Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v5: Major Arcana Mafia | Game Over | Qoco and Town win

Pages (49) « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Oct 23, 2017 8:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8390
AbuHumaid said:
Also, Isn't it suspicious how Qoco voted me the moment he found out I declined ?

EDIT: as mafia, he should be the most aware of Labs' abilities and that it'll leave 2 hidden votes on me, he's carefree, how would he remember that? Mafia care about nothing but knowing players' abilities.

Post like those makes you scummy. I keep track on claims as well.
 
Oct 23, 2017 8:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8390
Abu you are jumping around way too much...

......

Btw lamb is voting gwen, him being evil tpr makes me not wanna vote there currently.
 
Oct 23, 2017 9:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8390
Im gonna sleep now and try to get here around midnight. Till then.
 
Oct 23, 2017 10:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 5474
AbuHumaid said:
@Labs @yurkin @Gwendolly @Ryuuseino
Listen to me here, my townies fellas
We CANNOT afford our votes to be scattered, we must agree on concentrating on one which should be Suzune.
Scum will definitely use these two hidden votes against me.


If people actually care to show up...it feels like the calm before the storm.
Also I don't believe something as "hidden votes" exist...Either they are there or not...I think that is something Labs lied about, since you can't prove it.
<3
 
 
Oct 23, 2017 10:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 5474
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
@Labs @yurkin @Gwendolly @Ryuuseino
Listen to me here, my townies fellas
We CANNOT afford our votes to be scattered, we must agree on concentrating on one which should be Suzune.
Scum will definitely use these two hidden votes against me.


If people actually care to show up...it feels like the calm before the storm.
Also I don't believe something as "hidden votes" exist...Either they are there or not...I think that is something Labs lied about, since you can't prove it.


I may have ruined Lambs plan...
<3
 
Oct 23, 2017 10:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 5474
yurkin said:
Im gonna sleep now and try to get here around midnight. Till then.


Better not oversleep.
<3
 
 
Oct 23, 2017 11:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 577
Ryuuseino said:
Post #657
Qoco said:
I plan on fighting this until the very end.

Does this sound like a mafia declaration of fighting to the bitter end? Or is it a townie one? Or just for kicks?


Usually I get lynched for the silliest reasons. This game I want to survive and fight until the very end.
 
Oct 23, 2017 11:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 577
AbuHumaid said:
@Qoco your reason to vote me?


You're aggressiveness, willingness to be a leader, bringing in false hope to Town while setting up others for a lynch with your lies and deceit. You deserve more than a vote, you deserve to have your dignity removed upon the face of this thread. I am disgusted.
 
Oct 23, 2017 11:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 577
AbuHumaid said:
Vote: Suzune

@Qoco if she's mafia, you're next


This is what I'm talking about. I don't understand the correlation between me and Suzune. This is why I vote for you.
 
Oct 23, 2017 11:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 577
Gwendolly said:
Qoco said:
I was eating a burger :D


Are you even trying to solve this game?


I am. Are you paying attention?
 
 
Oct 23, 2017 11:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 577
logic340 said:
Qoco said:


He has something to hide.
while it's possible I see it differently, by declining he's put a target on his back. That's something mafia try to avoid. Gwendolly is acting like she has something to hide you got any comments on that?


Spaghedolly acting like she has something to hide shouldn't be indicative of alignment. She could be hiding something to protect Town's interest. Similarly, she could be trying to hide things because she's Mafia. We need to find out what she's hiding.
 
Oct 23, 2017 11:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 577
AbuHumaid said:
Qoco said:
Before someone gets (mis)lynched, and I mean someone in general, not just Spaghedolly, it's important to do math and probability to find out the likelihood of the person being (mis)lynched, being a scum. For example, Spaghedolly right now has 4 votes, Logic 1, and Abu 1.

Abu's vote is mine, and I know what I am, which leaves me to wonder where the scum's votes are going.
What do you mean "Abu's vote is mine"?


Literally, the vote is mine. I'm the one voting for you.
 
Oct 23, 2017 12:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
Qoco said:
AbuHumaid said:
@Qoco your reason to vote me?


You're aggressiveness, willingness to be a leader, bringing in false hope to Town while setting up others for a lynch with your lies and deceit. You deserve more than a vote, you deserve to have your dignity removed upon the face of this thread. I am disgusted.
This is not a good reason to lynch someone, this is my personality, I ain't changing it for anyone. If you don't like me being the leader why don't you try be a better leader than me? Of course you can't be the leader because you're mafia, you're the one who's disgusting me actually, you may get the fuck out of my face.
 
Oct 23, 2017 12:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
Qoco said:
AbuHumaid said:
Vote: Suzune

@Qoco if she's mafia, you're next


This is what I'm talking about. I don't understand the correlation between me and Suzune. This is why I vote for you.
You two have been buddying up and you haven't even suspected her even with logic's results on that train. This is exactly why I want to lynch Suzune, this much resistance can't be for a townie
 
Oct 23, 2017 12:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
yurkin said:
AbuHumaid said:
Also, Isn't it suspicious how Qoco voted me the moment he found out I declined ?

EDIT: as mafia, he should be the most aware of Labs' abilities and that it'll leave 2 hidden votes on me, he's carefree, how would he remember that? Mafia care about nothing but knowing players' abilities.

Post like those makes you scummy. I keep track on claims as well.
For someone like him who doesn't seem to care much about the game he seems much more interested in roles than solving the game, isn't that strange?
 
Oct 23, 2017 12:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 6515
@Qoco Other than me. who's mafia? Don't just throw another lazy read
 
 
Oct 23, 2017 1:17 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 494
@abuhumaid @qoco
If you two are going to argue could you please keep the profanity out?
(Please don't turn your ire on me)
Modified by 7720CountKiller, Oct 23, 2017 1:25 PM
 
Oct 23, 2017 1:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15065
Gwendolly said:
Qoco said:
I was eating a burger :D


Are you even trying to solve this game?
don't thing is I want to ask you the sane question. Your defense against my results are anything bit Gabe solving..I'd call them AtE.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Oct 23, 2017 1:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15065
@Gwendolly that was my third mafia game really? I hardly remember that game other than treating Fo very badly and being resurrected by cross. Can you prove that I remembered that and deliberately didn't use it here? Because that's what you accused me of. So please continue.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Oct 23, 2017 1:59 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 494
logic340 said:
Gwendolly said:


Are you even trying to solve this game?
don't thing is I want to ask you the sane question. Your defense against my results are anything bit Gabe solving..I'd call them AtE.

What's AtE mean?
 
Oct 23, 2017 2:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15065
AbuHumaid said:
That actually helped a lot

Can you explain how this helped you?

Here's my claim:

Im Death: 'altri piani'

Passive ability: I can't get nightkilled

I have a main goal during the day, which I cant reveal because then it will get useless.

You see why I didnt want to claim now? I do not represent physical death but the change of thinking from an old way into a new way. 

Don't know if I was allowed to say that because that's what says in my message.

It doesnt say if I show up as town.

Happy now? There was no additional info to help you, only for mafia.

1. Kill proof aye? Do you think you were the target last night?
2. Bolded looks like a tpr
3. No I don't really see why you didn't want to reveal as this doesn't really look like a town role to me.
4. Um....town roles normally don't say what we show as since they're town, unless they're a Miller. This us another reason I think this claim sounds like tpr?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Oct 23, 2017 2:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15065
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
@Labs @Gwendolly wanna go after Suzune with me?


I don't know why we got off Suzune in the first place. Magician can mean something bad too. But I want to see what logic has to say about this.
Suzune has been my second leading suspect after you tho? I just feel with my results and your behavior it's pretty much a slam dunk. Still catching up we'll see if my feelings change.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Oct 23, 2017 2:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15065
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
@Labs @Gwendolly wanna go after Suzune with me?


I don't know why we got off Suzune in the first place. Magician can mean something bad too. But I want to see what logic has to say about this.
Suzune has been my second leading suspect after you tho? I just feel with my results and your behavior it's pretty much a slam dunk. Still catching up we'll see if my feelings change.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
 
Oct 23, 2017 2:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15065
@Gwendolly hidden votes would be extremely bastard tho? Do I cab be insane but votes cannot be hidden? Come on man....you sound crazy right now.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Oct 23, 2017 2:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15065
Ryuuseino said:
logic340 said:
don't thing is I want to ask you the sane question. Your defense against my results are anything bit Gabe solving..I'd call them AtE.

What's AtE mean?
appeal to emotion.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Oct 23, 2017 2:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8390
sup
 
 
Oct 23, 2017 2:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15065
So many typos....
My internet is shit...
I'm going to charge my phone for an hour and make dinner. Hopefully I can be a part of phase change this evening.

@AbuHumaid look at my D2 for my feelings on gwen behaviorally.
@Qoco would you be willing to lynch Suzune? Yes or no question.
@Suzune-chan thoughts on gwen's claim?
@Labs what do you think the chances gwen has a hidden miller? Would you be willing to vote elsewhere today?
@Ryuuseino what did your back read turn up? Did you see anything differently?
@yurkin what is your actual read on me?
@Gwendolly if you're town and I'm town who do you think is mafia? Name two people.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Oct 23, 2017 2:41 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2654
Vote count 3.3
Gwendolly (2) - logic340, Labs
Suzune-chan (2) - AbuHumaid, Ryuuseino
AbuHumaid (1) - Qoco
logic340 (1) - Gwendolly


Hosts should be notified by players if they notice a mistake in the count or links.

PHASE END: OCTOBER 23, 20:00 EST
TIMER
Modified by Mishukax, Oct 23, 2017 4:54 PM
 
Oct 23, 2017 2:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
Holy goodness, catch up coming~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
Labs said:
Suzune-chan said:
I missed the hint that it happened to him. I remember what the ability is.


No thoughts on the fact he declined ^^?
Clearly has something worth hiding~

I honestly see no reason to deny you at least it would give someone a chance to sort of think through the night and be helpful together. So honestly, that is kind of odd. I see no reason to deny, unless you think you have something to hide.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
Qoco said:
Suzune-chan said:
I missed the hint that it happened to him. I remember what the ability is.


Are you Town? I want the Lie Detector to run a test.
Yes, I am town.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
logic340 said:
yurkin said:
unvote

It feels too easy.
Logic comments toward gwen felt weird. Why it doesn't feel like you have catch scum from your posts logic, why aren't you going more stronger at it? Your reactions are lukewarm at best. It's hard to believe this is how you handle caught scum from my pov.
how much harder you want be to go? She's the only person I've voted for today..I said it should only be me and here being voted. What more do you want from me?

Suzune-chan said:
At this point, we don't know if anyone's mechanics have been a lie. You are sort of backhandly pushing Logic really hard.
Qoco has also been doing it. I mean look at post #1602.
Yes, that is true. Qoco has been doing it too, but I feel like Abu could walk away with the prize for doing it most.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
Gwendolly said:
Suzune-chan said:
I gave my read on you. There were like four paragraphs, didn't you read them?


Wheres the vote?
I put it on Abu.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
AbuHumaid said:
Suzune-chan said:
Is there someone you haven't put on the scum team at least once? I'm just teasing you but you have put out so many combinations this game.
I'm just confused..
You are king of, the scum team is these two people or these three people all game.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
AbuHumaid said:
Here they are.
Suzune-chan said:
At this point, we don't know if anyone's mechanics have been a lie. You are sort of backhandly pushing Logic really hard.
Mine aren't a lie, they just don't say what they do.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
Okay, that was all the pings except. Suzune what are your thoughts on gwen's claim, as I did not read it yet. But I will do it soon, I now need to catch up.

@Logic340

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
logic340 said:
Qoco said:


He has something to hide.
while it's possible I see it differently, by declining he's put a target on his back. That's something mafia try to avoid. Gwendolly is acting like she has something to hide you got any comments on that?
Everyone has been acting like that all game. Am I the only town? Regardless, at this point, I don't see any reason why people don't say. We are going to have to sort out this mess and figure everything out.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
Gwendolly said:
Here's my claim:

Im Death: 'altri piani'

Passive ability: I can't get nightkilled

I have a main goal during the day, which I cant reveal because then it will get useless.

You see why I didnt want to claim now? I do not represent physical death but the change of thinking from an old way into a new way.

Don't know if I was allowed to say that because that's what says in my message.

It doesnt say if I show up as town.

Happy now? There was no additional info to help you, only for mafia.
So another third party role? Goodness, this game?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
AbuHumaid said:
Vote: Suzune

@Qoco if she's mafia, you're next
And if I am not?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:16 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 494
@qoco are you going after Abu bc you think he's scum or bc of how he attacked you?
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
AbuHumaid said:
Ryuuseino said:

I can agree with this, after all suzu was my 2st strongest scumlean after shin.
vote: suzune-chan
Thank you, I've been trying to form this train since Day 2.
You have been trying all game, and there is still no reason for one to take off. Other then you have attempted to turn everything I said around.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
AbuHumaid said:
Here they are.
Suzune-chan said:
At this point, we don't know if anyone's mechanics have been a lie. You are sort of backhandly pushing Logic really hard.
Ah, read this out of context. That was an attack on you and a support of the Gwen vote not the other way around? It was why should be doubt Logic now?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
I'm sticking with my read on this one:
Vote: Abu

I'll stand by it to the end.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15981
Suzune's abbreviated case against Abu:

-Abu has been on and off about his mafia pairs all game. Throwing shade at Qoco and Logic but never following up on his vote of them
-Chastises everyone for believing in claims to easily and then immanently shelves Gwens with little problem, which is a complete 180 said yesterday.
-Constantly looks for the negative spin of my posts and I have to correct them every time. Mentions that I don't talk about my unknown abilities, then I counter with the fact that I did say it
-Constantly tells us what the town should do and what the mafia would do with that information
-Can't possibly be scum at the same time as Gwen, now that Gwen claims not scum that clears my opinion on them a little and reaffirms my suspicion on Abu.
-Nickpicks into people arguments
-Somehow gets a pass on missing night actions but then it is wrong for everyone else to have taken them.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 3944
Vote count 3.4
Gwendolly (2) - logic340,Labs
Suzune-chan (2) - AbuHumaid, Ryuuseino
AbuHumaid (2) - Qoco, Suzune-chan
logic340 (1) - Gwendolly


Hosts should be notified by players if they notice a mistake in the count or links.

Mod notes: Intwesting :3

PHASE END: OCTOBER 23, 20:00 EST
TIMER
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:38 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 494
After reading back, I've noticed that qoco has only ever reacted to been attacked by Abu, he hasn't really done much of anything else, nor given opinions on who could be scum (besides Abu). I'm a bit suspicious of him as a result.
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:41 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 494
The voters are been voted by their voteds LOL
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 5474
Qoco said:
Gwendolly said:


Are you even trying to solve this game?


I am. Are you paying attention?


I am and this is the only question you have asked me so far....
<3
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:48 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 494
Strange, my vote was the one that made it a tie on D2, than Abu switched his vote from suzu to shin, though he did 12 minutes before phase change. So it was probably to avoid RNG lynch.
 
 
Oct 23, 2017 3:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 5474
logic340 said:
Gwendolly said:


Are you even trying to solve this game?
don't thing is I want to ask you the sane question. Your defense against my results are anything bit Gabe solving..I'd call them AtE.


Almost like you know that your results could be questionable.

logic340 said:
@Gwendolly that was my third mafia game really? I hardly remember that game other than treating Fo very badly and being resurrected by cross. Can you prove that I remembered that and deliberately didn't use it here? Because that's what you accused me of. So please continue.


I dont know in how many games you have been so far but I believe in more than me atleast. I'm saying I don't believe you 'cause I view you as experienced and that's how I see it; take it or leave it. Actually disappointed tho in how unreasonable you are in this game.
<3
 
Pages (49) « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 » ... Last »