Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ousama Game The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

Jan 9, 2018 5:08 PM
Ugh, this episode was trash, but it had me laughing the whole run. Hell, what was that character change. This show is so bloody stupid I couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of it. I have a bunch of questions for this show, but I think the biggest one right now is, why does everyone hate the main character? He warned all of his classmates, but they just laughed at him, so why is it his fault?

It's not his fault his classmates didn't believe him, he was doing them a service. Also, when that one girl (can't remember her name, and I don't want to bother searching for it,) called for help because apparently Mr. Protagonist was trying to bang her or whatever, why did everyone believe her? Mr. Protagonist didn't show any interest in her before, couldn't the students have realized that he probably wouldn't want her right after rejecting her. This show is so stupid, I don't know whether to laugh or be angry, for now I'll be both.

Feb 15, 2018 8:41 AM

Horrible episode.

Mar 7, 2018 11:23 AM

I think they should've started with the prequel first.

Oct 17, 2018 8:42 PM

The mob mentality is overwhelming in this anime.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 23, 2018 11:54 PM

i would've given this episode a solid 3/5 if it was just the flashback alone but the stupid ending scenes ruined it and i was literally so confused during the whole Natsuko thing like? how and why did she switch like that and what was the purpose?

and also the new class is literally AWFUL! the class in the flashback is MUCH more tolerable my god

Jan 14, 2019 8:58 AM
She's so annoying

Oct 2, 2019 9:56 AM

Well, the tiddies are there.

Nov 5, 2019 4:59 PM
That was... pretty bad. So basically, the entire class completely forget what happened a few minutes prior? Okay. It also seems like Natsuko turned into an absolute psychopath, which I didn't really expect. I had my thoughts, but not that it would be her.

Jan 19, 5:38 AM
I can't reconcile the current group of people with those we saw in the first half of the first episode. They have all gone stupid in the head.
As for Natsuko, I suspected she would be a psycho given the death of her family but I don't understand how the rest of the class can be soo stupid to swallow her lies. Nobuaki clearly refused to have sex with her and yet they still believe that he would attack her?? Someone give these fools some brains lest they infect the rest of us with their condition!!

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

Preview MangaManga Store