Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 18, 2017 3:21 PM

May 2017
koolkai123 said:
Elegade said:
Smh, people don't take this seriously enough. It's time to stop this era of ignorance and arrogance.

@Squidster

I am also transage, Biologically I may be 20+ years old, but I do not identify myself as a 20+ year old person, That is why I picked 1930.

wait no I'm not a maths expert or nuttin but if you are 20+ but don't feel 20+ then why would you pick 1930? shouldn't you pick something less than 20 years ago????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I can see 666 in those marks.....OwO
The loli is for patting not for fapping
Oct 18, 2017 7:25 PM

Jun 2016
Valaskjalf said:
Lost_Viking said:
If you're not male or female, you're mentally ill and need to be thrown from a helicopter.

You cannot not be male or female, that's biologically impossible. In rare cases you might be both :^)

and don't make fun of helicopters, I know friends who identify as apache attack copters and they do not like to be associated with murder.
I identify as an Mi-24 Hind so your capitalist pigdog friends are dead!
Oct 18, 2017 7:55 PM

Apr 2011
Lost_Viking said:
Valaskjalf said:

You cannot not be male or female, that's biologically impossible. In rare cases you might be both :^)

and don't make fun of helicopters, I know friends who identify as apache attack copters and they do not like to be associated with murder.
I identify as an Mi-24 Hind so your capitalist pigdog friends are dead!

Did you just assume my friend voted for this tyrannical literal incarnation of Hitler Trump? That's worse than assuming my friend's gender... how dare you? Take that back you monster.
Oct 18, 2017 11:19 PM

Sep 2014
Lux_Lucis said:
Elegade said:

@Valaskjalf

Attitudes like yours is what keeps hatred towards our group alive. It is scientifically proven that there can be more than 2 genders. Just gain some insight from this article. Article

Psychopaths have a unique brain too. Is that a gender as well? I identify myself as a 3k yo psychopath and I need to use the psychopath bathroom.

Many conditions result in / stem from brains that are different.
Or no brains at all.

Do we assign a gender for each brain that's slightly different?

If they want to be assigned to be another gender, then yes.
Oct 18, 2017 11:39 PM

Sep 2014
Lux_Lucis said:
Elegade said:

If they want to be assigned to be another gender, then yes.

K.
Please refer to me as Daddy from now on. As in Daddy Lux / Your Daddyness / El Daddyssimo.

Nah, I have PTSD when my Dad beat me when I told him I wanted to chop my dick off and become transgender. I can call you Richard instead.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - Today

13 by 0arche »»
21 minutes ago

» What hobbies, skills, or common views do you wish a significant other had?

IpreferEcchi - 8 hours ago

8 by traed »»
59 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

14 by Kikugi »»
1 hour ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - 11 hours ago

25 by Kikugi »»
1 hour ago

» What do you think about tourism in your country?

Sad - 2 hours ago

2 by Sad »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.