Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2017 10:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Allen's comeback is rather entertaining. Quite a bit of humor this chapter.

The Order really is still quite terrifying especially with characters like General Tiedoll. Nice to see Kanda reappear! Now I'm hyped for the next chapter. I'm sure Kanda has a lot to say to Allen.
Oct 16, 2017 11:21 AM

Apr 2015
I definitely didn't expect new chapter to come out today.

Art in this chapter was beautiful, I must say.

The Order really want Allen back. :/

Yeah, nice to see Kanda again.

4/5

Oct 16, 2017 11:23 AM

Jan 2016
What a nice chapter! Without having to remeber anything this was easy to follow through.

Kanda and Tiedoll are back! That's nice to see, Can't wait for the conversation between Allen and Kanda. They're always a treat to read
Oct 16, 2017 11:23 AM

Sep 2010
Yep, finally a general w/ Kanda appears after some time!!

Now the next one will be more interesting I guess. Also we really need info about Lavi.
Oct 16, 2017 11:33 AM
Jul 2017
The chapter is good, but feel abit rushed. Definitely love the ending part of the chapter tho, I wanted to see more of Cross DAMNIT
Oct 16, 2017 11:34 AM

Apr 2016
Finally another chapter.

Kanda and General Tiedoll are back, Allen is also "back".

I wonder what those two are plotting lol.
Oct 16, 2017 12:43 PM

Sep 2008
First of all...
THAT COVER! *.*
I love it!

The art is so damn good! *.*
That Tiki! *.*
I think I fallen in love with him all over again!

Some many things happen, everything happen so fast!
I want more!
I can't wait another 3 months for next chapter!
Oct 16, 2017 1:53 PM
May 2013
Omg the art was amazing ^^ Even though we wait quite some time, it's always rewarding when a new chapter is released!
But seriously, SHOW US LAVI!!! MY SON!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?! DON'T DIE ;-;
Oct 16, 2017 2:05 PM

Aug 2016
Ayye always nice to get suprised by a new chapter coming out.
Nice chapter overall, the whole Earl/Noah/14th encounter is over, now we'll move on to the next course of action I guess.
Oct 16, 2017 2:52 PM

Jan 2014
Wonder what Nea did in past
Oct 16, 2017 3:28 PM

Jul 2013
Bless the art. Bless Tyki. Bless Kanda.
Thank you for the new chapter, Hoshino-sensei. ;-;
Oct 16, 2017 4:54 PM

May 2015
Woah, totally wasn't expecting a new chapter. Always nice to have more Allen in my life even if I've completely forgotten what's happened in the previous chapters. Art was on point in this one and the comedy bits were so cute, made me feel warm.
Welp, see y'all in another 3 months or so.

♡ artist
サコ
Oct 16, 2017 9:38 PM

Aug 2015
I was surprised to see this out today.. I can't believe I actually forgot this manga. Lol XD

I missed them so much!!! And the humor is funny too! I guess the author haven't lost her touch... Let's see what's next XD

5/5

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Oct 16, 2017 11:26 PM
Jul 2018
This chapter was an unexpected surprise! Loved it, so happy to see Kanda back. Now I want Lavi and Lenalee to make an appearance pls
Oct 17, 2017 3:36 AM

Jul 2012
The art was so beatiful, especially the cover! Nice to see Kanda and Tiedoll Gensei back. Well the next chapter probably will be next year so until then =/
Oct 17, 2017 5:12 AM

Feb 2016
OMG no one is discussing what Tykk said??

I am like, what did he discover?? I didn't get it!

Someone has a clue??
Oct 17, 2017 7:23 AM

Jan 2009
Amazing and gorgeous chapter once again!!!
Love all the interaction between the characters.
That General Tiedoll Innocence was epic. Really love the creativity on his Innocence.
They finally left the alley and it seem the next 1 or 2 chapter might conclude this arc.
Oct 17, 2017 6:40 PM

Dec 2014
The sight of a new chapter always surprises me. xD
The art was gorgeous this chapter.

Kanda and Tiedoll to the rescue!
Oct 17, 2017 8:57 PM
Jan 2017
Holy crap, a new chapter with no delays and what’s this, the story seems to be going somewhere!

Is this real life.

Not much else to say apart from the usual: great art, still waiting to see Lavi again and what is this new power of Kanda's.

I never like Kanda at the start of D gray-man and flat out hated him for the longest time. It wasn't till after Allen help him by sending him away Alma, to escape the order and life the last of his days in piece.

Instead of that he choice to return and repay his debt and save Allen especially since he played an unwilling hand in awaking the 14th. The manga keep tell us that he plays tough but he cares deep down but rarely show it and just come of as a 'too cool to care, second rate Sasuke rip off.'

But here he acted complete out of f selflessness, Lets see with it lasts.

Yeah most of that of a complete unrelated tangent but theirs really not that much to dissect here, outside of 'What going to happening next'.
Oct 18, 2017 1:32 AM

Jan 2014
Really Allen go on god damn dinner with noah, i don't like order they ABANDONED allen to DEATH none of them FOUGHT to defend him NONE literally they blabbered only some crap nothing else, Nea had done something really strange since Tikky is Reincarnation of his previous body and not an awakening, and HE have BIG story with ROAD i bet, All of them above that Have some kind of connection to ALLEN he took some kind of bargain with NEA and Mana then he became small child or got reincarnated with Noah gen.

Allen is indeed white clown EARL talked about clown like he KNEW that form and there was image even them standing side to side.

BTW i don't get it allen used same technique like akumas getting created he came back with his soul because he was called, He is or his body is akuma and something had happened to his real body with "BARGAIN" he took.
wex89Oct 18, 2017 1:38 AM
Oct 18, 2017 5:35 AM
Dec 2016
Nice to see the General, Kanda and Allen back. It had some humour too.

Would love to see the mangaka's health return and this return to monthly, or maybe even weekly.
Oct 18, 2017 5:35 AM
Dec 2016
Nice to see the General, Kanda and Allen back. It had some humour too.

Would love to see the mangaka's health return and this return to monthly, or maybe even weekly.
Oct 18, 2017 6:12 AM

Jan 2016
This chapter makes me gay. '-'

Jokes aside,
the beginning makes me thought about... What if Allen was an akuma? Or at least he resurrected through some unknown magic shit afiliated with the 'akuma making processus'?
Idk,sry...That's just some bullshit theory tho,but I need to know moooore!!! ;-;
Oct 20, 2017 10:44 AM

Apr 2015
Sw3at_ said:

Jokes aside,
the beginning makes me thought about... What if Allen was an akuma? Or at least he resurrected through some unknown magic shit afiliated with the 'akuma making processus'?
Idk,sry...That's just some bullshit theory tho,but I need to know moooore!!! ;-;

Actually, I thought about it as well :_;

DGM One-Shot spoilers below:
MatuaryOct 20, 2017 10:48 AM
Oct 20, 2017 1:29 PM

Jan 2016
WinterMat said:
Sw3at_ said:

Jokes aside,

Yeah I know, I also read the dgm one shot... Your memory twist theory is interesting, I didn't payed attention about that but maybe this event when he was a kid was false... Btw what I meant by Allen being resurected/return to a state of kid is mostly about his reconstitution (physical + memory gone). Like his corpse is created through magic ? I understood that he is a noah but what is difficult here is to understand how many things he is at the same time xDD
Sw3atOct 20, 2017 1:34 PM
Oct 20, 2017 1:54 PM

Apr 2015
Sw3at_ said:
WinterMat said:

Yeah I know, I also read the dgm one shot... Your memory twist theory is interesting, I didn't payed attention about that but maybe this event when he was a kid was false... Btw what I meant by Allen being resurected/return to a state of kid is mostly about his reconstitution (physical + memory gone). Like his corpse is created through magic ? I understood that he is a noah but what is difficult here is to understand how many things he is at the same time xDD

Yeah, it's really complicated xD
The magic thing makes kinda sense, since we know that magic exists because General Cross uses it. Also Cross is the who's helping the 14th and he's also the one who took care of Allen besides Mana (at least in Allen's memories).

Allen doubts his own memories, so I think we can assume that the most of what he remembers is false - the thing is, what really happened?
What if Allen died along with his parasite innocence and someone tried to make into an akuma, but then, in the middle of the process the innocence rescued Allen and that's why is able to control his own body etc. (although it's just some crazy theory of mine xD)
Oct 22, 2017 5:44 AM

Nov 2011
Again.. Hoshino-sensei gave many unexpected hints.. But when the series is publishing unconsistently like this, I doubt I will still remember all of them when the next pieces of puzzle are given again..

Tyki's dark side is really frightening ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Oct 25, 2017 6:19 AM
Nov 2016
Omg! I am so confused by the recent development. I am not sure what is what anymore. Haha....it will take many more years for Lavi to appear :D
Oct 25, 2017 7:56 AM

Oct 2013
lovely chapter Allen so good lookin so does that tiki guy omg

"Hello."

Oct 26, 2017 12:25 PM
Jun 2016
Here’s my theory after reading this chapter:

Mana is not Mana. Allen’s memories have become foggy, Mana was not the person that was Allen’s father. The one who raised him was actually Nea.

We know Nea was being hunted and was on the run. That could explain Allen and ‘Mana’ constantly being on the move. When Nea was hunted down by Mana, the Millennium Earl, he was killed.

Mana saw a chance to make yet another akuma. So he fooled Allen into the deal. Now here’s the trick: Allen called on Mana. Remember, Nea and Mana are one in the same. So it makes sense that by calling Mana’s name, Allen would summon back Nea. As Nea is Mana.

Cross said Mana acted weird after Nea died, that’s because Mana wasn’t Mana, he’s actually Nea. And Nea reverted back to a “Mana” state to protect himself.

Allen actually died that day and became an akuma. But due to his innocence he retained his consiousness. Except with Nea now residing inside him.

“But what about old Allen?”

My answer to this is that Allen was never Allen. There never was that night in the graveyard. Old Allen and Nea were friends, and when Nea died, old Allen fell prey to the Millennium Earl. Allen is actually the consiousness of the akuma he is. When Nea was brought back everyone’s memories got messed up, and that’s why everything is so inconsistent.
Oct 30, 2017 7:24 AM

Jan 2016
Discarab said:
Here’s my theory after reading this chapter:

Mana is not Mana. Allen’s memories have become foggy, Mana was not the person that was Allen’s father. The one who raised him was actually Nea.

We know Nea was being hunted and was on the run. That could explain Allen and ‘Mana’ constantly being on the move. When Nea was hunted down by Mana, the Millennium Earl, he was killed.

Mana saw a chance to make yet another akuma. So he fooled Allen into the deal. Now here’s the trick: Allen called on Mana. Remember, Nea and Mana are one in the same. So it makes sense that by calling Mana’s name, Allen would summon back Nea. As Nea is Mana.

Cross said Mana acted weird after Nea died, that’s because Mana wasn’t Mana, he’s actually Nea. And Nea reverted back to a “Mana” state to protect himself.

Allen actually died that day and became an akuma. But due to his innocence he retained his consiousness. Except with Nea now residing inside him.

“But what about old Allen?”

My answer to this is that Allen was never Allen. There never was that night in the graveyard. Old Allen and Nea were friends, and when Nea died, old Allen fell prey to the Millennium Earl. Allen is actually the consiousness of the akuma he is. When Nea was brought back everyone’s memories got messed up, and that’s why everything is so inconsistent.

That's a good theory but there is a problem. Allen is cursed, and only humans can be cursed, not akumas.
Nov 1, 2017 5:17 AM

Feb 2013
Allen is back, cool.
Nov 3, 2017 3:23 PM
Aug 2011
Can this mangaka just give up with DGM and start drawing some yaoi manga? I feel like some naked dudes would look A++++++++++ with this artstyle.

Cause damn the story turns shittier by the chapter but the artwork gets prettier and prettier.
Nov 4, 2017 7:38 PM
Nov 2017
xiliqs said:
OMG no one is discussing what Tykk said??

I am like, what did he discover?? I didn't get it!

Someone has a clue??

I was thinking the same thing!

Does anyone else get a vibe that Tyki's going a bit rogue? What's this talk about "exposing" Nea? What's Tyki's goal here? Did he realize something when he had that Joyd episode last chapter?
i should probably be programming right now...
Nov 16, 2017 9:14 AM
Jan 2014
Best chapter in a while, Dark Tyki is dope, and this arc that was a bit slow is finally over and now its all in the air on whats next.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2018 1:01 AM

May 2012
is this series dead? or is it monthly or what i read this like 4 years ago and left it at chapter 212 now i come back and it's only on 226 what happened?

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
Jan 22, 2018 9:34 PM

Jun 2013
Whta the hell..are Noah resurrected forms....almost liek they are plotting different things compared to the Noah's we have been getting familiar for last 23-24 volumes.

Kanda and General Tiedoll oh dear...what will happen Allen now....I know Kanda is in his side, but he said that he is going to be a General.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jan 23, 2018 5:57 AM

Jan 2016
Altay545 said:
is this series dead? or is it monthly or what i read this like 4 years ago and left it at chapter 212 now i come back and it's only on 226 what happened?

It's quarterly.
Jarjaxle said:
Whta the hell..are Noah resurrected forms....almost liek they are plotting different things compared to the Noah's we have been getting familiar for last 23-24 volumes.

l.

What do you mean?
Jan 24, 2018 10:19 PM

Jun 2013
WiselyKamelot said:
Altay545 said:

It's quarterly.
Jarjaxle said:

l.

What do you mean?

It's Just that Black face that Noah made, with Joker Smile, got my suspicions up, but reread what he was saying again...and I might have read it wrong tough....he as just saying that if his finding truth about Nea make bond between him and earl break, "well Okay and Shrug"...may have been mistaken
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jan 25, 2018 7:07 AM

Jan 2016
Jarjaxle said:
WiselyKamelot said:

It's quarterly.

What do you mean?

It's Just that Black face that Noah made, with Joker Smile, got my suspicions up, but reread what he was saying again...and I might have read it wrong tough....he as just saying that if his finding truth about Nea make bond between him and earl break, "well Okay and Shrug"...may have been mistaken

Oh but Tyki is not scheming xD. He's not the one smiling, the smiling one is the memory inside him: Joyd.
Apr 28, 2018 5:15 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
stand said:
Can this mangaka just give up with DGM and start drawing some yaoi manga? I feel like some naked dudes would look A++++++++++ with this artstyle.

Cause damn the story turns shittier by the chapter but the artwork gets prettier and prettier.

No, because she cares about this manga and yaoi is a cancerous abomination from the deepest pits of hell.

More topics from this board

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 251 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Yesterday

4 by Illyricus »»
4 hours ago

» How is d gray man? Should you get into it?

MonadProxyy - Feb 21, 2022

18 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Mar 17, 2:49 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 250 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jan 22

7 by Roxas232 »»
Mar 16, 12:36 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 249 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 26, 2023

7 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Jan 13, 8:31 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 242 Discussion

Illyricus - Nov 9, 2021

14 by SoulReaper01_ »»
Dec 4, 2023 4:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.