 2017
@skyfighter, people who choose to just stay single all their lives are genetic dead ends as well.
Do they have a mental disorder?
Oct 21, 2017 2:16 PM

May 2016
AyameTomoko said:
@skyfighter,
Nope.
It was excepted as an accurate source when I used it for a research paper.
But if you want something more up to date, here you go.
https://www.livescience.com/17913-advantages-gay-parents.html
This article was posted on the same year yours was.

> Gay parents "tend to be more motivated, more committed than heterosexual parents on average, because they chose to be parents," said Abbie Goldberg, a psychologist at Clark University in Massachusetts who researches gay and lesbian parenting.

where was those motivational parents when those kids started having significantly lower levels of income, more receipt of public welfare, lower levels of employment, poorer mental and physical health, poorer relationship quality with current partner, and higher levels of smoking and criminality.

Here a study (https://www.hindawi.com/journals/drt/2016/2410392/) from 2016
sugessting that homo kids have." the adults raised by same-sex parents were at over twice the risk of depression as persons raised by man-woman parents.” In addition, there was an “elevated risk associated with imbalanced closeness and parental child abuse in family of origin; depression, suicidality, and anxiety at age 15; and stigma and obesity."
Oct 21, 2017 2:17 PM

May 2016
PinkChardam said:
skyfighter said:

Why cant i? Depending who I am arguing against it is a good argument.
Oct 21, 2017 2:18 PM

Nov 2012
AyameTomoko said:

If you want the proper term for the condition of uncontrollable sexual desire it would be hypersexuality, which some doctors view as an addiction to sex.
Oct 21, 2017 2:21 PM

May 2016
Y
Clebardman said:
@skyfighter I read the thing you linked, and it's not as black and white as you'd like to make us believe. Did you notice the last three paragraphs? ^_-

Yes i did and catastrophic =/=bad. "For example, they reported significantly lower levels of income, more receipt of public welfare, lower levels of employment, poorer mental and physical health, poorer relationship quality with current partner, and higher levels of smoking and criminality." These these things are not catastrophic however they are bad.

Also if this study is not enough see this one that is more recent.
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/drt/2016/2410392/
Oct 21, 2017 2:29 PM

Jan 2009
-Melancholy- said:
It's clear your parents are Christian and have spread lies in your ears. You have fallen to a state you can't climb out of, because for the record, some people are born gay, and some people CHOOSE homosexuality.
My Parents aren't the fundamental Types, nor are they anywhere close to be deeply religious and they would be even okay even if I were to introduce them to a Guy.
Besides, my religious Beliefs and/or familiar Background has nothing to do with my Stances regarding Homosexuality.
Moreover, Homosexuality can't be chosen. It's something you are born with.

Who cares if no more people are being born? This Earth is climbing to 8 billion people and at this rate, we'll be overpopulated soon. Educate yourself.
The Earth is not over-populated everywhere and there will be negative economic Effects if suddenly Millions of People vanish in more industrialized Countries. Without Children, there's no one to pay into Social Systems and Immigration alone can't get rid of the Problem, but can cause even additional ones when they come from Cultures that are incompatible with the Host Country and thus the Chances for social Conflicts rise.
Oct 21, 2017 2:32 PM

Nov 2012
skyfighter said:
PinkChardam said:

Why cant i? Depending who I am arguing against it is a good argument.

Incest is something that is actively avoided in mammals if they have a choice in partners, it's not something you find naturally. There was even a term coined for it called the Westermarck effect which basically means that those raised together are unlikely to develop sexual feelings for each other.
Oct 21, 2017 2:35 PM

Feb 2014
Well, most homophobes i've met were cunts, but i don't find many in the social circles i'm at.

That being said, when you ask if i "Support LGBT", i have two answers:

If you're talking about people: Well, i really don't care whether if someone is L, or G, or B or T, as long as you act normally and not like a jerk, so you could say yes.

The LGBT as a political movement, however, i'm pretty against.
Oct 21, 2017 2:36 PM
Mar 2017
@skyfighter, so why do you think those kids are depressed or suicidal?
Do you actually think it has to do anything with the parents being of the same sex?
I'd be more willing to bet it's because they get shit for having gay parents.
That wouldn't be surprising either since being LGB in high school gives you a whopping 2 to 7 times higher risk of committing suicide.
Which is of course do to social stigma.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662085/
So kids having a higher risk of depression, obesity, and suicide because they have gay parents isn't too hard to believe.
But I don't think it's the parent's sexuality's fault.
A bad parent is just a bad parent, regardless of the structure, and people will bully you if you're the odd one out.
KyokisamaOct 21, 2017 2:50 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

14 by R-unknown »»
5 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

667 by Crawlie »»
24 minutes ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - 10 hours ago

23 by Rhaelynne »»
48 minutes ago

» I got spooked by a water bottle

tsukareru - 8 hours ago

11 by Adverrito »»
1 hour ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

35 by KenaiPhoenix »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.