Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 11, 2017 3:20 PM

Jun 2012
So, I binged watch this and what I always do next, is read the source(since I know this will never have a season 2) to know how the rest of the story goes. But in Shimoneta case, manga/novel translations are slow(really slow) because of that I had to find out on the net how the story ends and here you have it more or less:

Here is my source - Shimoneta Ending

Feb 17, 2018 2:01 PM
Feb 2018
So she was rejected? That's dumb, would preferred if she turned normal but still ended up with him
Mar 18, 2018 7:18 PM
Jul 2015
Thank you so much for this. I'm very grateful for this post
Mar 19, 2018 7:58 AM

Jun 2012
AYCAMA said:

I was really bumped out by the cliffhanger too. Glad I could help
Mar 24, 2018 6:17 PM
Jul 2015
Snaita said:
AYCAMA said:

I was really bumped out by the cliffhanger too. Glad I could help

Same. I'm a heavy shipper o'f those two and I was gonna get into the novels but they already ended, which kinda discouraged me. Also, there's not going to be a second season and im sure people forgot about this series anyway :/
May 9, 2018 2:22 PM
May 2018
Hi! Thanks for your discovering. I really have no words to thank you enough.

I would like to comment about it, however. Do you have any other source or info about the ending? What do you mean by "but it goes that way"?
May 10, 2018 5:17 AM

Jun 2017
thanks for the information. i just finished the anime and loved it. i wish he ended up with anna. oh well.
does SOX gain anymore members btw?
May 10, 2018 1:02 PM

Jun 2012
FFTHEWINNER said:
thanks for the information. i just finished the anime and loved it. i wish he ended up with anna. oh well.

It seems there appears a american girl (the one with glasses and big boobs) you can see the link to my source, the Novel covers.
May 10, 2018 1:05 PM

Jun 2012
Pankracio said:
Hi! Thanks for your discovering. I really have no words to thank you enough.

I would like to comment about it, however. Do you have any other source or info about the ending? What do you mean by "but it goes that way"?

I only have that link sadly. In that forum thread on the second(last page) I don't know if you read it, it has what I told maybe you can make your own assumptions or register there and talk to one of it's members who actually read the Novels in Japanese.
May 10, 2018 1:13 PM

Jun 2017
Snaita said:
FFTHEWINNER said:

It seems there appears a american girl (the one with glasses and big boobs) you can see the link to my source, the Novel covers.

thanks for the information and the link :)
May 12, 2018 11:58 PM

May 2012
Thx alot for the post man but still that really sucks complete ass .... i mean i wasnt expecting a lot from the mc i mean just look at him he looks generic as fuck but i thought the author would have some balls and surprise us ..... guess not i was gonna get into the novels but knowing this ending meh .....

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
Aug 27, 2018 3:55 PM
Mar 2017
Well, by knowing the ending from your link I can't say that I'm not disappointed.

And thank you for this information.
Aug 27, 2018 3:56 PM
Mar 2017
Altay545 said:
Thx alot for the post man but still that really sucks complete ass .... i mean i wasnt expecting a lot from the mc i mean just look at him he looks generic as fuck but i thought the author would have some balls and surprise us ..... guess not i was gonna get into the novels but knowing this ending meh .....

Yeah! I thought the same way! But I guess I was wrong.
Feb 4, 2019 3:45 PM
Apr 2018
Well... I know It's too late, but. I want to read It, no matter how much ending will piss me off. I just want to see It with my own eyes, not only read short description of ending. Mayby this is stupid, but I just want to read It. And that's all.
Feb 5, 2019 4:05 PM

Jun 2012
Kuouyu said:
Well... I know It's too late, but. I want to read It, no matter how much ending will piss me off. I just want to see It with my own eyes, not only read short description of ending. Mayby this is stupid, but I just want to read It. And that's all.

You should read it, I would read it if liked reading Novels or maybe if the translation was completed.
Mar 4, 2019 5:26 PM
Jan 2017
Snaita said:
Kuouyu said:

You should read it, I would read it if liked reading Novels or maybe if the translation was completed.

Learn Japanese and fix that problem xD

Simple. It may take you years to be able to read comfortably but it will be worth it :P
Mar 5, 2019 1:43 PM

Jun 2012
Victimized said:
Snaita said:

Simple. It may take you years to be able to read comfortably but it will be worth it :P

Oh I thought about it so many times, I would love to that. But I don't have the time or the money to do that. If I could learn it alone, I could actually give it a try but I don't even know if it's possible.
Mar 11, 2019 11:50 PM
Nov 2018
That's interesting thanks.

Such a pity this will never get a second season. Hidden gem of a show.
Mar 13, 2019 4:30 PM
Jan 2017
Snaita said:
Victimized said:

Oh I thought about it so many times, I would love to that. But I don't have the time or the money to do that. If I could learn it alone, I could actually give it a try but I don't even know if it's possible.

Start with the app Duolingo. It's free. After that or simultaneously search for free online courses. I haven't searched one myself to help in that regard but... Duolingo is plenty helpful so far... Oh, you can use lingohut.com too

がんばろう

I can't think of anything witty to say in the limited Japanese I've learned so far xD

I just hope an ありがとう will be my reward :P (Once you learn to read what I just said without using Google Translate you'll be on the right path xD, Hiragana is easy and Katakana little weird after just doing Hiragana... the Kanji is all the work xD)

Just know learning a language doesn't always mean putting money to learn. I've learnt more English by playing video games, using the PC (now smartphone) and listening to music and watching movies than I did at private lessons. But... I did get a pretty strong foundation through the lessons which I would acquire anyway if I had the same drive of learning a language like I have now for Japanese... and the main takeaway... it takes time.

The amount of time is relevant to your skill level/proficiency/will to learn more :)
Mar 13, 2019 5:39 PM

Jun 2012
Victimized said:
Snaita said:

Start with the app Duolingo. It's free. After that or simultaneously search for free online courses. I haven't searched one myself to help in that regard but... Duolingo is plenty helpful so far... Oh, you can use lingohut.com too

がんばろう

I can't think of anything witty to say in the limited Japanese I've learned so far xD

I just hope an ありがとう will be my reward :P (Once you learn to read what I just said without using Google Translate you'll be on the right path xD, Hiragana is easy and Katakana little weird after just doing Hiragana... the Kanji is all the work xD)

Just know learning a language doesn't always mean putting money to learn. I've learnt more English by playing video games, using the PC (now smartphone) and listening to music and watching movies than I did at private lessons. But... I did get a pretty strong foundation through the lessons which I would acquire anyway if I had the same drive of learning a language like I have now for Japanese... and the main takeaway... it takes time.

The amount of time is relevant to your skill level/proficiency/will to learn more :)

My English was learned like yours too I guess, always wondering if I coul do the same with Japanese, but I know it's not as easy since English is one of the easiest languages.
Ok then, I'll give it a try then. Thanks for the encouragement ;)
Mar 16, 2019 6:12 PM
Feb 2017
Snaita said:
So, I binged watch this and what I always do next, is read the source(since I know this will never have a season 2) to know how the rest of the story goes. But in Shimoneta case, manga/novel translations are slow(really slow) because of that I had to find out on the net how the story ends and here you have it more or less:

Yea man i liked The black haired girl more thank you bro
Mar 26, 2019 6:05 PM
Mar 2019

Is there really no chance that shimoneta has a second season?
Mar 27, 2019 2:03 PM

Jun 2012
ClawScream said:

Is there really no chance that shimoneta has a second season?

No chance, the anime is usually an advertise for the source. Since the the Novels ended years back there's almost no profit for them to do a second season, cause they have nothing to advert.
One in a million chance would be, when this gets old like 10-20 years they could pick it up again like Parasyte. But it's not that kind of anime and it doesn't have that much following by fans.
Apr 6, 2019 6:11 PM

Jul 2016
Kayo and Tanukichi didn't even end up together? Kinda sad I shipped them. Anna just going back to being a regular girl is kinda... boring.
Jul 30, 2019 12:35 AM
Sep 2018
I realize I’m late but was tanukichi and Kayo implied to be together or is it just left us guessing
Jul 30, 2019 1:48 PM

Jun 2012
Sspydur said:
I realize I’m late but was tanukichi and Kayo implied to be together or is it just left us guessing

Yes, please at least read the spoiler tag on my first post....
Aug 19, 2019 7:18 AM
Mar 2019
I am glad that anna became aware of her craziness, but she raped the male main character basically, that cant end well.

And ayame or kayo is a more interesting likable character, her and the male main are hinted in the anime heavily when he falls or her and her idealism.

Would be interesting if the scientist character joins sox too.
Aug 20, 2019 11:47 PM

Jul 2016
Aw, I wish Tanuki and Kajou actually ended up together but oh well

In the unlikely event this anime gets a new season I hope they actually end up together
Sep 6, 2019 12:36 AM
Aug 2018
Altay545 said:

Are you saying that the CM is ass and the author lacks balls because he didn't chose Anna? I haven't read the novel, but as far as the anime goes she doesn't have any appeal other than sex appeal. She spends most of her screen time sexually harassing and trying to rape the MC.

Now, you're free to ship whoever you want, it's whatever. Calling someone ass because they make a reasonable choice is dumb though. Just because you'd like it doesn't mean everyone would/would. If MC doesn't want to get romantically involved with her then so be it. Even if she does end up normal, it doesn't change what she's done/tried to do to him.
Sep 7, 2019 10:36 AM

May 2012
AhoWaifu said:
Altay545 said:

Are you saying that the CM is ass and the author lacks balls because he didn't chose Anna? I haven't read the novel, but as far as the anime goes she doesn't have any appeal other than sex appeal. She spends most of her screen time sexually harassing and trying to rape the MC.

Now, you're free to ship whoever you want, it's whatever. Calling someone ass because they make a reasonable choice is dumb though. Just because you'd like it doesn't mean everyone would/would. If MC doesn't want to get romantically involved with her then so be it. Even if she does end up normal, it doesn't change what she's done/tried to do to him.

Eh ? No I was just pissed that Tanukichi and Kayo don't end up getting together I mean sure OP said that it was kind of implied that maybe it would happen but what's the point of that ? Might as well never have "implied" anything I hate open endings like this a lot what's the point of following characters for a long while and seeing them develop and then just leave it at nothing ? It's like a shounen building up a bad guy throughout its whole run and then he never makes an appearance so yeah in other words completely pointless.

"Just because you'd like it doesn't mean everyone would/would." That's a straw man statement lol it also means that other people do like it just as me not just that it can also be thrown back at you just because you don't like Anna and dislike her actions doesn't mean everyone feels the same, eh I'm not shitting on you or nothing as well all right I just think those kind of statements are kind of pointless but I do get your point, but you might as well just have said you dislike Anna and can't see why other people like her and then you can begin a discussion on why other people do like her.

Personally I do like Anna lol she's a fun character it's not that she was always trying to rape him it's just that she didn't know what love was and how to express herself you know like the whole point of the series ? People trying to ban sexual stuff so much that kids end up pretty Fucking confused lol but yeah that was kind of besides the reason I disliked the ending as I said Kayo was also fine hell even that gorilla dude but just not an open ending ..... What a cop out.
Altay545Sep 7, 2019 10:50 AM

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
Nov 2, 2019 1:11 AM
Nov 2019
Is there any possibility the creator to remake/renew the anime, manga, and light novel?
InfiktionmodzNov 2, 2019 5:51 PM
Dec 14, 2019 12:06 PM
Dec 2019
I read manga ending , and couldn't believe it so I had to come here ... It's sad thing .. writer doesn't know how to write ... See black clover got expanded bcoz people loved it .. but this is wrong ... Atleast ayame and okuma had to get together ... 😭😭😭
Aug 16, 2020 8:39 PM
Jan 2014
Hey. Late to the Shimoneta party, but really glad to have read that. I feel much more at ease
Sep 7, 2020 9:47 AM
Jun 2020
Snaita said:

But, I still want to believe that Anna will keep pursuing Tanukichi like she always had been
Sep 7, 2020 9:49 AM

Jun 2020
Wasn't going to read the manga anyway but damn Anna was really the one for Tanukichi I can't believe that guy went the Kajo senpai route
This anime shit is addictive
Sep 15, 2020 4:43 AM
Sep 2020
I Hope Tanukuchi ended with Anna because Anna was the first he admired
Nov 10, 2020 6:14 PM
Mar 2016
Lucky_Bakhtawar said:
So she was rejected? That's dumb, would preferred if she turned normal but still ended up with him

Who on earth would want him to end up with her? Kayo accepted Tanukichi for who he is from the begining he never had to preted even for liking Anna ,also Tanukichi never had wrong view of Kayo and knew whoo she was not like his delusion with Anna
Jun 29, 2022 9:03 PM
Mar 2022
Snaita said:

Of course thats how this BS would end... make sure the audience knows the male mc is a pathetic beta ball-less world class wussy and despite the endless chances he had to rock out with his cock out with Anna he unlike ANY AND EVERY other male in existence he runs and screams like the sissy he is (cause of course the writers are all ball-less basement dwelling oktaku douchebag forever virgins and thats what they would think they would do if a chick tried to have sex with their tiny 2 inch pecker and if they aint gonna get none well hell no the character aint gonna get any either) and instead he goes for the chick that does look at him as anything more than just a fucking friend in the forever friend zone. Fucking stupid... so sick of beta bitch mc's
Jun 29, 2022 9:08 PM
Mar 2022
"Are you saying that the CM is ass and the author lacks balls because he didn't chose Anna? I haven't read the novel, but as far as the anime goes she doesn't have any appeal other than sex appeal. She spends most of her screen time sexually harassing and trying to rape the MC"

YES THATS EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING! PUSSY BALL-LESS OTAKU LOSER WRITER IS BASEMENT DWELLING WUSSY THEREFORE THE MC IS GOING TO BE AS BIG A LOSER AS HE IS.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2015

381 by vladyatsuk »»
Apr 23, 5:42 PM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

276 by SGandalf_Otaku »»
Mar 21, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2015

343 by Adnash »»
Mar 21, 6:14 PM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

bastek66 - Sep 12, 2015

144 by vinnywizanime »»
Mar 4, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

140 by vinnywizanime »»
Mar 3, 12:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.