Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
UQ Holder
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 22, 2017 1:29 PM

May 2015
The adaptation is missed.
Nothing to say more about it.
Read the manga if you haven't yet.
Oct 23, 2017 1:20 PM
Mar 2016
2 reasons why Kuromaru is a girl.

1. The way she hold her towel.

2. Tota seeing a pussy and not a dickey.

So WTF do she still insist that she is a boy???????!!!!!!!

Oct 24, 2017 7:00 AM

Nov 2011
Aww man Karin is best girl. Need more of her in my life!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Oct 28, 2017 2:51 AM

Nov 2009
Whoahoho said:

1) We have a separate thread for discussing his gender, you know.
2) Because spoilers. I think they will explain it later in the anime.
3) He, like any other person, has the right to claim to be any gender, race, nationality and so on. Those who disagree are evil bigots.
Oct 29, 2017 1:50 AM

Jul 2015
flannan said:

3) He, like any other person, has the right to claim to be any gender, race, nationality and so on. Those who disagree are evil bigots.

...Uh no. That's not how that works dude. You only get to claim that stuff if it's actually true. Gender is one thing, you can say whatever the hell you feel about that, but those other two... You kinda can't just say you're a black Russian if you're white-as-snow and a lifelong citizen of Cuba.

And that's quite a generalization there, calling people evil bigots just because they disagree with such an iffy statement. Especially since 2/3 of that statement is objectively wrong.
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) KonoSuba is overrated~
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ^) Fanservice is a good thing~
Oct 31, 2017 10:55 AM

Mar 2014
Rindel said:
flannan said:

...Uh no. That's not how that works dude. You only get to claim that stuff if it's actually true. Gender is one thing, you can say whatever the hell you feel about that, but those other two... You kinda can't just say you're a black Russian if you're white-as-snow and a lifelong citizen of Cuba.

And that's quite a generalization there, calling people evil bigots just because they disagree with such an iffy statement. Especially since 2/3 of that statement is objectively wrong.

Something doesn't actually have to be true for you to claim it is. The claim would still be wrong but when has that ever actually stopped anyone?

I used to work with this Brit who despite being so powder white it hurt to look at him in direct sunlight was a hardcore wigger who claimed it was racist that affirmative action didn't apply to him because he called himself an African american. He was wrong (and a moron) but that never stopped him from claiming it and throwing tantrums when others pointed out reality disagreed.
Oct 31, 2017 11:17 AM

Jul 2015
Liquidacid said:

Something doesn't actually have to be true for you to claim it is. The claim would still be wrong but when has that ever actually stopped anyone?

I used to work with this Brit who despite being so powder white it hurt to look at him in direct sunlight was a hardcore wigger who claimed it was racist that affirmative action didn't apply to him because he called himself an African american. He was wrong (and a moron) but that never stopped him from claiming it and throwing tantrums when others pointed out reality disagreed.

A Brit wanting to be called african-american...
That's not even logical within his own established premise. -_-

When I said "You can't claim" I really meant "You can't say this and be right, it's a violation of common sense unless you present evidence to the contrary."

I don't think people should be allowed to present things as fact without sufficient basis to prove their claim is possible. Believing it is one thing, people can believe whatever the heck they want, but presenting an unfounded and unproven belief as "fact" is just offensive to us as a species. We should know better than that.
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) KonoSuba is overrated~
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ^) Fanservice is a good thing~
Oct 31, 2017 11:23 AM

Mar 2014
Rindel said:

I don't think people should be allowed to present things as fact without sufficient basis to prove their claim is possible. Believing it is one thing, people can believe whatever the heck they want, but presenting an unfounded and unproven belief as "fact" is just offensive to us as a species. We should know better than that.

I agree but sadly the world is full of people who rather live in a fantasy and vilify anyone who doesn't play along.

I personally prefer to simply deal with reality and keep fiction separate as entertainment but being rational like that doesn't seem to really be in vogue nowadays. lol
LiquidacidOct 31, 2017 12:06 PM
Nov 13, 2017 2:28 PM

Oct 2012
Meet Shinobu from Love Hina (sort of). I loved how Kuromaru was jelly when Touta was talking to her.
But the best girl (voiced by Kayano Ai) is still to arrive :)

Those underground beasties were one big plot device but it was entertaining at least.

The next episode better be better though.
Nov 13, 2017 2:45 PM

Aug 2015
Funny, but need to shout the weight of the sword?
Nov 23, 2017 9:02 PM

May 2017
so they changed shinobu's story huh... i liked her original background and how she was tota's first friend after he helped her out.

Also, i didn't know Evangeline kept Gojiras as pets.
ThatRandomDudeNov 23, 2017 9:19 PM
Dec 13, 2017 10:00 AM
Feb 2009
Is this as big crap as it seems right now?
You two have the strongest immortal powers so you might be the last 2 left >>> introduces a bunch of different ways you can be immortal, including game lifes. How the crap would one estimate this?
And I do get that this anime doesn't have much of a plot but still.
Dec 22, 2017 11:00 AM

Sep 2012
Whoahoho said:

flannan said:
Whoahoho said:

1) We have a separate thread for discussing his gender, you know.
2) Because spoilers. I think they will explain it later in the anime.

actually she doesn't have gender until she gets 16 its her clan thing i read about her, but i call her her cause shes more girl then a guy i guess they can be born more girly & more guy but they decide their gender at age of 16

also it was mentioned she doesn't have a wiener (he/MC took a look when she was out) so if she doesn't have that then she currently has pussy, so she is more female then male currently even how she acts, but as i said she decides at age of 16 & if she falls for him u know what her choice will be, any1 who considers her male as she currently is is blind
Sugram22Dec 22, 2017 11:55 PM
Jan 15, 2018 1:31 AM

Jan 2014
the CGI is horrible

I actually laughed when Gengoro died, he's an immortal from video game, and still have 254 left, lol.
I wonder what race he is? materiaized digital human? so we're in an era where video game comes to life?

I wonder about all other immortals, Eva said Karin and Konoe would probably the strongest in there, then I can assume Kirin is also a vampire. if Eva, Konoe and Karin are the only vampire, then what's the other being?
AbyhapeJan 15, 2018 1:39 AM
Mar 29, 2019 9:55 AM

May 2016
I really enjoyed this episode and though some facts like their immortality is like a game is just plain idiocy but still enjoyed.
Oct 13, 2019 10:36 AM

Apr 2013
A pretty cliche episode imo, the new characters all seem kinda boring as well.
Mar 30, 2022 12:31 AM

Nov 2010
Is Jinbei related to the Springfields somehow? his hair color is similar to them.
Apr 11, 2023 4:33 PM
Jan 2017
It was the right kind of, "Whatever! Just watch this crazy shite we dreamed up".
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2017

36 by MyAnimeList94 »»
Jun 23, 2023 4:11 PM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2017

80 by Maknae19 »»
Jun 5, 2023 12:21 PM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2017

59 by Dudes3712 »»
Feb 20, 2023 12:56 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2017

49 by DiegoSxnpai »»
Nov 5, 2022 6:52 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2017

43 by dontknow14 »»
Sep 7, 2022 9:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.