Forum Settings
Forums

The Laid-back Life in Another World of the Ex-Hero Candidate Who Turned out to be a Cheat from Level 2

Oct 12, 2017 3:39 PM
Hi! excuse me for this little question but why isn't the novel of the title into the Manga Database of MAL?

And... yes, I searched this LN even with the name in japanese but simply don't appear

The LN is published physically by Overlap (Arifureta, World teacher, etc) and I wonder why this isn't into the database.

Thanks in advance

Oct 13, 2017 8:15 AM

b. Light novels:
with manga and/or anime adaptations already in the database; or,
illustrated/authored by contributors to anime/manga in the database.

It doesn't have manga or an anime in mal and the author Kinojo Miya and Illustrator Katagiri Nirugiri isn't on mal too.

I heard that they are changing how the novels are added in the database so this might get added in the future I just don't know when.

Oct 14, 2017 6:29 PM
Oh thanks for your answer but.... now I have another question.

Before in MAL I could add mangas (well, only register the name and synopsis and after that I should wait for the approval of the manga's moderator) but now that option is not possible , why?

Oct 14, 2017 9:59 PM

It's here and you don't just have to add the title and synopsis you should read the manga db guidelines before adding.

Oct 14, 2017 11:50 PM

It looks like it's possible to chain this series:
怪物体質~monster-ism~ - manga by 狂zip
フロンティアダイアリー - light novel illustrated by 狂zip and written by 鬼ノ城ミヤ
Lv2からチートだった元勇者候補のまったり異世界ライフ - light novel written by 鬼ノ城ミヤ

As an aside I wish people would use the actual title for these series (either in romaji or japanese) rather than a translated title that some random person on the internet came up with. It would make it so much easier to know what you're talking about.

EDIT: looking at it now I'm not 100% sure that the first thing there is actually eligible. So I'm submitting a different manga to start the chain instead. It does have less info available, though, so may take longer to approve.
Modified by kuuderes_shadow, Oct 15, 2017 12:02 AM
Weekly light novel releases (from 20/10/2014)
Bestselling light novel volumes of the year/all time* (and more in the same club).
*that there is data for

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.

Dec 16, 2017 1:03 PM
Revive.
When will be added this LN?. Also still missing Shinka no Mi's manga... Light novels like "Isekai Tennis" and manga adaptation like "growth cheat" and "class ga isekai.." were added to the database instantly....

May 14, 7:08 AM

There seem to be up to 4 chapters of the manga adaption already.