Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 18, 2017 6:40 PM
Oct 2012
So there's a sequel of sorts of known as Dark Side Cat VS (or just Dark Cat VS) with 3 episodes that were uploaded between 2011-2012.

Aside from the OP, no actual dialogue is spoken. The animation, while still made in Flash, is also done a lot better. There isn't a whole lot of info on this I can find aside from a blog on livedoor.jp and the fact that the videos were uploaded by the creators themselves. If anyone wants to give a shot on adding VS to the database, that'd be great too.
Oct 21, 2017 1:36 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
DPY said:
So there's a sequel of sorts of known as Dark Side Cat VS (or just Dark Cat VS) with 3 episodes that were uploaded between 2011-2012.

[snip for size reasons]
Aside from the OP, no actual dialogue is spoken. The animation, while still made in Flash, is also done a lot better. There isn't a whole lot of info on this I can find aside from a blog on livedoor.jp and the fact that the videos were uploaded by the creators themselves. If anyone wants to give a shot on adding VS to the database, that'd be great too.

Cute series! I just found these myself. No subs, but then, subs are not needed either. There was even some stuff written in English on there.

This appears to be the creators website, if that helps.

sakuta

Someone added the second series to the database however it is not approved yet. So I couldn't add my review or put it on my list. :)

The singer of the OP is Furukawa Momoko. Her website has links to twitter, facebook, etc.
quercifoliaOct 21, 2017 1:47 AM

Oct 21, 2017 1:46 AM
Oct 2012
quercifolia said:
Cute series! I just found these myself. No subs, but then, subs are not needed either. There was even some stuff written in English on there.

sakuta

Someone added the second series to the database however it is not approved yet. So I couldn't add my review or put it on my list. :)

Thanks for the link! And yeah that was me who added it to the database. About a few minutes ago in fact lol, so your timing is perfect.
Oct 21, 2017 2:06 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
DPY said:
quercifolia said:

sakuta

Thanks for the link! And yeah that was me who added it to the database. About a few minutes ago in fact lol, so your timing is perfect.

Haha! That is crazy timing.

No problem! I found the link when I looked for the new series.

I don't know if you saw, but I added the singers website in an edit to my post. (the edit must've been as you were writing your reply... whats up with this timing--?!) Not sure if that is any use though.~

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dark Side Cat Episode 6 Discussion

Retro8bit - Sep 16, 2009

7 by bushman66 »»
Oct 24, 2022 5:30 PM

Poll: » Dark Side Cat Episode 1 Discussion

Retro8bit - Sep 16, 2009

8 by bushman66 »»
Oct 24, 2022 3:35 PM

Poll: » Dark Side Cat Episode 5 Discussion

Retro8bit - Sep 16, 2009

5 by lihle808 »»
Jul 23, 2022 7:53 AM

Poll: » Dark Side Cat Episode 4 Discussion

Retro8bit - Sep 16, 2009

6 by lihle808 »»
Jul 23, 2022 7:48 AM

Poll: » Dark Side Cat Episode 3 Discussion

Retro8bit - Sep 16, 2009

5 by lihle808 »»
Jul 23, 2022 7:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.