Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ousama Game The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

Oct 14, 2017 9:47 PM

Squidster said:
It's like they gathered all the dumbest kids in Japan and put them all in one class.

It kinda has a "so bad it's funny" thing going for it so I'll keep watching for now.

I cant say it anybetter xD this is exactly,
i wish and dream for the Future where everyone i care can Smile happily from their heart. But no matter where i look. how ever i see... there s no me. im not there. Just like that.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 14, 2017 10:39 PM

"Adapting" two manga series into one 12-ep cour. I should say butchering perhaps, but I've read the original Ou-sama Game story and wasn't impressed either...

This is bad, in more ways than one. I'm actually enjoying this because "it's so bad it's good" entertainment.

I'll keep watching, even if only for the unintentional laughs... I wonder if the staff were laughing too during production.

Oct 14, 2017 11:05 PM

The first episode was digestible, but this one was horrible!!!
First the girl said that want fuck first with Nobuaki in front of the persons/children and after in the forest scream because she was going to be rapped, and all the children was angry with Nobuaki...sorry, but this was a jerk!!!
For me this second season between this scene and the flashback was BORING!!!!

Hello, my litte boy!

Oct 15, 2017 6:07 AM

Genuinely one of the worst anime of this season. I have read the manga a few years ago and truly hoped they never adapt it into an anime. But they did... in the worst possible manner ... Episode 2 shows a mix between Ousama Game and Ousama Game Extreme. I think they might go on focusing on the first series but why wouldn't they just adapt it normally?
I'll keep watching it but I'm not convinced

Oct 15, 2017 8:25 AM

Oh lol it's so bad, but I'm 100% gonna turn this into a drinking game.

1) Drink two fingers every time you see the phrase 'Obedience confirmed'
2) Drink one finger when MC is unnecessarily blamed for something.
3) Finish half of your drink if someone receives a 'have sex or die' message.
4) Bad fan service- Have a shot!
5) Gory death- down it!
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga

Oct 15, 2017 10:58 AM
This Series Gonna Be Full Of Fuck Scene.... Love It!!!!

Oct 15, 2017 12:33 PM
This is supposed to be horror yet no tension was created....
That chick suddenly turned into a psychopath..like wtf it felt so rushed? If you're gonna turn a nice character into a psycopath then do it properly...this one gave no shock value at all, instead it gave the "what the fuck am I doing with my life" kind of shock value..
It has a great plot. A text ordering people to do things they don't want to or they die. This would be a good psychological and tragedy series if done properly. They just fucked it up tbh... 1/10.

Oct 15, 2017 1:11 PM

Well okay, nearly all of those characters are super annoying. This is ruining the show. Curious (and afraid) where this will go...

Oct 15, 2017 3:41 PM

Here we go, this ep confirms it. We've stumbled upon the Mayoiga & Big Order of the season! Gonna need lots of popcorn for this one, and maybe some alcohol too...yea, lots of it.

Oct 16, 2017 9:36 AM

Mind you I don't read the novel or manga of this anime so this is pure focusing on this episode and a bit of the previous episode.

To honest I find it is pretty decent episode and enjoy it very much. I don't really get why people are hating it just because of how those characters are behaving in such a stupid way and the sudden change of natsuko.

I mean the reason for those classmates to behave that way is because of fear and stress. If one of my classmate was killed of like at the ending of the first episode then I will be scared as f*ck and I don't know what is going on or what I am going to do next. It is not normal and some people cannot take the emotional stress or dont think straight which result in bad/stupid behaviour. Most likely that those character will follow anything that the king orders in order to survive to the point of killing eachother.

So consider this that it explains the reaction and behaviour of those classmates and this is also how normal people would behave even somebody who is intelligent. And I don't blame them for that.

About the sudden change of natsuko, she really just reveals who she truly is which means she fooled everyone. To me she is pretty manipulative and the reason why her classmate is still siding her is they seem to not fully accepting that she is psychotic is because of their trust in her that she is always friendly toward them. For them to see this disgusting side of her is something that it is very hard for them to believe and also they don't really trust the main character. Even if the main guy does say things that are true his classmate still won't fully trust him because they still think that he is a jerk when in reality he isn't. That's what made me sad about that part but at the same time interesting.

The flashback was not really necessary and that I have to admit but it is a little bit relevant since I wonder what and HOW it has happened at the previous
game.

I am interesting to see how it ends and I will surely not drop this series.

Oct 16, 2017 4:29 PM

Im glad I dropped this.

This anime show was destined to just fail, since that plot is too complex to pull off right.

Oct 16, 2017 6:13 PM

Squidster said:
It's like they gathered all the dumbest kids in Japan and put them all in one class.

It kinda has a "so bad it's funny" thing going for it so I'll keep watching for now.

This. It's a great comedy anime.

Oct 16, 2017 8:11 PM

The first episode seemed interesting, but this one...

Fuck. This has potential to be the worst anime of the season.

Fans of the manga don't like it and neither do random anime fans... who is this even made for?

That said, the randomness makes it fun... like a shitty SAW movie. Not good at all though.

Oct 16, 2017 8:44 PM
Second episode was pretty hilarious lol. Natsuko's character having that sudden change was so bizzare and the flashback was somewhat confusing. Gonna continue watching this to see just how much bizzare it can get...

Oct 17, 2017 5:11 AM

So to add on my post from the previous episode, I guess maybe she did know what he was getting out and was just playing dumb.

Oct 17, 2017 6:22 AM

poor MC, ez hit target... the best part of this ep is da boobs, so damn good

ok, one more ep..

Oct 17, 2017 12:02 PM

Wtf is this peice trash
This is one of the worst anime ep i have ever watched in my fucking life
The characters are stupid as fuck
Some scenes are too fucking cringy
The main character is too edgy
The dialogues are fucking awful

Oct 17, 2017 2:23 PM
Who wrote this? Tommy Wiseau? Seriously, if someone liked this I have a recommendation, try the film The Room (2003).

At the end of the episode, I was rooting for the death of the MC and the entire cast.

Let me highlight some special moments:

MC: We need to cooperate and obey the orders!
Girl: You know how important the first time is, please be my first.
(Me thinking: Ok, that is not good, but at least the MC can lesser her suffering)
MC: I can't help you with that.
(Me thinking: Are you a fu...ng idiot? By the way, the hypocrite box is already checked.)

After that, the other guy tries to rape the girl, MC says nothing, but the moment that the girl turns the table and starts to strip her clothes he wants her to show some restraint... WTF?

The transformation of that girl from helpless damsel to a psycho killer is ok, I don't mind when it happens like the Kushida from youkoso jitsuryoku, it was a mask that she used in front of everyone, but here the girl simply threw away that mask without reason and in front of everyone.

But the cherry on the cake was the sudden amnesia of the entire class. They saw the girl ask for the d of the MC, they saw her transformation, they saw her asking him to follow her, but the plot needed that the MC was beaten just a little bit more, so they just couldn't remember what happened three minutes earlier.

I can't believe that such a script was approved by the main director and at least five more directors and employees, even worst, all of them were paid for that. I probably could have written something better when I was in high school...

Oct 17, 2017 3:10 PM

Holy shit this is worst than Mayoiga already

Oct 17, 2017 4:36 PM
SayakaMagica said:
"Adapting" two manga series into one 12-ep cour. I should say butchering perhaps, but I've read the original Ou-sama Game story and wasn't impressed either...

This is bad, in more ways than one. I'm actually enjoying this because "it's so bad it's good" entertainment.

I'll keep watching, even if only for the unintentional laughs... I wonder if the staff were laughing too during production.

This, sometimes it's just fun to watch a trainwreck. That said, goddamn this is bad, and gratuitous in a way that makes me feel sleazy for watching. I'm all for sex and violence, but it just isn't done well at all.

Oct 18, 2017 1:56 AM

The whole concept for this series isn't bad, and I like the inclusion of the flashbacks to show what MC was like as well as the game itself. The characters though... Christ are they brain-dead or what?
And what the hell was with the total 180 for Natsuko? Thanks to the OP it wasn't a complete surprise, but so far it feels like a random element included to add that "extra" factor to the game. With someone that's already survived it wouldn't be beyond the realm of impossibility for said survivor to help pull the rest of the class along with him. With someone like Natsuko in the mix though to fuck everything up, survival becomes ever more difficult.

It's an amusing show to say the least though. Will keep watching for now out of a mix of morbid curiosity to see where it goes and the hope of more hilariously bad confrontations post sex.

Oct 18, 2017 9:23 AM

MonoJuMal said:
Natsuko's change isn't really that surprising. It's sudden, but her life is on the line and she already seemed manipulative in the first episode with her pushing herself on the main guy.

Ludicrous, Natsuko's personality split disorder wasn't even foreshadowed properly. So when at the end of the episode the nutty side surfaced, it came off as inconsistent characterization conveniently justified by madness. It's only played for baseless shock factor.

Ask yourself this question: "would I have been able to predict the final mood swing, just guessing it from the backstory exposition Nobuaki overhears from two schoolmates passing by?" Not everyone becomes an edgy psychopath because of family tragedy, bub.

TheHonestThief said:
With someone like Natsuko in the mix though to fuck everything up, survival becomes ever more difficult.

That's why the Natsuko heel turn looks contrived. It passes off as an artificially generated twist to make the survival even more tricky instead of a plausible villain transition.

TheHonestThief said:
The whole concept for this series isn't bad

The concept sounds stupid because it's just about turning a mundane party game into a death game for the hell of it. That said apart, what decided me to watch the show is because I think battle royale genre is cool. I also wanted to see how much this adaptation fails to live up to its promises.

It's an amusing show to say the least though. Will keep watching for now out of a mix of morbid curiosity to see where it goes and the hope of more hilariously bad confrontations post sex.

You worded it better than me, thief.

That being said, it still could have worked out as an academic psychological/thriller anime, if it was strictly written with plausibility in mind, instead of being driven by a supernatural element. It's also too bad the show focus way too much on Nobuaki and Natsuko. A good way to turn around the lack of side characters development would be to have the game master only give order to two persons at a time, so that we get to see how they deal with it more in depth. I can't care for shock factor if you don't have me get attached to protagonists first.

TheHonestThief said:
The characters though... Christ are they brain-dead or what?

I know right!
"Hey, chaps, it's just a prank. Yah, our classmates hanged just as we were introduced to these weird messages, right? Let's just not contact the police and try to find out if it's related to some murderer's backstory *shrugs given* "

"Wagh, I am dying in a clearly unnatural way in front of everyone, I am sure you know the secret techniques of the Hokuto responsible of this. Even though you're pinned down after we beat yo ass. Hate... You..."

"This Nobuaki fuckhead is so helpful! I am sure he tried to rape Natsuko! Let's just believe the version of that weird crazy betch instead. At least she is hot! And that coochie privilege y'know"

Oct 18, 2017 10:23 AM

sorcery said:
MonoJuMal said:
Natsuko's change isn't really that surprising. It's sudden, but her life is on the line and she already seemed manipulative in the first episode with her pushing herself on the main guy.

Ludicrous, Natsuko's personality split disorder wasn't even foreshadowed properly. So when at the end of the episode the nutty side surfaced, it came off as inconsistent characterization conveniently justified by madness. It's only played for baseless shock factor.

Ask yourself this question: "would I have been able to predict the final mood swing, just guessing it from the backstory exposition Nobuaki overhears from two schoolmates passing by?" Not everyone becomes an edgy psychopath because of family tragedy, bub.

I've read the manga that involves the prequel before this, so it makes sense.

Even then, she kept going after the MC even when he told her to leave her alone. Then she forced that kiss on him. She knows he doesn't want her and he's still grieving for his girlfriend and friends who passed away not that long ago. The fact that she keeps pushing him to accept her shows that she has a weird personality and is use to getting what she wants. When he didn't listen, she turned on him.

In this type of horror genre, there's always someone like that. They start off as perfect and nice, but then turn when they don't get what they want.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Oct 18, 2017 11:08 AM

No-no-no. An outsider shouldn't have to read the source to get the full experience. The anime is the anime and the manga is the manga.

If it doesn't work as a standalone, the blame's all on the adaptation.
I'd rather have Seven slows down the pace and do proper exposition, rather than rushing to the core of matter. Faulty storytelling, that's what it is.

Oct 18, 2017 2:08 PM

sorcery said:

You worded it better than me, thief.

That being said, it still could have worked out as an academic psychological/thriller anime, if it was strictly written with plausibility in mind, instead of being driven by a supernatural element. It's also too bad the show focus way too much on Nobuaki and Natsuko. A good way to turn around the lack of side characters development would be to have the game master only give order to two persons at a time, so that we get to see how they deal with it more in depth. I can't care for shock factor if you don't have me get attached to protagonists first.

TheHonestThief said:
The characters though... Christ are they brain-dead or what?

I know right!
"Hey, chaps, it's just a prank. Yah, our classmates hanged just as we were introduced to these weird messages, right? Let's just not contact the police and try to find out if it's related to some murderer's backstory *shrugs given* "

"Wagh, I am dying in a clearly unnatural way in front of everyone, I am sure you know the secret techniques of the Hokuto responsible of this. Even though you're pinned down after we beat yo ass. Hate... You..."

"This Nobuaki fuckhead is so helpful! I am sure he tried to rape Natsuko! Let's just believe the version of that weird crazy betch instead. At least she is hot! And that coochie privilege y'know"

Those really are the only two reasons to hit play at this point. xD

I too would’ve liked the concept more if it was treated more as a psychlological drama. Orders that revolved a bit less around sex like the classic King’s Game (though that could of course exist to) and rather challenged the characters on what they would do to say keep something a secret.

And yes, brain dead is the only possible conclusion.

Oct 18, 2017 4:21 PM

I lost focus after Natsuko's character change. It came out of nowhere and surprised her classmates. A minute later, she, in front of everyone, asked the MC to talk alone and then made the false accusation which everyone believed, forgetting that Natsuko was a closet psycho.

Towards the end, a random guy appeared. Wut? XD

This series is in the so-bad-it's-good category. Dumbest show I've watched this year lol.
<GENERIC SIGNATURE>

Oct 18, 2017 8:35 PM

Another bullshit thing is the hidden rule exposed at the end "if someone send "die" to a person, he/she gets to die as part of the game". I dislike it when animes are written like that. It should have been established as one of the fundamental rule since the beginning. That's one more plot convenience to kill off a big part of the cast, to me.

Oct 18, 2017 9:11 PM
where i can download immediately after airing on tv

Oct 18, 2017 11:54 PM

MC is annoying as hell, probably second most annoying MC just behind Subaru

Oct 19, 2017 1:38 AM

I'm so fucking confused LOL the only thing that made sense to me was the flashback scene?? The stuff happening in real time just went over my head. Like Natsuko's sudden change in character is so random and poorly timed. It didn't have the impact that was intended, instead I was left feeling find of confused.

Oct 19, 2017 11:56 AM

it's actually amazing how bad this show is.

Oct 19, 2017 5:48 PM

that girl needs to text Natsuko to die

Oct 19, 2017 10:34 PM
Thinking of dropping....

Oct 20, 2017 1:21 AM

Ok. I got enough of that insult to my intelligence. This anime is ridiculously bad. That being said i will still give it more than it deserves because of 2 reasons :
1. So bad it was hilarious at times
2. I really liked the opening.
So i'll give it a big 2/10 which is more than this deserves.

Profile Picture and Avatar/Signature made by SenpieX, requested in this thread :https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1568530&show=0

Oct 20, 2017 4:01 AM

hahahaha why did she just randomly turn evil? This show is something...

Oct 23, 2017 12:33 AM

This is quite possibly the dumbest piece of garbage anime I have seen that was made this year. Everything about this show seems to be so stupid that I need to see how much worse this show can get. Another case of "turn your brain off". Insulting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 23, 2017 1:02 AM
Him: "Omg, this 'King' is killing all of you! You have to listen to me!!!"
Them: "We don't know if we want to believe you..."
Him: "But it's OBVIOUS that something supernatural is going on!!!"
Them: "Still not sure..."

Her: "Help! Even though I'm suspicious as fuck this guy that's desperately trying to help all of you is attacking me!"
Them: "LET'S BELIEVE HER IMMEDIATELY!!!"

Seriously, I hate it when the gullibility or unbelieving of characters is so damn inconsistent.
It's all just so extremely convenient.
And that flashback... It's probably because I'm genre savvy, but why did they let the guy leave the room and get a drink ALONE?
I thought it were going to be exciting and that the bully was going to get hanged because the glasses guy didn't complete his task (but that's sadly not how the rules work...).

Oct 26, 2017 3:43 AM

Wish they had an anime version of the Ousama game Kanazawa participated it. It was the Ousama game that got me hooked into the fandom in the first place.

Ugh, I take it all back. Natsuko, the guys, every single person in Kanazawa's class sans him. I hate them all. They should all just... urgh. I just want them to get hurt so bad. Especially Natsuko.

Oct 27, 2017 10:42 AM

BWAHAHAHAHA...........eh? nobody's laughing....The pure irrationality and 2-sec memory of most charas in this show is comic gold. Not much else is even worth discussing.

Oct 27, 2017 9:36 PM

Arrgggg, Natsuko suddenly wants to fuck, side characters more stupid than the first episode, boring flashback Arggggggg. That guy when he died it was so funny his face.
Modified by Nurguburu, Oct 27, 2017 10:16 PM
Life has no meaning.

Oct 31, 2017 3:31 PM

These are some stupid ass high schoolers.

Nov 4, 2017 8:08 AM

asekuro said:
. So consider this that it explains the reaction and behaviour of those classmates and this is also how normal people would behave even somebody who is intelligent. And I don't blame them for that.

About the sudden change of natsuko, she really just reveals who she truly is which means she fooled everyone.

I don`t want to sound offensive but man... this is the opposite of what normal people will behave.

Some strict facts:
1. Natsuko likes MC from the start. Everyone in the class has seen this. Proof: EP 1 when they joked about "King`s order". MC had to kiss Natsuko so they thought it was MC`s joke to kiss her.
2. Natsuko said it out loud: "I am a virgin, I want to get it first with you MC!". Everyone has heard it. Mc said : Nope.
3. Natsuko proceeded to take off her clother. MC said "Wait, you cant". Natsuko said: Okay lets go to talk together.
4. Natsuko screamed that MC want to rape her. MC got beaten to a pulp.

WHAT THE HELL? I can understand them to stop him but beating him to a pulp? She just wanted him to copulate with her like 2 minutes ago? And now he is raping her. Great.

I don`t even want to start about sudden change in Natsuko, that even her stupid classmates has witnessed. Heck, they know her for a long time, she was all sweet and innocent(said thousand times) and now she want to fuck in front of all of them, because "lol, I do anything to survive". Seconds before her change she was almost crying that she is not ready and all.

Second thing:
This guys knows something about the King`s Game? Beat him. He is probably the King! Thats why he is warning everybody!

It is pretty easy to check if everybody from his class is dead. Just ask him about the class and then search the fuckin` internet.

Third thing:
Natsuko is probably the King. If so... she is the stupidest King ever. She just showed her true colours really fast, even the most stupid people in the Japan(her class) have noticed her change in behaviour. She got perfect opportunity to get rid of MC, when it came out that he wanted them both to die. But no, lets make this EDGY.

Holy shit, I am so much disappointed. The premise of the show is quite interesting. But they decided to make it NTR/touch/fuck each other. What about some clever task like stealing something or something that need entire class to cooperate? No? This is great plot point for some hentai though.

Mayoiga vibes but this time more edgy. This is just edgy. Psycho bitch? Check. Bullying and beating in every episode? Check. Time to get shaggy? Check. Some perverted king? Check. MC with a trauma past? Check. EDGY.

Nov 7, 2017 5:33 PM

Fall 2017 is an actual fall(ing) of the anime.
♿250♿KG♿BEAST♿COMING♿THROUGH

Nov 8, 2017 8:29 AM

RebelPanda said:
Mayoiga 2 is showing its true face, soon it will achieve it’s final form and we will all be absorbed by the rapture.

this is mindnumbingly stupid and i love it…

I feel bad for liking both Mayoiga and this, I guess some of us just have a soft spot for really crappy anime lol.

Nov 10, 2017 8:10 PM
The Dude

The flashback was great, but that change of personality out of nowhere really felt wrong.

Nov 15, 2017 12:06 PM

To be honest, I really liked the episode. I didn't expect Natsuko become a psycho. I see a death flag there.

Dec 9, 2017 10:25 AM

I feel sorry for Tazaki Daisuke. Oh well, at least he got to fuck that long-haired motherfucker's chick before dying. Also that girl, Misaki got to fuck a rich kid, too bad she couldn't marry him lol she's gonna die too anyway so it doesn't matter who fucks, sucks, licks, stabs, slashes, guts, etc. who.

Also, a guy with long hair in a Japanese high school? Don't they have rules about the length of hair? I remember attending a high school in South Korea, Japan and the Philippines and they all had requirements for how long/short their hair should be then again it probably depends on the school.

This series reminds of me of those horror B-films with shitty actors, excuse for starlets to show off their tits, have sex on screen, with awful acting and special effects. They're horrible but fun to watch just for the hell of it.

Love how Nobuaki was like, "There's nothing I can do" and lets Teruaki force himself on Natsuko, completely ignoring her then suddenly when Natsuko's personality does a 180 and tries fuck Teruaki, he's like, "WTF are you doing!? You're a GIRL! D: Haven't you any SHAME!? " LOL this sums up this series pretty much, overreacting, denial, fucking stupid characters who all deserve to die (probably except for Daisuke, the rich kid who wanted to be a rockstar).
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Dec 15, 2017 2:42 AM

WHOA that 360 degree change in Natsuko! I can't help but feel that her crazy side matches the situation more when it is to surviving.

That to survive scene with the glasses guy was really well done.

Dec 25, 2017 6:34 AM

y do they never tell anyone else like parents teacher or cops in these animes

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

Preview MangaManga Store