Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2017 4:31 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was amazing! They were able to bring Dear my Future into Idol Time and it worked beautifully! Mia still saying "ichiban"(i'm number one!) and still as enrgetic as ever...haha
now the title makes perfect sense and on hindsight, i should have seen that coming.

there's quite a few throwbacks from the previous seasons: we get to see a direct reference to the mascots, a glimpse of Aira working as a first-class fashion designer and Naru working as a manager of a brand shop. Aira's sense of fashion is top-class, so it doesn't surprise me where she's working now.
we also see a glimpse of some other idols like Bell and Mia's team mates, and i think i also spotted Hein.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Oct 21, 2017 3:53 PM

Jun 2014
Whoa.... Mia!?

That was awesome!
Mar 6, 2019 4:51 PM
Jul 2018
Wh-whoa... I wasn't expecting someone from Saints. I wonder how relevant she'll be for the rest of the show.
Oct 6, 2021 10:20 AM

Feb 2020
Mia from Saints? That was a big surprise.

Overall, a very nice episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Idol Time PriPara Episode 1 Discussion

megmica - Apr 4, 2017

15 by amlg »»
Feb 16, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Idol Time PriPara Episode 18 Discussion

Kagami - Aug 6, 2017

3 by Destroyer31 »»
Aug 3, 2023 12:23 AM

Poll: » Idol Time PriPara Episode 51 Discussion

Chandela - Apr 8, 2018

5 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 15, 2022 7:43 PM

Poll: » Idol Time PriPara Episode 50 Discussion

Gnowmi - Mar 20, 2018

8 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 15, 2022 6:32 PM

Poll: » Idol Time PriPara Episode 49 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 10, 2019

2 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 15, 2022 4:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.