Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Welcome to the Ballroom
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 29, 2017 10:49 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
funniest training camp (house´s Marisa Sensei!!) full of surprises, even the quarrel between the couple!!!
Nov 12, 2017 11:31 AM

Aug 2013
The audience might find it attractive but I really dislike this kind of psychologically manipulative people like Marisa Sensei.
Dec 12, 2017 2:24 PM
Jul 2018
Oh well.. Dat bad ending... especially happened at the very worst possible timing when everyone was watching their awful chemistry moments!

Chinatsu gave him some super manly scolding! :O I really feel sorry for Tatara. (Since Mako left, Tatara have been experiencing very hard time..)

Dec 20, 2017 9:36 PM

May 2013
Welp, that's rough :(

Chinatsu has such a harsh tongue when she's mad or overly emotional. That's not good bc it hurts both her and Fujita ;~;
Jul 6, 2019 5:50 PM
Jul 2014
Okay I like this episode a lot better than the last one and I'm glad they included the training in flashbacks so we at least got to see a little bit of it.

WTF WAS THAT???? Tatara suddenly having an out of body experience mid-dance?? And it made that guy lose focus? I'm confused at what the artists are trying to portray....
AND WTF HOW DID IT END??? Did Tatara just zone out for the whole competition afterwards and they had to withdraw?????? LIKE,,,, HOWWWW???? -_- im confused

LOL the reunion is nice

OOF that fight at the end :|
Oct 15, 2019 4:00 AM

Mar 2015
All of them gathered in the same place!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 19, 2020 8:33 AM

Sep 2018
It felt like the pacing was kinda weird this episode (and at the end of ep. 15, too). I didn't like how we were told afterwards that they'd withdrawn instead of showing it happening, which probably would've made the scene a little clearer.
Aug 26, 2020 1:57 PM

Jan 2019
Ouch, Tatara doesn't deserve that treatment :( I feel bad about him, he deserved a better partner
Apr 25, 2021 8:48 AM

Jul 2017
This was... not that great of an episode. Wished Tatara understood that he isn't a guy with a decade of experience while he compares himself to them and wants to be on that level badly. To get there, you have to work from the groundup and dedicate to improving yourself first and making yourself into a proper leader for the couple. He's evolving slowly but he and Chinatsu need to slow the pace down just a bit before they can truly compete with the big guns.

Kind of makes me appreciate something like Baby Steps a lot more. Maruo started tennis in high school and while he was frustrated about not being at the same level as the people he would meet from his tennis club and in tournaments, and losing a lot, he always kept his head calm for the most part in trying to figure out how to advance himself and his skills, his body, his mental fortitude without feeling like desperately rushing through his journey or showing cracks because of desperately wanting to catch up to people, even though he also does want to beat the people he views as goals to surpass.

But at the same time, Maruo did have great people mostly around him to support his growth, whether in a friendly or competitive manner. Here, characters feel a lot less closs and there's more friction between everyone so maybe that is also a big factor in Tatara's frustrations with himself as well as Chinatsu's too.
Aug 5, 2023 3:58 AM
Aug 2022
I feel like despite all his training nothing seems to be properly going through i men i know realistically what he's doing is an amazing feat but nevertheless i think he should try communicating more with his partner or yknow get a shorter one.
Oct 18, 2023 2:28 AM

Nov 2022
Tatara just made Chinatsu address the problem, that they don't understand each other. That's a big step to me.

The four-legged thing, made me feel a bit awkward too.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ballroom e Youkoso Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

173 by Copie »»
Apr 9, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Ballroom e Youkoso Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Naruleach - Jul 2, 2017

125 by ThorPalma »»
Jan 1, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Ballroom e Youkoso Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2017

59 by RawrOMG »»
Oct 30, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Ballroom e Youkoso Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

57 by RawrOMG »»
Oct 30, 2023 12:16 AM

Poll: » Ballroom e Youkoso Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2017

51 by RawrOMG »»
Oct 28, 2023 9:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.