Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
King's Game
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Oct 13, 2017 6:43 AM

Jun 2016
Well that was a better episode than the previous one, so from 5/10 to 6/10. No more weird animation mishaps, though Nobuaki confuses the hell outta me. What's up with the sudden personality changes!?! Am I the only one being weirded by it?

And when you met the most okay character in this anime then he just fucking died. Nice. Fuck that Shouta guy. Die a slow painful death please.

I hate everyone in this show. At least, Natsuko showed her true colors and I honestly want Nobuaki to die. Lmfao. So, I like her? Hahahaha.

It was an okay episode, but the characters (except Daisuke) makes me hate this show. They're all annoying and dumb as fuck.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 13, 2017 7:22 AM
Dec 2015
did he fall for the times being wrong twice
Oct 13, 2017 7:39 AM
Jul 2018
Whao, so many haters for this anime..... O.Ol'l
But nevertheless, I still enjoy watching these novel/manga based anime until the end rather then watch all those unknown and always new release light novel story animation.

For this episode 2, I would say it's not bad overall, just that it's confusing if u suddenly lost track on which is the present story and which is the past timeline story. Only thing I dislike is, the anime scene is different from the manga, so some details kinda being lost there = Nobuaki acts stupid so obviously...
Episode 1 is like this, episode 2 is like this, hopefully not much scene would be changed from episode 3 onwards too...

And I also notice that people have problem trying to figure out who is who that is appearing in the anime.
But trust me, u really don't need to know or remember most of them, all u need to know is:

Nobuaki, Chiemi, Naoya, Ria (main characters from ousama game)
Natsuko, Kenta, Riona, Teruaki, and maybe Aimi, Mizuki and Ryo (the main and side characters for shuukyoku)
that's all u need to know, forget all the others.

PS: And for people wondering what the heck is Natsuko acting so weird with that 180 change, if u manage to find/read Rinjo, then u know why she acts like this.
She just snap, and she dislike how Nobuaki acts like trying to be a savior for everyone even though the answer is clear that everyone will die in the end mostly.
removed-userOct 13, 2017 7:45 AM
Oct 13, 2017 7:39 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Well this was another laughable episode. I'm just gonna assume this is gonna be one of those "so cheesy it's good" shows for me.

I can't get with the MC's personality and the way his classmates die in this episode is just nonsensical.
Oct 13, 2017 7:43 AM
Dec 2016
Why does this feel like an excuse for pervy sex stuff? I really hope we get different "texts" other than pervy stuff or hang yourself. Although "dont sleep" was cool in the first ep
Oct 13, 2017 7:44 AM
Oct 2017
I am not understanding this anime at all, lol.

Also, didn't notice it was a flashback until I read it.

God, this is so awful it's actually good.

@Edit: I mean, it's too confusing, what the fuck is happening?
FlammDumbFoxOct 13, 2017 7:50 AM
Oct 13, 2017 7:56 AM
Jul 2018
Flamm said:
I am not understanding this anime at all, lol.

Also, didn't notice it was a flashback until I read it.

God, this is so awful it's actually good.

@Edit: I mean, it's too confusing, what the fuck is happening?

Just take the flashback part as the intro to ousama game rules, and the anime itself for the game's progress and how it will end.
If u take it like this, then it won't be that confusing afterwards.

The only confusing thing is, u won't know the true reason about why this game is happening since it's base on Kigen's storyline there and the anime won't be showing this part.
Oct 13, 2017 8:03 AM

Mar 2013
To add, the reason why the flashback doesn't work to explain the rules of imminent punishment in the face of disobedience is that, glasses never "truly" disobeyed. This could have been an interesting confirmation of whether or not the person obeying the command and the target are both killed.

In fact, that is what made me angry. We could have seen confirmation of this or other factoids the main character has learned, but this just leaves more questions for no good reason. Why ramble about your sad backstory, main character? Is it so that we feel bad when you inevitably get beat up a third, fourth, and fifth time over the dumbest reasoning?

Also, I hate everyone. Honda is too crazy a jerk to sympathize with, and the main character is someone I hate.
PeripheralVisionOct 13, 2017 8:17 AM
Oct 13, 2017 8:03 AM
Nov 2016
Putting such good songs in the OP and ED should be a crime.

Another episode of straight TRASH.

Oct 13, 2017 9:50 AM
Apr 2016
b1051211 said:
It sucks so much that out of all the times the coldrain even makes an op for a show.... they make one for this show T___T RIP

whats up with terrible anime not using their budget to hire decent writers and storyboarders but rather fantastic op music *sigh*

mixed feelings i mean lets face facts... we knew this was gonna be bad hell thats like half the reason most of us is here... just to see how the train wrecks...

The episode was bad.... but its not like we were expecting better... the real question is does the MC get the shit kicked out of him every episode...atleast in mayogia the characters had all different ways to easily recognize them wether its the voice or visual style but here everyone just kinda blends together into one big blob that is easy to label as "class" thats what tmade the flash backs kinda hared to recognize because the kid wearing the orange vest that i was like ... huh... is he new

anyway overall 4/10 episode coming from a 6/10 series im just waiting for a sex scene really.

sex scene was in manga
she was having sex when nobu kun called her
so it would be in anime for sure
Oct 13, 2017 10:20 AM

Dec 2015
This is still the most horrible anime I've ever watched.

The thing is that I still want to watch it just to laugh and get disappointed of how terrible it is.

I also love how the score keeps going down.
Oct 13, 2017 12:32 PM
Feb 2009
Well, if anything, this episode might correct some of the "absurd" stuff of the first episode. If we take the assumption that Natsuko believed from the start that the Ousama-Game was real, that can explain why she pretended to be in love with the MC, was trying to find him before midnight and kissed him.

Regarding the episode itself : Well, seems the flashback was actually the "highlight" from this episode (even if it's was pretty bad), because the end of the episode is just so weird :

- Guy try to "rape" a girl in front of the whole class (sure), no reaction from anyone,
- Then girl go psycho, and decide to do exactly the SAME thing but people try to STOP her ("you're a girl").

So, what, guy can freely rape a girl but girl can not freely rape a man ?

But, anyway, nobody is hit or anything... Then... The girl pretends that the MC was "attacking her" and now all the guys hit him ?

OF COURSE. Our dear beloved MC needs to be hit otherwise we would not be moved by it's desire to help his classmates.

And people barely notice that Natsuko is behaving weirdly...

Oct 13, 2017 2:07 PM

Oct 2017
DylanIsBored said:
-SP- said:
Everyone hating on this show, meanwhile im enjoying it. I just want the main character to be like f**k it and abandon everyone in his class and try to survive on his own, watching everyone else in his class die one by one while he just laughs.

Yeah nearly everyone here is hating on it but i'm here just chillin, but i already know basically what happens since i read spoilers. ;-;

Wow especially for a show like this, spoilers must ruin the show completely.
Oct 13, 2017 4:00 PM

May 2014
-SP- said:
DylanIsBored said:

Yeah nearly everyone here is hating on it but i'm here just chillin, but i already know basically what happens since i read spoilers. ;-;

Ruin something that is already ruined.... All I want is to somehow read the manga but it wasn't translated yet.
Oct 13, 2017 4:23 PM

Dec 2007
WTF?! She just made a complete change in her personality and everyone still listens to her? Are you serious? Also why would you risk showing your crazy side if you didn't give a shit about the sex to begin with. This makes no sense. Everyone there is retarded.
Oct 13, 2017 4:27 PM
Apr 2012
i love ousama game manga and this anime just ruin it lol
really expecting something since the first episode and it let me down, i keep on asking myself "when is this anime going to end omg 20 minutes is so long"

still going to watch it for a laugh stock.
Oct 13, 2017 4:49 PM

Aug 2015
Good opening and OST. Bad ending and animation. Trash history. Horrible, disgusting! I hated the personality of the characters. If I continue to watch, I will vomit.
Oct 13, 2017 5:21 PM
Jul 2015
why didn't i drop this earlier i wonder...
Oct 13, 2017 6:09 PM

Jan 2011
This show is fucking cringe
Oct 13, 2017 6:21 PM
Aug 2017
This anime is so bad, it's good. At least it's entertaining. Dialogue is cringey as well. Looking forward to see these idiots drop dead like flies.
Oct 13, 2017 6:34 PM

Nov 2011
I'm just in it to see some gruesome deaths. If everyone ends up hanging themselves...welp it'll definitely be my biggest waste of time this season haha.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Oct 13, 2017 6:49 PM

Apr 2015
This author really couldn't anything more creative than a fuck to survive scenario? Damn, put some thought into this man! We have intellect for a reason. I've giving this 1 more chance next week.

Oct 13, 2017 7:57 PM

Jul 2015
Yup, this is about what I expected from this anime. THIS ISN'T GOOD.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Oct 13, 2017 8:05 PM

Jul 2016
That girl went cray cray, just like this show took a massive turn for the worse.

Who knows, maybe this will be one of those show that's so bad, it's good. We shall see.

Oct 13, 2017 8:48 PM

Jan 2013
The idea behind this anime is nice but this episode....wtf like.
I don't know but it wasn't that great. A lot of things look "random", like if they didn't use their brains to think.
Btw that was a totally unexpected move from Natsuko, what a b***.
Hope this gets better in the next episodes because this one was kinda disappointed.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 13, 2017 9:05 PM

Aug 2013
Gonna have to use the OP and ED as an excuse to drag myself through this show every week.

Natsuko going full psycho bitch wasn't really a shocker, because the OP credits completely give it away, but the way they went about it kind of threw me off in a bad way. I was expecting her to get psychologically broken through the game, like every week she has to fuck another dude, and then it escalates into like her getting banged by 4 dudes in a day, or she has to do some way more fucked up shit compared to everyone else in the group...but uhhh, nope.

She just is completely psychotic from the get-go. Wants nothing more than to survive no matter the cost. Idk why she was so hell bent on playing innocent and trying to bang Nobu when he kept saying he didn't know a way to cheat the system. She only wanted information and he made it clear he didn't have it. She didn't show her true colors until she knew banging Teruaki was her only safe way. I wonder if they'll do more on her backstory, because as of now there's no rhyme or reason why she's actually a crazy bitch and was just putting on a façade for the whole class.

EDIT: Also now that I think about it, Natsuko's behavior from the get-go implies that she believed from the very beginning that the game was real. Since we can assume from her psychotic behavior this episode that she never liked Nobu and was trying to get information out of him, then that would imply that when she kissed him for the first order of the game, that she believed it was real then too. Question is why? Literally nobody fucking else believed it, why her?

Nobu has my head scratching too. He's hell bent on saving everyone in the class despite them beating the Asian out of him twice. First time you could argue is a gimme; he was acting crazy and taking the game seriously and no one believed him so they fucked him up. Guy dies and then they finally believe him. That's....ok. But then the entire class stood there and watched Natsuki act like a sadistic bitch, and they all even remarked "oh, well she's acting weird", and the dude she was about to rape was scared out of his mind of her...and yet they immediately believe her when she says Nobu tried to assault her and they beat the fuck out of him again even harder.

That should've been the nail in coffin, like fuck ya'll, just don't do the orders and fucking die. He could do whatever it takes to live then like he probably did the first time and move on. Christ its not even like he's friends with anyone here. His old class he was friends with all of them. In this class he intentionally distanced himself from them and they all hate him. FUCK EM! Let em die then!
Jonesy974Oct 13, 2017 9:25 PM
Oct 13, 2017 9:20 PM

Aug 2013
Fauzan_Naufal said:
I think that fucking who beat MC already know Natsuko personality. it's imposible they could easily believe in natsuko and start kicking nobuaki (unless they're really stupid).

I think there's a chance they've previously slept with Natsuko and been forced to follow his orders (I didn't read the third manga so I do not know its ture or not) but we all know that natsuko himself tells nobuaki to fuck her and he also clearly shows her real character. In this situation they should feel weird instead of judging Nobuaki.

And last, if anyone read manga did you know who is
Akamatsu Kenta? His face appeared on the poster adjacent to Naoya (nobuaki's best friend) which appears at end this eps.

Chiemi(Nobuaki Girlfriend)-Natsuko(Bitch)
Naoya(Nobuaki Best Friend)-Kenta(??)
Ria(Detective in prev games(i thnik)-??(??)

I'm just going to assume the poster is showing the counter-part to each class.

Like on the left we have his love interest, his best friend, and some girl (who I'm guessing will be like the investigative type who supports and allies with Nobu). Then on the right you have love interest (who was one-sided and turned out to be psycho), yet to be introduced guy, who will probably end up siding with Nobu and befriending him, and the blonde girl, who will probably end up being the detective/supporting ally role. She may even turn out to be the actual love interest if she really supports Nobu. Chances of that are pretty high I'd guess; if you watch the OP credits, right after the scene where everyone gets swallowed by darkness, it zooms out from Nobu's face, and it has him, the blonde girl and Natusko together. Nobu and the blonde girl are close together, and they look over at Natsuko who's far away from them and then the scene closes in to her and she makes her psychotic face.

So my prediction is that it'll play out with the blonde girl (and probably the guy to a lesser degree) allying against Natusko who becomes a psycho antagonist, with the blonde girl possibly filling the romance role legitimately.
Oct 13, 2017 9:36 PM
Apr 2016
Cant believe this pyscho Natsuko Honda is related to Chiemi and Kazunori.
Oct 13, 2017 9:39 PM
Apr 2016
Jonesy974 said:
Fauzan_Naufal said:
I think that fucking who beat MC already know Natsuko personality. it's imposible they could easily believe in natsuko and start kicking nobuaki (unless they're really stupid).

I think there's a chance they've previously slept with Natsuko and been forced to follow his orders (I didn't read the third manga so I do not know its ture or not) but we all know that natsuko himself tells nobuaki to fuck her and he also clearly shows her real character. In this situation they should feel weird instead of judging Nobuaki.

And last, if anyone read manga did you know who is
Akamatsu Kenta? His face appeared on the poster adjacent to Naoya (nobuaki's best friend) which appears at end this eps.

Chiemi(Nobuaki Girlfriend)-Natsuko(Bitch)
Naoya(Nobuaki Best Friend)-Kenta(??)
Ria(Detective in prev games(i thnik)-??(??)

Like on the left we have his love interest, his best friend, and some girl (who I'm guessing will be like the investigative type who supports and allies with Nobu). Then on the right you have love interest (who was one-sided and turned out to be psycho), yet to be introduced guy, who will probably end up siding with Nobu and befriending him, and the blonde girl, who will probably end up being the detective/supporting ally role. She may even turn out to be the actual love interest if she really supports Nobu. Chances of that are pretty high I'd guess; if you watch the OP credits, right after the scene where everyone gets swallowed by darkness, it zooms out from Nobu's face, and it has him, the blonde girl and Natusko together. Nobu and the blonde girl are close together, and they look over at Natsuko who's far away from them and then the scene closes in to her and she makes her psychotic face.

So my prediction is that it'll play out with the blonde girl (and probably the guy to a lesser degree) allying against Natusko who becomes a psycho antagonist, with the blonde girl possibly filling the romance role legitimately.

I just think the girl on the lower right is probably the Combination of Ria and Chiemi. The main girl of this series probably. I dont want to accept that psycho Natsuko as the main girl.
Oct 13, 2017 9:43 PM

Jun 2013
oh man the OP is really awesome and of course, the whole class is being stupid and Natsuko is being a crazy ass bitch
Oct 13, 2017 10:01 PM

Aug 2013
hexagonia09 said:
Jonesy974 said:

I just think the girl on the lower right is probably the Combination of Ria and Chiemi. The main girl of this series probably. I dont want to accept that psycho Natsuko as the main girl.

Yep those were my thoughts. I think Nobu was using his dead girlfriend as an excuse because Natsuko was being so pushy with him. Now she's clearly set herself up as an antagonist. I think if the blonde girl allies with him and bonds with him more naturally he wont pretend like Chiemi is still alive or anything.
Oct 14, 2017 1:25 AM
Aug 2017
minimiau said:
BlackstarFallen said:
What a horrible episode. There was so much stupidity and overreactions. Natsuko just suddenly turned into a psycho. There was also a flashback for the previous game. This was hard to watch. The only good part about it was the OP.

You have all the reason. I really don't understand why abouth nothing Natsuko turned into a psyco. One moment, "I don't want to hace sex". The next second "Ok, lets do it, here".

I don't have problems with the flashback, but the rest of the episode it has all problems. Question is: Will the class will hit Nobuaki in every episode?

If you're a psycho there will be a moment that you will snap into the real you and that was that right moment. Did you not watch and heard her reason why she wants to get close to the MC? She said it very loud and clear.

Though the entirety of her reason is still unclear but one thing is for sure she will play as a damsel in-distress and will try to control others for her own gain.
Oct 14, 2017 2:10 AM

Mar 2014
i wasnt expecting a horror anime to be good. i've long given up on that, but this show is just beyond shitty.
ive not often seen an episode rated this low ether.

and for fucks sake the characters are just too fucking stupid, i dont even think i can watch this till the end..
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.
Oct 14, 2017 2:18 AM

Oct 2017
Hibiki07 said:
-SP- said:

Ruin something that is already ruined.... All I want is to somehow read the manga but it wasn't translated yet.

Say what you will, but i'm actually enjoying this.
Oct 14, 2017 5:38 AM

Jul 2009
Is it just me or OP and ED kinda hinted who the king is? Also this whole episode put the focus on
. Also, this damn king just want everyone to f*ck!
Oct 14, 2017 6:59 AM
Apr 2016
Jonesy974 said:
Gonna have to use the OP and ED as an excuse to drag myself through this show every week.

Natsuko going full psycho bitch wasn't really a shocker, because the OP credits completely give it away, but the way they went about it kind of threw me off in a bad way. I was expecting her to get psychologically broken through the game, like every week she has to fuck another dude, and then it escalates into like her getting banged by 4 dudes in a day, or she has to do some way more fucked up shit compared to everyone else in the group...but uhhh, nope.

She just is completely psychotic from the get-go. Wants nothing more than to survive no matter the cost. Idk why she was so hell bent on playing innocent and trying to bang Nobu when he kept saying he didn't know a way to cheat the system. She only wanted information and he made it clear he didn't have it. She didn't show her true colors until she knew banging Teruaki was her only safe way. I wonder if they'll do more on her backstory, because as of now there's no rhyme or reason why she's actually a crazy bitch and was just putting on a façade for the whole class.

EDIT: Also now that I think about it, Natsuko's behavior from the get-go implies that she believed from the very beginning that the game was real. Since we can assume from her psychotic behavior this episode that she never liked Nobu and was trying to get information out of him, then that would imply that when she kissed him for the first order of the game, that she believed it was real then too. Question is why? Literally nobody fucking else believed it, why her?

Nobu has my head scratching too. He's hell bent on saving everyone in the class despite them beating the Asian out of him twice. First time you could argue is a gimme; he was acting crazy and taking the game seriously and no one believed him so they fucked him up. Guy dies and then they finally believe him. That's....ok. But then the entire class stood there and watched Natsuki act like a sadistic bitch, and they all even remarked "oh, well she's acting weird", and the dude she was about to rape was scared out of his mind of her...and yet they immediately believe her when she says Nobu tried to assault her and they beat the fuck out of him again even harder.

That should've been the nail in coffin, like fuck ya'll, just don't do the orders and fucking die. He could do whatever it takes to live then like he probably did the first time and move on. Christ its not even like he's friends with anyone here. His old class he was friends with all of them. In this class he intentionally distanced himself from them and they all hate him. FUCK EM! Let em die then!

bro natsuko liked the nobuaki
if you read the manga

you'll know

I don't wanna spoil

if the game didn't existed she may have persue him
Oct 14, 2017 7:34 AM
Mar 2017
how you could pack so many stupid in hateful characters in one show
guess it take some talent
such a cringy experience
guess i will until next episode to decide whether i will drop the show or not
but so far it's horrible.
MustafaK1996Oct 14, 2017 7:51 AM
Oct 14, 2017 7:42 AM
Mar 2012
transitions so confusing & messy, suddenly there's 2 classes full of names & lots of dead already. Weird mc keeps getting beat up but it doesnt make me care. Kinda fun how all characters turn derp but it's hardly a story.
Oct 14, 2017 7:51 AM

Nov 2016
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Oct 14, 2017 10:13 AM

Jun 2016
Danae said:
Fuck or Die: The Animation

okay no kidding though whoever's the king is a perverted asshole. I really wanna know who it is, why he targets specific classrooms etc. If they didn't have a phone would they still die? I think I would get rid of mine in this situation lol

Anyway, Natsuko's transformation was creepy af and kind of nonsensical so I hope it's explained later
lmao Fuck or Die: The Animation. That was quite funny xD
Oct 14, 2017 10:34 AM

Aug 2014
Less than 10 seconds after the opening and she's already trying to convince him to fuck her before fucking the other guy
"You know how I feel about you!"

I know this whole thing is stupid and so he does know, but IF HE WAS A NORMAL FUNCTIONING HUMAN BEING, NO, HE WOULDN'T KNOW, SINCE YOU GUYS TALKED FOR LIKE HALF A DAY

Edit: I'm unsure if I should keep watching 10 seconds in

Edit: I kept watching, I can't keep up with the change of mood, the flashback is disturbingly bad too, that friend of Nobuaki beeing all cheered up the day after two classmates hanged themselves, another one telling a third to kill himself the day after that, this is some serious bad shit
LucDiswayOct 14, 2017 10:44 AM
Ruka desu.
Oct 14, 2017 10:42 AM

Jan 2014
She's psycho. Of course she is. Japan loves psycho girls.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Oct 14, 2017 11:37 AM
Dec 2009
He gets a chance to have sex with the hottest girl in the class (before she goes all psycho) and save the lives of 2 people in the process. Fucking idiot. His constant yelling is grating as hell too.
Oct 14, 2017 11:39 AM
Mar 2016
Sande said:
I'm guessing she
Nothing else comes to mind that would justify her sudden shift in personality.

Who's she?????????????
Oct 14, 2017 12:31 PM

Oct 2015
Im wondering if the World's physics and laws can change
Like if you were appointed king and you order someone to
die in a certain way but they die in a different way, then they'll be revived and forced to die in the way that they were ordered

but either way, theyre dead
so thats useless

but my god I hate MCs like these
"Optimistic trash who are obligated to save people" types of MCs

This is going to be as horrible as Mayoiga.
MoonKingZ4Oct 14, 2017 12:43 PM
ur mum gay lol
Soundcloud - Lunar Aura
Oct 14, 2017 12:40 PM

Mar 2013
Lucky96u said:
Less than 10 seconds after the opening and she's already trying to convince him to fuck her before fucking the other guy
"You know how I feel about you!"

I know this whole thing is stupid and so he does know, but IF HE WAS A NORMAL FUNCTIONING HUMAN BEING, NO, HE WOULDN'T KNOW, SINCE YOU GUYS TALKED FOR LIKE HALF A DAY

Edit: I'm unsure if I should keep watching 10 seconds in

Edit: I kept watching, I can't keep up with the change of mood, the flashback is disturbingly bad too, that friend of Nobuaki beeing all cheered up the day after two classmates hanged themselves, another one telling a third to kill himself the day after that, this is some serious bad shit

They knew each other quite a bit, and honestly, despite that, I would have think a functioning human, or group of them, would doth protest Terumaki trying to rape her in public view of everyone, or rape her at all. (Why not admit that it has to be done, and let her come to terms with it?)

Even then, the kiss that set everything off has to mean something, but the MC did nothing.

Of course, the whole dating aspect has to be accounted for (Which indeed, was for 10 seconds with an emotionally isolated guy), but I am angered he just stood by and did absolutely nothing. I would have honestly accepted him sleeping with her, or refusing and telling Terumaki to stop being such a rapacious asshole, but he did neither, and that angered me, honestly.

Hence why I protested he could do any number of things.

Though the presence of adults also compound to the number of idiocies, though for the sake of my criticism, I try to focus on specific, internal story logic and rationale versus physics, issues of governance, and all that.
Oct 14, 2017 12:49 PM

Oct 2015
So in order to make sex order look less horrible, they just turned her into a bitch. The previous sex order happened so fast, no one had a chance to develop any attachment to the characters. I guess the King is a voyeur.
Oct 14, 2017 1:35 PM

Jun 2016
Natsuko's change isn't really that surprising. It's sudden, but her life is on the line and she already seemed manipulative in the first episode with her pushing herself on the main guy.

I'm just confused that the class would willingly beat up and almost kill the only person who has experience with this game.

Amarrez said:
I love how no one really gave a shit that Teruaki was about to rape Natsuko, but the moment Natsuko took her top off everyone freaked out.

That's because she's a girl and should have some shame!
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Oct 14, 2017 2:23 PM

Jun 2015
Honestly this didnt made any sense sudden 180% turn from the girl also the false accusing, there is no impact to be had here one simply cant take seriously, anyway its still an entertaining mess, will keep watching hoping for some fun death scene, or random nonsense to happen.
Oct 14, 2017 3:45 PM

Feb 2013
A little too much time was spent on that flashback.

Crazy girl is crazy. Fun.

Nobody died this episode :(
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2017

138 by Jakerr11 »»
Apr 16, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

131 by Nitrofire11111 »»
Mar 16, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2017

316 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 10, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2017

99 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 6, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2017

116 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 3, 12:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.