Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
#1
Oct 14, 2017 11:19 AM
TNC Creator

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1129
Modified by TheSkiesAwake, Apr 27, 10:18 AM

··Wʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀ ʀᴜɴ﹐ ᴀ ᴊᴏɢ﹐ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴋ﹐ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.··

 
#2
Oct 14, 2017 3:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 2559
A reccomendation corner for anime/manga maybe???? and more graphic designers XD
 
#3
Oct 15, 2017 12:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 314
Same as Karen said ;]

 
#4
Oct 15, 2017 3:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 376
MORE STAFF
 
#5
Oct 16, 2017 6:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 376
MORE PEOPLE
 
#6
Oct 19, 2017 6:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 376
MORE THREADS
 
#7
Oct 23, 2017 7:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 9266
• make the treads title more neatly arranged
• more game thread that can make users have interaction each others
• since it's a newbie club, probably a tutorial class about list design, profile, bbcode, signature, avatar
• and the most important........ more lolis (ok, please ignore this) xD
this is just my opinion, and i don't have ill intention~ good luck~ ^^



animelist
mangalist
archive
osu!
 
#8
Oct 28, 2017 11:04 AM
TNC Creator

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1129
R-unknown said:
• make the treads title more neatly arranged
• more game thread that can make users have interaction each others
• since it's a newbie club, probably a tutorial class about list design, profile, bbcode, signature, avatar
• and the most important........ more lolis (ok, please ignore this) xD
this is just my opinion, and i don't have ill intention~ good luck~ ^^


Thanks for the suggestions! We'll keep this in mind.

··Wʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀ ʀᴜɴ﹐ ᴀ ᴊᴏɢ﹐ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴋ﹐ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.··

 
#9
Jan 9, 8:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 297
More card editions!
 
Mar 22, 4:18 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 17868
Waifu wars!
 
Mar 22, 11:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 432

yes that would be amazing but my waifu is best waifu so no competition anyways
 
Mar 22, 11:37 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 17868
Slowe_Seb said:

yes that would be amazing but my waifu is best waifu so no competition anyways


LOL
 
Apr 12, 12:40 PM
TNC Creator

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1129


Mmm! That sounds like an interesting idea (that I just saw now ;-;). I'll deliberate with staff over it! ^^

··Wʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀ ʀᴜɴ﹐ ᴀ ᴊᴏɢ﹐ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴋ﹐ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.··

 
Apr 13, 12:34 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 17868
1 month later lol
 
Apr 13, 8:11 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 2
I expect this to be..... Of course the discussion and the recommendation of anime. But I don't need the hentai or Yuri type anime.
 
Apr 13, 3:52 PM
TNC Creator

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1129
ArisuPiruShizu said:
1 month later lol


Yeah, I think I'm the only staff member who looks at this thread >.>

··Wʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀ ʀᴜɴ﹐ ᴀ ᴊᴏɢ﹐ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴋ﹐ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.··

 
May 8, 11:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 581
Some Ideas/Suggestions I've for the club

Game Ideas:

Ask A Silly Question:
It's a simple game. You've to ask a silly question and anwser with a sillly question and so this games goes on.

Fuse Your Username With The User Above You:
Just Fuse your Username with the one Above you

True or False:
You've to ask a question. Next user say true / false and ask the next one.

World with last letter:
You've to write a word and the next one write a new one with the last letter of yours. example for this:

Tree
Experience
etc...

Make a fake fact:
Simple game... Just write a fake fact

Answer a question with a question:
This game is simple too. You've to Anwser the question and write a new one.

CRTL + V:
It's a simple and funny game. Just post the last Copy Paste you've.

Ideas for Forum:

Anime / Manga discussion topic

Game events (f2p) like AMQ, Pokémon Showdown Tournament, etc...

Suggestion for the forum:

Update the Staff Information they're missing some Staffs

If it possible delete the Closed Topics it's better and more clear
 
May 18, 2:36 PM
TNC Creator

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1129
LXXI said:
Some Ideas/Suggestions I've for the club

Game Ideas:

Ask A Silly Question:
It's a simple game. You've to ask a silly question and anwser with a sillly question and so this games goes on.

Fuse Your Username With The User Above You:
Just Fuse your Username with the one Above you

True or False:
You've to ask a question. Next user say true / false and ask the next one.

World with last letter:
You've to write a word and the next one write a new one with the last letter of yours. example for this:

Tree
Experience
etc...

Make a fake fact:
Simple game... Just write a fake fact

Answer a question with a question:
This game is simple too. You've to Anwser the question and write a new one.

CRTL + V:
It's a simple and funny game. Just post the last Copy Paste you've.

Ideas for Forum:

Anime / Manga discussion topic

Game events (f2p) like AMQ, Pokémon Showdown Tournament, etc...

Suggestion for the forum:

Update the Staff Information they're missing some Staffs

If it possible delete the Closed Topics it's better and more clear


Sorry for the late response! Just wanted to mention that we have an AMQ activity, as well as quite a few others, but they're mainly publicized in our Discord. For your comment about updating the staff information, we're working on it currently ^^

··Wʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀ ʀᴜɴ﹐ ᴀ ᴊᴏɢ﹐ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴋ﹐ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.··

 
May 19, 1:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 581
TheSkiesAwake said:
LXXI said:
Some Ideas/Suggestions I've for the club

Game Ideas:

Ask A Silly Question:
It's a simple game. You've to ask a silly question and anwser with a sillly question and so this games goes on.

Fuse Your Username With The User Above You:
Just Fuse your Username with the one Above you

True or False:
You've to ask a question. Next user say true / false and ask the next one.

World with last letter:
You've to write a word and the next one write a new one with the last letter of yours. example for this:

Tree
Experience
etc...

Make a fake fact:
Simple game... Just write a fake fact

Answer a question with a question:
This game is simple too. You've to Anwser the question and write a new one.

CRTL + V:
It's a simple and funny game. Just post the last Copy Paste you've.

Ideas for Forum:

Anime / Manga discussion topic

Game events (f2p) like AMQ, Pokémon Showdown Tournament, etc...

Suggestion for the forum:

Update the Staff Information they're missing some Staffs

If it possible delete the Closed Topics it's better and more clear


Sorry for the late response! Just wanted to mention that we have an AMQ activity, as well as quite a few others, but they're mainly publicized in our Discord. For your comment about updating the staff information, we're working on it currently ^^


Well that's good, but more publishing in the forum is also good.^^
 
Top