Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 19, 2017 10:22 AM

Feb 2017
There are many conspiracy theories on the internet, what do you think of them? Which do you most like? Do you think any of them could be true?

I really like of conspiracy theories, but i think that just the JFK conspiracy (Lee Harvey Oswald didn't kill him) could be true.
"There's nothing worse in life than being ordinary" - American Beauty
"We were made to be very convenient, right?" - Monster
"You humans think greed is just for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have" - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
"I don't think you have any idea of the magnitude of this number.
Of course i do. After all, i work with microscopic things" - 20th Century Boys
Oct 19, 2017 10:51 AM
Oct 2017
Alex Jones seems to believe that the government is putting chemicals into tap water that are turning frogs gay. If you check out his stuff I think you might find him to definitely check his facts, and to be a calm and collected individual. Particularly when he's trying to sell you protein pills made from the bones of children from the Roman Empire or some other weird shit.
Oct 19, 2017 11:52 AM
Jul 2018
Me and my friends like to talk about how Finland is not real
Oct 19, 2017 11:54 AM

Jan 2014
Every conspiracy theory is true. What do you meaN?

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Oct 19, 2017 12:04 PM

May 2017
I love the one saying Pope John Paul II will go back to life.

"We're all human. We all make mistakes sometimes.
Just don't make mistakes when lives are at stake."
~ Great-Grandmother Mikage, Gin no Saji

Oct 19, 2017 12:10 PM

May 2016
Bro, we all know that 2pac is still alive and well in Cuba
~ Nas, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Formerly known as:
~ Gokuvich, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Oct 19, 2017 12:14 PM
Jul 2018
psycho said:
fave 1 is avril lavigne is apparently dead whilst we have a replica called melissa vandella

https://twitter.com/givenchyass/status/863222658766450693

that’s some illuminati level reaching right there
it’s funny tho
Oct 19, 2017 12:30 PM

Feb 2010
Conspericy theories are stories without proof. They only become real if there is actual legitmante evidence until then people should stop spouting that nonsense. This is why we have idiot who still think the worlds flat and that the holocost never happened along with the moon landing.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 19, 2017 12:39 PM

Jan 2009
conspiracy theories are not good for a my mental health so i do not much pay attention to them, but conspiracy theories like the earth is flat, the moon landing is fake, and even man made climate change is a hoax makes me lose faith in humanity at times
Oct 19, 2017 12:44 PM

Feb 2017
Macewindexx said:

Really? Why wouldn't Finland be real?
"You humans think greed is just for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have" - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Oct 19, 2017 12:48 PM

Feb 2017
hazarddex said:
Conspericy theories are stories without proof. They only become real if there is actual legitmante evidence until then people should stop spouting that nonsense. This is why we have idiot who still think the worlds flat and that the holocost never happened along with the moon landing.

I like Conspiracy theories because some of them are really funny like the Lizand Government. But i think that have levels, some are normal and some are really weird and deffinitely a lie like "the world is flat" and "climate change is lie".
Oct 19, 2017 2:14 PM

Feb 2010
Lux_Lucis said:
Oh the moon landing's good.
We reached the moon with aluminium and tin foil back in 1969, going polar to avoid the Van Allen Belts, using computers that literally counted holes in a paper strip to have either a 1 or a 0. The entire thing was filmed by a simple rover controlled from Earth and the crew was so modest it hardly ever appeared in public.

Almost too perfect and easy. If we consider how easy it would be to repeat that with super computers, rudimentary AI, super-HEA, closed circuit jet engines based on the soviet ones bought by the US when USSR fell apart, advanced communications and radiation shielding and generally everything else.... Hell an iPhone now has more computing power than the entire NASA equipment back in the day. Several times more than that. Basically a walk in the park and contrary to what most people say it is Not expensive at all. A single Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carrier costs more than making three 'modernized pocket versions' of Apollo 11. The Aircraft carrier program costs more then the Entire (18 launches and hundreds of thousands of man-hours) Apollo program (sure inflation is accounted for by the fact that shit is several times cheaper to manufacture, with the capabilities of modern industry, and not anywhere near as demanding when in comes to man-hours, thanks to iPhones [LOL]).
+ If we charge a 1 dollar fee for viewing the whole thing live, it will even score a Massive profit.
Throw in a woman, a black man and a Muslim on the crew with a trans pilot? Canada with/or Germany will fund it for you. So Free + Profitable? Yet there's nothing. Nada...

And there's that nice thing Armstrong said in one of his only public appearances. the Apollo 11 25th Anniversary. He quotes one of the two Brothers / Fathers of flight; Wilbur Wright: "The only bird that could talk was the parrot and he did not fly very well" and he also mentioned a removal of "one of Truth's protective layers". Now Neil was a good pilot even though Buzz Aldrin was the acting pilot and Michael Collins took his place while Buzz and Neil were on the surface of the moon. So clearly that was a joke. He was also bad at public speaking all throughout his life, that is why I hate when it's brought up.
The Protective layers of truth though? It's a nice one.

So do I think there was no moon landing? No, I'm not retarded. Reaching the moon is as Easy as it sounds, when you have a nation to back you up. What I do think is that they've found some shit out there that we're not being told about.
Something that prevents us from returning there. Cut the "no reason" crap. People do shit for no reason all the time. Ambition, fame, possible profit and curiosity are more than a reason to act upon it.

Edit:

The reason is because they burned the moon rocket plans
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 19, 2017 5:21 PM

Jun 2008
Conspiracy Theories are FUN because the idea that things happen exactly as we are told are boring...

Was JFK killed by a lone gunman named Lee Harvey Oswald?

Or was it a massive conspiracy by numerous individuals and agencies?

Which one sounds more fun?
Oct 19, 2017 9:12 PM

Feb 2010
--ALEX-- said:
Conspiracy Theories are FUN because the idea that things happen exactly as we are told are boring...

lone gunman we don't need any more spy movies in america thank you very much

Oct 19, 2017 9:17 PM

Apr 2017
Faul is best Paul (Fake Paul Mccartney conspiracy).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2017 9:39 PM
Jul 2018
conspiracy theory #666
i am an fbi agent
Oct 19, 2017 10:21 PM

Jun 2008
hazarddex said:
--ALEX-- said:

lone gunman we don't need any more spy movies in america thank you very much

Well, that's what I mean...the reason why Conspiracy Theories come about is due to their sexy nature.

BTW...I believe Lee Harvey Oswald is the ONLY responsible party I'm the death of JFK...

9/11 was NOT an inside job...fucking extremist Muslims hijacked planes and we know what happened.

Sorry but Area 51 is just a military base thingy...there are no fucking aliens.

And so on...
Oct 20, 2017 4:40 AM
Jul 2018
ougi_dark said:
Macewindexx said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland_does_not_exist
Oct 20, 2017 4:44 AM

Jul 2013
I'll die believing Stanley Kubrick faked the 9/11 attack.
Oct 20, 2017 5:49 AM

Feb 2017
Macewindexx said:
ougi_dark said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland_does_not_exist

It's interesting, but i don't think the other countries just would stay quiet about the fact.
Oct 20, 2017 5:52 AM

Feb 2017
Righter said:

Really? I just know the theory that says he faked the moon landing.
Oct 20, 2017 6:50 AM

May 2017
isekai said:
conspiracy theories are not good for a my mental health so i do not much pay attention to them, but conspiracy theories like the earth is flat, the moon landing is fake, and even man made climate change is a hoax makes me lose faith in humanity at times

You lost me at the man made climate change part. Climate change is a very real thing and there is plenty of proof to back it up. It is not just a "theory".

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
The loli is for patting not for fapping
Oct 20, 2017 9:53 AM
Jul 2018
There are too many conspiracy theories my friend

and I like the JFK theory too
Oct 20, 2017 11:02 AM

Jul 2013
ougi_dark said:
Righter said:

Really? I just know the theory that says he faked the moon landing.

You're not woke enough for this theory
Oct 20, 2017 11:04 AM
Jul 2018
I believe that topak is still alive he is just in Cuba.
Oct 20, 2017 11:08 AM

Nov 2009
isekai said:

Honestly flat earth is next level dumb, because why I can see the "appeal" of the other theories, flat earth is straight up pointless.

Like, why would anyone make us think earth is round anyway? For what purpose???
Oct 20, 2017 11:17 AM
Jul 2018
hazarddex said:
Conspericy theories are stories without proof.
Depends. Some conspiracy theories have shittons of proof, but the media/government/companies/whatever lie to us, manipulate us, and tell us whatever bullshit, and instead of actually thinking about the proof, we refuse to do it and call everyone who does insane.

OT: HIV is some real bullshit.
9/11's official story is not even possible.
The big business behind cancer is disgusting.
Oct 20, 2017 11:30 AM

Jan 2009
Mauric said:
isekai said:

You lost me at the man made climate change part. Climate change is a very real thing and there is plenty of proof to back it up. It is not just a "theory".

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

ye i know, man made climate change is a fact for me

Bernrika said:
isekai said:

Honestly flat earth is next level dumb, because why I can see the "appeal" of the other theories, flat earth is straight up pointless.

Like, why would anyone make us think earth is round anyway? For what purpose???

good question lol
Oct 20, 2017 11:36 AM

Sep 2017
The earth is round and hitler did wrong.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Oct 22, 2017 8:51 AM

Sep 2016
Personally,I like the Illuminati one...

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

670 by SynthwaveCrusade »»
42 minutes ago

Poll: » school uniform or no school uniform which is better? ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 21

99 by LoveYourEyes »»
1 hour ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

38 by fae »»
2 hours ago

» Fill this thread with the most questionable statement or two you can think of!

IAmOdie - Apr 20

29 by Kamikaze_404 »»
2 hours ago

» What do you think about online friendship?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 21

42 by fae »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.