Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Oct 12, 12:36 PM

Is Boruto worth my time?

I used to cram as many episodes of Shippuden into a day as I could but since I've finished it there is a little part of me that is missing.

"It is foolish to fear what we have yet to see and know."

Oct 12, 12:47 PM

It's up to you honestly don't expect any good advice on this website just watch the first episode if you're not feeling it don't watch it.

Oct 12, 12:50 PM

I've heard before from some people that the naruto's series went downhill in boruto and most of them are unsatisfied so I think this season doesn't worth your time but in the other hand , I bet this season will be a long adaptation so you can't judge it from the start and you must wait more episodes to come out later.

"The more gay you are the less chance to get banned on MAL"

-Swagernator-

Oct 12, 12:53 PM

If you're that much of a fan of Naruto I think you'll enjoyed it (I don't finish shippuden and I don't watch Boruto but I have a friend who is a fan of the series and think Boruto is not bad)

Oct 12, 1:02 PM
It's very different from naruto, i enjoy watching it but you can always wait and watch many episodes in a short time later, waiting a weak to see how the story continue is a bit annoying.

I think boruto has better main characters but there is some issues with the series too, my main issue is that it is too childish, not much blood and torture.

Oct 12, 1:05 PM

That's my main concern.
Seems like it reverted to the original series a bit but it looks even softer now.
The only appeal right now for me is Hokage Naruto.

"It is foolish to fear what we have yet to see and know."

Oct 12, 1:06 PM

So far, only Sarada's arc is worth watching.

Oct 12, 1:08 PM
Forum Moderator
Ubiquitous

Moved from Anime Discussion