Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v5: Major Arcana Mafia | Game Over | Qoco and Town win

Pages (49) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Oct 17, 2017 4:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 11862
Labs said:
Hmmmm, Abu and Soda are 1 voters.

1 voters?
 
Oct 17, 2017 4:56 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 494
If re flips town, there's definitely scum on the train LOL
 
 
Oct 17, 2017 4:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 40029
There are vote modifiers present in this game too btw
 
Oct 17, 2017 4:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 5474
There was no tie lol
<3
 
Oct 17, 2017 4:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
So you wanted to lynch him for information? Not because you think he's scum?
Astros? No not for information
then why? Why wouldn't you mind his lynch?
 
Oct 17, 2017 4:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 11862
Gwendolly said:
There was no tie lol

Yea I fucked up my math
 
Oct 17, 2017 4:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 40029

Sodalicious_ said:
Labs said:
Hmmmm, Abu and Soda are 1 voters.

1 voters?

No changes etc unless that VC is tricking me.
Both on opposite ends too, one early and hasn't moved, the other quite late for a single vote.... potential back seat riding.
 
Oct 17, 2017 4:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
Labs said:
There are vote modifiers present in this game too btw
No there isn't
 
 
Oct 17, 2017 4:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 40029
Fuhk Gtg, wanna see dat juicy flip doe.
 
Oct 17, 2017 4:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 40029
Fuhk Gtg, wanna see dat juicy flip doe.
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:00 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2654
TIME
Posting is allowed until the flip.
 
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
Labs you're one scummy motherfuc-

I think I'll be looking into the Astros train later on Day 2
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 11862
Labs said:

Sodalicious_ said:

1 voters?

No changes etc unless that VC is tricking me.
Both on opposite ends too, one early and hasn't moved, the other quite late for a single vote.... potential back seat riding.

Oh right,
Yea, I don't like changing my vote a lot, cause in my eyes, jumping around from person to person could just be mafia trying to find something easy to jump on.
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 11862
AbuHumaid said:
Labs said:
There are vote modifiers present in this game too btw
No there isn't

Unless laby is a vote modifyer?
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:01 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2654
Vote count 1.5 (Final)



Hosts should be notified by players if they notice a mistake in the count or links.
Modified by Mishukax, Oct 17, 2017 6:05 PM
 
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
Sodalicious_ said:
AbuHumaid said:
No there isn't

Unless laby is a vote modifyer?
Look at the last vote count
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 5474
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:
Astros? No not for information
then why? Why wouldn't you mind his lynch?
Because I don't want to see any of the active ones go. Makes PoE easier (yay I used my new word)
<3
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 11862
AbuHumaid said:
Sodalicious_ said:

Unless laby is a vote modifyer?
Look at the last vote count

I know,
Just a joke meng, dw
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
then why? Why wouldn't you mind his lynch?
Because I don't want to see any of the active ones go. Makes PoE easier (yay I used my new word)
so you don't think Astros is scum, you just voted him because he's less active than the others?
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:03 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 494
Mishukax said:
Vote count 1.5 (Final)



Hosts should be notified by players if they notice a mistake in the count or links.

Thats a lot of suspects if re flips town.
 
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 5474
Gimme the results already, I want to sleep!!
<3
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
Labs, Gwen
Scum team
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:05 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:
Because I don't want to see any of the active ones go. Makes PoE easier (yay I used my new word)
so you don't think Astros is scum, you just voted him because he's less active than the others?


sounds like typical gwen reasoning tbf


 
Oct 17, 2017 5:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
so you don't think Astros is scum, you just voted him because he's less active than the others?


sounds like typical gwen reasoning tbf
why are you whiteknighting her? You're just as scummy by the way
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
Shin suddenly shows up out of nowhere to change his vote after calling him out
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
I can see scum among Labs, Gwen and Shin tbh
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 5474
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:
Because I don't want to see any of the active ones go. Makes PoE easier (yay I used my new word)
so you don't think Astros is scum, you just voted him because he's less active than the others?


I don't know if he's scum and I don't know if I made the right choice but I thought rather Astros than no lyncj. Have to rethink his words after a good night sleep
<3
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 11862
AbuHumaid said:
I can see scum among Labs, Gwen and Shin tbh

I'll talk to you about this tomorrow
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 10001
AbuHumaid said:
I can see scum among Labs, Gwen and Shin tbh
RE's role will be the determining factor there.
 
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:18 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2654
So.
My wi-fi just died for I don't know how long while I was posting the flip. Forgive me.

I'm walking to the nearest public spot and posting phase change there. Should take a solid 30 minutes so feel free to not stick around...

Apologies ._.
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 5474
AbuHumaid said:
Labs, Gwen
Scum team


Thanks for the suspicion
<3
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 11862
Mishukax said:
So.
My wi-fi just died for I don't know how long while I was posting the flip. Forgive me.

I'm walking to the nearest public spot and posting phase change there. Should take a solid 30 minutes so feel free to not stick around...

Apologies ._.

No Prob
Good luck in your wifi hunting adventures
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 5474
Of course! I stayed up for nothing r.i.p good night for realz now
<3
 
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:28 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
AbuHumaid said:
I can see scum among Labs, Gwen and Shin tbh


Oh so u mean you lynched RE thinking she could be town? Guess ill note that down.


 
Oct 17, 2017 5:33 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
AbuHumaid said:
Shin suddenly shows up out of nowhere to change his vote after calling him out


Also who called me out? I was watching the thread the entire time and I of all people had alot of reasons to Vote Re


 
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
I can see scum among Labs, Gwen and Shin tbh


Oh so u mean you lynched RE thinking she could be town? Guess ill note that down.
I knew you would use this argument, but nah I'm assuming RE is town here.
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 577
Mishukax said:
So.
My wi-fi just died for I don't know how long while I was posting the flip. Forgive me.

I'm walking to the nearest public spot and posting phase change there. Should take a solid 30 minutes so feel free to not stick around...

Apologies ._.

I am waiting with great anticipation.
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
Shin suddenly shows up out of nowhere to change his vote after calling him out


Also who called me out? I was watching the thread the entire time and I of all people had alot of reasons to Vote Re


AbuHumaid said:
Anyone wanna go after Shinichi with me?

Then you came
Shinichi-Kun said:
Unvote:Astros I forgot my rvs vote was still there lol

Let me read shit first


So you were watching the thread but didn't comment until someone considered your lynch? Nice

List your reason to lynch RE
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
@Mishukax you're killing me with the suspense
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8390
Soda for scum.
Lamb reasons for hopping on trains are just ehh bad.
 
Oct 17, 2017 5:56 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:


Also who called me out? I was watching the thread the entire time and I of all people had alot of reasons to Vote Re


AbuHumaid said:
Anyone wanna go after Shinichi with me?

Then you came
Shinichi-Kun said:
Unvote:Astros I forgot my rvs vote was still there lol

Let me read shit first


So you were watching the thread but didn't comment until someone considered your lynch? Nice

List your reason to lynch RE


That post had nothing to do with me posting, lol dont get full of yourself now.

Literally my entire arguement with RE is the reason I thought she was a viable lynch XD


 
Oct 17, 2017 6:02 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2654
RE1031 was lynched! They were...
 
Oct 17, 2017 6:03 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2654


@AbuHumaid @Shinichi-kun @yurkin @Labs @Gwendolly @logic340 @Sodalicious_ @Ryuuseino @Suzune-chan @Qoco @Astros @RE1031

Start of Night 1
The village falls asleep, slightly more uneasy than before...

Alive players:


PHASE END: OCTOBER 18, 20:00 EST
TIMER

Please cease posting.
 
Oct 17, 2017 6:16 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2654
As I live in Canada, it took me about 30 minutes to only walk out of my driveway. Bless McDonald's for providing me with great wi-fi in this time of crisis.

All night actions should be sent to me! (Mishukax)



Qoco.
What a gentle man who lay on the crooked land.
Of everything that was crooked, he was the most crooked, for he was not crooked at all.
Ignorance is a bliss indeed as this man was unaware of the harsh realities of life.
Is there truly anything more cruel than the truth?
Being oblivious to the evil around him is as much a blessing as a curse, as the crooked people know especially of those who are not.
What the people know furthermore, solely as believers of the diviners, is that Qoco was but a harmless and innocent townie.
But in what must one believe to feel the most at ease?
 
 
Oct 18, 2017 2:53 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2654
Phase change will be slightly delayed (~1h later).
Deadline for actions stays the same.
 
Oct 18, 2017 6:16 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2654
The dismal body of Sodalicious_ was found. They were...


Astros was found murdered. They were...
 
Oct 18, 2017 6:17 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2654


@AbuHumaid @Shinichi-kun @yurkin @Labs @Gwendolly @logic340 @Sodalicious_ @Ryuuseino @Suzune-chan @Qoco @Astros

Start of Day 2
The village awakens, determined to identify where the threat comes from...

Alive players:


PHASE END: OCTOBER 20, 20:00 EST
TIMER

You may now post.
 
Oct 18, 2017 6:19 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
On a side note I did not realize that roles werent revealed on flip how sad

Labs said:
There are vote modifiers present in this game too btw


Why did you bring this up? This could have easily caused a panic or just hindered the voting in general?

Sodalicious_ said:
Labs said:


No changes etc unless that VC is tricking me.
Both on opposite ends too, one early and hasn't moved, the other quite late for a single vote.... potential back seat riding.

Oh right,
Yea, I don't like changing my vote a lot, cause in my eyes, jumping around from person to person could just be mafia trying to find something easy to jump on.


Unless your scum you have no reason to worry am i right?


 
 
Oct 18, 2017 6:20 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
Finally got to post tahat XD

Now we know this is trully bastard. Two Deaths on one night and on top of that both were town.

Now we're down to 9 people.


 
Oct 18, 2017 6:21 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17190
AbuHumaid said:
I can see scum among Labs, Gwen and Shin tbh


Explanations as to why?


 
Pages (49) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »