Forum Settings
Forums

Signature Design Updated - Check It Out V2

Pages (134) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Mar 28, 2010 4:54 PM

New sig :3 Yes it's Umineko again...I really just can help it, I'm a fan of the games orz

HUUUUUGE thanks to saka, who cracked his brain over the script several times... I love you <3

Matching ava:

Mar 28, 2010 5:17 PM
OG Rewriter

I made this one today....
what do u guys think?

Mar 28, 2010 5:21 PM

@ Sunyi - didn't even have to look at your username to know it was you! you have such a definite style; it's great.

@ SirensRequiem - looks fantastic! so clean and well thought out. only suggestion would be to make the gray update bars a bit lighter/more transparent?

Mar 28, 2010 8:43 PM

@SunyiNyufi that looks awesome.

Mar 28, 2010 11:18 PM

@ Sunyi: I am not usually a fan of art with mirored elements, but this one looks amazing.

@ SirensRequiem: personally I don't like the bevel, but that's just me, and as windy said the boxes could be a lighter gray. Other than that it looks good; nice and clean.

Modified by werrston, Mar 29, 2010 2:57 AM

Mar 28, 2010 11:53 PM

Shio_ said:
SixFlags said:
many thanks to Shio_ for the inspiration
Well, thanks, but I didn't really do anything, lol.

well your link to certain sigs were inspirational ^^

Mar 29, 2010 12:58 AM

@SixFlags - I like it :3. The picture, fonts, colours... everything looks great.

@CharisMagic - Yeah XD

@SunyiNyufi - Overall the sig looks great, but the updates are hardly seen. Next time I'd advise you to choose more visible font :3.

@SirensRequiem - Again I don't like the font you used for 'Siren's updates', also it may look batter if you'll change the background for your updates into some lighter one.

Mar 29, 2010 2:16 AM

@ windy
same goes for you ;P

@ poketonip

@ werr-y
Actually I'm not either, but the too Marias look too good in the original. And thanks :)

@ Kawwwa
The fact that it's not readable is intended, cos frankly no one really cares about what the others watch.

Mar 29, 2010 2:57 AM

SunyiNyufi said:
cos frankly no one really cares about what the others watch.
True. The updates are just for the fun of it.

@SixFlags: I love it, great use of effects, even the red font is a nice touch.

Mar 29, 2010 6:14 AM

Wow sunyi. That looks really good. The flame, updates and stuff all blend in perfectly. That yellow ?Butterfly? on the right kind of sticks out like a sore thumb though. Its too clean for the rest of the sig.

@Sixflags: Looks really great! Nothing to complain about it. :D

Mar 29, 2010 6:17 AM

thestatement said:
That yellow ?Butterfly? on the right kind of sticks out like a sore thumb though. Its too clean for the rest of the sig.
Intended too, since I thought that bloody Maria and clean glowing golden butterfly make a nice contrast :)

Mar 29, 2010 7:23 AM

Try blurring the edges of the butterfly and adding noise? A Gaussian glow would do nicely.

Mar 29, 2010 7:46 AM

I know how to do it :P I just won't, cos I like it like this :P
And yes, I made the butterflies stick out, cos the focus shouldn't be on the updates, since you can't read them anyway. What you suggested would indeed make them blend in, to the point where you can't really see them at all. Which isn't what I was looking for.
Modified by SunyiNyufi, Mar 29, 2010 7:58 AM

Mar 29, 2010 7:53 AM

Sunyi, you kept saying Maria... who is she?

Mar 29, 2010 7:58 AM

@ werr-y
Ushiromiya Maria from Umineko no Naku Koro ni :3

Mar 29, 2010 9:19 AM

@SixFlags
Simple and Nice. But not good in dark MAL, maybe a transparent BG would do it. And some change in the fonts too (larger).

@SunyiNyufi
Aweseome as always. Your trademark butterflys are there too.

@SirensRequiem
Looks great.

Relunx

Mar 29, 2010 10:22 AM

Thanks for the positive feedback!

@Sesame: Yeah, its a result of trying out new brushes, rendering the pic took a lot longer ^^
@Siren: I think its very nice!
@Sunyi: it looks very good on dark MAL
@Relunx:
You're right but unfortunatly the MAL Update part looses its transparency when uploaded so that the background of the part turns black

Mar 29, 2010 10:57 AM

@SixFlags: then do a PHP sig.

Mar 29, 2010 11:35 AM

werr-y said:

I had to take informatics classes this semester..I will never ever do programming again unless its unavoidable!

Mar 29, 2010 11:35 AM

SunyiNyufi said:

@ Kawwwa
The fact that it's not readable is intended, cos frankly no one really cares about what the others watch.

Well, that means I'm a weirdo thn :P Cuz I do care :P

Mar 29, 2010 11:57 AM

SixFlags said:
werr-y said:

I had to take informatics classes this semester..I will never ever do programming again unless its unavoidable!
Hmm, the script is already made (thanks to Saka) and you just need to change a few numbers (colour, font [size], position etc.), so it's not like you have much coding to do. Or you can ask someone to help if you really don't wish to try. :)

Mar 29, 2010 12:02 PM

@SixFlags
I do not know PHP code, and my sig is php.
As werr-y said: the code is already made. You only need some minor changes.

Relunx

Mar 29, 2010 12:14 PM

Kawwwa said:
Well, that means I'm a weirdo thn :P Cuz I do care :P
*looks at your join date* don't worry, you will stop caring too eventually :D

Mar 29, 2010 12:17 PM

SunyiNyufi said:
thestatement said:
That yellow ?Butterfly? on the right kind of sticks out like a sore thumb though. Its too clean for the rest of the sig.
Intended too, since I thought that bloody Maria and clean glowing golden butterfly make a nice contrast :)

btw, the glow that is behind the butterflies uses an actual screen overlay (in the php, over the text if a title's long enough). The drop shadow on the text is masked on the fly, and the text itself uses a soft light blending mode. The blending mode math is a bit slow, but it works well... if the TrueType antialiasing in GD didn't suck it'd look just like it did in photoshop. :3

I am a banana.

Mar 29, 2010 1:44 PM

SixFlags said:
You're right but unfortunatly the MAL Update part looses its transparency when uploaded so that the background of the part turns black
Imo that looks even cooler than the white one

I always overdo brushes ^^'

Mar 30, 2010 12:24 AM
I missed a lot of great sigs ^^

@SnG
like the shape and color, not a big fan of font or the splatter.
good work though.

@werr-y
I love that effect you made. Reminds me of horror movies *__*
^^ Anyway, great sig!

@Sesame-chan
Awesome idea and execution. Your sig makes me want to try and make an animated sig too. You're an inspiration :3

@desolato
Really nice sig. I love that shade of blue, and it's nice to see Higashi no Eden sig, cos there aren't so many around.

@thestatement ( I miss pressit :'<)
I really like the border and the shape. And I lol'ed @ the statement in the sig ;)

@Sealkid
Updates are very hard to read. Nice choice of pic.

@poketonip
Nice basic sig. The colors are great. I love the avi more though.

@windy
minimalism sometimes works great. sig could be a tiny bit bigger though.
it's not even 300 px
:x

@CharisMagic
Beautiful *w*
The colors, the textures, contrast, typography. Everything is perfect.
Great job!

@Oresund
Very cute :3 Nice choice of font too.

@SixFlags
I love how you combine gfx elements and classic MAL sig. Love the colors. Good work.

@Shio_
Nice blending. You could have sharpened the render a bit more (it looks blurry) to make it pop away from the bg.

@SunyiNyufi
Awesome! Again. Great use of textures, it has a very grungy feel. Nice work.

@SirensRequiem
Not bad. The shadow on the right ruins it for me though. I'd put the border instead and make the rows more transparent.

lol long post :3

Mar 30, 2010 6:40 AM

@SunyiNyufi: you always make me feel amaze :> great job at your new sig~

Mar 30, 2010 7:47 AM

@ Meri & suzuka_pew
Thank you :)

Mar 30, 2010 11:17 AM

Ah all these sigs make me want to change mine too. <.<
Too lazy to say something to every sig since I was away for 3 days.

@Nyufi: As I said I got to see the prototype some weeks ago, but nevertheless the whole concept is pure awesomeness. :> But I just don't like how Maria looks, how she was drawn. >:

@SixFlags: I love this sig, the girl looks great and the brushes are really nice. *-*

Sry I just something to the 2 best sig updates on the last sites, in my opinion. :3

Edit: Updated! Ok this is my FIRST EVER gfx sig, a huge thanks to SixFlags for sending me such great tuts. :) Also as always green = love. ;3

I'll go with php for now, but somehow I also like the normal updates style, maybe I'll change it later. :3
Modified by Luppi, Mar 30, 2010 12:43 PM

Mar 30, 2010 2:00 PM

i made this sig thinking i'll make it scripted later buuuuttttt :D i think that i won't be able to :D seems too hard :) and i don't have a wabserver so bad news to me :]]

Mar 30, 2010 2:42 PM

@sMug: Looks quite nice and I love your ava. XD Could you tell me who this is in your sig and btw isn't it already scripted? o.o

Mar 30, 2010 3:13 PM

@Luppi no :D it's manual lol. i used bbcode to make an illusion :D. if the ava is still white and black one then the man smoking is Onizuka from GTO :)

Edit: I thought you asked who is in the ava sry :D in the sig it's Pyro from Team Fortress 2 (game) only a sexy female version of him lol

Mar 31, 2010 5:43 AM

@Meri: Don't worry, it'll be back next month. Just changing the typography of my name. :P

@Sunyi: I see. Its fine too, since your trademark stands out. Lots.

@sMug: Regardless, its really innovative, and still looks great :)

@Luppi: Mmm nice soft shades. Love it! The updates are pretty unreadable though. A slightly darker green perhaps?

Mar 31, 2010 7:26 AM

@sMug: Thanks for the info. :3

@thestatement: Well thank you very much. Though I don't really know what you have against the updates, I looked at them in both Normal and Night MAL and they look fine, they are not that hard to read. :x
Also I don't want them to stay out so much, since the sig should have a calm feeling. ;)

Edit: Does anyone have a suggestion where I could place one line of normal MAL updates?

Mar 31, 2010 8:38 AM

@Luppi
Nice choice of colours and the render is blended in so well. Just love the overall style! Imo the updates look good too.

@werr-y and Relunx
Ok, I may give it a try sometime when all exams are over.

@Kvakond and Meri
thanks for the feedback :)

Mar 31, 2010 8:42 AM

@Luppi: the sig is great, with you I am actually starting to like the color green. The border of the render on your avy, though, is bothering me; it looks like it was cut with a war axe.

Mar 31, 2010 9:03 AM

@SixFlags: Thank you sensei. ;)

@werr-y: lol thats good to here, maybe it will become my trademark style. XD And I know about the border, I'm still looking for a good ava that matches the color and feeling of the sig. :>

Mar 31, 2010 5:54 PM

@ SunyiNyufi: I'm speechless. I've been anticipating your new signature since you said, 3 weeks ago as I remember, that you are working on one. That is really worth the wait. Such a stunning eye-catching signature with a great use of php. Awesome work! :)

Meri said:
@Sesame-chan
Awesome idea and execution. Your sig makes me want to try and make an animated sig too. You're an inspiration :3

Awww *blushes* thank you, Meri <333

@ Luppi: That's sooo pretty! And I, too, think the updates look fine. You should make gfx siggies more often :)
Modified by Sesame-chan, Mar 31, 2010 5:58 PM

Mar 31, 2010 8:05 PM

@everyonewithnewsigs I would see all the new sigs, but I better not or I'll start to yell and do weird stuff. post-Kimi-ni-Todoke depression/rage. anyone felling the same?

Apr 1, 2010 2:46 AM

poketonip said:
@everyonewithnewsigs I would see all the new sigs, but I better not or I'll start to yell and do weird stuff. post-Kimi-ni-Todoke depression/rage. anyone felling the same?

lol I don't even understand what you mean. oô

@Sesame-chan: Thank you very much. <3

Apr 1, 2010 8:15 AM

@Luppi lol try completing Kimi ni Todoke

Apr 1, 2010 8:22 AM

poketonip said:
@Luppi lol try completing Kimi ni Todoke

Ah so thats what its all about. :D
Well I still have to watch the last 2 episodes. :3

Somehow this is really OT. <.<

Apr 1, 2010 12:59 PM

@ Luppi : Cool green sig!

And New Sig. Everyone!

Matching Avatar:

I changed my sig because, it need to be fixed: ( Looking for a new font ) ( Some issues where to put the updates )

Apr 1, 2010 1:58 PM

@Sealkid: looks nice, but I can see where Mathes was going when he said Visitor is overused. You really do need a new font. :)

Apr 1, 2010 2:47 PM

werr-y said:
@Sealkid: but I can see where Mathes was going when he said Visitor is overused. You really do need a new font. :)

Totally agreed.

Apr 1, 2010 2:49 PM

@SnG: Not bad your sig, but yeah the font somehow just don't really suits the sig. D:

Apr 1, 2010 3:59 PM

@ werr-y & SnG

I'll try looking for another font. Nyoro~N

Apr 1, 2010 4:08 PM

@Sealkid: Oh yeah I forgot yours sry. XD Somehow your sigs look all the same just with different pics and maybe some different brushes. <_______> Always with scanlines also.

Apr 1, 2010 4:16 PM

@ Luppi
Thanks ,but this sig is only temporary. Since, I'm going to put this up for Adoption.

Apr 1, 2010 4:51 PM

I love Sunyi's new sig. *-* Just awesome.

Luppi's and SixFlags' new GFX sigs looks cool too. :o

@ windy: Which font did you use for your username in this sig? :o I like.

Pages (134) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »