Forum Settings
Forums

issue regarding anime outside Japan and updating them

New
Oct 21, 2017 12:53 AM
Sep 2015
57.8 days of screentime just to give my self a tiny bit more credibility.

Some of my favorite shows in this season (fall 2017) besides ousama game, shokugeki third season, black clover, umaru season 2, imouto sae ireba...

besides these some of my favourite shows this season are Chinese animes.

Which has lead me to notice that recently the update for Chinese anime is shockingly low.

I believe this issue has been discussed before. If there's something similiar link me.

for those that resembles the R word that has some subtle indications of mental disability:

Japan is not the only one that makes anime.

Chinese anime quality is increasing in an alarming rate. (yes some of them is shockingly bad but some of them are also REALLY good. I would give Fox Spirit Matchmaker a 10 out of 10 for e.g.)

There are also more collaboration between Chinese and Japanese studios.

The collaboration ones are included in MAL of course because they are seasonal and aired on Japanese TV.

PLEASE UPDATE CHINESE ANIME!!!

PS (Recommendations):
Fox Spirit Match Maker:
Setting:
Humans and spirits exist in the same world. Which means it is only normal to have humans and spirits as a couple. However spirits live far longer than humans, which is very sad for both the human and the spirit. Thus a tribe of Fox Spirits living on Tushan mountain offers a special service to “matchmake” them again. By using special methods (abbreviated here) the Fox Spirits can make a person retain his/her memory of when he/she dies and born again. So they can be together again. Amazing stories are told about the characters in this world and the journey to find their loved ones.

truly amazing, also amazing artstyle.

Monster List season 2, still airing.

Both thrilling, quirky, fun shows with moments of laughter and moments for tears.
Oct 21, 2017 4:02 AM

Dec 2011
Chinese anime are accepted on the database, so ones that are submitted should get approved, provided they don't fall in one of the categories that are automatically denied. So if things aren't on the database then it's probably just the case that nobody has added them. You can add series here: https://myanimelist.net/panel.php?go=anime_series&do=add

Remember that the title on MAL for Chinese anime will be a romanised version of the Chinese title of the series, and when submitting the entry, every time it says "Japanese" you should read "Chinese" instead.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Oct 21, 2017 11:57 PM
Jun 2017
There are so many Chinese anime pending approval it's hard to keep track of them.
Oct 21, 2017 11:59 PM

Jan 2009
MAL developers should really consider developing some bot moderation for database moderators if that is even possible

More topics from this board

» Reply button should show text that will be quoted.

Euthymia_Gerv - Apr 15

4 by Euthymia_Gerv »»
6 hours ago

» @ sign spam/attack

kuroneko99 - Apr 16

3 by Jhiday »»
Yesterday, 11:11 AM

» Preview for "About Me" section

NubFix - Mar 24, 2022

5 by NubFix »»
Apr 16, 10:16 PM

» Could MAL match users with the most similar watched anime and ratings?

mur_koshka - Apr 7

4 by mur_koshka »»
Apr 16, 1:44 AM

» Users who haven't finished an anime should be restricted on rating it

Thruddingsfly - Feb 15

39 by 3miL »»
Apr 14, 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.