Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Blend S Episode 3 Discussion

Jan 23, 2018 12:33 PM

Amazing episode! That Kiniro Mosaic x New Game! eyecatch surprised me. (I guess Shinobu makes sense since she likes foreign stuff such as blond hair.) I also would have never expected a Calimero reference!
Maika's backstory was so silly! Also that lap pillow + headpat combo... damn, the manager is a lucky guy. The shopping part was cute (wtf is wrong with those bears, though. They're drooling! xD)
That doujinshi looked so... interesting. I wouldn't mind taking a look. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Akizuki has good taste. Poor Maika was shocked, though. lol She's too pure.
Looks like the doujinshi belongs to the future waitress. Is she into BDSM? Interesting. (I like how the censor chibi-Mafuyus disappeared so we could see the whole cover. :3)

Apr 3, 2018 4:25 AM

Maika loves foreigners and anything foreign. I bet her baby with Dino will look super beautiful like most half babies. She and Dino remind me too much of Ririchiyo and Sōshi from Inu x Boku SS.

Aww how cute Dino is wanting to go on a date with Maika and buy her a souvenir. They got each other the same thing.

Poor Ririchiyo/Maika was tainted by her very first doujinshi. Guuuurlll, I know how you feel. My first brush with a doujinshi was in San Francisco and I saw a yaoi Gundam Wing doujinshi that soiled my mind forever.

The owner turned out to be a super beautiful woman.
Modified by Bibimbapski, Apr 3, 2018 8:23 AM
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Apr 5, 4:19 AM
HiddenArmy said:
Wow, Idk why but Hifumi (New Game!) is in here...

a small incrustation never hurts it was a pleasure to see her again

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]