Forum Settings
Forums

Philippines President Duterte says CIA wants him out of government

New
Oct 19, 2017 1:08 AM

Jan 2009
President Rodrigo Duterte on Wednesday claimed that the United States' Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) wants to oust him.

"Now they say the CIA wanted me out of the government, I believe so but not really but they would have prepared another one. But one thing is very sure is they do not like me. And I do not like them also," Duterte said in a speech at the 7th anniversary of a public service show in Pasay City.

He did not go into details.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/10/19/17/duterte-says-cia-wants-him-out-of-government

lol is our president going paranoid or is he right?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Oct 19, 2017 1:22 AM

Mar 2014
When something doesn't go your way, blame the CIA
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 19, 2017 1:41 AM

Aug 2013
Do you remember jox in an older thread I told you that the CIA could create a coup to remove Duterte? Duterte isn't paranoid or anything for saying this because it's HISTORICAL FACT that the CIA have supported coups to remove anti American presidents throughout the Cold War in different parts of the world. Duterte is a vocally loud anti American leader so the CIA definitely have him on their watch list.
DrGeroCreationOct 19, 2017 1:45 AM
Oct 19, 2017 1:49 AM

Jul 2013
Inb4 duterte 'kills himself'.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Oct 19, 2017 2:04 AM

Mar 2008
I'm not really aware of anything like that. The CIA does do coups but I'm not sure they would care about the Philippines.
Oct 19, 2017 2:09 AM

Jan 2009
DrGeroCreation said:
Do you remember jox in an older thread I told you that the CIA could create a coup to remove Duterte? Duterte isn't paranoid or anything for saying this because it's HISTORICAL FACT that the CIA have supported coups to remove anti American presidents throughout the Cold War in different parts of the world. Duterte is a vocally loud anti American leader so the CIA definitely have him on their watch list.

well there is some beliefs here that the CIA removed Marcos from presidency in the 80s if i remember right but there is no real proof of it

traed said:
I'm not really aware of anything like that. The CIA does do coups but I'm not sure they would care about the Philippines.

ye that too there is nothing to benefit USA from the philippines as far as i know except the suspected oil reserve in south china sea

EDIT:

and oh ye maybe there is one since south china sea and the philippines is a military tactical route and trade route they say thats why china invaded the south china sea
degOct 19, 2017 2:13 AM
Oct 19, 2017 2:19 AM

Mar 2008
isekai said:
DrGeroCreation said:

well there is some beliefs here that the CIA removed Marcos from presidency in the 80s if i remember right but there is no real proof of it

traed said:

ye that too there is nothing to benefit USA from the philippines as far as i know except the suspected oil reserve in south china sea

EDIT:

and oh ye maybe there is one since south china sea and the philippines is a military tactical route and trade route they say thats why china invaded the south china sea

i suppose they would want to set up a military base there
Oct 19, 2017 2:25 AM

Jan 2009
well im clinically paranoid but i say this is a conspiracy theory at this point because there is no concrete proof of this rather than Dutertes claim
Oct 19, 2017 6:17 AM

Dec 2015
traed said:
US is losing an important ally to China because of Duterte. CIA from 20th century would have certainly assassinated him. Not sure about modern day though
Oct 19, 2017 7:00 AM

Jan 2014
I mean I wouldn't doubt it. USA wants to overthrow everyone that isn't part of their NATO gang or whatever. They also can't really overthrow Russia or China, so they pick off Russia and China's allies.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Oct 19, 2017 7:22 AM

Nov 2015
It's plausible. He's been building a closer relationship with China and gradually cutting ties with the US so it would make sense. the US wants to keep China contained and the Philippines is the excuse it needs to be involved in the south China sea.
Oct 19, 2017 1:23 PM

Feb 2015
The bug in the Trump building... And now CIA... Ohhh boy, here we go again.

Oct 19, 2017 1:25 PM

Jan 2009
_Ako_ said:

dude do you believe our president here? be honest because i still have some skepticism
Oct 19, 2017 1:27 PM

Dec 2016
China isn't really commie anymore. Neither is Russia. Sorry communists.

The CIA probably wants to kill Duterte or remove him. Not because of anything said in this thread, but because of that sweet drug money.
Oct 19, 2017 1:32 PM

Feb 2015
isekai said:
_Ako_ said:

dude do you believe our president here? be honest because i still have some skepticism

I think it is more safe to assume that there's a lot of people who would rather kill Duterte in Phi soil than US would want his head.

Duterte, meanwhile, said he goes to China "almost every week just to go on an eating spree, then I will come home."

Interesting... Very interesting...
Oct 19, 2017 1:35 PM

Jan 2009
Soverign said:

The CIA probably wants to kill Duterte or remove him. Not because of anything said in this thread, but because of that sweet drug money.

what do you mean because of sweet drug money? is USA one of the illegal drugs supplier of the phillippines?
Oct 19, 2017 1:36 PM

Feb 2010
i mean he might not be wrong knowing the shit the CIA has done look at Hawaii
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 19, 2017 1:37 PM

Dec 2016
isekai said:
Soverign said:

what do you mean because of sweet drug money? is USA one of the illegal drugs supplier of the phillippines?

The CIA has had its hands in narcotics for a long time. Communist leftovers talk about CIA coups all the time and in nearly every single one just look at the narcotics trade going on in that country. Well at least the CIA doesn't need tax dollars to fund its campaigns.

Also, sound familiar Isekai?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-40480405

The legalisation of marijuana in parts of the US has driven Mexico's cartels to push harder drugs like methamphetamine, heroin, and fentanyl, a powerful synthetic opioid. This has fuelled an epidemic north of the border, with over 33,000 Americans dying from opioid-related overdoses in 2015, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
SoverignOct 19, 2017 1:49 PM
Oct 19, 2017 1:56 PM

Jan 2009
Soverign said:
isekai said:

The CIA has had its hands in narcotics for a long time. Communist leftovers talk about CIA coups all the time and in nearly every single one just look at the narcotics trade going on in that country. Well at least the CIA doesn't need tax dollars to fund its campaigns.

The legalisation of marijuana in parts of the US has driven Mexico's cartels to push harder drugs like methamphetamine, heroin, and fentanyl, a powerful synthetic opioid. This has fuelled an epidemic north of the border, with over 33,000 Americans dying from opioid-related overdoses in 2015, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

im confuse, you seem to imply the CIA is one of the drug suppliers of our country but you link a news about Mexico supplying drugs to USA though
Oct 19, 2017 2:00 PM

Dec 2016
isekai said:
Soverign said:

im confuse, you seem to imply the CIA is one of the drug suppliers of our country but you link a news about Mexico supplying drugs to USA though

I thought China was the big supplier to your country? The CIA wants him dead so they can be the supplier! How dare China copy US!
Oct 19, 2017 2:03 PM

Jan 2009
Soverign said:
isekai said:

I thought China was the big supplier to your country? The CIA wants him dead so they can be the supplier! How dare China copy US!

ye china is the biggest illegal drug supplier here in the philippines as the recent senate probe of it shows

welp i do not know about that one claim the CIA is a drug supplier, if they are it makes sense for them to kill the drug cartels in mexico so the USA illegal drug makers can grow more right there at home
Oct 19, 2017 2:08 PM

Dec 2016
isekai said:
Soverign said:

ye china is the biggest illegal drug supplier here in the philippines as the recent senate probe of it shows

welp i do not know about that one claim the CIA is a drug supplier, if they are it makes sense for them to kill the drug cartels in mexico so the USA illegal drug makers can grow more right there at home

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking

Nobody trusts the CIA, not even the CIA.

Also, Duterte should probably cut back on the product...

Hallucinations

Hallucinations are false perceptions that may be associated with any of the five senses. Meth users may hear phantom voices or sounds, see people or things (often disturbing images) that are not actually there and smell odours or taste things that do not exist. Another common hallucination is known as ‘formication’ — the false perception of something being on or under the skin. The tactile hallucination of bugs crawling under the skin (known as ‘crank bugs’ or ‘meth mites’ by users) is very common with prolonged meth abuse.

Delusions

Delusions are false personal beliefs that cannot be corrected through reasoning. Examples of common delusions caused by meth psychosis include the belief that they are wanted by the police, the belief in (or creating of) conspiracy theories, belief that objects or other people are able to control their behaviour, or belief that parts of their body are being changed or distorted.

Paranoia

Not a far cry from some delusions, meth users will often believe that others are “out to get” them. They will become very suspicious of most or all people, even close friends and family. It can often get very out of control, believing that random objects in public places are surveillance cameras put out specifically to watch them.

Aggression

Meth increases aggression and decreases the brain’s control over impulsive behaviour. This leaves chronic users ‘amped-up’, unable to react to situations rationally, often leading to aggressive or even violent behaviour — especially when combined with above-mentioned paranoia and delusions.

https://www.thecabinchiangmai.com/what-is-meth-psychosis/
SoverignOct 19, 2017 2:25 PM
Oct 19, 2017 2:10 PM

Jan 2009
Soverign said:
isekai said:

i will give you the benefit of the doubt on this one
Oct 19, 2017 3:26 PM

Nov 2008
It's more than just the CIA that wants him out of office.

Oct 19, 2017 3:40 PM

Feb 2010
isekai said:
Soverign said:

i will give you the benefit of the doubt on this one

CIA isn't suppose to be trusted or trusting.. that is why we have them.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 19, 2017 10:57 PM
Jul 2018
He has a grudge against the American government since 2002 due to a treasure hunter

source: http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/10/11/497487363/why-philippine-president-rodrigo-duterte-distrusts-the-u-s
Oct 19, 2017 11:06 PM

Jan 2009
AA5x4 said:
He has a grudge against the American government since 2002 due to a treasure hunter

source: http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/10/11/497487363/why-philippine-president-rodrigo-duterte-distrusts-the-u-s

>Press reports in Manila and Mindanao have speculated that Meiring worked for the CIA at a time when the U.S. was bolstering its military presence in Mindanao as part of the post-Sept. 11 war on terrorism. Meiring's ability to travel around Mindanao, including rebel-held areas, only fueled speculation here that he was part of a larger, clandestine operation to destabilize Mindanao. It would be a pretext to justify Manila to allow a bigger U.S. presence in the region.

lol the treasure hunter was a suspected CIA agent it seems that maybe related to why Duterte thinks the CIA is out to get him too
Oct 20, 2017 5:58 AM

Mar 2015
lOl, philipines is one of few country in the SEA that US want maintance QUO status... the only country US can ally to in SEA,, maybe only malaysia and thailand but i doubt so since malaysia getting more conservative and protectionist while current thailand goverment is on unstability... i don't think overthrowing duterte is logical choice and as much as crazy CIA is, i doubt they are that stupid...

also duterte leaning towards China is a fake... simply to gain investment from OBOR... they are still antagonizing in South CHinese Sea conflict... duterte personaly might have grudge againts US, but duterte also not that stupid to facing both US and CHina...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 21, 2017 11:42 AM

Dec 2015
Doubtful, but the CIA has my blessings if true.

xx0:44 ─🔘────────────── 04:44x
xxxxxxxxx ❚❚ xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oct 21, 2017 3:38 PM

Feb 2005
I thought the US deep state was still preoccupied crying about Trump and trying to cover up whatever the hell happened in Vegas.
Fuchsia said:
Ah yes, the classical "shoot yourself in the back of the head twice from 20m away".
Oct 21, 2017 3:50 PM
Apr 2013
Kuma said:
malaysia

pfffttt hahaha

Let me tell you something interesting, what makes Malaysia today is more or less the same situation as with Europe and US right now ie divide and rule.

Though, its easy to make the Malaysian government as your friend, you just need a little bit of money and what do you know, best friend forever.

Baman said:
I thought the US deep state was still preoccupied crying about Trump and trying to cover up whatever the hell happened in Vegas.

No, we just have a bigger fish to fry like Trump commented inappropriately to a fallen black soldier. Which was claimed by someone... But thats okay, since Trump is bad. The news said so. Therefore, it must be true.
Oct 22, 2017 12:38 PM

Feb 2010
Baman said:
Fuchsia said:
Ah yes, the classical "shoot yourself in the back of the head twice from 20m away".
almost as classic as the Polonium Tea people get when putin doesn't favor people. ;)

Oct 22, 2017 5:42 PM

Apr 2014
The CIA wants to oust anyone who opposes the NWO and stands up for their people.

Oct 22, 2017 5:46 PM

Feb 2010
Altairius said:
The CIA wants to oust anyone who opposes the NWO and stands up for their people.

pretty sure any one in Philippines can tell you that that man is not standing up for his people. in fact i've never met or seen a single politician who was "for the people"

Oct 22, 2017 5:48 PM

Apr 2014
hazarddex said:
Altairius said:

pretty sure any one in Philippines can tell you that that man is not standing up for his people. in fact i've never met or seen a single politician who was "for the people"

As I recall, he has a high approval rating.

That's because you're too used to globalist politicians who feel no connection to their countrymen.
Oct 22, 2017 5:50 PM

Feb 2010
Altairius said:
hazarddex said:

As I recall, he has a high approval rating.

That's because you're too used to globalist politicians who feel no connection to their countrymen.

yes and that why it took him so long to actually do anything about the ISIS insurgents in his community i'm so sure.

and im sure that is why politicians like Putin, hilter, stalin, musolini, vlad the impaler, Hirohito, Robert Mugabe, Ismail Enver Pasha, Yakubu Gowon and many other

who arrest/murders anyone who doesn't conform to there ideals
GrimAtramentOct 22, 2017 5:53 PM

Oct 22, 2017 5:51 PM

Apr 2011
If the CIA wants someone out, that person will go out.

In an "accident"
Oct 22, 2017 5:57 PM

Feb 2010
Valaskjalf said:

In an "accident"
fortunately it doesn't work that well these days with the internet if an entire country toppled over night there would be a huge uproar one of the benefits of a near global Society.

people would hear about it.

Oct 22, 2017 5:59 PM
Apr 2014
hazarddex said:
Valaskjalf said:

In an "accident"
fortunately it doesn't work that well these days with the internet if an entire country toppled over night there would be a huge uproar one of the benefits of a near global Society.

It's not the CIA has a history of intervening in other countries amirite?
Oct 22, 2017 6:00 PM

Feb 2010
Gholy said:
hazarddex said:

It's not the CIA has a history of intervening in other countries amirite?

i said we would hear about it not that it wouldn't happen.

gone are the day you can over throw an entire nation and make it look like an accident or "natural causes."

like if the CIA assassinated Jim everyone would know who to look at

Oct 23, 2017 3:04 PM
Jul 2018
the CIA isn’t the only one who wants him out of government
Oct 24, 2017 9:58 AM

Jul 2008
Duterte is really a polarizing figure. Like it or not, some people do support the way he handles things. That being said, looking a CIA's history, this organization also did some shenanigans in the past.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.