Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Aria the Origination Episode 9 Discussion

Mar 22, 2018 10:20 PM
I can see where people are coming from with thinking this is a bit sudden. We never really got to see Alice improve her interpersonal skills much, while we always got to see how talented she is with the oar. A few more hints of her handling strangers better would have been nice. Still, I think it was the right decision to have her be the first instant Prima.

Apr 6, 2018 4:19 PM
It was such a nice episode up until Athena took off Alice's second glove. The double promotion didn't feel right to me, especially with how long it takes Akari and Aika to get rid of theirs. I just don't like when they show that natural talent beats hard work, it doesn't feel fair, and it makes Alice look like Mary Sue - she got everything as soon as she graduated from middle school just because she's so talented. So disappointed.

Apr 19, 2018 6:24 AM

This was a great ep and the best one so far in my opinion. After all that said, I still like it about the same as The Natural. Hopefully the last 4 eps can change my mind.

I also didn't cry :/
Modified by Pixel_Vapour, Apr 19, 2018 6:28 AM

Aug 5, 10:38 PM
555|Kabuto|Ryuki

I knew something big was going to happen this episode considering how many replies this episode's thread has compared to the others, and I did suspect it'd be a promotion but I wasn't it to be a double promotion nor for Alice to be the first of the three to become a Prima.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]