Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Blend S Episode 3 Discussion

Oct 21, 2017 3:40 PM

I shrieked when I saw Shino in the beginning. KinMosa yesss.

Oct 21, 2017 3:42 PM

That was a rather interesting episode, seeing Maika when she was young and also the manga.

Hey look it's Hifumi from New Game 3:00

Do you like being tied up? do you wish to do something with a girl in a sailor suit? It was hilarious watching Maika ask those customers that question.

Oct 21, 2017 3:48 PM

This is definitely one of my favourite shows of the season

Oct 21, 2017 4:38 PM

It's absolutely adorable how pure and innocent Maika is XD.

Also, the New Game! and Kiniro Mosaic references!

Oct 21, 2017 4:41 PM

man this episode threw me off guard so many times random Shinobu and Hifumi eyecatch out of no where !

lol turns out the doujin fan was the next girl

but my tfw Maika's unexpected tag is fat old man...bible thump

Oct 21, 2017 4:50 PM

Hifumin!! o(≧▽≦)o

Oct 21, 2017 5:23 PM
Otherworldly

Having Hifumin as references made me love this show so much. Definitely top tier CGDCT materials.

Oct 21, 2017 6:09 PM
Carnage Fortuna

I'm happy for Manager-san that he was given a chance for a lap pillow by Maika. :) It was cute and funny. Too bad for the misunderstanding though. :'D

So that Onee-chan was the owner of that lewd doujinshi, haha. It appears that what she told Manager-san was that, she wanted to apply as a waitress.

That eyecatch featuring Shinoooo~ and Hifumin! o(*≧□≦)o Wasn't ready for that! <3

Oct 21, 2017 6:09 PM

Hifumi from "New Game"
Shinobu from "KinMosa"

Im happy to see this two appear in the transition card :) its really a nice crossover.

Lol at the bag containing doujinshi.. there reaction is funny.

another great episode.. and now we got a new part timer next week. 10/10 for me
Modified by Pieberry, Oct 21, 2017 7:23 PM

Oct 21, 2017 6:45 PM

That lap-pillow scene was hilarious. As was the book-on-the-table scene.
Wow.

Oct 21, 2017 6:47 PM
Am I hearing Yukari Tamura at 12:20?

Oct 21, 2017 7:03 PM

The Manager losing his shit all over again over Maika letting him sleep on her lap, but when Kaho, Mafuyu, and Kouyou saw him it became a misunderstanding that he harassed Maika. I caaaaan't.

If there's a thing called weeaboo, what is Maika called then for being so obsessed with foreign things? Haha.

Dino lowkey asking Maika on a date, but Maika unintentionally told her work mates that the Manager will treat them for their hard work. Hehe. At least now the both of them have a pairing key chains. My heart. Laaawd.

I wonder which doujinshi of anime was that magazine. Hahaha. I'm so curious I can't even.

Poor Maika for being so innocent I wanna hug her. Hehe. "Do you like being tied up?" "Do you wish to do something with a girl in a sailor suit?" HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I LOVE YOU, MAIKA! Apparently, the doujinshi is own by a girl and I bet she's the new Stile employee. Hehe.

Another hilarious episode. Loved it. <3

P.S. Dino is such a cutie all over again. Ugh. What a bishie.
P.P.S. WHO'S THAT SINGLE PERSON WHO HATED THIS EPISODE!?!?! I'LL HURT YOU!

Hardgore_Lasagna said:
HiddenArmy said:
Wow, Idk why but Hifumi (New Game!) is in here...

And Shinobu from Kiniro Mosaic too.

WHAT THE CRAP. No wonder the girl on the right looks so familiar then I saw the hedgehog. Ohmygod. :D
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Oct 21, 2017 7:16 PM

I died 'cause of the moe. Is the Tenchou x Maika ship gonna sail 'cause I am really into it. All the characters so good, I love how no one disturbed their date, and instead behaved civilly and even advised (more like, tried to) This cast is lovable. I love this show. And Maika is one of the best girls this season tho I am warming up to Kaho as well.

Oct 21, 2017 7:30 PM

fun ep but if you're going to use kinmoza eyecatches please use best girl

poor maika, scarred for life
Certified "cute girls doing cute things" expert

the cute girls doing cute things club needs you!

Oct 21, 2017 8:24 PM

Lap Pillow has the manager wanting more... so he tries asking her on a date :/
LGBTQ+ strong !!! I like seeing a variety in character traits... you don’t get many gay characters :/ even in yaoi or yurp there mostly presented as straight going gay or something like that. Well she could still be straight you never know :) WE LOVE ALL PEOPLES

nice episode. I want the next episode now
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 21, 2017 8:45 PM

Japanese girls with beautifully thicc thighs.
Only in anime, people.
Only in anime.
"You don't need a reason to live, you just live"
-Nero Vanetti, 91 Days

Oct 21, 2017 9:03 PM
Still waiting for the "SURPRISE" *lenny face*

Oct 21, 2017 10:39 PM

lol, KinMoza and New Game! chara though...
now that they mention it, Shinobu and Maika is the same right??
they love to see blonde hair... and wanted to dye their hair too... lol

next episode new girl appears!!

Oct 22, 2017 12:12 AM

HiddenArmy said:
Wow, Idk why but Hifumi (New Game!) is in here...

That's probably because blend s manga has the same publisher with both new game and kiniro mosaic

Anyway nice and refreshing episode! love maika's reaction to that doujinshi lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 22, 2017 2:01 AM

The doujin title cracked me up.

Maika = Chiya Gochiusa + Shinobu Kinmoza

Dino is always entertaining to see especially whenever he is trying to hit on Maika.

Oct 22, 2017 3:03 AM

Not that I ever even have half a mind to complain about seeing Hifumi, because I don't, but I wonder why she was thrown there. The main character is pretty much Shino with the foreigner infatuation, but she doesn't have anything noteworthy in common with Hifumin that I can think of off the top.

Oct 22, 2017 4:49 AM
Hitagi's Pet

Italian men finally break the anime stereotype.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 22, 2017 5:05 AM

ok when she said she will capture santa... I like what

Oct 22, 2017 5:52 AM

Very nice episode again.

I still don't know why Japanese are so obsessed with that lap pillow stuff, but the mistunderstanding which resulted from that situation was hilarious.

Also can't get enough of the chibi faces in this show :3
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Oct 22, 2017 6:28 AM

This episode was gold again. I found myself not laughing as much as the last two but this was still pretty funny.
Maika wanting to capture Santa had me in tears. And the lap pillow scene...omg AMORE!!!!!!!!!!!! I was rolling.

Ahh that Doujinshi though...lol. Kaho was trying so hard to see it too. 18+ KAHO!!! lol.
The music being played when Kaho and Akizuki were on break and were curious about the Doujin was fantastic.

This part though XD so good when she was rubbing his hair lol.
"So I told her 'Nice try, Granny' and sent her to the back of the line."

~Newman

Spring 2019 Waifus in Profile

Oct 22, 2017 8:53 AM

I thought this episode was extremely cute!

especially when they bought the matching bears! but I also found this episode to be really funny for example at the end with the doujinshi I was laughing so much. This anime so far every episode has put a smile on my face. :'D

Oct 22, 2017 9:33 AM

TheDoggoneGirl said:
The Manager losing his shit all over again over Maika letting him sleep on her lap, but when Kaho, Mafuyu, and Kouyou saw him it became a misunderstanding that he harassed Maika. I caaaaan't.

If there's a thing called weeaboo, what is Maika called then for being so obsessed with foreign things? Haha.

Dino lowkey asking Maika on a date, but Maika unintentionally told her work mates that the Manager will treat them for their hard work. Hehe. At least now the both of them have a pairing key chains. My heart. Laaawd.

I wonder which doujinshi of anime was that magazine. Hahaha. I'm so curious I can't even.

Poor Maika for being so innocent I wanna hug her. Hehe. "Do you like being tied up?" "Do you wish to do something with a girl in a sailor suit?" HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I LOVE YOU, MAIKA! Apparently, the doujinshi is own by a girl and I bet she's the new Stile employee. Hehe.

Another hilarious episode. Loved it. <3

P.S. Dino is such a cutie all over again. Ugh. What a bishie.
P.P.S. WHO'S THAT SINGLE PERSON WHO HATED THIS EPISODE!?!?! I'LL HURT YOU!

Hardgore_Lasagna said:

And Shinobu from Kiniro Mosaic too.

WHAT THE CRAP. No wonder the girl on the right looks so familiar then I saw the hedgehog. Ohmygod. :D

The girl on the doujinshi kinda looked like kurumi from school live. Or it could be rize from gochiusa.
Primerose003

Oct 22, 2017 9:42 AM

Wow! This change of setting and narration aimed at discovering the character of Maika, make the episode more interesting and fun. By now it is understood that all the characters have a hobby that can be traced back to the world of anime or almost.

Great reference in eyecatch. <3

Oct 22, 2017 10:41 AM

They sure like showing Maika's legs don't they.
Thankfully.

Lack of effort on the background characters was disappointing
Anyway decent episode. Second half was better.

Anyone who follows Nakayama Miyuki would have noted she likes size differences, so this time no different I guess.

Oct 22, 2017 11:51 AM
This was super cute and I love it ♡

Oct 22, 2017 12:16 PM

Looks like something that Harvey Winestien would do.

And new girl just arrive, the one who owns that ero hon.

Oct 22, 2017 3:37 PM

Tfw you go to a restaurant and a cute girl asks if you like being tied up.

Oct 22, 2017 8:17 PM

TheDoggoneGirl said:

OMG I laugh so much here

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Oct 22, 2017 8:18 PM

Squidster said:
Tfw you go to a restaurant and a cute girl asks if you like being tied up.

Yes , please tied me . Haha D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Oct 22, 2017 8:22 PM

Yeah that girl will be onee-chan character as new employed , that's obviously already she wearing uniform and she show up in OP.

Oct 22, 2017 11:18 PM

As usual maika-chan's expression is full of moe.I like this anime and this episode was really good as they had different events outside the cafe!!!!!

Oct 23, 2017 1:54 AM

I love everything about this show, including breaks from common tropes into more liberal perspectives and behaviours. Despite it's silliness, the shows knows how to handle itself maturely.

Shinobu from Kiniro Mosaic (Studio Gokumi), and Hifumi from New Game! (DOGA Kobo)
Blend S is A-1 Pictures . . . what money changed hands here!?

I made some PNG's last ep:
some more PNG's!

Ero doujinshi with girls as content, belonging to a girl. Now that's my style!

edit: added another png!
Modified by GenesisAria, Oct 23, 2017 1:24 PM
❀桜舞う空~        @ping me for anime clarifications.        CosmoGenesis Project

Oct 23, 2017 4:04 AM

WOWOKAY NOW HOLD UP. How you gon just throw up other anime characters so easily like that. Its one thing to have them directly referenced in the anime in the form of a manga or anime or something, but a freakin transition? Shino and Hifumi deserve better. I DEMAND A FULL CROSSOVER SERIES BETWEEN BOTH ANIME. Jut have them go to a beach or something, IT COULD WORK. But why stop there, JUST DO ALL THE CUTE GIRL ANIMES.

Also WHAT THE HECK KIND OF BACKSTORY IS THAT... Like... to have it immediately after having New Game and Kiniro Mosaic referenced, it felt to specific, like it was a reference Kiniro Mosaic again, probably some Anne Happy (I think that's how it's spelled), and I even felt a little Stella no Mahou in there.

Also why sensor the manga's cover if your just gonna show it later?

Oh yeah, and umm... Maika and the Manager should just hook up, they've made more progress together in 3 episodes than 90% of all actual anime couples do in entire seasons. Oh and episode was good.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!

Oct 23, 2017 4:16 AM

Come to think of it, Maika-chan is really like Shinobu from Kiniro Mosaic. Both girls are obsess with foregim stuffs, especially blond hair, but both doesn’t understand English at all. Anyway love this anime, can’t wait to see more of the Onee-chan one.

Oct 23, 2017 6:11 AM

Dude I can't believe they actually showed that stuff on the cover
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.

Oct 23, 2017 7:25 AM

Good episode, more Maika, and minimal screen time for the annoying imouto

Oct 23, 2017 11:09 AM

Good episode, as always.
Sparhawk85's little sister. :P

Oct 23, 2017 3:26 PM

Ha! Oh geez, that lap pillow.
Hilarious episode. I thought the matching keychains was really cute.
But omfg that doujinshi. That "self-published book".
Stoked to see the new girl join the cast now c:

Oct 23, 2017 7:16 PM

GenesisAria said:
I love everything about this show, including breaks from common tropes into more liberal perspectives and behaviours. Despite it's silliness, the shows knows how to handle itself maturely.

Shinobu from Kiniro Mosaic (Studio Gokumi), and Hifumi from New Game! (DOGA Kobo)
Blend S is A-1 Pictures . . . what money changed hands here!?

I made some PNG's last ep:
some more PNG's!

Ero doujinshi with girls as content, belonging to a girl. Now that's my style!

edit: added another png!

well the Forbidden Magazine is Aya Komichi also from Kiniro Mosaic although eye color is different or combination with Rize Tedeza's eye color from Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?

Oct 23, 2017 8:25 PM
The apparition of Hifumi here makes my day <3

Oct 23, 2017 9:50 PM

I swear majority of anime girls I've come across with pink hair are either pervs or psychopaths.

Oct 24, 2017 12:12 AM
Love these small references to other moe anime.
Heckle was here...

Oct 24, 2017 2:04 AM

This moment was the best!

Also as an italian I just realized that the final "Saremo lieti di rivedervi presto" is in my language!

Oct 24, 2017 2:06 PM

Decided to watch this yesterday and I'm already loving it. This is the perfect blend (ba-dum-tss) between cute and funny.

Never thought Maika would be into dilf lol
Baby, daijobanai...

Oct 25, 2017 5:20 PM

"AMOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

f'cjksjdfksldfhjsfhsdkjfh I FREAKING SHIP THEM SO HARD.

YES

YES

YES

SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »